Are you excited for the new steven universe game coming out this fall?

are you excited for the new steven universe game coming out this fall?
it is looking to be the best paper mario-type in 10 years.
>youtube.com/watch?v=nElg7GHjOq8&t=2s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQJhucmYKYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn that art style is shit.

holy shit fuck off this is the third fucking time you've made this thread

do we really need daily bait threads on this?

I was the first one to make this thread, and I'm still pissed about this stupid shit.
You know your original franchise is dead when a bunch of kikees are trying to ape it with their own shitty OC

SO YOUR FUCKING FURRY THREAD GOT DELETED AND NOW YOU ARE MAKING THIS? FUCK OFF

yes

I wish Steven was back to having potential tbh, everything went to shit after the peridot barn arc.
Not gonna lie, I love how Steven is to Holla Forums what anime is to goons
Poisons go both ways I suppose

another case of indie devs aping good games and concepts thinking they can do better and failing

goons?
i dont get it, anime is p. cancer though, fam.

and steven is only comptent when fused with connie, to symbolize is actaully the WOMAN, that lets the man flourish :^)

I'll just wait for Paper Bugs instead.

ebin

Stop making these threads.

I seriously doubt they think they can do better, I think it's more like they have zero creativity so they just make a low effort copy of something popular.

yeah but like… where the waifus at?

Come on man, I've actually wanted to try discussing Steven here for once. Holla Forums is more constructive and to the point than Holla Forums is, and now you're here making bait threads.

MARK. If you're here, show up, I wanna know if you can delete this thread so I can make my own.

First time seeing this game and regardless if it's actually ends up good or not.
You can call it "inspired" by Paper Mario if you want, but this is just a shameless fucking rip off.

He's here. He deleted my rollan post/image to protect this wonderful thread, bursting with potential. The retard has made it pretty clear that Tumblr Universe is a-okay, so just go ahead and post your thread right now. No need to wait.

This looks Cute.

I guess that's probably the case

Is this a rom hack or something?

I would sooner nail my dick to a wall than play anything Steven Universe related

If we have a thread for this, why don't we have threads for all the shovelware games based off of shows that are always coming out? Or is the the Dedicated Shovelware Thread: Steven Jewniverse Edition?

no

These are all completely correct things.

Stop having shit taste in everything you dumb faggot.

CalArts® Beanmouth™: The Video Game

its a pretty safe bet when someone goes "FUCKING TUMBLR SJW FEMINSTS JEW PROPOGANDA! FAGGOT HOMOSEX AGENDA! REEEEEEEEEE"

But I did watch the entire first season

And it's a pretty safe bet you're a cuck when you defend SU.

I've seen several episodes of the show and it's brain melting garbage. I've seen enough to know that I don't need to see more. You SU faggots really are symbolic of your class, being the stupidest and most insipid fanbase on the face of the earth.

isn't that before best gem shows up?

the show doesn't get REALLY good until like episode 51 when the sayians show up

How attached are you to your neck?

Horsefucker, your other thread didn't last, just give up.

there is LITERALLY nothing wrong with liking MLP, and it has a good-looking movie coming out, fuck off about this.

well,alot of the early episodes are filler, you can just skip to the good parts if you wanted.

Shut up and fuck off.

No nigger. You are so easy to pick out, I'm gonna bully you about this until you fuck off.

its actually pretty similar.
pat basically just calls SU a dbz fanfiction, and its a good analogy.
>youtube.com/watch?v=KQJhucmYKYw

name one thing wrong with ponies

No excuse fag.

MARK/PEWTER/COBALT/ I'M MAKING THE OTHER THREAD NOW. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's a show made and marketed towards little girls, you are an emotionally stunted retard who only watches it because you are a xenophiliac/ into bestiality. There is no redeeming feature about ponies or steven the kike.

rebecca sugar loves anime, and is a pretty big weeb, and takes alot of inspiration from anime, including filler slice of life human shit episodes. you should skip those

has nothing to do with the show.

so? why is that a bad thing?
the redeeming feature of ponies are the good stories, good voice acting, including lots of celebrity cameos, good art, and of course GREAT waifus.

