ITT: Games nobody remembers

ITT: Games nobody remembers
I actually had a hard time remembering the name of this, had to google "ps4 movie game horror"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1pFJq03gdk
youtube.com/watch?v=-8jpL2vgajU
mediafire.com/?etf4q74qg6ludei
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do people really play these? It was reasonably fun to watch and the girls in yoga pants gave me many awesome boners, but there's really not much player input and choice here.

I played it last night. It was shit, actually.

The only notable thing about it is it being better than the usual movie "game" garbage that Sony gets people to make. Considering that it was competing with David Cage's garbage and The Order 1886, that isn't something to be proud of.

I mean, it was okay, but still

It's not even a video game.

You actually have zero influence on anything. i remember trying all possibilities in the beginning of the game and no matter what i did, the result was the same.

ayy lmao

Ironically, this joke guarantees it will always be remembered.

Mad Max
Halo 5
Alien: Isolation
Infamous Second Son
Shadow of Mordor
All of the Asscreed games after Brotherhood
Destiny 1 (2 will come and go the same way)
Uncharted 4
Yooka-Laylee
Stillborn (Battleborn)
Cuckertale
Evolve
FnaF
Metal Gear Solid V
Final Fantasy XV
Ratchet and Clank 2016
All Battlefield and CoD games after 2013
The Evil Within
Wash Dongs 1 and 2
Sunset Overdrive
The Division
For Honor
Resident Evil VII
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Horizon: Zero Dawn

An alarmingly large amount of high-profile releases from this generation have been forgotten, with very few to no people talking about them. This is going to be a weird generation looking back in the future. There are a few exceptions where games remain relevant a good while after release, however they are only carried by autistic fanbases and/or skillful shillers, with inly a few legitimately good games:

Fallout 4
Overcuck
NuDoom
The Witcher 3
Titanfall 2 (probably not for much longer though)
Shovel Knight
Stardew Valley
Dork Souls series
Rainbow Six Siege
Almost any Nintendo exclusive

Forgot to mention, Life is Strange and most Telltale games belong to the first category, and so does all of David Cage's shit.

You forgot ReCore, which probably takes the cake.

Oh yes, even I forgot about that one (heh).

Recore was a sadly average game supposedly from people who worked on Metroid Prime, but it honestly never stood out that much. Probably because evil Comcept also worked on the game and their piece of shit Mighty No. 9 will NOT be forgotten because of how much of a joke it was.

But can you remember the name of the main character without looking it up?

I watched a play through of it on youtube, the best best was the ending song

Honestly, they got the atmosphere and feel of a budget scifi channel horror flick just right. My only complaints are that the Wendigo designs looked generic and terrible, and that Josh's story, which seemed to be pretty interesting, didn't go anywhere.

Also, Mike was a really fun character.

That actually looks cool. Is it shit?

Fitting for a site full of nobodies.

It looks fun, but since it was only up for a month or two before getting shut down, i can't say for sure.

It's just a prank bro

it's this thread again jesus

▶Anonymous 09/10/17 (Sun) 17:01:18 b89d1a No.13387209>>13387217
Everyone remember this specially for the nemesis system
Pirate simulator it's always loved as a game per se. Burger rebels and the rest you are right
Pulling shit out of your ass now
Yeah make a trip to any normal fag site and you will see
Any jewtuber keeps making spooky video on that shit
There are autistic faggot that plays every day to actually reach the 0 nuke and unlock chapter 3
Sure you are falling for the meme
Sadly people actually like this shit
Jesus Christ faggot now you are just baiting

very outdated meme you got there

Joke's on you, I had forgotten about it.

Nier automata also severely assblasted a lot of faggots for some reason to the point where there was one faggot who made obnoxious literal yoko worship threads to try and get people to hate the game. Personally from what ive played of the game its overall pretty solid but the pc port is the worst I have ever experienced

I remember her ass.

Paladins is also in top five of most played games on steam right now.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

How do you play a movie?

Just a prank bro

Yeah, Nilin.

Fuck Nier Automata

Such a shocking and bigoted act of blackface.

You'd be surprised at how many people still play it on all current platforms actually

Fuck anyone who tried to paint it as the perfect masterpiece to get others to buy it despite denuvo, really. I was really expecting it but now I can't even play it cracked without being annoyed at how meh it turned out to be. Thanks a lot, fuckfaces.

Most of these games lack any secrets worth talking about.

Or anything worth talking about really.

That's what happens when you get hyped for things.

