#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Parachute Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
2. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
3. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
4. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
>>>Holla Forums10292427
>>>/8diamonds/2892
5. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548
6.Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations
archive.fo/ii01W

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.html

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/zhhlH
archive.is/tLfdS
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/907081327920472064
twitter.com/mombot/status/907087582084833280
archive.fo/ii01W
twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
archive.is/ujRv6
archive.is/T7rcb
hastebin.com/ijodayitep
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/11/hurricanes-weather-history-nuclear-weapons/
archive.is/9qRO8
thoughtcrimeradio.net/2013/09/adrenalized-blood-drinking-addiction-among-the-global-elite/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1463840
archive.is/Ok6OZ
archive.is/uAO7m
archive.is/ThsXb
archive.is/eBmLW
archive.is/PFPx9
archive.is/KtCBT
archive.fo/LEn8x
archive.is/HFMzp
archive.is/Ku2w8
archive.is/3zFNY
pastebin.com/biHkU7z2
postmortemstudios.wordpress.com/2017/08/21/inside-gamergate-hardcopy-released/
archive.is/7rfex
archive.is/z2jpf
archive.is/J9QTY
twitter.com/factoriogame/status/907027263732023297
archive.fo/qtLuq
archive.is/t9FI1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23954746
twitter.com/mombot/status/907291566858846208
archive.is/GtA7w
archive.is/bMBiq
archive.is/zVYmo
archive.is/jB0rA
archive.is/CLgLP
archive.is/gyB1c
archive.is/yhRcZ
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
archive.is/aDSTk
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/report-white-supremacist-unite-right-leader-jason-kessler-obama-occupy-supporter/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/report-‘unite-right’-organizer-jason-kessler-was-occupy-movement-obama-supporter-8-m
knoxnews.com/story/news/2017/09/05/outspoken-east-tennessee-white-nationalist-fort-sanders-rally-once-active-occupy-communist-groups/612920001/?cookies=&from=global
stevepieczenik.com/charlottesville-staged-confrontation/
archive.is/0kEDk
archive.is/BJZeF
archive.is/c9jP0
archive.is/OyErl
archive.fo/uAO7m
twitter.com/stillgray/status/907247478885326849
archive.is/WwXGO
twitter.com/stillgray/status/906941519780732928
archive.is/pcfTq
archive.is/nvGbd
archive.fo/IL0f7
twitter.com/factoriogame/status/907315681846317057
archive.is/he01l
archive.is/bfE0A
archive.fo/1HMrE
archive.is/rfuDG
archive.is/y4YxF
archive.fo/YRQ72
archive.fo/vNOCf
archive.is/1d8KG
archive.is/fkE6d
archive.is/5oMNs
u.teknik.io/a07gY.mp4
thefreethoughtproject.com/clinton-machine-paid-young-turks-undermine-progressive-movement/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-10/elon-musk-magically-extends-battery-life-teslas-fleeing-irma
archive.li/NK6ll
archive.fo/nJnaF
archive.fo/IiH60
archive.is/atZkY
archive.is/ds81z
archive.is/hDM4l
archive.is/Vul9L
pcpartpicker.com/list/WbbGQV
archive.is/QWK0J
archive.is/WLaE3
pastebin.com/MsWBZxmP
archive.is/0sQmK
web.archive.org/web/20170912135102/http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2017/09/twitter-reacts-to-pewdiepies-use-of-n-word-in-recent-live-stream-001999259.html
web.archive.org/web/20170912025811/http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/pewdiepie-youtube-nigger-racist-live-stream-felix-kjellberg-racial-slur-disney-a7939966.html
archive.is/iLMd9
web.archive.org/web/20170912135611/http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-pewdiepie-used-the-n-word-during-a-gaming-live-stream-20170911
archive.is/zeVKb
archive.is/b2POU#selection-1207.0-1207.77
archive.is/EN9gl#selection-1057.0-1057.58
archive.is/EN9gl
archive.is/6d4CJ
archive.is/EcG7D
web.archive.org/web/20170912140647/https://www.inverse.com/article/36298-pewdiepie-youtube-playerunknown-battlegrounds-slammed-outburst
archive.is/2uDrW
archive.is/5CCt1
archive.is/bSAyb
web.archive.org/web/20170912141315/http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/09/11/youtube-star-pewdiepie-uses-n-word-during-live-stream-causes-uproar.html
web.archive.org/save/https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/pewdiepie-racial-slur-firewatch-developer/
archive.fo/Fx5cG
twitter.com/notch/status/907604968437420032
archive.is/E46RB
archive.is/b04lO
archive.is/VBNjP
archive.is/k6inH
archive.is/5Tz5h
archive.is/thlcw
web.archive.org/web/20170912143518/http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/pewdiepie-n-word-live-stream-backlash-1202554065/
archive.is/QdTrM
archive.is/sm9Zs
archive.is/mQ7RD
archive.is/k4Sss
web.archive.org/web/20170912144200/https://thedailybanter.com/2017/09/pewdiepie-video-game-culture-iceberg/
archive.is/PEyj1
archive.is/qyNzk
archive.is/xRqEb
archive.is/jHnms
archive.is/YYCWd
archive.is/ojehd
archive.is/lVbbt
web.archive.org/web/20170912150049/https://www.wsls.com/inside-edition/youtube-star-pewdiepie-uses-n-word-during-live-stream-i-dont-mean-that-in-a-bad-way
archive.is/elAvm
archive.fo/qVo7J
via.hypothes.is
via.hypothes.is/https://www.wsls.com/inside-edition/youtube-star-pewdiepie-uses-n-word-during-live-stream-i-dont-mean-that-in-a-bad-way
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Benis

As much as I like traps, please do not spend the first 100 posts spamming traps.

I'll post one for you.

NO GAYPOSTING

Prepare yourself.

Archive of previous bread

archive.li/zhhlH

How many niggergate articles has there now been?

CEASE

It's that time again…

>First seven posts are fagspam
Are we being raided?

That's the secret, user. We're always being raided.

I think nobody really knows right now. Equifax had SSNs, names, birth dates, addresses, and sometimes driver license numbers for pretty much everyone in the U.S. They claim the breach was 143 million people, which is nearly half the population, but I don't know where they got that number. Someone claiming to be the hackers is demanding a $2.6 million ransom but I don't know if they're real. We might find out more as criminals sell the information and it gets spread around.

It's big enough that I wonder if it'll lead to companies starting to demand more identity verification before handing out credit. People can ask for a security freeze at all three credit bureaus (for a fee or for free depending on state), so no company can get credit reports if someone applies in your name (until you remove the freeze), but that doesn't seem necessary so far.

TotallynotAssmad over condemnation, I wonder if he felt this way about the "violence on two sides"
archive.is/tLfdS

Last I saw was 20 an hour ago, so probably a few more than that by now.

Night anons

How many times is totalasskiss going to retake control of his twitter account, only to cede it again?

Wasn't he literally defending the Firewatch devs DMCA'ing Pewdiepie's videos not even 12 hours ago?

Are you retarded or just new? First for benis is just a meme, the rest can fuck off but don't lump in my first for benis in with the rest of them

Fuck off fag.

posting double traps

you think it might be a trap, but its not

OP IS THE OLD TEMPLATE!!!

When will people learn, the new shit is here:

I been visitng these threads since they were invented and I never knew where the OP was coming from lol

Then read the OP!

Baker used stale ingredients, also he's asleep now. Best bully him when he's awake.

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/907081327920472064
twitter.com/mombot/status/907087582084833280

And, on top of being angry at the OP…
ARCHIVE, YOU FAGGOTS!!!

As much as I want it to be true, without proof I won't believe it.

The parts which should be:
1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761

There's a bit of circumstantial evidence, but at the very least, "family friend" is verified.

That's what a sane person would say.

holy shit what a fucking retard

paid for by IDGA and DIGRA Australia

ANYONE WANNA HEAR ABOUT THE TIME I FINGERED HEX AT A SYDNEY NIGHTCLUB

KOBS 4 lyfe, fellow gamer, terrorist cultists!

HAPPY FREEDOM DAY!

Still my favorite. Toshi is a bro.

So he's a flip flopper now?

God, I'm really going to hell…

archive.is/ujRv6
archive.is/T7rcb

Correct term is SJW. Because SJWs are anything but consistent.

For making a joke? I mean, God's a comedian since he made us…

Figured I post "Punished Trump".

Aren't those reactions from a futa comic where she is both fucked and fucks the guy?

Thank you.

If the embed doesn't work, right click the preview and open in a new tab/window.

I just preordered both these shirts

It's due to the annual 9/11, making parody and jokes out of this cracks me up while at the same time reminded of the event which people died.

Today is Bashar Al-Assad's fifty second birthday. Happy birthday to the Lion of Damascus!

It's pretty tasteless, sure, but it's not so bad.
Humor helps defang the spicy topics and helps people discuss it honestly without feeling like they're walking on egg shells.

We chew the fat by gassing the jews and race wars, but the real meat is in the discussion that comes after.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

So if someone were to empty out their munitions stockpile into the hurricane and people were to die from flying led, would that be a mass shooting or an act of God?

It's an act of Florida Man.

FUUUUUGGGG

/k/ here, just letting you all know that if you do shoot a hurricane, to use at least a .260 rifle caliber.
Don't use 5.56 since it's just designed to wound.

Always do opposite of what kikes say, such as when (((they))) tell you to hate Russia, North Korea, Iran, Syria, etc.

It's because Syria isn't a (((democracy))).

Is there any way he could even get birthday greetings reach him?

Has anyone tried to blow up a hurricane?
I figured the US military has some leftover missiles laying around to blow the shit out of the wind.

hastebin.com/ijodayitep

Is this the latest version of the Dean Takahashi Saga articles?

Hey guys, I haven't been in the news of GG for like 3/4 years.

What happened and why does it look like Quin actually won like 2 years ago?

Why not remove the link to the old OP so faggots stop using it?
Also, still don't get why gawker is mentioned twice in the OP. If it needs to be mentioned as an example/reference then it needs to be worded better.

oh no gamers
its time to close the gays

Stop misusing the time machine, we only use that for important things.

Hey guys, I haven't been in the news of American Politics for like 8/9 years.

What happened and why does it look like Hillary actually won like 2 years ago?

I wonder if you nuked a hurricane with a big enough nuke could you put a dent in it?