Remember when the Steven Universe fan base made a fan kill them self for fan art?

So the show is shit because it's inspired by shit. Thanks. We are in complete agreement.

>why is that a bad thing?
WEW
E
W

You are too far gone.

thats typical tumblr shit, and i dont think the artist actually killed themselves, just tried.

i mean… animals can and do consent, so…?

Severe lack of self-awareness tbqh famaroo.

Fuck off, shill. You made this thread two weeks ago. Nobody here will buy your trash.

Wait, how am I a goon? I don't remember shitposting in that manner.

Only a goon would hate on anime :^)

Oh. You misinterpet me friendo. I was referring specifically to

I suppose that's acceptable, if you're speaking solely to filler. SoL in general is good though.

We cool now.

What's some good slice of life anime to watch user?

Non Non Biyori for extremely comfy countryside feels.
K-On and Lucky Star, if you somehow missed out on those beautiful classics.
New Game for currently airing high impact sexual violence and game making.
Amaama to Inazuma, for overcoming depression, eating, and connecting with your daughterfu
Dog Days, if you like a bit more action and PLOT in your SoL.

I'll have to get back to you for a more detailed and curated listing. I watch too much and my memory is too poor to just recall all the great stuff off the top of my head, but these ones are pretty good and varied.

Thank you user I haven't really seen any slice of life's before

No worries. I'm not a huge buff of the genre, typically only picking up one or two per season, but I do try. I feel I would be remiss not to recommend you these allstar titles as well, now that I remember them.

GJ-bu: about a group of friends in a club called the Good Job club. Almost the entirety of the anime takes place in their clubroom, as they all sit around and talk about anything and everything in their lives. Notable for simply being incredibly well done by-the-books SoL.
Gochiusa: Cute girls work a cafe in a vaguely western town.
Kiniro Mosaic: A young japanese girl goes on homestay in England, with a family who has a girl her age. Years later, back in Japan, she is surprised to find her old friend, now a literal weeaboo, moving to nippon and transferring to her school. The Engrish is pretty good.

SoL isn't really my genre. I've never been very interested and only recently even tried watching one. I liked Dragon Maid.

If you've got the time, try out Non Non Biyori. SoL doesn't get much better than that.

Only gays watch anime, son.

Again with this thread? I mean I like shitting on The Chubby Jew and the Lesbians Do Nothing For Five Years Show as much as the next guy, but holy shit slow your fucking roll, mate.

What are you talking about? Holla Forums is pretty good with that sort of thing. Hell, there was a Reddit and Memey thread where we just shit on and analyzed the show the whole time, it was great.

First of all, no, you're a fucking liar. The show doesn't magically get better after cheeto and dorito invade on their giant green oven mitt, it actually gets worse because NOW when we're subjected to ten episodes of townie filler we're reminded that there's something else they could be focusing on but choose not to in lieu of Steven trying to cheer up a sad gay dude who we're literally just being introduced to who isn't interesting and doesn't matter at all, and when they DO focus on it, it's swept under the run and ignored yet again to make more room for NOTHING.

Second, if you have to watch over ten hours worth of shit in order to get to "the good stuff", it's not fucking worth it no matter how good that shit becomes. It's like if you bought a new vacuum that works like shit for the first 300 hours of use, but after that it's the best fucking vacuum you've ever used and your house has never been cleaner, meanwhile there are better vacuums for sale that work just as well as this one and don't require you to waste your time and invest so much into it before it actually starts paying off for you.

The fact that you're even making this fucking argument is appauling. Even the tumblrites and redditors who make up a majority of the fanbase are getting fucking sick and tired of this kind of shit. If it wasn't for the fact that you know who best gem is, i'd tell you to go shatter yourself.

How could I forget. Hey, do you remember when Awestruck "Triggered Nigger" Vox harassed a make-a-wish kid for giving details about upcoming episodes he was allowed to share online?

Wait, those look like the pigs from angry berds, are they going full power on """""""references""""""" again?