Fighting Game General: Backstabbing cunts edition

A steam release for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition has been announced. There's cross buy for Xbone and Windows 10 owners. Fuck DRM though.
Patch 3.9 announced. Development team is not planning another one anytime soon. So probably never ever: youtube.com/watch?v=Bm724pTryi0

Jubei is out on consoles along with CF2.0 balance update. Patch Notes: docs.google.com/document/d/1sQpDd_HQRLYoVE5pLHDhvKcUzMjdbJtKajc-mV8J_1U/preview
Reports that he's weak and full of bugs. Fuck you arcsys.

Tekken Bowl and costumes are out: youtube.com/watch?v=4m97Hm6Dmbc
Worst DLC 2017?
Geese Howard revealed to be the next DLC character: youtube.com/watch?v=t9Gbw8ljsiU

Menat was released. And is legal now.
Leaked Arcade mode confirmed by X-Kira (no shit): neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?15817-&p=293083&viewfull=1#post293083
Also, changes to the V-System (which everyone was talking about since release): neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?15817-Street-Fighter-V-(PS4-PC)/page614&p=294058#post294058

#16, #18(with #17), Krillin, Piccolo, Goku SSJGSSJ and Vegeta SSJGSSJ were revealed at Gamescon: youtube.com/watch?v=m-3oNm_O1Rc youtube.com/watch?v=mcXF-Ltv2D8
PS4 Beta Sign ups: bandainamcoent.com/news/dragon-ball-fighterz-closed-beta-application Xbox One users only needs to have Xbox Insider Hub on their consoles.

Black Manta, Hellboy and Raiden revealed for the second Fighter Pack DLC characters: youtube.com/watch?v=Yl9GCcS755Q

Next free DLC character, Lola Pop trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pmxLXpFmByI

Firebrand and Ghost Rider confirmed to be the last characters at release. Latest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=8x5p4cLXukg
Game will be released on September 19th. Deluxe version includes Sigma, Black Panther, 4 other DLC characters and 6 costumes, skins for Ryu, Thor, X and Hulk.

Pokkén Tournament DX is announced for the Nintendo Switch. Features every character from the arcade version plus Decidueye, new modes, supports (Litten and Popplio) and Local Play. It'll be released on September 22nd. Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pkMNgoUnLSM

Allen Snider confirmed as a new playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=Fs6wqV4_nhg

Kickstarter for Arcana Heart 3: Six Stars!!!!!! reached U$324,639. New character Shark Girl with Parecelsia arcana will come for this version along with a balance patch. kickstarter.com/projects/99831120/arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars-2d-fighting-game/

Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Will be getting a digital release in the west by the end of 2017 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

Cross over tag battle announced game with Persona4, UNIEL and RWBY: youtube.com/watch?v=a2Qw-ztFrK4

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=mU7jOgZFTjM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KmQxP9JYpI
youtube.com/watch?v=_1qKSItMgkw
youtube.com/watch?v=_x-UKKmIWmM
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VyCh805A7Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/NBnJo
archive.is/Joyv2
archive.is/gbIoA
archive.is/nmeXu
wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Samurai_Shodown_V_Special
ceogaming.org/ceotakustaff
docs.google.com/document/d/1S_hLvm4zu99hOa10YXRC0dSb0AkQHy451UUGjTVAw-Y/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Dark Syde D00D

I wish Kuroko was playable in Samurai Shodown V Special.

I bet it'll be bare bones trash with a "congratulations" once you finish it.

What more do you want from a fucking arcade mode?
Car stage and flaming barrel stage?

wot

btw what's the biggest japanese fgc?

I made a couple things

different endings for each character, no point in playing through it more then once its its just "you are champion!". Having a secret boss battle like shin akuma if you finish without losing a match or how many super finishes ect.
Having a different boss for each character like alpha 2 would also be pretty cool.
I think those are actually going to be in the arcade mode

Why doesn't Tekken 7 reward defensive play

Oh

Be grateful for the story mode goy, SF is a very complex game with an even more complex lore, you can't just expect capcom to release detailed story for each character.

Thank me later

When was the last time Jin won a TWT again?

When's the last time more than half the roster won the TWT?

Never because defensive play isn't rewarded and Jack is a low tier character that is seen every tournament and every pro has a pocket Jack but it's still low tier okay.

Been playing Deamon Bride with a friend for the last few hours. Pretty fun game made by EXAMU with simple controls. It plays like Touhou 12.3. You can graze projectiles and everyone has some sort of zoning tool. You have 3 meters as well. One is your super mode/burst, one is for projectiles and boosting, and the last is for EX moves/super.

Here's a magnet for the game. No online multiplayer though.

Deamon Bride
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1195332df0d12b9f3ada6c1b0e2a7d25b373956e&dn=Daemon%20Bride

Okay then

blazblue & gundam. tekken is pretty big too

depends on how you define defensive play. the reward for converting off of a whiff punish or a counter hit is massive and many block punishes are close to equal with the reward that comes from getting a clean hit. i'd say that tekken rewards defense more than offense in most scenarios

this is really cool, why is this the first time i'm hearing anything about it?

Oh I meant like a website

Daily reminder that SFV is GODLIKE

It only took two years

What's the best way to get better at fightan?

play the game

just like play gaem

Record your games, look at them afterwards, look at your mistakes.

Ken vs Gouki

Play top tier and copy pros' plays.

I bet when he ate that slow Dragunov sweep he thought "This is the new dark age of fighting games™".

If he did King's fucking hop kick after dragunov whiffed his rage drive he could've easily won.

The best part about it was watching Aris laugh at him.

nigga needs to just give up playing fighting games

James Chen is why I call bullshit whenever people say, "Just keep playing the game, and then you'll get better", because it's pretty clear that's not the case for everyone.

It's not the case for people that don't put in an effort; James Chen doesn't put in an effort.

How's the English speaking FGC split?

Shoryuken 40%, Reddit 35%,eventhubs 20%, chans 5%?

