Cuck Park

People on certain shit forums tell me I'm too stupid to get the satire and South Park is redpilled as fuck. Can you guys explain the satire to me?

One thing seems to give trannies exactly what they want. Their stupid pronouns and special snowflake treatment. The other thing is purporting racial inequality. It doesn't change the gameplay because it's a "joke" but that doesn't change anything about the message.

How is this satire?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/dwNqAmLl54g
archive.is/8UCSf
archive.is/CIBkn
archive.is/jUnWb
archive.is/3w4x3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People like you are exactly why South Park does this kind of thing. I thought people knew they don't care about anything as long as they offend as many people as possible, including people they might agree with.

Oh, I was right. It wasn't a joke after all.
See, this is what happens when you are able to see things from many points of view instead of locking your mindset down to seeing it as just a "Joke", you're eventually right with one of your hypotheses!

HAH. HAH. HAH. SUCK MY PEN0R

Also, post an archive faggot.

South Park is made by a kike and a cuck.

I guess their candidate losing the election really made them upset if they're lashing out this way.

hooktube.com/dwNqAmLl54g
LOL

They're being serious and trying to pass it off as parody. They're getting desperate.

I don't understand people excusing this as "it's just a joke, don't take it seriously".
Jokes need context in order to make sense. You're not going to make a joke that makes fun of niggers an african country because nobody's going to laugh. Make the same joke in the KKK and they'll riot.
This joke works in the context of people who already agree that black people have it worse than white people. Otherwise it makes no sense.
Of fucking course the joke is a political statement. There wouldn't be a joke if it wasn't.

Please crop your phone screenshots before posting em

The creators of South Park are literally jewish
Why are you surprised?

And keep in mind South Park was always dropping blue pills and Cartman always got the short end of the stick.

Also keep in mind Ubisoft is developing the game. Ubisoft.

South Park hasn't been good for a very long time. It started off pretty great, transitioned into having the occasional lame episode tackling current events, and then went full blown formulaic episodes that are used as a soapbox.

Yeah, I guess you are right. South Park is epic and redpilled.

/ourshow/.

South Park was never good, I can't understand how you Americans ever found that shit funny.

redpill me on why i should give a fuck about these comedians making shitty jokes like this

Go back to your cuckshed, redditor. We don't want you here.

Because it's propaganda and reaches million of children.

children shouldn't be watching/playing south park related media

archive.is/8UCSf
archive.is/CIBkn
archive.is/jUnWb
archive.is/3w4x3

All I could find tbh

A lot of children are jaded user.
You could probably get a little 10 year old to give you a blowjob with no trauma and no issue

i don't like women with short legs, 18+ only thank you

and what are you gonna do about it faggot? Dump your Holla Forums folder in this shit thread about a shit videogame? I don't care because nothing meaningful can be done about it. Why waste your energy?

Shut up

18+ months old, yeah I get you brother.

Capped.

If you're so apathetic, why are you even bothering to post? You clearly aren't just apathetic, no, you're interested in stopping people who aren't apathetic. You're a subversive.

Be more progressive user, baby blowjobs are all the rage now. Their saliva helps your cock stay tight, hard and youthful.
Try it.

Casey Neistat is a kike? I'm not that surprised, motherfucking goblin fucker looked inbred as it is.

Whatever you say, bucko. This is why the jews will always win.

You just can't help but blow your premature load wherever you go, huh?
Be more subtle next time.

lol looking for any excuse to dismiss the fact that whining like a little bitch on Holla Forums will solve 0 of the problems posed in this thread.

Why don't you go back to your echo chamber and come up with an actual plan of attack instead of taking up space with not videogames?

Not just ubisoft. Ubisoft san francisco.

What the joke? Is there a joke? Is there any kind of satire or parody? I dont see it. Im trying from all angles and there is not a single joke.

Check ID's. I'm not the same guy, newfag.
For fucks sake, you can't even do that right. You should be taking your own advice instead of jerking your microdick on that Ivory tower.
I'm not even going to get into how your posts ITT have been LESS videogames than me. Stop being a hypocrite or fellate a loaded pistol you goddamn maggot.

stop buying video games you cucks, pirate everything

I'm already there brother.
Haven't bought a single game since 2012.

I remember that episode where randy says nigger. He then gets treated like trash like how blacks used to and how we'll never understand the hardships on a nog.
They had Zimmerman getting executed in the most brutal way as well.

Ain't not ivory tower here, just pointing out that crying about a southpark meme here and pretending you're accomplishing something is astonishingly pathetic and needs rethinking.

Maybe you're the one who aught to insert a bullet inside his little brainlet?

It being a joke aside it's a pretty shitty game mechanic to tie the difficulty to what hue you make your character.

You don't deserve another (You).
Now you're adding useless filler to something that was supposed to be simple to understand, you damage controlling NON-VIDYA POSTING pretentious fuck.
Zero self awareness, I swear to god.

was getting rused part of your plan goyim?

When you get to that 'difficulty slider' screen Cartman says: "It doesn't affect combat, just everything else." It is the same kind fake setting like character name was in the first game, where no matter what you typed as your name, Cartman just calls you duechebag.

So it's literally just a joke. Maybe I'm just sick of hearing about "white privilege" but not really a funny one, but whatever. Although I would actually find it pretty amusing that if you make a nigger everyone treats you like one.

Don't even know what you're so mad about. You wanna do something about this? I'm all ears.

Basically this. Southpark is known for their irreverence. I'm positive the option does nothing but get people buttmad over it.