It's not that Quinn won, it's more that gamergate faded from public consciousness. We're all still active and even succeeding in things, while journalism as a whole is getting brundlefucked, most of all by themselves. We actually managed to make it spread beyond just games journalism by accident.
Gamergate was a consumer's revolt, and considering that even the normalfags are fucking FINALLY waking up to the greed that goes on in the gaming industry and the monopoly of radical leftists in game's journalism, I'd say it was fairly successful.
If the cunts want to stick their fingers in their ears and screech how they "won" against the enemy that they're still screaming about, let them.
We will only close the grave they made.

wot

He's mocking the time-travelling post

Why do they keep doing it?

There's a whitepaper on that.
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/11/hurricanes-weather-history-nuclear-weapons/

Also, muh fallout and muh testban treaty.

Not a cult
Not a cult
Not a cult

Did it coincide with some FBI investigation on GG harassment I heard about?

holy shit! Any example of that?

Thanks in advance bro

Wait a minute, those IDs….

I need more smug aras, I keep posting that one.

Twitter is great for showing what fools these people are.

When did it become ok to address one of your parents like that?

I'll probably get called a faggot for this but I can't even begin to express the rage I feel when I see these animals use Zelda. That franchise was one of the defining pillars of my childhood, why did it become the Harry Potter of vidya, the one gamrrrrr-cred these assholes can claim?

Well at least Zelda is a girl now :^)

memes.

Those guys go for the pop of the medium to be as poser as they can. It's really that simple.

If sonic was regarded as the best series, they'd all be parroting sonic memes.

I liked linkle
She was a fun out of the frame type of addition to hyrule warriors

I really hope they make a hyrule warriors 2 becaise I have no interest in fire emblem anymore

You know we have IDs, pretending to be both a guy saying we lost and just a regular user isn't going unnoticed, right?

Meant to quote

Good evening, faggots!

Do you see anyone else giving him the time of day after the initial post?

Gamergate isn't really a "movement" anymore (except in the minds of SJWs)

It's just people now who catalogue this stuff and follow industry news and gossip now.

No, still, just seems weird to me how quickly he gave up and didn't bother to hop IDs or anything like most of them do.

In the minds of the journo clique and the likes it is sufficient that there be a thought in the back of their minds of there being a watchdog ready to pounce at their bullshit. We've forever scarred them one way or another.

archive.is/9qRO8

Because it's an extremely famous video game with a cute protag and everyone at least knows the name of the game. It's ez gamr cred. Go tell them about some other games and suddenly, they draw a blank. Hell, they probably don't know shit about Zelda itself.

disgusting

Good job, Mass Effect Andromeda is considered the best in the series and will win multiple awards, and we have Dean to thank for that.

kinda unrelated but
does anyone have that copy pasta of the user from /a/ who crossdressed and fucked a ton of underaged kids?
im saying this cause apparently the IT book has something to do with 11 year olds losing their virginity.
also i want to make that /a/non into a doujin

Because Zelda games are easy, popular, and/or are the right combination of light-hearted and emotional to hook these douchebags who want to be serious but don't want to grow up. I'd say mostly popular, myself; i love JRPGs and they're all easy as shit, but i don't see none of these fuckers splurging over Breath of Fire or Grandia half so much.

Steven King is a pedophile, he described that shit in disturbing detail too.

Better?

I suppose

is this the argument that if you make it that means you have to like it?
like how people have to say
whenever they're asked about the design of a fictional character they made in a vidya game?

I read the book in highschool.
The kids in the book has a gangbang with the one girl of the group (who was being molested by her father which was a plotpoint) before facing the monster "to become adults" as the monster was a psychic-vampire spider-entity that feeds on fear (children are best)

All I'm saying is i wouldn't be surprised to see King eat at comet pizza.

Now this guy right here is an oldfag.

Incidentally, I saw Britbong run into Hex during a Friday the 13th session he was streaming, needless to say, he leveled up.

What's the deal with old American celebrities? Why do they always diddle kids?

Which ones are you referring to?

King had the potential to make an interesting and creepy Lovecraftian horror with a vague dreadful reoccurring supernatural threat but fucked it up with his (proto-SJW) leftist political and diversity blathering, long-winded bullshit about side-characters (like all of Kings novels), and having the Burger King Kids Club MCs run a train on "the girl" of the group for the stupidest of reasons

The thing is, when king was writing the book his own kids were the same age as the MCs, so the stuff about molestation and child sex in the book, may be from King's famous tip for writers: "Write what you know"

It's not just American Celebrities, it's just that you notice it more because they are under public scrutiny all the time.

It happens in all levels of society.

I don't know, there's Polanski or most of Hollywood for starters. Coincidentally, I can only think of jews.

What's the problem with the first pic? Its just their kid at the beach? Second is degenerate as fuck though

KiA is once again gay and throws pdp under the buss

Is that why (((they're))) trying to normalize paedophilia?

I wouldn't consider Polanski an american celebrity but that's the only one I can think of the other was that british children's entertainer. Then there's always Dan "The man from cunnychan rough rider" Schneider but he's not really a celebrity, just your run of the mill pedowood producer

>Is that why (((they're))) trying to normalize paedophilia?
I never read those articles, what are their reasons to try and normalize it?

Is the board fucking up with images? once again Codemonkey fucked up?

Is this just Hollywood then? Is this a pedo enabler?

I'm sure it'll sort itself out

Sorry I don't understand what you.mean?

I mean, it's almost like hollywood transforms people into pedos or something.

How do all of you cope with your pedophilic urges? It gets harder and harder to control them. It feels like I could snap any day now.

think about baots all dey erry dey

I'll find you and I'll kill you if I could.

Go away, Nyberg

I'm not a pedo.

Just an unbearable faggot

I guess I should explain.
My family's swimming pool has progressively become an object of torture for me this Summer. Lgs from the neighborhood constantly come over to swim and I can see them from my window. It started as eye candy fun but it has become torturous. Have any of you had experiences like mine? I feel so alone.

Oh I see, no I think its more that those types of pedos that prey on kids will work their way into a position where they can take advantage of them. For example Dan Scheider probably intentionally started working around kids and worked his way up. I'm sure that its the case for a lot of those types. People will seek out the power they want

Okay, I'm filtering you.

thoughtcrimeradio.net/2013/09/adrenalized-blood-drinking-addiction-among-the-global-elite/

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1463840

No that's not true, it makes meat bitter. That one of the reasons butchers kill quickly. It would be the same when eating a child.

I don't know, I like milfs.

It's worse than that.
He's pretty much claiming responsibility for the change from
MASS EFFECT TO MASS EFFECT 2

do you suck so much dick that you can tell the difference between a masculine and feminine 3d penis? How gay are you?

It was posted on Holla Forums and some pedo came out and was like "a tiny bikini top with a heart in the centre and a low hanging clingy wrap with cherries on it? my god."

Yes, there are simply people who want to be able to date kids and not be jailed. And they have the money and power to try to make it happen.

I want to believe you're right! I've taken to some websites to try and advocate pedo+ and try to change people's stance on the subject. My hope is that I can change at least 1 person's perspective and generally use my own experiences as a gateway for them to understand where I'm coming from.

I like 3D dicks and 2D dicks.

Oh, so
was his fault all along.

Oh it just kind of looks like cutesy normal little kid stuff to me

This is you, then.

Almost, I don't like black dicks.

yeah but to them it probably looks like this

I came into this thread to tell you to FUCK OFF FAGGOT

okay

3D is a fucking lie!

3D may as well not exist (for me) either…

user, I'm not sure how to tell you this. but…

You are the 3D.

Are you saying I'm a woman?

Why are thumbnails not loading? Is it just me?

A terrible summer, chatfags and attention whoring trapfags happened.
But it's all gonna be daijoubu, don't worry.

shit nigger i have that too

I go to the pool and claim it's a sexual emergency. my faith allows it
t. Muslim

They are acting funny for me too.

Having CP on your computer is plain stupid. Period. Are you really willing to risk God knows how many decades of the one life you have, just so you can masturbated to the people you're drawn to? And then what, you've got to register as a freaking sex offender for the remainder of your natural born life? Fuck that, man. I've seen what happens to us after prison: it ain't pretty, I'll tell you that. Homelessness, absolute poverty, no family support; your so-called friends understandably want nothing to do with you so they ditch you like everyone else.

Just fight the temptation and find a legal partner.

I spoke with a fellow MAP on Holla Forums the other day: they told me about who hard they lived; how much they suffered from the persecution of our orientation. Guess what? I told them the exact same thing I'm telling you now—Don't let one afternoon of pleasure and satisfaction be the beginning of a lifetime of suffering and disenfranchisement. He agreed. I hope you will too.

homosexual and pederasts are a synonyms for a reason

Milo is proof of that.

Fuck, nigger, are the servers dying again?

Jokes on you, things are already like that. And I'm not even a pedo!

Fuck you

Always get shilled hard during potential happenings.

I don't have them.
I recommend you >>>/suicide/ though.

So… did anyone said anything about PewDiePie already for the nigger thing?

Y'know, it kind of reminds me of this certain scene of Rush Hour 3.

There's a lot of material to read up on the subject for the promotion of pedophilia, and much of the hysteria about child-love is based on outright lies, and disinformation.

Yep. Think pieces already out, Jim sterling cucking, etc.

lel, I chuckled, but that movie was trash

Could he sue Firewatch if they try to DMCA him?

According to twitter lawyers (lol) the answer is either
or

?

archive.is/Ok6OZ

archive.is/uAO7m

archive.is/ThsXb

archive.is/eBmLW

archive.is/PFPx9

archive.is/KtCBT

Minor Attracted Person

archive.fo/LEn8x

HAPPY 9/11 GAMERGAYS

didn't someone in the last thread say that it was possible because they admitted on twitter to be abusing it?

Hello. I just lit up a candle in remembrance to those who died and responded to the atrocities that the Muslim have brought to the free world. It's the only thing I can do to honor the fallen and the people who still grieves to this day.

If that's true she has more journalistic integrity than all of Kotaku.

You made me remember that there was about two years (maybe more) where I listened to his podcast and he prided himself in almost every episode about how he didn't use his Twitter and how he didn't have to deal with people. He'd go on to say either that people that still did were morons or the next day he'd applaud them for being able to deal with it and that no one should be ashamed for leaving such a toxic place.

Yes but he completely ignored what triggered them to use the DMCA because he spoke to an "actual lawyer" who said they could do it, while ignoring all other "actual lawyers" who tweeted him. Another copyright lawyer, Leonard French, said it was abuse.