I agree. As i see it, he has been around for a really long time so he probably thought that because of this he's good at every fighting game.
"You can't teach an old dog new tricks" kind of deal.
But fighting games are difficult, no matter who you are.

Why is this such a big deal? Chen got mad, big woop.

Ditto for Gen-an.

Only, $2,99 each! Support the FGC with this one-in-a-lifetime bargain.

because it's funny. also i think james chen has always presented himself a master of fighting game knowledge yet he loses pathetically every time he tries to actually play. even back in the alpha/battle by the bay days he was only barely a top 8 player.

It's stuck in arcades and made by EXAMU. Arcana Heart is already niche but at least that gets new games. Meanwhile this hasn't even gotten a port.

I think a good deal of the characters have nice designs with some looking like they were straight out of deviant art. The music and stages aren't bad either. The combos aren't that long but matches can be crazy short if you let the enemy overwhelm you. Though time outs aren't uncommon due to the back and fourth nature of the game. I'm glad this game lets you play as a curvy nun too (but I don't care for her playstyle that much). This and Arcana Heart. I wouldn't count Double from SG though.

I'm lucky that my Samurai Shodown main is nearly in every single game in the series

Posting Daiji set ups for mid screen side swap mix ups, you can also fuzzy off these but lord the AI can't seem to block RC'd meaty hits since even when just set to block everything he still took the hits like a champ. Also testing the new reversal tool which is really nice, pretty much does the player 2 inputs on the training mode dummies so you can have them always do wake up reversal or blitz to test your safe jumps and the like.

There's a lot of characters I'll be fiddling with (Mizuki, Charlotte, Jubei, Kyoshiro and Amakusa) but I'm a bit sad Gen-an isn't in the game. Not only was he my main in the first SamSho, he's also the character with whom I learned to do the DP motion. Oh well, nips hate him; they could have him "replaced" with his daughter if that's an issue so we'd at least have the big ass claw move set.

I wonder if SNK has anything for TGS? Of all the announced line-ups, Sega's the best one but it still isn't much.

I know some of their employees are going but they haven't said anything about showing anything yet; if they do it will probably be at Sony's presentation.

I'm hoping that's what Vanillaware will do because they're not with Sega-Atlus.

Polite sage.

There is already a rumor about 13 sentinels is getting shown off at TGS, plus Sega/Atlus have shown off shit they didn't announce before hand in previous TGS presentations; that's what happened to a few of the yakuza and etrian odyssey games in the past. The line-ups are usually just for stuff they've already announced/stuff that will be playable on the stage floor.

Because in his rage Chen revealed he's a scrub on the same level as DSP.

There's no fucking input lag, he's ignorant of the fact a hop would have avoided the low kick and the low block was too slow. Instead of blaming himself though, he blamed the game.

How long has Chen been playing tekken compared to DSP playing street fighter? It still seems that chen is just a noob at tekken and has just started playing so he has some leeway in getting mad at the game compared to DSP blaming SF after he competed tournaments in it.

Chen's been in the game way longer than DSP. It's like Aris said, he's been around for decades in the fighting game scene, he should know better than to blame the game for his own mistakes.

Hey Holla Forums, have you guys ever played Akatsuki Blitzkampf? It's pretty cool, too bad it was never popular outside of Japan. Oh, and I guess it's dead now too.

I downloaded it because of UNIEL but I never got around to dicking around with it.

I only played it once coincidentally while I was in Japan. Got my shit kicked in of course, but there's nobody I know who even wanted to play it in my area. It did seem like a pretty cool game, I remember I liked the old guy with the sword the most because he had really good normals but he didn't really have special moves, instead he had really good movement options.

The arcade mode is pretty fun, and the characters are rather unique for a fighting game. Hell, you can even play as an actual tank.

You can't play normally play online though, you need to set up some really complex stuff which I never bothered to do, but I imagine local play would be pretty fun.

Hell yeah, Fritz kicked ass.

I think the main reason it flopped is because it was an indie game, and creating an indie fighting game is basically a waste of time and resources, unless you've got yourself a REALLY unique concept.

Im glad Im not the only one who noticed, all Ive been seeing is how stacked that tournament was.

Melty Blood worked, probably because it piggybacked off an existing franchise and was a free alternative compared to arcades or console at that time, that's basically where the term poverty comes from. Same thing with all the Touhou doujin fighters. Akatsuki Blitzkampf seems to have done well enough in its homeland to get an arcade release and a sequel, at any rate.

Stop being triggerd by the godlike SFV pleb

True, but that applies mostly to japanese ones. Western indie fighting can barely be categorized as such. Just look at Lethal League, Nidhogg, Divekick etc.

Will Kinnikuman ever stop being pachinko fodder?

I'll probably check it out soon. Only fighters on my plate right now are KoFXIV and UNIELst; Then I've got nothing really major to focus on until Arika's new fighter.

the delusion coming from these people is actually so sad. they have been playing capcom fighters their entire lives, have nothing else hobby wise and feel like they have to slurp mr mcrib's cum to keep the fighting game community from dying. SRK is arguably worse than neogaf.

Daigo's still got it in ST.

James Chen has never won a tournament in any fighting game ever. DSP has won a few, although it's been at least 6 years and I doubt he'll ever compete seriously again or would be successful if he did.

I'm proud of Infiltration. It's too bad he's doomed should he qualify for the Capcom Cup.
As for Menat, she's too Menatonous for me.

Hi, James!

How is this game?

It's extremely clunky and broken, both in terms of balance/mechanics, and on a technical level. But the combo system has more depth than you might expect out of such a game, and it's been surprisingly fun to mess around with. I got my 5 bucks worth.

Watch tutorials, use practice mode, play good characters, watch your replays, play A LOT, stop when you notice that you're getting super salty.

Yeah that's what I expected seeing as it's made by chinks and looks like a mobile game.

2nd coolest Amaterasu I've seen in a fighting game.

Jewpuncher was pretty fun but like every game with the people in my area it never stuck.