Im just waiting for a twitch stream of the game. When the skin tone slider comes up the chat is going to explode into TriHard and WoahBruh. Its gonna be hilarious.

This is a southpark thing to do. I would love to see that.

I agree. If it sort of affected 'everything else' but combat. It would be great. But I think they'd end up making it preaching.

Im just waiting to see how the chat is gonna react when the streamer picks their skin tone. The stream i watch always has a hilarious chat. There was a mario romhack stream a while ago, and mario's nose was all fucked up. The chat was FILLED with "oy vey" and shit like that. Its good entertainment.

Im only gonna watch that part for the chat then leave.

This isn't a joke, it's a political statement. Also

Maybe it's supposed to be funny because that's the exact opposite of how it actually works in the real world. If i were making this "joke"/statement, i'd name it the affirmative action o' meter and have it go jew < black < mulatto/indian < beaner < white < asian from easiest to hardest, because that's how it actually works. Asians applying to universities literally get 15 points deducted just for being asian.

i don't believe you

Wow. So Holla Forums should just stop talking about everything since they can't make a difference? I mean, over 90% of the things here are futile in the long run, so I guess they should just stop talking about them because you say so or whatever. I mean, you TOTALLY have complete control.
Fuck off.

Do you think i wanna sit though fucking san fran south park?

you should know when to stop posting

you're certainly willing to make an beginning which denotes interest , a beginning is half of everything.I certainly won't be bothering with it past this thread

Nah, I think it'd be much easier and more in a southpark style to just put a race slider in the game that does nothing and let everyone flip out about it for attention. They've done it a million times, seems reasonable.

Please remember that ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I just wanna shitpost in chat for that one part and leave.

What did you expect with Jewbisoft involved? Cuck Park: SocJus Edition. This is almost more of a disgrace than Assassin's Creed: WE WUZ KANGZ.

Pushing against it. I didn't spend more energy on making this thread or telling my friends about it than you with your pointless, nihilistic shitpost.

People like you are the enemy. Probably even worse than elites and cucks themselves.

Asians also get 40 to 50 points deducted from SATs, while niggers get something like 230 or 250 added to their, while beaners get 150 or thereabout. We're living in an insane asylum.

TriHard emote spam is only funny if you're an underage who doesn't want mommy finding out you posted nigger on the internet.

>hooktube.com/dwNqAmLl54g
It's even worse than I expected.

The only people this game makes fun of are conservatives.

Its evidence toward PC being an unpopular thing only being enforced through athoritarianism.

I don't even understand the point of that scene. I wasn't funny, what a waste of time.

I'm not saying you can't discuss video games, just don't pretend you're helping much less pushing back against anything other than your own ability to articulate yourself through baseline reality. Or would you rather I fellate you for banging you face against a wall for trying to knock it down?

I have absolutely no idea what your point is and it's probably better to not waste brain cells on whatever it might be.

Oh, I didn't realize you put your point in the green text, for whatever reason people do this.

No, it's not pointless to make people aware of bad things. I mean, word of mouth isn't such a complex concept to grasp, it is? We are at the center of a network of strangers. you know a thousand people over the course of your life, and they know a thousand people who put you one person away from a million.

I stumbled over this shit on another forum the same way people stumble over it here because of my thread. I already told 20 friends about it, reinforce their intention to not buy this crap. Do I have to explain external stimuli to you?

I understand and agree with all of this. The problem that people don't realize is that Southpark continues to flourish by perpetually meming itself into the collective brains meatspace and the internet. They do this by taking up free rent space in people's heads over the lamest, most low effort offensive content.

It's utterly defeated by this post though. Why the fuck should I take the bait, spread the word, and inject their memes in the exact same fashion that's kept them in the public consciousness for 20 motherfucking seasons?

Now this isn't even a problem I particularly care about. We can have threads about it until the cows come home, I'm not bothered. I came into this thread for updates, articles, and any useful inside commentary that might drop because it'd end up here. The problems crop up when anons who want to make an enemy of Southpark somehow get it into their brains that, by having these threads and spreading the word, they've somehow dealt a blow to the southpark franchise.

You haven't, you aren't. This isn't a hill you're fighting for, you're not even fighting. You've done exactly what they've calculated for: Action and reaction. You've fallen for the Jewish trick. You got diddled m8.

Southpark ain't just a show; it's one of the most pernicious media machines out there, because everyone around it does the legwork for them, thinking that they're warning people away when in fact they're generating intrigue.

We can have these threads as much as we like. It's why the board exists. We can bitch and moan and complain, I like all of those things. But don't think you're fighting the good fight just because we contrived Gamergate.

If your goal wasn't just plain old innocent Holla Forums shitposting and you actually are trying to fight this thing, don't pretend you're doing it wrong. Because you haven't just done nothing, you've done worse than nothing.

Family guy had the exact same type of jokes, with the cop pulling the guy over and checking whether to arrest him based on skin tone.
These are typical american comedy cartoon jokes. And they suck.

south park is two guys trying to have shits and giggles. somewhere along the way identity politics became far too important to people so they poke fun at that now. like people trying to guess a celebrities political affiliations based on their movies you now have idiots trying to guess comedy shows politics based on jokes that go over their heads. It's less trying to push a narrative and more holding up a mirror

They're not poking fun at it. "Poking fun at something" means you use it as a means to get to a punchline which has humor that relies on showing how absurd that thing is.
The difficulty slider only works if you already agree and are informed about the latest trends with identity politics. It doesn't "poke fun at it" because there's no joke there, it's just "yeah, being a black guy means you get treated worse".
God damn you fucking idiots.

Tl;dr: When you hurt your enemy, you lose.