FUUUUUUG I save the OP onto my computer for ease of use and I pressed ctrl-c instead ctrl-v to recopy/paste it when I saw the user in the last thread update the wiki with the new deepfreeze page. I should've double checked, billy me ;-;

archive.is/HFMzp
archive.is/Ku2w8
archive.is/3zFNY

>archive.is/Ok6OZ
This is essentially just describing offensive memes and saying whoever uses them are alt right white nationalists.
This particular paragraph stood out.
They are inherently unaware and ignorant of what it's suppose to mock. The constant afrocentric historical revisionism and appropiation of others' histories despite no evidence or a single example blown to an outright lie of how it was common occurrence. Like the Greek/Roman shit the BBC tried to pull out its ass.
These people pretend their retarded theories based on memes and twitter are representative of anything.

I find it sad that I made this post in error, but no one has corrected me on it. Sorry for unnecessarily bullying you OP.

Archive?

Welcome to the real world Wu.

I feel like this are somewhat relevant (Though, not necessarily related).

I thought that's what the media did with white people.

YOU BE SAYIN' WE WUZNT KANGS?

They always project

There are easier ways to suicide. Or to be a nigger slave.

Okay, that's too far.

The funniest shit about this is that they call our memes "juvenile", then reference Harry Potter the day after.

>Ancient Jewish Art

That's because they have nothing else to pull from, and it really is the only book they've ever read.

I'm really not trolling tho. Today, I read somewhere that the FBI/CIA ordered an actual investigation into GG cyber bullying 2 years ago, and all the positive comments on GG also date 2 years ago. Not only that, the entire Wikipedia article I read was blatantly written, edited and perhaps even moderated by SJWs, spinning everything in their favour.

Fast forward to my actually coming here also around 2 years ago to see what was happening and people ACTUALLY DISCUSSIG abandoning GG because 'it was over' or they 'were bored' and I really had to ask:

How is GG faring and what recent accomplishments are being had, if any?

The rest of the posts are either me indulging in a post parodying my bad maths (the time travel post genuinely made laugh) or having some light hearted fun. Not shitposting or Laarping - I'm genuinely curious on current GG and how you guys weathered the literal world being in the pockets of Zoe shitstain quin and Briana woe (who even went to the fucking UN and blatantly falseflagged bomb threats on their own events )

WE SHOULD BE PUSHING THIS BECAUSE IT'S BASICALLY A FULL ADMITTANCE THAT GAME JOURNALISTS' INEPTITUDE CAN FORCE CHANGES IN GAMES TO CATER TO THEM AND PEOPLE LIKE THEM

Unless you've already given up on the western industry, I guess. I don't think there's going to be any kind of revival, the indies that were any kind of light of hope are held captive by indie "devs" who do nothing but talk as well as award themselves, and that same clique of journalists who'll shower them with praise

I just don't want western gaming journalism to start influencing Japan the moment they do gaming is completely fucked forever and there's no turning back

The fuck gives a shit
Literally who cares about reddit

SJWs in games companies are already trying to influence games at the root see >>>/gamergatehq/330858

Twats like Game Journos are the least of our concerns since they enjoy shooting themselves in the foot. We need some angry nips to at least listen and consider.

Literal vampires!

may not entirely be wrong there

It's largely less gamergate, more everyone shitting on journos at every chance. Most large name people didn't ever use the tag, but the uptick in posts and videos about how fucking terrible game journos are shot through the roof. In a sense, these people are right that "everything is gamergate, they just wont admit it", but it's thanks to their own actions. They demanded no one label themselves in certain ways, and so no one did, and now they're fighting shadows, only some of which actually exist.

The general is sort of a gathering place for news, banter and archival these days. As far as I'm concerned, all I wanted to do was mock these people a lot, and that's never changed for me. The whole "get banned from anywhere if you mock them" is why 8ch still has a lot of relevancy to me. No one's above mockery, least of all those with the most to hide. You could change the name of the thread to just gaming socjus watch or something, it wouldn't matter much, but they still flip out over the tag, so I use it whenever I feel like stirring the pot.

>now they are telling me NISA is behind Sen 3

What should I do, apart from killing myself?

Kill NISA

If that is true Hatsuu is likely to bawl her eyes out. Trails is her baby. She put such love and care into the entire series. If only Falcom would recognize love and care over NISA's bullshit shilling.

I know that reddit is gay and shit, but come on how much deeper can they sink? What happened to the original community and where do all these weird ass sjw niggers come from?

SJWs sees us in their cereals the morning and dream about us. They imagine us laughing everytime they are triggered and think about going on a Twitter meltdown. I think this is a win.

No. If anything he is an older man chaser.

Sounds like sjws, liberals and their cult of socialized "I own and control you" cult.

And never let naysayers forget that they were warned year one that libshits would try gatekeeping at the source, and that "lol just learn nip to avoid them" solves nothing, and that they need to learn nip to become new localizers.

Off the top of my head:
>Literally Who sets up an anti-harassment support network called CON (yes, really), but verified leaks from their Trello board and IRC logs show it's actually a "harass our enemies" group that barely supports anyone coming to them for advice.
>BestMomEva (@Mombot), a Japanese-American language teacher and housewife who generates incredible butthurt from anti-GG, is contacted by a mole who has gained the trust of anti-GG, and organises a "fake doxing" of herself. Most of the notable anti-GG figureheads immediately take the bait and try to ruin her life, and she spends a day collecting evidence of their hypocrisy.
>Milo Yiannopoulos releases a #1 bestselling book, and dedicates a whole chapter to thanking #GG for its role in the world: pastebin.com/biHkU7z2
>Jim Desborough (@grimchu), a veteran of #GG since its beginning, writes and publishes a comprehensive book about #GG so far: postmortemstudios.wordpress.com/2017/08/21/inside-gamergate-hardcopy-released/

For day-to-day and smaller 'accomplishments', stay tuned until List!user appears in this thread.

Original community got kicked out by SJW mods, same as with halfchan.

Once a SJW gets into a moderation position for a board, they infest it through networking by recommending their friends until a large portion of the moderation is the same SJW circlejerk, and then they use their control of the board to tighten the noose on everything they deem wrongthink.

Its the main reason why whenever someone says "Remove Mark" I respond "No thanks, I dont want a repeat of cuckchan."

Yeah, took people to long that SJW's were doing this. Reddit allowed people to overtake subreddits. People did notice that srs is total cancer but nobody did anything to stop it. T_D and KiA probably have a bunch of SJW mods too. Fucking cancer sjw's, they do this because they don't have real jobs. They study bullshit like arts or gender studies, end up with no job so they sit home all day long on the internet policing others.

Yep. Mark is an idiot sometimes, but we know he's not an entryist.

Reading all this brought just brought a huge retarded grin to my face. Godspeed, anons!

How can i find out what are the strongest possible gpu and cpu my current motherboard supports?

LOL
I tweeted Dean literally a second ago asking him how does it feels to be literal cancer killing video games and this is what i got.

Not much we can do with damage that's already done.

However, we have burned through a hole in the sky and let people outside our little circle here see how much a mess things are.

I'm fine with the ride never ending, as long as people are fighting back. SJWs aren't going to back down, why should we?

they better not downgrade it because of that idiot like Valve did with Half Life and Portal…

first time I see that, that's your OC?

Looks like it is fresh OC. I haven't seen it before, either.

Would anyone be interested in specifically targeting neogaf?

Red represents strength.White purity.And Blue loyalty.
Seriously though I don't get their meme every nation in history has engaged in all those things

Neogaf is singlehandedly responsible for 4chan's downfall, not even reddit or tumblr.

if its a problem i can stop.

I'd rather you continue.

Wait a second, Valve made a two decade old game, the same game that gave the company their fame, easier because some random nut couldn't get past a section in it? Even when I reveal how much of an idiot I can be at times, I wouldn't want a developer to do something as petty as that. It destroys the game's credibility.

No, and Fuck Off!

Because America is the only evil country ever in history (With Nazi Germany as the only exception).

Good stuff. Nothing quite like lewds to keep morale up.

Get the fuck out of here

Nothing wrong here, fellow human being.

To be fair, it IS "normal children behaviour"… spend some time with young kids, they do stupid shit all the time and oftentimes put whatever shit they find into their mouth. That picture looks awful but maybe that boy is just super bored and doing the first stupid crap that came to his mind, which obviously to us seems revolting
but to be fair we've all seen our fair share of dirty hentais so maybe our minds are the dirty ones
Also please tell me the pic in is actually a young girl and not a boy in a girl swimsuit

Only if you post on-topic OPs and goals. Emails, info to spread, etc.
And if you don't know what they are- why not?

Are you stupid? Did you miss the part I called Liev Schreiber's kid degenerate? Or is a little girl at the beach on par with that now?

FUCK YOU!

Is this a raid?

I'm your prom date, you ugly sack of shit!

no, fuck you leather man

Unlikely Plot twist: Once pedophilia is normalized, the pedophile videos used to blackmail the elites into compliance will be useless and the boat will be rocked

No, fuck♂you, leatherman!
Maybe you and I should settle it right here on the ring if you think you're so tough.

You know, it's just like those articles defending pedophilia : why broadcast something like that ? Fucking pets, kids or the dead is reviled and despised generally, and if you wanna jack to it in secrecy, fuck it, I've seen worse, but why treat it like it's so normal you can take selfies or write smiling blogposts about it ?
THIS is what weirds me out the most lately, with these crazy perversions. You wanna fuck kids ? Then at the very least don't tell everyone on the fucking planet

Gee, I wonder why.

I can't stop fapping to loli help

That's not the argument there. They're not trying to make it sound normal, they're acting like it already is, is my point.
It's like furries. They should be burned, sure, but most of them keep to themselves and don't spread their fetish everywhere. They know it's not normal and so they only talk about it with other likeminded fucks.
I'd argue that most pedophiles (and puke drinkers, and rapists, and necrophiles, and zoophiles…) are aware that they should never tell a soul; and that's what I mean. Those ones at the very least are self-aware.
How mentally broken do you have to be to think "yeah the world is what's weird there".

… why would even want something like that ? Henreader does the best shit. With Typehatena, Atage, Maka Fushigi, Nalvas, Be Nantoka, Atta7kusa…

It makes great clickbait fodder.

Once you start fapping to toddlercon is when you should worry.

Lolis are sluts anyway

What if she's asking for it ?

I once fantasized about mombot in the shower. I have sinned.

The ones acting like its normal want normal people to think its normal too user. They want it to be virtually legal. They want to be championed for being "better" than normal, just like flamboyant faggots. To them its a way of life for kings and they are the kings of it. Or if you want shortform: they want easy attention.

And I messed the spoilers.

Why don't you try fapping to something else?

you should blow that brain out with a gun

Why contain it? It's time liberals finally helped an actual oppressed class:
PEDOPHILES

We have been hijacked by pedos, Dan was right, it's over, it's time to #CloseTheGate

He just keeps digging that hole deeper, doesn't he?

fapping to traps is not gay

Mombot is a medical translator, not a teacher.

