Character-Player personalities

I've always been interested in these sorts of images because I've always been curious as to why certain types of people gravitate to certain characters in multiplayer. What common types of personalities do you see attached to certain characters?

Those are actually mainly jokes m8.

Does anyone have the Crash Team Racing one?

Holy shit this is accurate as fuck for me.

First VTM game. Roll Brujah cus fuck it I wanna punch shit and social skills are for pussies.

Now I'm solidly in Ventru and Lasombra camps

Most of these descriptions are just trying too hard to be funny and barely make any sense.
The Bowser, Wario, Waluigi and Mii users are fairly accurate though.

These threads summed up. You can all go home now.

They forgot to add that Waluigi mains always blame the game for being a flawed piece of shit with a bullshit "balance". Who the fuck thought that going back to holding 2items instead of 1 was a good idea?

Does anyone have the S4 League weapons chart?

Requesting the WoW one

the second picture is written by a black person

What gave it away? All the coonspeak? Brillant deduction, Holmes.

If you're a tier whore there are far better picks than Ness.

Well, this does come from my personal experience with the tabletop and guys who played Bloodlines. As is obvious, I don't have any experience with assamite players though.

I wasn't aware you could hold two items at a time in that game. I assumed that was a one-time phase from Double Dash.

Someone make an Overwatch one

I took a solemn vow to only use my OC powers for good.

These are always humorous to read for some odd reason.

They would all be variations of "waifufag", "tumblr snowflake", "fag", "fujoshi", or "unfunny memespouter".

Any tf2 ones?

Don't worry I got you.
People who play Overwatch: Gaureented cancer
People who don't play overwatch: Not gaureented cancer, but still could be

I usually go with Tremere, primarily because I like the idea of being an autistic wizard vampire.

Two out of three in real life aint bad though user.

When do I get my complimentary robes?

When your mana reaches the critical level then you will summon them by force of will.

user.
I can't see my mana pool. Does that come with time or is there some sort of process I need to pursue?
Because I need those robes, son.
I need them.