See? The game is perfectly balanced. No need for balance changes whatsoever besides a small adjustment to Alex and FANG who are looking a little too good at the moment. :^)

Wait just a menat there!

Lame

Is there a compilation of FGC ki charges I can watch?

The amount of Rashids and Cammies were disgusting to see because there was little or no variety out of his Juri and a Necalli. The Moba-like balance SFV has is horrible.

Like how Capcom tried to bait people with Menat, hoping her sexiness will prevent people from knowing she's trash-tier, and SFV is still a bad game?

SRK isn't that bad yet. There are a few people who aren't sjw cucks, and they do make fun of Mike Z and Cabbagepots/Josh Tejada. It takes effort to be worse than Neogaf.

I'm not trying to take the accomplishment away from him, but it's just that SFV's scene is shit. No one really wants to play SFV even if it gives you a paycheck (Infiltration is forced to play this shitty game for a check unless he doesn't mind cubicles or worse) because putting effort into this game is just pointless. Even Daigo is bitching how pointless SFV is.

Thanks for a…Menat of your time.

Their moderators have a collective IQ of 2 and most of them are huge SG fanboys. SG gets front-page articles on SRK for the most irrelevant shit imaginable. They frequently repost stuff from Neogaf and it's densely populated by half-literate niggers and Capcom fanboys. What are you even talking about? It's easily worse than Neogaf.

So Eventscrubx:Max::SRK:Skullgirls

I should have realized that knowing Mike "the Sjw kike" Z writes stuff for SRK, and is a part of SRK.

Fucking finally. Any anons who still play have any tech/fundamentals videos? I have no clue how to play this game even after playing for a while, and I wanna start hitting up my local bi-weekly now that I can shield without pushing down on the FUCKING LEFT STICK.

I'm tentatively excited. The first one was tight and had some cool ideas, but it looked pretty bland and unbalanced at top levels. If those problems get ironed out then I'm ready to go all in.

So do you only play stupid games?

Tekken 7 is really fun but fucking hell it makes me mad sometimes. I know it's my own fault for playing Kazuya despite being new to the game but now that I've used him for a while I'd feel like a bitch picking one of the easy characters, at least Kazuya forces me to actually get good. Probably going to give the other Mishimas a try at some point; also interested in playing Lee but I'm afraid that using too many characters might become a bit confusing.

Each character plays really differently from each other, so play who you want. Paul and Jack-7's inputs are very easy, so really all you have to learn is the fundamentals.

Inputs aren't really a problem, I spent enough time practicing EWGF that I can do it 7 out of 10 times online and I also have decent combos (around 60 damage depending on the launcher) that I only drop when I'm at an unlucky angle to the wall. The thing that's really fucking me up is that I don't know the characters well enough yet so I often get screwed by Snake Edge-type moves, mix-up strings and throws. I've also got quite slow reaction speed on some days which makes it much worse.

Combos are important, but what's most important is the art of the Yomi and fundamentals. Learn that, and you'll be able to win matches with simple jabs and kicks.

And, like Overwatch, it only makes the game as unenjoyable to watch as it is to play.

I thought Tekken 7 had 8f of input lag.

p fun tbh

Only on the PS4.

Time for your medication, Ono.

You can't just say that and not tell us.
He didn't back off, actually. If we're thinking of the same rant, I distinctly remember him saying "Kappa's funding players doesn't matter because Kappa is a toxic, hostile community." I'd love to be delusional enough to think continuous charity drives are invalidated by memes and shitposting; Kappa is still just as cucked as any other part of reddit, too, they just use mildly bad words sometimes.

Was that the MvCi esports proposal or did I miss some new drama?

That's a weird way to write ULTIMATE MUSCLE.

Who let these underage faggots in?

No one likes your game, Ono.

I think there was a stream where he was with two chicks, and it looked like he was really trying to do that nice guy shit to get something from them (spoiler: it failed). He got a little shit for it.

They're not as cucked as the rest of Reddit. Kappa hates Gllty even when they gave him a chance to talk to them

Seriously, where are these retards coming from.

Sjw-Capcuck defending SFV detected

Well at least 8ch is getting new posters, even if some appear to be insufferable underage faggots.

Samurai Shodow V Special Uncessored will be released for Vita and PS4 on September 12: youtube.com/watch?v=0KmQxP9JYpI
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV
Treta Championship LATAM Will Happen Between Sep. 30 and Oct. 01. Will Feature MKXL, Tekken7, SFV, KOFXIV, Smash 4, Injustice 2, GGXrd Rev2, MvsCI and a community choice.
Punch Planet latest stream: youtube.com/watch?v=_1qKSItMgkw
Cerebrawl v0.6.6 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=_x-UKKmIWmM
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html new char: youtube.com/watch?v=VyCh805A7Nw
Strides 2 Glory graphical update: youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM

>Previous thread: archive.is/NBnJo

And mains template

At least post the guides OP

Nicely done webm's my dude

NIGGER

Thats for you felix aim for the stars

If Marvel 3 is a game where offense is too good and defense is weak. Which is a game that's the other way around?

Street Fighter IV.

I can't seem to get this link to work, it's stuck on a metadata request, or while connecting to peers.
I really hate to ask you this, but do you know where else I can grab the file?

You really are stupid for a Capcuck.

Some of you faggots post like you belong in r/kappa.

Maybe you should go back?

I know what you meant. It' just that some will take that as some sign that the character and, by extension, all the other low tiers are actually viable and the game's balanced or something.

IIRC that was the big condemning critique by Infiltration; the seasonal balance changes make putting in the work a gamble.

That's a very strong thing to say. I know the kind of shit that goes on neogaf because there's always a thread or two around here with "highlights" of their stupidity but now I'm honestly curious about the kind of crap that goes around in SRK…

What tourney was this and where are the video archives? It's been months since I've seen Juri do anything.

it was some ranking tournament with mostly literrally whos

Videos on the internet

What are some good fightans that have no place in a tourney because they're not standard fighting games and people would get butthurt if they were included for whatever reason?

