This is probably the fastest I dropped a game

this is probably the fastest I dropped a game

do foodstamps get distributed virtually in the future?

Your blog only reveals that you're a faggot.

I hate Density 2.

Before it, I was able to play WoW for free since I managed to scrap together enough gold each month to pay for the game. I like wow but not enough to pay real money for it. Then blizzard had to make it so WoW tokens added to your blizzard account funds. Then they made it so you could buy the new game with your account funds.

What's even the point of having a holotablet? The only thing it provides is the ability to see through it while something is being projected onto the screen but that would be useless since all you have to do to see behind it is move it a little bit. Even if you use the screen to detect/analyse things behind it, it would still require a camera within the device and in that case it would serve no actual function beyond burning your eyes due to the brightness.

Why do they keep pushing negro women? They are most despised demographic on the planet, no one likes them, not even niggers. They are so ugly even the buck would fuck anything else.

tasty SJW brownie points.

when do you think this vile meme will stop? developers can only push this so far before we reach rock bottom with non-representational characters made of squiggly lines and white noise and call it a protagonist.

that wouldn't work because it rejects minorities or some garbage like that.

There is no winning with SJWs.

isn't it obvious?

When they remove all instances of white men from the games, unless they're villains or subjects of ridicule. White women will stay, either as ugly harpies or cocksleaves for the new protagonists, Jamal and Ahmed.

they won't even push the good ones, it's always the Michelle Obamas.

If you told me that screenshot was actually Prey or any other SciFi vidya I'd believe you.

only good nigger is a dead nigger

but thanks for playing

lol

Really? You didn't drop the game when Nathan Fillion was ad-libbing his script, making everything with a Whedon/sarcastic tone?

to look "sciency" and "futuristic"

>this is probably the fastest I dropped a game
It's fucking Destiny, OP.

Worse: Destiny 2.

Once you beat everything there's guild wars 2 style events, a dungeon queue and pvp queue. Thats about it right now until the raid.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

are you implying that the title alone didn't make you drop it?

That looks like an abomination
but its a good thing I have a fetish for abominations

that's not even their real hair, nigger women have nappy hair

more please

MM HMM

I honestly thought they were action figures or wax statues for a second. Is it even a she? Hell, is she even a nigger? Her facial structure seems more Caucasoid rather than Negroid.

There's a thread already fag
reported for duplicate thread

Thats just insulting, did no one even say anything about how retarded this is?

Are we talking about racism here?
Sage for no videogames and e-celeb the guy is pretty good tho

Helsinki is to Finland what california or whatever state is most infested with lefties and cucks is to America.
It's where you'll find almost all of the countrys nogs, liberals, hand rubbing goverment officials and/or commies. They live in their own ghettos of varying decay, be it moral, literal or both.
That and the occasional office worker trying to live his life among them.

I've heard next to nothing about this game since it released, and even the quarantine thread on here is barely moving. Has the game been received this poorly or am I just misconstruing the situation?

It's released already? wew

not even the blizzard shilling could save it

Pretty much everyone is shitting on it, or at the very least not shilling it quite as willingly. I don't know anyone personally who plays it, but just looking around on youtube alone shows a much lower level of enthusiasm for this game than the last.

Well has there been nobody form outside helsinki to address it?
Also heres something to triggered the mongols among us.

What in god's name is that on the right

you can't smash the screen

A projector sounds easier to break than a screen.

nigger

this thread is bumplocked it seem

>>>/zoo/

fine ill post one without the weave

OY VEY SHE'S JUST A PROUD INDEPENDENT BLACK WYMYN SCIENTIST GOY. NOTHING UNUSUAL HERE