Jerking off to cartoon girls is degenerate and sick. But molesting children is normal and only a right wing bigot would consider it wrong,love is love :)

Shoop lovejoy face on that head.

PEWDIEPIE'S DEAD GUYS
PACK IT UP HE LOST

It's not gay if his partner is a woman.

The scariest shit is that people actually believe this. I'm thinking of fucking Salon.

Is Holla Forums falling too? I thought the trap spam was limited to 4cuck…

… Wait did he make up to 10k more just because he said nigger?

minus tax

I unsubed when he said he's done with hitler jokes, I resubbed now

archive.is/7rfex

archive.is/z2jpf

Ubisoft lied about french official voices in the new South Park game

archive.is/J9QTY

Well, maybe not necessarily "because". Correlation/causation/whatever, bruh. Just, him saying nigger apparently has had no real negative effect on his success.

It's time to prove your gaming cred, GG. Welcome to video games, how good are you at them?

Vid from jewtube, also available on Vid.me under the same name. I downloaded it, couldn't attach due to size.
Starts by debunking myths about Japan (they get less work days than Americans, and are only 25th in suicide rates), then goes onto explain how the central bank buying up debts (and eliminating them since it can't owe itself) means they don't need to open borders to "solve" issue with GDP and pensions.
However, the only sourcing it does to those claims is by showing a picture of a headline from various web outlets.
As redpilling material it sucks. While he speaks the truth about banks using debt as money or MSM not reporting on good things not in their interest, he speaks with a lot of (quite understandable) venom about it- which can push away normalfags.
However- is the information he found legitimate, and can we use that to create memes & infographics to redpill people?
I know globalism is barely GG related (Stop globalism -> stop marxism -> stop SJWs -> save vidya), but being Japan produces content we like, isn't it in our best intrest to shill for them when they are trying to stop others from changing them? However, their prime minister did sign up to TPP, so their government might not be trust worthy. And the yakuza is a whole other angle (do they want to make sure only they can carve up Japan, or would they be happy to burn their homeland to the ground for the chance to make money internationally)

tl;dr Video debunking why Japan should be pozzed, claims need verifying.

ATTNETION
FIREWATCH HAPPENING FAGS

YEAHR; RIGHT;
GAMER GATE IS STILL ACTIVE
BUT CONCIDER THESE THREADS MOSTLY DERAILED AND FULL WITH PASTA BOTS

REPORT AND HIDE VAL FAG AND BAITER FAGS

I once double-jumped in a platform game.
I think I can consider myself a hardcore gamer.

Calm your tits, and correct yourself before posting, what's going on? Is it the DMCA thing?

If you know it has a penis, and you still fap, it's absolutely gay. There's nothing wrong with liking an effeminate penis, but there's nothing straight about it either.

very good

yep, and right now some shitposter going full nuts on the steam forum. It is actually fun to watch how shit is burning.

Don't forget the BBC. I think the people pushing this shit know exactly what they are doing, but don't care because it hurts their enemies. People forget that you are judged based on your greatest enemy relative to yourself, and that has always been a losing bargain for them.

Nowhere needs mass immigration. Look at Europe, they brought in all these rapists and that is what they are doing, sitting on their ass, not working, and raping women in the park. America? We have a huge issue with illegals stealing tax dollars, and the welfare issues with the legal minorities are a constant drain. Plus the murdering and raping going on here as well. Everyone needs to fuck off and deal with their own problems.

>archive.is/7rfex

Timestamp then? The podcast is suppose to be about Take-Two taking down mods and their legality.

twitter.com/factoriogame/status/907027263732023297

Factorio devs defend proper use of DMCA, get descended on by the usual suspects.

SLOWBEEF AND SOMETHING AWFUL STATUS BTFO

these people, man

So not only did i get locked out, but when i logged out and went to his tweets it appears i immediately got shadow banned, or maybe I'm retarded and can't into twitter.

So many soyboys in the replies my voice went up an octave.

The LARPing is too intense!

You wouldn't fap to loli if something sexual didn't happen to you during the formative years of your life, that's how fetishes are made.

If we legalize pedos, then stop shaming the lolicons and shotacons they create. Nothing is degenerate, everything is permitted.

I kind of feel like no reasonable (using this loosely enough to cover 99% of humans) could ever be convinced by the shit they're writing, and yet even encouragement from the remaining 1% is enough to spur them on. I think we should just encourage them to express themselves as much as possible since it helps us so much more than it helps them

And of course, we all know the real reason behind the anti-hentai SJWs: control.

I think this exchange is like a work of art… it's just too typical in every way

I want to frame it

Not bad.

They are trying to genocide a global minority though.

Don't fuck with the devs of autism simulators.

Shit, do I have to navigate moonrunes in Amnibus to preorder or is there anywhere else?

archive.fo/qtLuq

I went to that dude's Twitter and literally his first RT is a Shaun King tweet.

These aren't human beings.

I may be late to the party but I can't believe theres a literal nigger faggot mafia on twitter ready to pounce on anyone who doesn't lick their feet on whatever "issue" their crack addled minds decided was hot that day. I'm almost glad its the age of CoCs because it provides fertile soil for them to grow, they're like a precious, fragile orchid, that you have to carefully prune lulz from here and there

The top autists on their leddit board aren't having any of the bullshit either.
archive.is/t9FI1

I took a quick look at the official forums but didn't see a thread about it there.

These are the type of people who would go to a country in central Africa and say "look how diverse! So many minorities!" Their mental picture of the world is an upper-middle-class American suburb.

Autism sides with the truth.

Is this some new goon tune

Yep. White tribes interbreeding made whites kinda retarded and easily tricked hasn't it?

Autism is a natural antithesis to sociopathy.

Condescension and snarky irony are the only tunes they've ever known.

I haven't been following things for almost a year

They've always tried the emotional manipulation bullshit, it's nothing new.

I meant the sentence itself m8s, since they both repeat the same thing

there's also this thing which presumably is leeching on the UK's health system going by the text. I guess instead of helping people not die it's imperative to divert public resources to reinforce its schizophrenic delusion

If it is, then why am I an autistic sociopath?

It's your standard herd-follower nonargument. They can't actually formulate a rebuttal, so their only recourse is to try and shame them into abandoning their convictions. See also

Nah, I've seen them make that statement for years now.

That's literally the personality of the entire internet, though

Because you are an edgy teenager.

beat me to it if you think you have mental disorders get yourself diagnosed, dont be a tumblr dipshit and self diagnose

The first few times I played and completed MGS was with the Japanese version, without understanding even a single word of Japanese, and I figured out all the puzzles, gimmicks and tricks without any instructions or help of any kind. Calling Meryl and the PAL key got me stuck the longest, I didn't quite understand that the PAL key was temperature-based even after completing it, I just realized that running around in specific areas changed it.

Fucking jesus christ.

Then how come I continue to acquire new fetishes?

But I'm actually 24. I am "edgy" (a word I fucking hate because it's a perjorative label) because getting cluster headaches six months a year every year of your life will make you lose all empathy with others. Christfags can suck a dick because I fucking wish I only had to suffer for a mere 12 hours before people worshipped me. Add to that my autism and my desire for human connectivity is nonexistent beyond obtaining supplies for my continued existence.

Neck yourself.

…Aaaaand now I'm sure you are looking for (you)s.

Here are some.

Occasionally in adult life, new synapses will be made and connected, but it's nowhere near as often or as strong. Other times, it could be connected synapses that for one reason or another remain inert until the right conditions spark them to life.

Here, have a study on rat jizz.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23954746

Shameful display.

twitter.com/mombot/status/907291566858846208
archive.is/GtA7w
Guess who's back
Back again

neo-feminist don't get fucked hard enoguh these times. They freeze their eggs and go all the way of a male because of MSM's muh-diversity bandwagon. They developed an anger-gen since they can't have sex anylonger. The only satisfaction they get is from some fucked up art piece of shitting in the toilet. I mean, what would happen to your hormone balance if you where forced to act like a totaly different gender just to fit in in nowadays society, built by some kiked agenda. I guess when they rage on Twitter or a random blog, it's like a ventor for their masturbations feelings. And everytime they use words like "manchild" they get high intense emotion in their uterus.

Has anyone else noticed that the past two breads have had way too much shitposting?

So in other words:

Holy shit haha I remember that thing

i'm not often here because of the shitposting problem. This is going on since over a year now, when gg slowed down. Welcome back and be aware, these threads are full with bots, shitposter and all the bad shit cabals from the internet just to hold the conversation in gg down.

My wife of three years enjoys me giving her the golden showers when we are completely alone
And i do too

See , , and also this time we have a pedo falseflagger.

It's much rarer for them to be created in adult life. Creating an equivalence in proportion between the two is like saying

It's not, it's a small percentage.

when there's lots of spam. it means something good is happening.

guess the cuphead and pewd thing ruffled lots of feathers.

Report, filter, ignore
This is not a social club.
Keep sending emails to FTC over Polygon/Verge.
Keep spreading word of anti-consumer and anti-merit practices in vidya..

Occasionally

Well it might be true of the general population, but for sex starved faggots like those we have here, people to tend to seek out new and interesting things and then become attached to them. I want to lick and dick Reimu's armpits.

Is this because of us making fun of Dean, or is it to "help" Zoë with her new book (Or both)? It seemed like people where doing a fine job of roasting both of them without any extra help from us due to both stories literally writing themselves.

PDP is "Too new" for it to be a factor (Otherwise, I would have mentioned it above).

I'm a million(you)nare, I love when they beg for (you)s like little bitches.

Nice trips, but it should have been "milli(you)nare"

Not bad for a parody but something is off with the delivery.

I completely forgot about that faggot, i thought he finally killed himself, damn shame he didn't

Believe me, I know. I always speak as if I'm talking to "normal" people because I try to hide my power level. At this point sexual relations with women hold no interest and the billions of generic "ooh, yeah, fuck my pussy" videos out there have zero appeal to me. There are so many alternatives to real women that have so much more to offer with absolutely none of the drawbacks of having to coexist with them. But at the same time, my strongest fetishes were developed at the age of four, and every kink I've tried since hasn't had quite the same effect.

Cuphead I get, we spread it.
But we only just discovered his numbers being fine:

So if they hate it (and it is a talking point online right now), we should spread the image in with the archived source of the original website.
It shows that people can't be bullied over words anymore (even though the scenario is different, it'll still reassure people- like how (((they))) try to show anyone can be taken down if they step out of line)

At first didn't sound right to me to be honest, but seeing it wroten makes me realize you are right.