Basically i just mean fightans that actually do something different with the idea. Street Fighter style is nice, Tekken's ok, but that's basically all that's in a tourney game style wise.

Smash :^)

This masterpiece right here

Come on, user. It's fun for shits and giggles, but it's decent at best. At least post a real Spike/Spike Chunsoft game.

oops wrong game

What do you think would happen if they added sports games onto fighting tourneys like the UFC or boxing games?

SRK is just a different flavor of mind-numbing stupidity. Dumbass Capcucks and nigbogs thumping their chests over stupid shit.

For Infil (video)

KOF14 was the best gf of EVO2017

Guess i'll just play on my Vita then. Hope you guys are having better luck with your fightan' than I am.

Linux port when ASW?

If the haters have no stake in the game, we just won't buy it. Fuck Chen.

I run a Linux household except for this one shitbox machine I threw together for gaming. Windows 10 was the only disc I had lying around at the time. Learnt my lesson on that one.

You seriously have to go back

Enemy of my enemy is my friend,

Enemy of my enemy should post somewhere else.

Is Brook still the best universal PCB or is there something better out there?

Yeah fuck that I'm just gonna buy a new stick

Leddit and Holla Forums hate a lot of the same things.
That doesn't mean Leddit's good, nor should Holla Forums have any respect for them.

>" censorship "
Please, dont just stop posting. Stop breathing.

Do reversals and generic parries work against Rage Arts? I know that Jin can, but that's because him and Wang (RIP in Peace) have the best parry in the series which parries even stuff like headbutts and body checks.

Do your parents a favor and kill yourself.

Only Jin

Who's getting MvC:i?

>only horny underage boys bitch about censorship, be a mature gamer like me!
Hi James. Or are you Kike Z? All you cucks sound alike anymore.

No seriously, do your parents a favor for once in your life.

Only if DBF turns out to be shit, which I think there is a good chance of it happening.

Go away nigger

What's the matter Jimiboi, are you upset? Go back to SFV there are no Russian army men there so there are no worries about eating slow sweeps which cost you the game.

I am. Yeah, it will probably suck, but other than that I only play KOF XIV and ST right now. As good as they are, I need some variety.
Planned team atm is Thor & Hulk with Power Stone, because I'm boring and want to get hit by projectiles.

There's no fun allowed when e-Sports gets involved.

Infiltration mostly proved how low Rashid's ceiling is. I don't see him as being quite on the same level as Balrog/Ibuki/Laura/Cammy/Karin. Not that it matters because the game is shit.

Best finals, best game and

best girl. SNK does what Capcan't.

oh, I forgot about that. Have a 18

No I don't. However I realized the magnet was fucked up because we changed the setting of the folder being used for the magnet so it was stuck at 99.9%. This one is fixed. Now you shouldn't need to constantly add coins to play.

Daemon Bride (local multiplayer only)
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:19431c17c3b1c2ce138f2aca7823d57c1cb9a178&dn=Daemon%20Bride

I don't know why they would include X-Factor in DBF. It was a mechanic no one liked due to being too powerful and not having many functions. It was "cancel this to do a bigger combo" or "become a boss character through absurd passives". Something like Extend Force in Arcana Heart or Baroque in TvC was a much better feature.

IDK if they changed it since the build they had at VS fighting but it was only healing with level 1-3 being length of duration of the healing, unlike x factor where you get massive damage, it's also your one burst in the fight so unlike x factor both players after the first is activated still have a chance to use it.

I see you are new here.
They come from reddit.
This is reddit chan.

When is this family friendly dlc coming out?

Only conventional fighter I'm buying this month is Samurai Shodown V Special.

am I the only one who thinks these micro bikinis look like shit?One piece swimsuits are best.

Speaking of which.
$14,99's a good price; I thought they'd put it in the 20-25 range given the online component and the mild fuss about it.

All the other PS4/Vita Neo Geo ports were around that price. Too bad this doesn't look like it's coming with free system themes like Garou and The Last Blade 2 did.

You are not.

(checked)

Any difference between this and the Samurai Shodown V on fightcade?

What about one piece micro bikini?

yes you are the only one faggot nigger

Depends on which release rom you are talking about; but overall the PS4/Vita release is the only version completely uncensored and if the Garou/LB2 ports are anything to go by; bug fixes

He should rather play the character he like, especially if he isn't a meta char.

For people looking to go from one system to another (ArcSys games to SNK games, for instance) picking a top tier will be very helpful since most characters are top tiers due to the ways they interact with a given game's system mechanics.

For shitters like me, I still find pic related the most helpful advice.

pics not related, though
sophitia best girl

Yeah you might get some insights from playing with rather op chars or weapons in certain games and you'll have an easier time in learning.

Though for me, i always played with the things i just liked. if i found out they were op i changed my way of playing.

One piece swimsuits confirmed to be of the devil.

Some new matches.

Is this really a thing?

Maybe you're the faggot nigger here.

No you are the faggot nigger.
Chun li looks amazing in that bikini now apologize you wetback

If we're to look up the character designer in this game's credits, it will probably say "Mortal Kombat Armageddon: Kreate a Fighter".

To be honest, it's a really small studio, and this game probably have the budget of three months of Boon's salary. And yet, it's interesting.

Your logic is that we should share our home with enemies of our enemies, purely because they're enemies of our enemies on ONE SUBJECT, when we don't like them and they don't like us for a myriad of reasons.

You reddit fucks already have a board, so post on it, not here. You don't get to be our friends because you agree on one thing and act like retards on everything else. A broken clock that's right twice a day is still a fucking broken clock.

Well, that explains it then.

The game is from Chile, as is Genzoman is connected with Udon, and it's quite famous on USA. For a small studio, that's valuable.
By the way, new art from Suits of Fate. Nothing connected to the game directly, but, the game will be available on Rock in Rio.

It looks like it could become a big name title if given some time to refine and polish the gameplay. Hopefully this turns into a series.

