Will they ever stop ruining the King of the Hill MMO with these shitty updates?

Will they ever stop ruining the King of the Hill MMO with these shitty updates?

Got a link to the beta?

C'mon it's not a be-

Version 1.3 was by far the best. We'll never get those days back.

Sorry I don't think Anthony Burch has a website.

Damn it Vince, just when I had a good lawyer clan going and all.
Always trouble with the damn house electricity bug, I guess.

It's not bad compared to dota.

Considering how much Dale loves conspiracy theories, what would he be like with the internet?

welp, pack your fucking bags boys, the dream is dead
I can't wait for all the family guy hats we'll get to spend money on in the new Fox™ Marketplace™

is this like the ed, edd & eddy mmo

Yes it's the same fucking joke, isn't Holla Forums culture epic?

Anyone got any tips for the whoopie cave dungeon?

Haha, i remember that episode too Holla Forumsro!!

Will they add Daria, Beevis and Butthead as playable characters in future paid dlc installments?

I mean for fuck's sake, I get that 1.2 upset people because it added in the Wet Torch debuff on all Hank players, upping his Hose/Water gun weakness and nerfed the DPS of all Propane-based attacks, but fucking upping burn damage, burn tick rate, adding a 0.5 second stun per burn tick AND upping Hank's propane capacity by THREE HUNDRED PERCENT was NOT the answer.
It went from "Oh man, Hank's kinda underpowered now" to "WHY PLAY ANYONE OTHER THAN HANK EVER?"
I mean, even the picture you posted shows how unbalanced the servers were back then. Bobbys couldn't get anywhere near to a Hank on their own.

it's a good thing I already finished my coffee

Need to move in single file, because the passage is really narrow.

But it's perfect for all of the underaged faggots born post-9/11 to watch so they can use that #90skid hashtag, fam.

This will not fare well for the MMO. No doubt they'll rename most buffs to be Family Guy references.