Sadly that's not entirely true, user. People who have fuck you money and already millions of people in their audience (especially teenagers) have never had anything to fear. If you cut someone's legs and they had sixteen others they wouldn't really worry much about it anyway.
But for pretty much anybody who doesn't have this level of safety, no, we are still at a point where you can be bullied into anything.

Probably both. Even when GG isn't involved with something, shills show up here. PDP stuff will probably keep them here for a couple of days.

The point is to make them think they have no effect.

Just listend to xer's audiobook sample on Audible, and man she has a shitty voice, you would think she would have a sexy voice for all the "seducing" she did to get them 5 star reviews. But I guess you don't need a sexy voice when anyone can just cum in and drop some babybatter when every they want.

Fuck off m8, if you wanna see SJWs take hentai away you're no friend to our cause. Just because I'm not talking about the swedish faggot saying nigger doesn't mean I'm falseflagging, I'm fighting the war on male alt-sexuality that the SJWs can't stand. They hate it when we don't just sit there all sex-deprived while they cuck us with Jamal, so they fight to take away all other methods of sexual release. That's a big part of GG too and don't you forget it.

I hope you are not equating 2d loli with ugly 3d potatos.

Just great.. lolifags are back, just as bad if not worse than trapfags.

He probably means 6d8763. Whose posts include responding to an unrelated post with what looks like pedo copypasta.

Pretty sure he's referring to >>13392717 (was deleted).

Are you slow in the head?

Anyone have a video context of PDP saying "nigger"? I can't be arsed to sit through 2.5 hours of a reupload of a boring indie game to find it. All I know is that there's no personal interaction in the game, so he couldn't be going "Look at this nigger right here" to a black guy you meet.

Idiot, you don't know what a major influx of (you)s will do to the h8chan economy.
The inflation will degrade their value until they're worthless, and then where will we be?

He's just playing that playerunknown battleground game I think and has a hard time killing someone so he just says "you nigger" out of anger, then says "sorry but fuck this" while laughing, aware of what's coming

Shit, it wasn't even during Firewatch? That's pretty shit and petty of the devs. PDP even apologized for slipping that n-bomb out

Just maximum virtue signalling, now with the added spice of potentially fucking themselves over because of it.

Ahh, so just a moron then. But it sometimes needs reminding that retards believe 2d is as criminal to even more criminal than 3d and that needs topping.

He got angry because the guy he tried to shot executed his friend. In this game he plays you are in two player teams. When you die you fall down to the floor and have to wait for your teammate to revive you. But the nigger in this video noticed that he couldn't make it out alive so he decided to execute pdp's friend with a headshot.

Listen, it's completely reasonable to issue a bunch of false DMCAs because a guy you don't like filmed himself playing your game a couple of years ago.

Butthurt over GG never ends.
Also, Holla Forums still hasn't embraced socjus.
Time to try again.

They DMCA'd his Firewatch video, though Nigger was dropped in a completely unrelated video, essentially pissing all over Campo Santo's express license given to people to stream Firewatch and monetize it. You're abusing DMCA when you attempt to supercede the fair use doctrine, obviously. However, the dev who filed it thinks he can argue that Let's Plays aren't really legal under DMCA anyway, so he can do whatever the fuck he wants. But if he did that, then the implied license to stream Firewatch becomes void, everyone was lied to, and everyone else's content is in danger because the devs chimped out and decided to void the whole thing retroactively

I really don't know how in the fuck he attempts to make an argument for retroactive exception in court without voiding the express license to stream in totality.

Don't trust that video. People have been making edits.

Nigger what? Fuck off with your bullshit sabotage, that is the actual fucking vid and you can look it up yourself.

That one is the original one

Trust but verify you dumb nigger.

No you're just being a fucking idiot. Everyone here knows that's the original video. The edits came after the original was posted, such as the Obama Reading Tweets edit.

Exactly. Not to mention, the reason they do it is to isolate ideologies (after everyone is afraid to do X, individuals in later generations think they're the only one who believes in X since no one else does X). However, showing someone- even if they are immune to negative effects (in this case, crude humor and using an insult in a way that strips it of the artificial weight it's been given), then it shows people that someone desires to do those things.
Not to mention he's big enough to become a talking point. People ask if they saw what he did, then they discuss if what he did was OK. And discussion is the enemy of marxism, globalism, and their shame-based tactics.

Basically we want normalfags to come to the realization of webm related. Then, SJWs get pissed and over-react, doubling down. Normafags then realize "hey, these people don't care about the context. They just see racism everywhere!" and that helps push them back. And SJWs have been the useful idiots to many people for so long, they won't know how manipulate people without one of them tipping the scales.

Btw the cointelpro link in the OP is 404.

Does anyone else realize that if they "proove" that gameplay videos on YouTube are illegal, then it and just about every other video sharing platform will come to an end?

And, on top of that, imagine how this will effect the success of games. One of the reasons why normalfags flooded the game market is because of the e-celebs showcasing select titles every month. Due to this, we've had shit like Overwatch, FN @ F, and Dear Esther taking off when they would have been considered a "blip" in earlier years when the internet wasn't as widely used. The stuff going with PDP and Firewatch could cause who knows what to happen. But, at the same time, you have to find it hilarious that an entire market could crash all over a Swede saying "Nigger". Not to mention what this could mean for non-gameplay videos using copywritten content.

I somewhat hope this escalates. All the other streamers say nigger too and if all of them get banned they will stand up against this shit.

Regardless of anything else, there are now 8 year olds somewhere now spouting "Nigger" as part of their venacular for the first time. All that statue removal for nothing… it's already jumped to the new generation

So we have now managed to set the world back 60 years.

SJWs want segregation back, so yes.

Wouldn't a good example of that pretty much just about any CoD video where the voice chat is on?

Makes me wonder why all of those "Racist misogynist politicians" even bothered to give these people rights in the first place.

THIS THIS THIS THIS
CHAOS PLEAS

NOT REAL SOCIALISM
O
T

R
E
A
L

S
O
C
I
A
L
I
S
M

I hate seeing sjw's win, really don't want to see pdp's account gone, but yes the chaos is glorious.

Link/archive every time man

[Pain]

LOL
archive.is/bMBiq
archive.is/zVYmo
archive.is/jB0rA
archive.is/CLgLP

archive.is/gyB1c

s-sorry user-kun

archive.is/yhRcZ

And there were plenty of instances of camwhores making threads and getting anons into their cam rooms, only for them to reveal they're underage after everyone already watched them bate. I especially remember this one psycho Latina who called herself Lolita. Man those were wild times

It just keeps happening. I know they always make fun of everyone but there's far too much focus on bashing the right while the left seems to be almost completely ignored now.

I'm so not looking forward to it.

South park went to shit when they started doing story arcs instead of individual episodes

Boo I tell ya. Boo.
They've gone pretty hard on hillary clinton even last season user. Just because you're the target of a joke doesn't mean it's not funny or that you're the only target.

South Park mocks everyone

REPLACE OLD COINTEL LINK IN OP WITH THIS ONE
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
I tried archiving the updated page, but Archive.is gave me a "network error", so this archive is older:
archive.is/aDSTk (8 Nov 2016)

Hardest they went on her last season was calling her stupid and unable to think for herself. The bulk of last season was bashing Trump over her. Just like the actual media.

I hope you're right. They need to do a lot to win people back. Everyone got sick of the last season hitting the right and Trump hard with little reason. But now there's some actual reason to bash both sides, albeit less so with the right when the left is rioting in the streets and destroying historical monuments. I like that both sides are made fun of. But only when it's done fairly and isn't heavily leaning on a bias against one side over the other.

Is that Master Chief on the left?

lmoa

Well, yeah, it was bashing over trump because that's easy and funny to make jokes about him. They still basically called her a robotic retard AND a dangerous, manipulative cunt. Moreover, you yourself said "almost completely ignore", which is bullshit with characters like PC principal which is honestly the newest thing showcased there. And shit like wholefoods being the epicenter of hypocritical self-importance and "I'm doing it for the children", that safe-space song… all of that definitely isn't ignoring shit.
They are making the jokes they want and they've never been shy at making them at your expense or at the expense of people you dislike too. Stop expecting comedians and writers to only agree with your take on stuff or they're bad.

FUCK OFF
WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO MAKE FUN OF OTHER JUST BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THEY BELIEVE IN?
THIS IS WHY THIS WORLD IS SO SICK

Too bad the likes of total asscancer will spread their cheeks to look good in the eyes of abusers and say "make exceptions for me and my friends people who parasite off of me while carefully wording public statments so idiots can take the statements to be freespeech for all when it actually is only for asscancer and his ilk.

I think you are very entitled, mister user
Remember, they're just words, and words don't hurt

why are shills losing their shit over a cartoon?

Some things never change.

Makes me wonder if it's not the ralph shill who finally learnt how to use tor

nice trips but in a way or the other you're losing your shit over a cartoon

It's just worse since one side is fake & paid for (the Soros White supremacists) and the fact they blame all white people for it.

They don't have to agree with me. I just want more rationality that fairly attacks both sides of an argument for their own actual issues less of a focus on one joke subject that every other media outlet was making fun of already. You're right on the PC Principal stuff and the safe space song. But they still ignored stuff like Hillary's emails, Podesta's sex ring, the wikileaks situations with Assange being held prisoner in another country, and just other actual issues on the left besides the SJWs. I'll hold out some sliver of hope they learned from last season and will actually attack the left on multiple fronts as well as the right.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

People on Holla Forums say it's supported by Soros because of those tiki fire things that were used by other leftist protesters too.

Those examples are way too specific though. You're asking south park to basically be the news. They didn't go in depths with trump's positions on climate change or vaccines either, because that's not the point.
Jokes are not meant to be the news user. It follows themes more than anecdotes (not in the sense that the leaked emails were unimportant, "anecdotal" in the sense of punctual things), because that's how you make a good joke.
Or you can just read some political cartoon that literally writes every single bad thing you disagree with on hats and bags.

Back when I posted tor bait I also replied to my own bait with a vpn, more anons usually followed if I replied first.
I don't do it no more though, I'm good now, promise.

Probably to pry eyes away from the opportunity that opens up from DMCA abuse like from the Firewatch devs. Imagine what a list of devs abusing DMCA or threatening to abuse DMCA could do. Imagine what a curated list of them could do for the industry, arming streamers with the knowledge whose games to avoid if they don't want their channels nuked for triggering some special snowflakes.
Can't allow such a thing to happen now, can they?