I got it for 30 bucks

you fucking flip

One question: Let's say Crapcom and Jewsney decided to not fuck fans so much and had F4 and XMen Characters in the game.
Let's say that Galactus could not be present, but they decided to put his daughter in his place, because she at least have a size that could work. How do you think she would play, based in Galactus.
And Angela? She is already in the other online games, and I would not be surprised to see her as DLC.

My antivirus doesn't like it and it opens a command line prompt before giving me an error message in Spanish. What the fuck, dude.

I'm just going to pirate it to practice a bit in training mode so I can play with some friends who are getting it.

That's Portuguese.

B-B-B-But it's okay if I have early access to a game with my Socal buddies! You better love me, peasants!

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The neogaf forum is two blocks down

The grenade sure is annoying.

Witch-Hulk seems interesting. And more stuff from the Souls Operator.

More news at eleven.

I seriously hope the final product will be good but that's not a good sign

Nah, recently bought Central Fiction because of Jubei so I have a long road ahead for me. Besides this, XIV, Vspecial and the every now and then fightcade game I'm pretty full until DBFZ drops and who knows about BBCTB or the Arika game.

You kids seriously need to go back

archive.is/Joyv2
lol

I saw a video recently about what makes a good character design (embed related) and I was thinking: what makes a good fighting game character design?

Oh hey, the sjw capcuck from Neogaf is back.

You really have to go back
>>>/reddit/

Or at least be less obvious

before even getting to aesthetics, they need to have a gameplay/fighting style that is both interesting and forms an interesting dynamic with every other character. their moves need to read clearly to the opponent as high/low/overhead which means that their visual design needs to be fundamentally readable, more so than in other games. hundreds of moves need to be distinguishable from eachother, tekken and vf make it clear how necessary this is.

Yes.

except tekken at high levels is all about punishing and "counterpunching"
So tekken rewards defensive play unless your idea of defensive play is just "Hold back and wait for someone to fuck up."
Defense involves more than just running away or blocking.

heh KikeZ
Mind if I steal that one from ya?

Just fucking end it. I can already see how hard Crapcom is gonna push e-spurts in hopes that people fall for one of their shitty rushed games. Again.

what's really, really weird about MVCI is that yea obviously it's shit
But it's not well dressed up
Say what you will about SF5, but the animations and characters look good in motion.
MVCI looks really stiff and shitty.

Blazblue fag from yesterday reporting in. I fixed up my Windows 10 box and installed a spare SSD I had lying around. Running much better now. Let's just hope 10 can hold itself together says the IT tech who has to fix this shit OS nearly every day, why even hope.

On an unrelated note, how do you guys pick your mains? Do you go by pure gameplay/your skill/fit with them or do you consider other things like aesthetics/story/lore/personality etc?

Can't wait to use SUE STORM & WOLVERINE in MvC:i
Hahaha

Fun always comes first.

It gets better
archive.is/gbIoA

And non-faggots should care why?

Because Morrigan's jap VA is pure boner fuel.

Best in the business.

At home there's an image from a previous thread But for me, I cycle through the characters that appeal to me visually and try to settle with the ones that I have the most fun and/or the ones that I can do some cool stuff at the level I am at time with the game. Like Blazblue for example: I liked Bang design and his story on Arcade/Story mode in CT. But I can't do shit with him and when I activate Furinkazan I completely lose control over him specially if I have the nail-teleport thing set on the stage. Nu(Lambda) was pretty easy to play and zone but it felt "cheap" and too linear when I started. But when I tried Tao, I could do simple combos with her homing and found her cute and funny. Rachel was fun too with the eletric poles and using wind be it to send the frog or to run away. So these two characters interestd me enough to invest my time and actualy learn them. 8 years later I still suck at the game

(checked)

(checked)

Is it wrong if i want Morrigan to have her way with me all night long?

Depends on what you want her to do to you.

I find gameplay and personality tend to intertwine with characters. I tend to pick characters I like based on their disposition and general temperament and they more often than not tend to fit the playstyle I like.

Rape me to an inch of my life?

I love this.

(checkin' back at ya')
I remember that video. Pretty funny stuff.
Now that I reminisce about it, there was also one with Iron Man that was great and certainly wouldn't work with Infinite.

So just the basic succubus treatment, huh?

fighting game scrub here, gave MvC3 a try not bad but a bit of a button mash also button mashing can be an alternative to learning the combos. thinking of getting guilty gear or blazblue but i dont know what version to get any recommendations?

Guilty Gear I only know they did a revamp in gameplay with Xrd so, the latest Xrd(Rev2) or the latest pre-Xrd game(XXAC+R), I guess? For Blazblue, the latest one is Central Fiction and you can just pirate/watch on youtube the previous game story.

Damn, dude.

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 is the current version of the Xrd series, which is much more beginner-friendly than the previous games. If you're playing on console you can buy the physical edition. If you're playing on Steam, you need to buy Xrd Revelator and the Rev 2 DLC upgrade, which has several versions depending on how much cosmetic crap you want.

Get the 41€ (might be the same in dollars, dunno) edition. You get all currently playable characters and Rev 2.

Was MvC's damage scaling always this bad? Like what's the point of doing a long ass flashy combo when you do fuck all damage the longer it goes on?

Prepare to have the autism Vapor Cannon'ed out of you, Missie!

Goddamn.
Also, how was he able to perform Ultron's Lv 3? Hyper after running out of meter? Not that the damage scaling wasn't terrible by then already.

Ah seeing there's a mechanic for that here:
archive.is/nmeXu

Never played Marvel so I had to look it up, but MvC3 had minimum damage scaling. In this clip it looks like the damage either scales forever or the minimum damage scaling is really low. The damage numbers end up approaching double digit and even single digit numbers.

No, a combo like that would've definitely killed in UMVC3. Many of the hypercombos in that game did unscaled damage.

You can use the remainder of your Infinity Stone meter to perform a level 3 once you have a Storm active.