Always wait a couple of weeks for big games unless they have denuvo, then wait untill about a week after the crack. Games like warhammer total war got endlessly praised until it was finally cracked.

That's the point.

I'm on the exact same boat as you then, another game that I found extremely lacking which got a lot of hype building around here is Sonic Mania. Now, I never was a big fan of Sonic to begin with but the game is still for the most part a extremely forgettable remix of previous games mixed with some new mediocre zones. Don't get me started on the amateurish forgettable soundtrack, but hey Sonic is and has always been a simple product of marketing. He was thought of as a Mario killer designed by marketers and that's what he will always be, a soulless product.

At least it isn't remembered as much as it should be.

Sonic Mania is the New Super Mario Brothers of Sonic and the only reason anyone gave a shit about it is because it was the first 2d Sonic game, that actually played like one, in nearly 20 years. If they tried to do a Mania 2 it would do much worse.

So you dont like the sonic games but somehow still got hyped for a new sonic game?

Damn, I had completely forgotten about it.

I liked Generations enough to look forward to it, and i'm a huge fan of the Sega Genesis other titles like Rocket Knight Adventures and Vectorman.

I just bought a Xbox-copy for 2 dollars at a retail-store

Good on you, doesn't really disprove my point

Really shiggies my diggies

If sega forced the remix shit again then yeah. If it was an entirely original 2D sanic then it'd sell hot cakes. I'd want it to stop there though, since I imagine the creativity would run out fast.

Just how long do you expect people to talk about a game?
I don't think obsidianfags and other whiny cucks will ever stop crying about this game. People still throw fits and screech about 3, even about things like the 1950s aesthetic that every single game in the series has.

Are you retarded or something?

Oh hi Aids Moby and Richard Evans, still having trouble figuring out how to play the game eh?

You click on "play", dumbass

Checking twice the dubs, but also, did you know that Remember Me shares the same name as a movie that used 9/11 as a twist ending?

I bought that and my PC wasn't good enough to run it. Felt bad.

So that's why it's getting a lot of hate? Just a bunch of piratefags (nothing wrong with pirating tho) bitching about a shitty port.

ayy

every time

Here's a game I doubt anyone here has even heard of.

Same could be said of any game made by a multi-million $ corporation.

Sanic has simple, unique gameplay, if you don't like it then you simply don't know what fun is.

you do realize that most people looking back on the PS2 generation can only remember like 30 games when there were literally thousands

They were giving this shit out for free on Ps4.
After looking up 5 minutes of it, I knew it wasnt even worth the download.

He said High-profile releases, nigger, not generic shit like puzzle challenge. You'd have to be hard pressed to say shit like the GTA games, Halo, MGS 3, RE4, etc were forgotten.

Most of the releases you're talking about are like 1% of the actual library of the console. There were still a shitton of games that sold really well that you'd be hard pressed to find anyone bring up today. Stuff like The Suffering. This game sold 1.5 million copies and nobody remembers it today. The only people who remember the Getaway are people who are still annoyed there isn't a third game.

Kinda does, when a store has a bunch of copies of the game and can't get rid off them, so they sell them for below what the box and disc cost.

I own it.

This piece of shit really was just "muh graphics" the game.

I gotta say, actually looking at footage of it, the graphics are quite nice and it does look like an interactive movie. Though that's not really a point in its favor.

I knew of it. Honestly these ragdoll games had quite the charm to them.

I'm autistic and I don't like how he's throwing a clip into the gun when it's not empty and with the stripper clip still attached, he just drops it in there and it looks terrible.

It was originally hyped up because it was a classic horror cliche movie that they just don't make anymore, it had pretty decent facial capture, and people believed it was one of those "YOUR CHOICES MATTER!!" games.. and then after every youtube e-celeb played it and they discovered that the ending was almost always the same and the "true" ending only included a single extra scene, the hype died hard.

Anyone have that pic of the game without filters? I remember there was this area with awful textures but the filters hide it.

I spent a week shacked up with a friend's sister, she only had this and some other shovelware/girl games, we did nothing but smoke/drink and screw and play this shitty game to completion. What a terrible game.

My favorite game when I was a teenager

Pics related.
The only slightly memorable thing about it was the soundtrack, which provides music for Donté, el exterminador de demonios

youtube.com/watch?v=x1pFJq03gdk
youtube.com/watch?v=-8jpL2vgajU

If you want the full version here you go: mediafire.com/?etf4q74qg6ludei

In retrospect, that was a retarded way to heal

Remember when Sony made a smash bros clone? And even put "smash bros" as tag on this game's video on youtube? which they removed quickly

I can't even remember if I actually played it.