But shouldn't we expect a little bit more from political humor over just "she's stupid and he's incompetent"? I feel even South Park can do better than that now. Or at least they should be able to do better than that.

A) we don't yet know if the title is sardonic, but because it's southpark it's a pretty good bet it is
B) we got an entire season of southpark accosting the PC crowd.
This is what they do, and it's not worth a reaction.

Or maybe because CIAfag Dicky was there and bunch of "White Supremacist" were lead around into Antifa and Dicky was conveniently arrested and taken away from the brawls. Lets not forget that white supremacist who crashed into some peaceful counter protesters.
But mainly because of Dick Spencer.

Eh, SP has shit on PC culture for 2 seasons now, I don't mind being the punchline this time around as long as it's funny. Being able to take a joke is in my eyes one of the core differences between us and SJWs.

Thanks user.

you got some spicy theories on Spencer?

That's precisely the opposite. As soon as political humor becomes too "anecdotal" it stops being funny and just picking shit apart. It's like complaining that no man can find the clitoris and then starting lecturing us during the joke about the entirety of a woman's genitalia.
It's not funny anymore. Whereas just the "men don't get women" joke, while overplayed, can be funny.

Political humor needs even LESS autism, because as soon as you delve too deep it stops being humor and it starts being a political tribune. "Remember when her emails leaked ? At least she didn't fuck a little girl like podesta amirite ?" sucks. It's terrible. Whereas mocking how democrats call themselves progressives and heroes while getting sucked off by children or whatever, that is amusing, and that is commentary somewhat that at least tries to remain a joke.

Again, you are confusing humor with the news, user.

this right here, puts us above the animals. Cheers lad.

That's what I'm saying. My problem is that I don't feel there's enough of that. Maybe the problem is just them relying too much on one joke every season now. Leaving little room to really explore those other jokes I feel they're missing.

Even if this was true, the way you worded it,
is an incredibly weak way to present an argument. If you said that to anyone else, you'd get laughed off as a conspiracy theorist.

Even if this was true, the way you worded it,
is an incredibly weak way to present an argument. If you said that to anyone else, you'd get laughed off as a conspiracy theorist.

no bully

Oh, yeah, the last two seasons felt a bit too often like there was one big thing they kept talking about and hard a harder time trying to make each episode unique. There I kinda agree with you.

That he is a fag enabler controlled opposition?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tme1k/jason_kessler_organizer_of_unite_the_right/

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/report-white-supremacist-unite-right-leader-jason-kessler-obama-occupy-supporter/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/report-‘unite-right’-organizer-jason-kessler-was-occupy-movement-obama-supporter-8-m

knoxnews.com/story/news/2017/09/05/outspoken-east-tennessee-white-nationalist-fort-sanders-rally-once-active-occupy-communist-groups/612920001/?cookies=&from=global

stevepieczenik.com/charlottesville-staged-confrontation/

Care to archive all of that, user?

they were already archived but here are some fresh ones
archive.is/0kEDk
archive.is/BJZeF
archive.is/c9jP0
archive.is/OyErl

What would be a good free site to view the episodes on?

I hear the book isn't selling to well, Zoe. Have you considered putting it in the fiction section where it belongs?

archive.fo/uAO7m
twitter.com/stillgray/status/907247478885326849
archive.is/WwXGO
twitter.com/stillgray/status/906941519780732928
archive.is/pcfTq

archive.is/nvGbd

archive.fo/IL0f7

REEEEEEEEEE

My sister keeps trying to argue that immigration is good because there were maybe like 1% immigrants that innovated over the course of history. She completely ignores how it destroys culture and harms the citizens of that country. She refuses to accept that immigration is bad. Its like all the jihad in europe doesnt exist.

their site?

Also, the details about the car during the incident, the car after the crash, and the person don't match up (car had a racing stripe & sun roof then it didn't, the guy in the car had a much squarer jaw and matched up to an ex-army guy, claims the driving could only be done by a pro, air-bag didn't deploy so vision wasn't obscured, the license plate being the next in sequence to the mom of the patsy- something allegedly very difficult to achieve- and some other bits).
All the places talking about it do their damnedest to deliver it as poorly as possible. Not to mention it might tie into the helicopter that crashed (possible witness).

Wasn't trying to bait- and you raise an excellent point.
They put all their eggs in the basket of Trump losing when it came to writing- and it's hard to tell if that's because they didn't want him to win, or didn't think he would.
And yeah- South Park does go after everyone. It just frustrates me seeing anyone (even unwittingly) throwing fuel on the pyre SJW/Marxists are building for civilization.

My bad, let's focus on emails, infographs for industry & journo fuck-ups, and maybe capitalizing on Pewds latest fuck-up.
On Topic

(this kind of applies to anyone using "emotional" arguments. To those looking to refute those who use those tactics- here's their tactics laid out. Also helps identify consensus cracking shills)

It's pretty well confirmed that the main guy who organized the protest was a dedicated leftist who supposedly had a powerful epiphany and went hard right not too long before he started the protest.

That said, while that's enough for a reasonable person to question his motives, it isn't nearly enough to support Holla Forums's logical leap that the rest of the protest was just actors paid by Soros to false flag the far right.

No you fucking idiot. The rest were retarded altrighter who were lead around to be beated and then doxxed and fired. We even had a retarded user who go fired because he attended. The guy with the actual swastika might have been a plant.

IMO the outcomes could be:
- It's too profitable for AAA vidya companies to shut down lets plays, so they don't pursue it (except in cases where the video shits on their game, then some companies might- however it opens up a can of worms as others refuse to do vids on their work due to it).
- AAA vidya companies decide it's better to destroy uncontrolled opinion and go ape shutting down gameplay that isn't on their own channel. A few places might defend themselves (Twitch however is owned by Google & Youtube, see the next section) but they can't hold out. However, streaming services based in foreign countries rise, and Vidya companies then pressure the government. Depending on who the governing body is over the years, and if those AAA companies die out thanks to public opinion turning against them- it could be ignored or blocked.

> (((Them)))- tech companies pushing political agendas, etc.
- They decide that closing up Youtube causes more issues. They can't push their message if the only messages that are heard are at a local level (IRL community). They also fear "illegal" streaming sites popping up- as they'd be harder to pin down and stop. Sort of like Napster. So, they "defend" those who upload footage- but use the law as a beat-stick on anyone whose problematic who happens to upload vidya footage as well.
- They decide to let Youtube purge it's gameplay footage (and most of it's revenue), and turn Youtube into a pure blog & comedy skit place- with no copyright content, other than from official uploads and when the channel has been given permission (shill our new game, but don't say anything bad). This becomes Youtube's death knell (no reviews, parodies, or music leaves only the biggest and those shilling)- or at very least makes intrest in the site die like with MySpace.

More Factorio twitter drama!
twitter.com/factoriogame/status/907315681846317057
archive.is/he01l

Rough translation of the tweets from leddit:

Archive of leddit comments freaking out about it:
archive.is/bfE0A

Excerpts from "What Happened?" by Hillary Clinton.

Attack of the slowpokes

What the fuck happened to this thread?

Also, remember that tomorrow is the anniversary of The Exodus.

I'm considering playing Factorio.

This is fantastic.

dont do it, man!
you've got so much to live for!

**if you get sucked in, you'll temporarily lose what little life you got left*

I can confirm that it'll steal your soul if you're somewhere on the tism spectrum.

Nice, finally a reason to live.

But then we will never get Elder Scrolls VI which delivers its main quest via Creation Club
Then again on the plus side, settlement management would have enough depth after that transformative experience, so go Todd, go!

Factorio is the Dark Souls of Autism Simulators.

Even when using that expression ironically, that shit is getting old.

archive.fo/1HMrE

Source on main guy being a leftist?

Sounds somethig russia would do.
**why are all my "ff"'s showing up as omega symbols?*

You can't learn japanese

What the fuck?

FAGOLI FAGOLI, GIBBE DA NEWSEROLI

Here is your (you)

Either FBI plant or there's finally a gommie with a nice ass and not lard
archive.is/rfuDG

No, you dip. I want to see an archive.

Here is your (you)

Fug I copied Ian twice instead of this.

If I could post images, I would post a very angry trap at you

KiA is a controlled opposition now, wouldn't surprise me if more than half of the community are full blown SJW's. Look at that bitch ass op, he says N Word instead of nigger. Can't type that shit out now?
archive.is/y4YxF

I think KiA is mostly overtaken by SJW's who are slowly trying to manipulate the normalfags. This is a very common tactic, you ask for something ridiculous, people are outraged and then you say what you actually wanted. People think they negotiated a good deal when in reality they gave the enemy what they wanted. People say that pdp should be banned, the sjw's who control kia step in and say "hey, banning pdp goes to far, let's just forbid him to swear" and people side with them not knowing that the other side didn't want to ban pdp in the first place.

don't let that ass blind you, I bet a ugly face is hiding behind that mask. Also look how fat her friend is, no good looking person would side with a ugly ass fucker like that.

Sure you can.

Though it was Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider

This, she probably has a crooked nose or something.

Fagioli Fagioli he looks like he ate too much brownies.

oh no it's over time to denounce KiA

that's called a ruse

But I don't like fascism. I like old time American capitalism and cynical governmental policies that don't let people get too much power. America fought both Fascists and Commies back in the day, and I think they should continue to do so.

You're thinking of Dan "if she's a minor my peepee goes in to her verginer" Schneider.

You lose my friend.

Wasn't it Dan "the atomic cunny collider" Schneider?

Where are you from so I can make fun of you?

I…don't know how to feel

Not America, that is why I am the one who is will be making fun of you.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts.

a job's a job

You sound salty, my europlebian friend. Is the even shittier government over there doing something shitty again?

You have no leg to stand on, user.

She already done some with trannies before IIRC.

I didn't realize they were this cucked since I don't really visit that place that often anymore since some time. Maybe once a week I give it a quick glimpse to see if something happened.

NISA are gonna add Denuvo to this pile of shit, aren't they?
archive.fo/YRQ72
archive.fo/vNOCf

nothing is sacred anymore

Shemale, not tranny.

I believe it's also on GOG, so most likely they're withholding it so they can fix actual problems.

Shit, you're right.

I didn't say they'd succeed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What does a masculine vagina look like?

you gay or something? Why would you want to know?

Is a bigger vagina more masculine or more feminine?

horror beyond gay

Stop gay shitposting with TOR, you make us look bad

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

I sure hope all that NIS dick sucking was worth it Kondo, you let a company shit all over one of your most famous IPs just so you could make your scumbag friend happy.