She wouldn't play as anything. She'd be a kawaii secret giantess boss and when you lose to her you get to see her nom the Earth.

I asked for info about the new build in the backers forum, but nothing yet.

She isn't that big really. But, the fact she is always hungry could make into interesting mechanics. Like, she could get more power as she eats more projectiles. This could even be her tag assist, with a shield for projectiles, that would power her up in the background. But, every attack she used would make her more hungry, and if the hunger overcome her, she could enter a crazy state similar to Phoenix, and lose hp at a fast rate, unless she can go all Midnight Bliss into the other player and build more hunger metter.

Who fucking cares, MAKE her that big. And make her eat people to KO them. Maybe her level 5 is that she becomes giant just like the real Galactus and then she can smash people and grab them to munch on them.

I also tried to send then a document about accesibility in fighting games with links to discussions about the subject since they're going for that "smash-like" inputs for special moves but no word from Onofre (the director/game designer). And we only have one video about what the new system is probably ending up and a few WIPs of the music they'll choose. The fanbase also seems pretty casual so there's not really a demand for more information.
Johnatan Satella(the producer) is a cool guy but admits he doesn't know the genre too well and is more of a KOF guy only so he tries to stay away from design choices. But Onofre(On/Off) is the only one left from the planning stage years ago since Emir left after the first attempt of crowdfunding.

Go find a programmer GigaDev.

I know Onofre a little, and he is really a fsn of fighting games and 2D sprites. So, I think he will try his best, but who knows if it will be enough.
But, Satella? A KoF fan called Satella? That's crazy.

I'm not one to I-told-you-so but fuckin' called it. Menat concepts confirmed sexy and cute. Artists getting screwed by the suits.

Also an assassin disguised as a pizza delivery girl at one point.

Literally subhumans

You're trying to hard, Capcuck

Why can't we have decent outfits in SFV? They look so good, and I'd rather pick her "fashion model" costume than the shitty fortune teller one.

Are you serious? You're forced to hear shitty, soulless acting in this game? Seriously!?

They literally made more mistakes in MvCI than they made in SFV! How the fuck do you do this?!

Ironic how they rushed this game for "MUH ESPORTS," but they blatantly didn't add features that would help with events like W/L scores. Someone needs to fire Ono.

It's cuter and sexier, but also much more visually pleasing. Out of the costumes she got in the actual game, I only like the alt that's not the bandages.

Ono is only one small branch on a tree of problems.

What kills me the most is that the illustration with the 4-stages-of-dressing is almost exactly what I said needed to change in her design - ditch the bodysuit, add more jewelry, make her leaner and use the same piece of cloth to cover her chest tied to her arms.
I knew it. Laura 2: Disappointment Boogaloo

Anyway, I just got SamShoVS and I'm getting reacquainted with the series. Last I played it was almost a decade ago in emulators so this might as well be my first time. All simple commands so far but a lot of button combinations; also didn't remember that there's dash attacks and even crouching moves differ if done point blank.
Are there any basic guides for this game? It's nice that the game has a command list but I'm still trying to figure the universal command moves. This could have used a tutorial even if extremely barebones.

I'm trying to find one myself, it's been so long since I've played a SamSho game that I'm getting my ass slapped by level 3 CPUs. I keep trying to play it like KoF because XIV's Nakoruru is embedded in my head

Pic related and more at the thread's guides wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Samurai_Shodown_V_Special

With my samsho experience is that whiff punishes are priority, learn how to grab and strong slash, and swords are part of their hitboxes for some attacks(ex. you can grab haomaru as he does his strong slash). Also learn how to use the jump to the other side. But my experience hasn't been with fighting other people yet so everything I'm saying can be bullshit

That's your #1 mistake. Also Nakoruru is shit tier in V Special. Every single she does is unsafe as hell while Suija and Charlotte rape half of the cast.

I know, I switched it up to Gaoh/Shizumaru and started seeing better results.

Kusagaredo is really good in V Special especially for a grappler. Nakoruru is shit, but she can win. She just needs to play it very carefully.

Thanks.

we need more of this kusoge/lesser popular fightan

Do shit like these happen often in T7?

Never mind, SNK are jackasses. For some reason, the Ougi are censored in training mode.
On to more important things, I can't even deal with default difficulty shitters. I forgot how absurdly hard this game is. Entry level shit I've no clue how to deal with like Genjuro's rush special or Enja's 50% HP combo that starts with a sweep. 4-5 fights in and I'm getting my weapon knocked off every time I try taking a swing.
I'm trying to practice deflects but the dummy options are severely limited, set it to attack and all it does is spam AB and there's not even an option to reset training other than going to the menu and restart it (which is, admittedly, very fast). Furthermore, Arcade is the only single player option so having a VS CPU isn't even available to replace the lack of a AI dummy.
Also got in a couple of online matches and, there's no sugarcoating it, the netcode's awful.
As much as I praise SNK, they screwed the pooch with no lube on this one. Given the fuss they made about this release, one would expect something with more polish.

It's a CodeMystics game, what do you expect? At least they did bother to make lobbies?

I've been wanting to get into V special for a while. What are some characters that are considered beginner friendly? I played a bit of II and I lied Seiger and Kyoshiro in that game.

CPU matches are quite bullshit. Nobody can realistically deflect as well as them, and that Enja combo has a literal one frame window which varies in timing depending on how far away his is when he wallbounces you, but the CPU does it flawlessly every time. I don't know how much you can learn from them other than what is punishable etc. Genjuro's 3 hit rekka thing is mostly mindgames, you can just hit him afterwards if you manage to block.

You do not want to see her in this game, user. Trust me, they ruined her pretty badly in the comics, so terribly that they just stopped using her.

Once I reach a level in Tekken where I'm starting to play people who have their shit together, if I'm playing Paul do I just need to develop godlike yomi and movement? It feels like at the top of green ranks everyone knows how to deal with Paul's strings because they're only two hits long, and you duck the second hit because the second hit is either a high or a low.
As far as I can tell he only has three mid mid strings, that's shredder kicks, his df3,4, and FF3,2. I guess DF+1 backsway 1/2 counts but it's interruptable. The damage is still good when I hit people, but it just seems like his options for frame trap strings into a counterhit he can get a combo from are really limited.