This one makes me sad. I bet it would have been better if (((Gearbox))) had never made Borderlands.

> it would have been better if (((Gearbox))) had never made Borderlands.

And Fallout 3 had not existed.

But what if it was legit worship and you convinced yourself that it must have been a falseflag?
There are fuckers seriously convinced that Near A Tomato is the second coming, not even joking.

God damn, that game was fun as fuck. Especially with the glider and the OPAF odor seeker thing. I would one hit kill faggots turning corners the entire match and fly around like a flamboyant faggot. It's too bad it had shitty TF2 tier microtransactions and the maps weren't great, AND it was ignored by its own devs with no new worthwhile updates.

Don't remind me.

Club Penguin on Miniclip

I thought the Wendigo's were pretty shit. I'd have preferred one of the characters to be a killer or just have some Jason clone thrown in there.

That and the entire suspense they were building up to was just completely erased and never returned for me once Josh pulled a "haha I fooled you guys!"

Also, I found it distracting that he was in The Pacific but I didn't recognise any of the other characters. Glad I only borrowed it off a friend.

Mike's pretty cool though.

The wendigo design got me more than anything. I wish it was more like pic related.

There was some genuinely cool moments too honestly.
It probably could've been a fucking great game had it not followed the movie formula, the developers clearly had some cool ideas and elements for horror design.

Christ that pisses me off.
Makes me think of a story
Friend 2 is a Redditor who constantly says stuff like this all the time.

Aside from Josh, that was the only death I had with the group. At first I was like, no it's stupid to split up, but then thought it could be a double bluff. It was a cool moment, but I ended up thinking about the mechanics more than what Ashley should have actually done.

More like miniclip in general. I remember watching the original Adrenalini shorts and even Looney Tunes for free.

Here's one i just remembered; The bureau: XCOM declassified. A real mess of a game that spent years in development hell, and had to be rebuilt completely after faggots like spoony successfully memed the game out to be a disaster.

I really, really enjoyed it

y-you too?

I played that, I mean it wasn't bad, but what was good about it? Seemed run of the mill to me.

I personally liked the aesthetic and co-op, but I haven't played it in a long while so I may be thinking it's better than it was.

well if you played Co-op that can explain it. Playing with a friend can make any game good.

I only played with randos though.

Once you level up stamina… goddamn. Slipping around has never been so much fun.

I played it, it was a shitty ASSFAGGOTS game and that's coming from a dotafag

This game could've been a great 4-player co-op experience like Gears of War if the devs weren't so blinded by their "cinematic feel".

I was actually struggling to remember the name of the game. I had to google Gearbox to find it.

Until Dawn genuinely made me angry. The horror was poor and full of jumpscares, characters made me wish death upon them and the only gameplay was walking around, then occasionally pressing X and then waiting for a cutscene to happen. Taking control away from the player so much killed any sense of suspense and horror. Of course, the main gimmick of "LOOK AT ALLLL THIS CHOICE!" was only superficial. The gore was good and I enjoyed watching these unlikable, horrible people die horrible deaths, but that's about it.

Next time, try and make an ACTUAL game instead of an overpriced, uninspired gimmick. It was painfully obvious the developers had only ever played maybe 2 video games in their lives up to that point.

You fucker beat me to it. What a fun game that was for the ~10 hours I played it.

That was the 7th gen shooter that was based around an arcade timelimit and was like a gallery shooter Gears of War right?

It was… odd.

It was ok but could have been so much better. Sony definitely has the library of characters to make a smash bros type game but a shame that PASBR failed. What was really bad was that they ended up including too many 3rd party characters, none of which were to related to playstation's legacy like Raiden from MGR and worst of all Dante from DmC. Ended up being ads for those games.

BLOOM

The first trailer was interesting then it sank into developmental hell then out of nowhere, came back as a totally different game which felt like it was half assed just to get it out.

Both of your friends seems like faggots.

yeah, apparently they missed the whole "you don't get to bitch about shit you got for free" thing

oh its you

Missed it? You mean ignored it since it's a shitty fallacy, right?

if you want a working copy get the drm free copy on ps4

The Suffering wasn't exactly forgotten. US Air Force bought the rights and put the PC version online for free. I know I played it again anyway.

I can't remember any right now…