Unless they cancel the GOG release they can't add Denuvo.

archive.is/1d8KG

CHOOSE A SIDE

Imagine if they had access to trials of the sky. This is pretty shitty, and never played a Ys game.

One could only hope they haven't started sinking their claws into Trails. I've heard rumors that they want Trails of Cold Steel 3.

They'd probably erase 3/4 of the dialogue.

FUCKING GAMERGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

archive.is/fkE6d

say it with me

who the fuck is this?

Kondo could walk into he bedroom to see NIS' CEO fucking his wife and he'd still hand off another series to NISA if that means making is friends happy and saving a few bucks. The guy is manipulated by his "friends" too easily like a child.

lel just some drunk retard talking shit about trump and alex jones

It seems that there are still retards on steam who try to defend it. Looks like others are not having it at least. I have even seen people say that NISA never censors their games and they have no bugs. They even say that being against NISA is being against anti-censorship, as true anti-censorship people should love NISA.

Hopefully the game flops to show them how retarded they are.

I hope so too, by Falcom's Western fanbase is nowhere good as the Etrian Odyssey fanbase. Plus now NISAfags are latching onto the series.

I'm hoping at least the complaints will reach Kondo's ear so he knows he's losing money.

Kondo won't care. If he actually cared about the west he would have monitored NISA or he would have convinced the higher ups to fund a Falcom International already. Kondo only cares about making his friends happy and he is friends with some of the worst people in the japanese video game industry.

Accidentally quoted the wrong post.

NISA botched the PC release for Ys VIII and it's been delayed indefinitely. That will likely give Falcom pause if they can't live up to their promises.

Fuck people are ungovernable A

What did xhe mean by this?

I don't think that's spelled "people"

It's the symbol for Anarchism, which Far Leftists seem to associate with unmitigated Stateless chaos when it's more about Volunteerism AND Statelessness.

Good morning, faggots!

It's been raining for the past 48 hours here. I'm cold as fuck!

have some warm webms.
I have no idea what this webm is

Some idiot setting her kitchen table on fire.

Every time they say this shit, most people go "okay, go fuck yourself," then they wonder why they have so many enemies.

It becomes pretty much

now I think that phrase is only used to bring validation to the person saying it, like some sort of confirmation that washes away their doubts

I highly doubt that is the case. That post is the result of the inherent flaws of plebbit and the fact that the admins over there neutered KiA pretty early on.

KiA is a beachhead and nothing more. We can't really expect them to behave beyond Reddit's reach without the banhammer falling on them.

They are pretty good at getting casuals into GG's story and general redpilling though.

I never thought I would hate a race more than I hate blacks, but less than a week into college, pajeets have dethroned them.

Holla Forums is the Dark Souls of image boards :^).

VIDEOGAMES

Guess how many PDP articles are there

I haven't even had energy to think about games in weeks. I just don't have any other friends.

Have we hit 50 yet?

You know what race pisses me off the most?
Niggers who save .pngs as .jpgs.

6 gorrilion +

50+.

archive.is/5oMNs

I just save it as whatever it was posted as. When I make something I go for .png, though. Artifacting makes me angry.

Also, the site came up for me. But, then again, who really knew what ahppened 7 hours ago?

somebody for the love of god find out if he did it himself

Blantant lie and shameless promotion

How?

maybe contact the provider or check if someone fessed up to it because they got paid by flynt himself or something

Neat, it learned a new word to blame all of life's problems on

Connecting directly (198.185.159.145) seems to result in an error, so I doubt it's a real DDoS. More likely, it's whatever shitty serb >she's hosting it on crapping out.
btw, according to nmap, port 139 and 445, which are usually connected to netbios-ssn and microsoft-ds are closed, but not filtered. Not sure if that's useful.

I still have to archive the links at the bottom but my internet is absolutely garbage today and disconnects every 5 minutes, plus Archive.is was acting up. Behold

Upload it onto some pastebin clone once you're done bls.

They really are like maggots.

This list has exactly 136 if nobody feels like counting

What's the latest count?!

This one probably, it's usually me who makes these lists when the press go apeshit.

Lwu lie? Never!

Wait, really? Mario 2 USA is the hill Flint want's to die on? Not Mach Rider, or Metroid (One remake and one sequel in the works), or Hebereke (Cat was removed in international release and the title was changed to Ufouria)?
Talk about a "Victimhood" mentality: u.teknik.io/a07gY.mp4

Don't worry, I trust your trips.

(checked)

Go back to the gamergoy containment thread you fucking queer.

fug wrong thread

emptylighthouse.com/young-turks-cenk-uygur-hits-former-employee-dave-rubin-paid-take-positions-355585818

They completely trashed sjws last time, no secret they will go the other way around. South park is shit though so I don't care what it does either way

It was literally only a couple of asshurt anons, torfag

You fags seriously need to fuck off with this shit. Too transparent at this point.

Mercedes is great but she's a whore, you shouldn't have any feelings beyond that anyway.

Holy shit. This is why I can't stand e-celebs. No one should care about this in any significant way.

Found 24 more articles, not counting non english ones otherwise you can add like 20 more on top of the 160

ironic, because cenk sucks at debates

I hate GG. I'm just here for the lewds, not for any discussion or anything.

It's a TOR user too. So top kek.

you might say he's always missing a few arguments every debate :^)

There really is no hope for Swedes?

just google em! gosh, user
OF COURSE!

Maybe I like it a little bit when Reanon writes lewd stuff, but that's basically the only text worth reading in any of these threads.

Stop being a tsundere. If you wanted /ara/s, you'd go to /ara/. If you wanted /loli/s, you'd go to /loli/. If you wanted traps, you'd go to the /bog/. You like these threads and you know it.

He's also projecting.

thefreethoughtproject.com/clinton-machine-paid-young-turks-undermine-progressive-movement/

Also, there's all those draw threads over at HQ: >>>/gamergatehq/289467
And, >>>/d/ has been receiving more attention lately.

Fags everyone. We rarely get them, so I think it's a safe assumption you're the same Torfag who probably got banned for fagspamming.

I've made a board for all my lewd writing, yandere harem novels, word smith rants, and guitar jams. However, I haven't actually posted anything yet. I'll get some content up there soon.

Daily reminder that this is how the rest of the internet views us

Daily reminder that we're more like this

And I love every moment of it.

WOO WOO WOO~ YOU KNOW IT!

Honestly I like being the fucking
INTERNET MONGOLS
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK

shoo shoo wrestling autist

What a waste of satanic quads, motherfucker.

they're just missing the red jacket and the zombie makeup

You should have said nothing, Now you get 4 webms of Scott Steiner.

And people call me a fagposter.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if you tried to post gay porn on another board, but posted it here by accident too.

thanks for noticing me

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-10/elon-musk-magically-extends-battery-life-teslas-fleeing-irma
Tesla learns from the vidya industry and creates literal Car DLC.

holy shit !

I know its technically for good reasons, but this is just going to highlight the thing that I think the media tried to memory hole after the vault seven leaks. Which is how little control you have over your car, if an outside entity chooses to fuck with it.

I know it's not the point you're addressing, but I'm not entirely sympathetic of people who would want to use electric cars. I'd rather Musk put money to hurricane relief than helping his customers who chose those car battery plans in the first place.

Also, it's gonna take an "accident" for casuals to wake up and realize "it could happen to me."

archive.li/NK6ll

Nothing to do with anything, but here's a MP4 if Holla Forums happens to come poking around.

10/10 would unite the workers of the world.

Why not? I dislike electric cars because I'm an /ogc/ enthusiast and enjoy working on cars car and doing amateur rally stuff. But to someone who isn't an enthusiast what's the problem with electric cars?

Some cursory research yields as much conflicting results: archive.fo/nJnaF

It looks like it's a lock-in so they can sell the cars cheaper not unlike graphics cards.

If people get electric cars because "muh environment" then they're probably not aware that they get the electrical power from coal anyway.
If they get it because they have the money, then I have no qualms about the choice they're making (It's capitalism after all).

They have downsides, like that they are harder to repair yourself, they can't go as far, you can't just stop at a petrol station anywhere so no long road trips. The US is probably not very suited to them because of this, and the fact that petrol is relatively cheap. I'd expect a Euro company to make them first.

Maybe he just hate the people who would buy them because they would be buying an expensive new thing to show off, and think they are a better person because of it.

Media will cover it up or try to memory hole it. I think they are doing that with self driving vehicles after someone got fucking decapitated because the car didn't see a truck in front of it. He was too busy watching Harry Potter.

Even "green" energy fucks the environment up something fierce. Something that a lot more people would understand if they just paid attention to things.

Fair enough, I think it would be good for city people who don't travel anywhere and just don't want to pay for gas.

I'm aware of the downsides, like I said I enjoy working on cars and that's impossible with an electric. I also don't live in a city so range is a neccesity to me. I would personally never get an electric while they still make gasoline or diesels but I just wanted to know why other people disliked them

Ted "Rato" Cruz liked cuck porn on twitter. He tried to delete it as quick as possible but..

archive.fo/IiH60

Well, let's just say it's too late.

A REAL man isn't afraid at what he's fapping to.

TED YOU FUCKING FAGGOT! REPENT!

Here's the video he liked btw.

I do think that Ted probably has someone else manage his twitter and they fucked up but it will still be great watching him squirm.

its not cuckporn
Its mother daughter porn
Cory Chase often does incest roleplay not cuck shit

Clearly, reality has gone beyond the event horizon.

He's got alright taste in porn. It's not the patrician taste of milf impregnation that Kirk Eishenwald found when searching for tentacle porn with his kids, but it's not bad.

whats that from

I don't think it's from a doujinshi or anything. Just office lady art I found on /ara/

Top tier.

Why is twitter so adamant on getting my phone number even after i appealed these mental invalids initial account lock?

Use a temporary phone number service to restore your account.

If you want to go one step further, only use your restored account long enough to link your followers to a fresh account. In the future, have a bunker account of some kind ready to go and pre-linked so you don't have to do this again.

It's one of Ryo Agawa's Drawings.

Fuck me, trying to register to twitter is hell. 1st they don't allow tor, ok fine, I'll register through clearnet via vpn then. Seems like they have blocked most cock.li emails, such as airmail.cc and firemail.cc, trying to register with those just redirects back to frontpage. Ok, @rape.lol works, finally register an account, follow some people, all is well. After some time reload the page, and now my account is locked because of some suspected activity that breaks the twitter rules??? I didn't even tweet anything, what the fuck is this. Now I'd have to use my phone to verify my account, but fucking hell am I going to do that. This is so cancer, it's like they don't want any new users on their site.

I think they are either trying to kill it or data mine info like facebook.