I know the previous ports have bad netcode but the name CodeMystics doesn't ring a bell.
I don't think you can even search by region; it's just Create and Search but I do think there's lobbies since when I set one I had 8 invitation slots.

Haohmaru is the Ryu figure of the series and probably the most straightforward character.

I read the strategy wiki and realized that Enja thing is a just frame rekka. Gaira also gets max damage for his grab and Ukyo pulls instant overheads by tiger knee'ing his air special.

Well, I hope SNK makes good use of the shekels I gave them because I'm already mourning for them. Don't have people to play with locally, online is garbage and I'm not wasting one more second with the AI which is utterly obnoxious to play against. My only solace is that the price wasn't steep ($15 with a $3 good goy discount).

CodeMystics did the steam ports for KoF98UMFE and 2002UM. The quality of both ports is questionable at best, and the online is dead for both games. You're far more likely to find matches in 2002UM though, so if you prefer that game, buy that one.

sorry buddy, the kids pool is next door

yeah they did that on one day, honestly it was quite boring and i do play that game, the chink lost to a wake up super and that's a flaw of KoF games, you waste all the round opening turtles and they are able to comeback with a single punish or read, it is the current year, other games don't do that shit anymore

As much as i don't like SFV this time it managed to become the highlight of the event for me, if only for Tokido shoving the nigger's face on the dirt on national TV.

It will be shit man i tell you, anything that tries to resemble marvel gameplay ends up being shit.

The clipping and half-ass modeling is so fucking unreal in this game. This is supposed to be a finished product!? For fucks sake, at least make it looks like Frank is grabbing the Hulk.

There's always clipping in 3D fighters when it comes to grabbing, it's inevitable when two models have to interact with a fixed animation. This also happens outside of fighters, it's too difficult to have a solution that works in every single case.
I'm not defending the game, you just chose a really shit reason to shit on it, such as the MCU infecting the game and its future so now every Marvel character theme sounds like the same movie shit with no perosnality except Doctor Strange.

I get the clipping part (It's in every 3D fighter), but they didn't even try to align Frank with bigger models let his hands with the rest of the roster's. At least Josie looks like she's throwing big guys in Tekken.

That seems more like a problem with the animation skeletons that characters change into when they're grabbed or in a cinematic of the opponent. It may or may not have to do with the fact that there are no non-biped characters.
Imagine how that super's supposed to look with Rocket.

Oh dear lord…

The clipping is almost as bad as the actual move.

Honestly, I'm not holding my breath for Super. Bamco is gonna find a way to mess it up with day-one disc-locked content or exclusive disc-locked content and season passes announced in the end like what they did with Tekken 7. Unless Arika and SNK can impress me with "Fighting Layer" or a possible new Samsho, fighters are done for me (If Harada touches the new Samsho, I'm avoiding it like the plague).

Not sure why clipping is suddenly a big deal with MvCI.

Every other game. Every. Single. One. Has clipping issues and people brushed it off as it just being a 3D game thing. But suddenly it's a huge deal when MvCI does it.

Developers continue being bad at compression.

There's natural clipping, and then there's "Dear fucking god, did you even try to make this look good!?" clipping. It's unpolished and as fuck, and it makes the game look like a bigger rush job than SFV (cuz MUH ESPORTS). There was no love put into this game, and the Capcuck shills who are streaming it like Wong and Max are only saying it so Capcom doesn't jeopardize their non-existing "gaming/Youtube careers" and weed.

Does MvCI come with a rootkit?

Apparently depending on your guard or something that ties to your guard mechanics, Captain America can actually stay in the air for a long time, or slowly comes back to the ground. What a fucking mess.

The game has really weird rules about air movement that seem to be intentional since they were in the demo. Chris has a pseudo short hop, and I think I saw Jedah having a neutral hop somewhere.

Seriously do these devs just ignore the fact that data caps are still a thing and are still extremely common?

You probably have steam installed anyway so what difference does it make?

Well to be fair KoF14 looks its size :^)

I thought that BB:CF only had that at launch, and they fixed it already. I don't know if they've updated the store page or not though.

XD, fellow Eventhubs poster.

mvci actually looks kinda fun despite the typical capcom laziness. i would play it for a couple months if it was 20 or 30 bucks.

this is my fetish, why is ono so cruel and bad-taste-having

Well, so the last boss will be Giant Sigma?

I'm glad we didn't accidentally meme Vivian into Street Fighter 5 of all things.

y/n?
ceogaming.org/ceotakustaff
want to, but I don't have Google account to sign up
mostly want to setup my machine|laptop and play rare ftgs w/others

For the first time I plan to attend a tournament. Mostly to spectate rather than play.

Anything I need to know other than to shower and use deodorant?

Time for KOF14 modding?
docs.google.com/document/d/1S_hLvm4zu99hOa10YXRC0dSb0AkQHy451UUGjTVAw-Y/edit?usp=sharing

bring your own controllers&adapters, cash, snacks, etc. & above all: have fun. come w/ no expectations whatsoever to enjoy it more, and if you have a machine/console you wanna bring, bring it. hallways usually packed w/casual games.
went to CEO this June, Friend had a blast, I expected more machines. looking to volunteer as you can read above, but want counseling

I think it's Ultron-Sigma fusion

The games are made for consoles not PC.

i think that the claudio move is a true high crush which just happens to look really weird when interacting with a big model like gigas. stuff like the first webm is pretty rare but if you play enough games, it'll happen. that particular stage seems to be where most of the tracking glitches are occurring

xrd has better netcode, rev2 is the latest version
ranked match is still completely fucked though so you need to use lobbies

are there any meaningful improvements over the fightcade version? we could try to get some matches and maybe weeklies going on there

ukyo is pretty simple iirc

the clipping manages to be worse than capcom games from almost ten years ago, that just speaks of laziness and rushed games. if you can't take the time to fix your animations, why should i expect that the underlying game design will be any better?