They most definitely are already datamining info, most big sites already do that in large quantities. I don't think they are trying to kill the site, they are just really incompetent in managing it, and place politics and virtue signalling higher in priority to actually making the site usable and good

I cant wait until this social justice virtue signaling collapses on itself. All the big companies are driving their user base out because of this shit.

I got in a group buy of a keyboard limited to 30 people and its amazing because I missed out on the last one
its a totally custom unique layout

group buy of a keyboard? as in, computer keyboard? or the instrument? how does that work

mining info and trying to stop "Alt right trolls" making them look bad

Nazis watch out!

Old shit.

He has the body of a communist that's for sure.

How was everyone's 9/11? If I could find them easily, I'd upload photos of Viv at the Freedom Tower that I took last year.

Breddy gud

is thred ded

I got a bit of 8mm ammunition to play around with, so overall pretty nice.

I don't. Can someone provide context? I have no idea what Mombot revealed.

Kinda but it's gonna be better in a few hours.

Can you even imagine it, if they knew what we were really like all along?

It feels good to have friends, even if you don't know them. Or maybe it's exactly why we're good friends, we are just anons after all.

nice digits faggot

Might be an edit, still funny though.

It's over.
We need to pack up and leave.

It gets more crowded when it's around 6pm-10pm EST, or when happenings happen.

#closethegate

The gondola at the beach house with the music from spirited away always messes with my head. Such a bittersweet ending.
I'm trying to find a mini ITX case that's cube shaped and has a carrying handle built in. All the ones i've seen don't have it but only one large slim one has it built in.
Misty is the best girl

What the fuck is wrong with their faces?

They are trying to save shekels on animation.
They kinda overdid it in Kalos saga.
Zygarde changed into fucking gundam.

Now that's just plain lazy.

buy a sg-05 and a canvas shopping bag

on the plus side the bag also acts as a dust cover when you're not using it

Nick Robinson is apparently back on twitter. It's the future he chose for being a retarded male feminist beta enabling sjws, but it still kind of makes me mad of all the SJWs going after him for practically nothing.

Sun and Moon anime has good animation but terrible art.

Ash has only turned 14 canonically, but it's still bullshit.

The hell you need a handle on a mitx they are small as fuck and light as hell
Even my 250D is light and thats on the larger scale of mitx

I don't think I've ever seen some use one of those unless it was put into storage

Its for someone who travels a lot.

The LIAN LI PC-TU100B and 200B look alright and I don't see anything wrong with it aside from them still having an optical drive.

The Nick Robinson case is the most blatant example of cult-like behavior in SJW circles. I'm happy that it happened, hopefully it even opened the eyes of some fencesitting folks.

besides that price tag it looks alright, but you get what you're looking for i guess

The overarching meta-plot of pokemon suggests that the humans on poke-"earth" are the ancestors of survivors of a massive (space?) war where the "poke-god" legendaries (and ditto*) were developed as living superweapons and as the game-series progresses the players unlock more primitive (and presumably more powerful?) forms.
Or Gamefreak could be making everything up as they go along…

*or ditto's prototype(?)

archive.is/atZkY

archive.is/ds81z

archive.is/hDM4l

archive.is/Vul9L

I always thought that Ditto was failed Mew clone.
I think that meta was made-up by some aspie.

In season one they had those ancient poke balls containing fuckhueg pokemon with tribal tattoos.
Pokearth probably had more oxygen in the atmosphere at one point.

Mew is just a failed clone of the truck near the ss ann

Good evening, faggots.

ONE MORE, FOR THE GOOD GUYS!

Fuck, I should have been asleep hours ago. I've got shit to do this morning.
pcpartpicker.com/list/WbbGQV
I'm going to wait till parts get cheaper around the holidays since their birthday is in November so their Christmas and birthday present is rolled into one.

That's an awesome build. If that's built in the Philippines, it'll rake up to $1.4k worth.

Yay
archive.is/QWK0J

Is Archive.is borked for anybody else?

I tried to archive this thread and it worked fine after a while:
archive.is/WLaE3

Is nofap just a meme?

Yes.
Bonus testosterone falls back to levels before doing it after seven days.

So, for every 5 seasons of the show, Ash has grown a year older. Should I take up rewatching the anime with that in mind (And, yes, it would be the sub)?

Isn't this the third time they've "remastered" the game (Or, is that a testament to how creatively bankrupt Capcom is)? Also, whatever happened to the DS game?

Meanwhile, I can't download shit from posts for some reason.

There is some truth to how those viewing porn have a harder time maintaining an intimate relationship than those who don't.

Yes. It's complete pseudoscience. Porn, on the other hand, can be harmful if consumed too often.

It just goes into a loop on my side. If anybody can archive these that would be swell

pastebin.com/MsWBZxmP

IIRC, Okami originally came out on PS2, then on WII, then it got remastered on PS3, and now it looks like it's gonna be a PC and PS4 version.
And I want a fucking Okami 2 holy shit I already bought the game twice why is every publisher doing it like Todd Howard?

Done.
archive.is/0sQmK

PDP posted a response.

Get to 2:53 of this video for maximum REEEEEEEEE~

Lower your volume if you're using a headset.

Can you make a webm version. Can't play mp4. Geez.

You can practically hear his sponsors breathing down his neck.

>archive.is/0sQmK
Really, mane?

Who the even is this? What even is he on about?

oh fug you meant all of the articles. pls no bully I archive.

Jonathan Ross. He's featured in Metokur's newest Hugbox Chronicles' video.

Welp, asking for forgiveness will surely be enough to appease the press. Couldn't expect anything less for a Swede than bowing down and taking it up the ass once again

aight

Do we have a baker with the CORRECT TEMPLATE

Aye, reporting in!

Archive.is didn't work for some of the websites so I used Wayback Machine when it doesn't work.

web.archive.org/web/20170912135102/http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2017/09/twitter-reacts-to-pewdiepies-use-of-n-word-in-recent-live-stream-001999259.html

web.archive.org/web/20170912025811/http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/pewdiepie-youtube-nigger-racist-live-stream-felix-kjellberg-racial-slur-disney-a7939966.html

archive.is/iLMd9

web.archive.org/web/20170912135611/http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-pewdiepie-used-the-n-word-during-a-gaming-live-stream-20170911

archive.is/zeVKb

archive.is/b2POU#selection-1207.0-1207.77

archive.is/EN9gl#selection-1057.0-1057.58
archive.is/EN9gl

cont.

Autist who likes looking a kids in bathtubs.Hes totally not a pedo or anything though.

>PEWDIE-WHY? PewDiePie slammed for saying ‘n*’ just months after backlash over YouTuber’s Nazi ‘jokes’
archive.is/6d4CJ

archive.is/EcG7D

web.archive.org/web/20170912140647/https://www.inverse.com/article/36298-pewdiepie-youtube-playerunknown-battlegrounds-slammed-outburst

archive.is/2uDrW

archive.is/5CCt1

archive.is/bSAyb

web.archive.org/web/20170912141315/http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/09/11/youtube-star-pewdiepie-uses-n-word-during-live-stream-causes-uproar.html

web.archive.org/save/https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/pewdiepie-racial-slur-firewatch-developer/

Cont.

Hey guys no list for a while. No power for 100 miles in any direction. Only today did cell towers for my network come online.

I think he doesn't have those anymore

Hello FL-user, are you safe? How's the flood? How about your family?

>archive.is/EN9gl#selection-1057.0-1057.58

Fuck these people. The CIA got caught during the French election fucking with results, but there was no uproar.

Don't Europeans have more important things to worry about, like the fact that women are getting raped in broad daylight and they are all likely to get murdered within the next year?

New bread is now in the oven.

Safe and sound. Flooding is real bad in some parts, but because irma hit us instead of staying in the gulf it lost a lot of power fast so that 10foot surge ended up only being 3feet in my area. No electricity is a bitch though. I'm sweating like crazy day and night. Neighborhood came together to help woth flood damage, fallen trees and we are using generators to keep phones powered and cook food. I tell you i never expected to see US military vehicles drive past my neighborhood. This shit is straighr up stalker if you added russian bandits.

Thank goodness. Having no electricity is indeed a pain everytime there's a hurricane. But that's minor because it'll be back. I'm happy that you and your familia are already, user.

archive.fo/Fx5cG

twitter.com/notch/status/907604968437420032

thx user

I'm not done yet.

archive.is/E46RB

archive.is/b04lO

archive.is/VBNjP

archive.is/k6inH

archive.is/5Tz5h

archive.is/thlcw

web.archive.org/web/20170912143518/http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/pewdiepie-n-word-live-stream-backlash-1202554065/

archive.is/QdTrM

Okay, what happened?

American outrage culture has been spread everywhere, not just europe.

oh fug, fagtexting doesn't prevent direct linking. oh well. Also, Jesus those sites preventing Archive.is from working

archive.is/sm9Zs

archive.is/mQ7RD

archive.is/k4Sss

web.archive.org/web/20170912144200/https://thedailybanter.com/2017/09/pewdiepie-video-game-culture-iceberg/

Pretty much, just yesterday I saw some shit on tv about a professor in (((social))) history shilling his book about our violent colonial past and how we should feel guilty and shit. Exact same shit that destroyed colleges in america. Even my leftist mom was disgusted. Didnt notice the name but of course the professor himself looked like a typical kike

Does it returns a red text saying they couldn't be archived or does it goes into a non stop loop? If the latter then it's Archive that's under heavy load and not the sites actively blocking it

archive.is/PEyj1

archive.is/qyNzk

archive.is/xRqEb

archive.is/jHnms

archive.is/YYCWd

archive.is/ojehd

archive.is/lVbbt

web.archive.org/web/20170912150049/https://www.wsls.com/inside-edition/youtube-star-pewdiepie-uses-n-word-during-live-stream-i-dont-mean-that-in-a-bad-way

There's still 2-3 of those, I'm on it.

no, it's a red text.

NEW BREAD?

archive.is/elAvm

Jason Kornwitz / News @ Northeastern - "What the future of gaming might look like" ("Sichling’s first unit in his “Games in Society” course focuses on feminism in the gaming industry. It’s a pretty popular topic, especially in the wake of the so-called “Gamergate” controversy…")

archive.fo/qVo7J

When it returns red text try adding via.hypothes.is to the beggining of your URL as in via.hypothes.is/https://www.wsls.com/inside-edition/youtube-star-pewdiepie-uses-n-word-during-live-stream-i-dont-mean-that-in-a-bad-way for example, except Vice sites. For those you have to archive with freezepage.com and then archive the result link

Freshly baked bread is READY, BAYBAY!