There were actually 5 or 6 of them and they were all really good yet never received an offical collab. I was going to post the Newgrounds Jewtube link for Wolverine, except now they're such irredeemable faggots they censored out the swear words and thus the entire jokes.

The Iron Man one was the best.

I don't care for fightans but I do enjoy satly faggots, please post me some good videos of retards getting beat down hard core

The meltdown would be interesting to see though.

Infinity version be like:

What's netherrealm's games like? I don't think I've played anything post MK9.

In fact I don't think I've played MK9 either, looking at some videos it doesn't look familar at all.

My brain is really confused but my dick is pleased.

MK is faster than SF nowadays. Have sone interesting tools, like EX Moves and Combo Breakers. It also have X-Rays, that are ultras, but much easier to execute. The one thing I like about MK is the variety of projectiles. Many have very different archs or even special characteristics, like MK9 Smoke's Bomb, that teleports you to him, or Reptile's Goo ball that throws opponents towards him.
It does have more dept than SF, but the way combos work, and the fact that it have a block button, makes it quite divisive. But, let me tell you, MK9 Komplete and MKXL are much better than SF IV or V IMO. The worst part is how they cucked MKX to hell and back, but it's also quite cheap on PC, with good online.>>13405317

I see, thanks.
And Injustus?

Some new leaks for Shekels vs Functions Infinite surfaced. We already know 5 of the 6 DLC characters in the first batch: Sigma, Black Panther, MonHun, Venom and Emo Captain America. Allegedly, the last one is Gill. Could be bullshit but it just sounds like such a awful choice, I'm inclined to believe it's true.
Other relevant tidbits are that DLC characters will be released in pairs on a monthly basis for 5,99 dollaridoos each or 9,99 for the two, MonHun is female and uses the Rathalos armor, and Ultron Sigma is unlockable in-game.

The carpetmunchimg Thor add-on that fights evildoers that have
(unsolicited opinions about Israel)? I hope a playable version of her never sees the light of day.

I think the more important question you should be asking is: Will it be MORE shit than Function vs Function: Infinite?

(unsolicited opinions about Israel)?
You know Angela was a tad different, right?
The sad part is that the original homicidal Deus Vult demon killer Angela will not return while she stays in Disney's hands…

I don't get it. Is that supposed to be Bucky or the Hydra Cap?

So once you get past 100 hits, there's no point in wasting anymore bar

Winter Soldier.
Sorry, I was being a smart ass then thought it would be better not to but forgot that one.

Did anyone get into the DBFZ beta? Sadly I did not, but a friend of mine did.

Is there any games with completely unique mechanics for each character?

Keyword: WAS

That was when she rolled with Spawn. As a CURRENT YEAR Marvel property she is worthless, and was the version I was referring to.

Didn't play 2 but Injustice is more juggle-heavy but with "normal" defense system(you have to press the back button). You can set between regular motion(like, full hcf) instead of the regular NRS inputs(back, forward) creating footsies situations depending of the character.

I really wish someone just do a "performance mod". Might try something on the weekend.

Older games had special animations depending on the character. Like Blue Mary grapples. If you're going to zoom in at least try to make it look good.

I don't remember the ROM having training mode even on AES. But I can go back to Fightcade if people want it.

I dunno user. I liked all of them, even the Hulk short and its parody.

Although I have to admit that I sorely miss JohnnyUtah's animations. That guy just disappeared off the planet

ArcSys games usually have rosters where each character has a unique gimmick, sometimes to the point of absurdity (Junpei's fucking baseball gauge).

Those satisfying as fuck kakings though.

So any word on how much of the story mode is purely DLC shilling? I know Sigma, Black Panther, Monster Hunter and Venom are squeezed into it in some shape or form

Tfw Funko Pop shit looks better than the in-game models

as if the game couldn't get any worse.

I find that how much I like a character seems to be the deciding factor. If I like a character's play style but don't like the character's personality, motives, etc. I probably won't play them.

Th…that's an actual costume for MvCI: Chun? It looks even worse than the original costume. What the fuck is it supposed to be?

It's supposed to be a western outfit but it borrows from like four clearly distinct styles. Vaguely Hispanic blouse and vest, fringed deerskin shorts, gunbelt decorated with silver and turquoise, cowboy boots.

You can't be accused of cultural appropriation if your design is completely incoherent, I guess.

Hispanic? That looks more like a Polka vest to me. It's like some fresh fashion design major took 4 outfits from different cultures, poorly blending them in without knowing how each of those components work together. The outfit just doesn't suit Chun-Li at all. I don't want to see Firebrand and Arthur's costumes even if they're going to half-ass them (poorly done models of their UMvC3 outfits, but with those horrible graphics). Both of them look like shit in MvCI.

Like this.

Oh, vest. On reflection I don't know where it comes from either. Hispanic vests are more functional and woven geometric patterns like that come from deeper south. It looks almost Turkish.

What an ugly fucking mess.

I hate funko and I don't like how MvCI turned out but… What's wrong with you guys?

They're not japanese.

Well that explains the vest but not the rest of it.

I've been playing Under Night in birth lately and it's really fucking good, the focus in normal attacks and combos should be done by more games, simmer down on the special command lists and work more on normal attacks and variations of them.

So I should cancel my order for two boxes of condom?

Well, they will have a space for games in there, and it's not like Rock in Rio don't have a good amount of weebs anyways.
sage for offtopic

Yosuke and Linne got confirmed for Blazblue Cross tag

I'm having a hard time capitalizing on punishes. I know what I should be comboing into and how to execute it, but in a real game I either don't even try or do an entirely different wrong thing.
How do I remember to actually use my options?

How much do you think the thread will stay up? I have an updated OP with news at home but I don't feel like making a new thread on the phone.

Nice but it looks like they didn't finish any RWBY character yet.