Do you think there are plans for an attempted .Hack revival?

Do you think there are plans for an attempted .Hack revival?

So are they trying to Sonic Mania this shit and pretend "Generation 3 Project .Hack" never happened ala Sanic 4?

Why do you think of all brands they would pull one so considered dead out of the woodwork like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Games-Starting-With-D/41
nichegamer.com/2017/08/29/hackg-u-last-recode-european-release-set-november-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only want CC2 to make more .Hack games so they can fund more Little Tail Bronx games, tbh

Cranky and/or Kemonoanon pls

Maybe, but it likely depends on how well last Recode does. I'm honestly surprised that Bamco actually gave CC2 clearance for it, given how Namco's other MMO-sim, licensed Sword Art Online games, kind of stole its place.

Apparently SAO is finally tanking in japan interest wise so they got the nostalgia card to play while 90's nostalgia is strong.
Shame nothing good came of Log Horizon. Starting an industrial revolution and breaking the rules of your world was a neat idea.

Who?

literally who
user, Holla Forums is filled with kemonobros

Those goddamn Kitsune girls were a gateway and a mistake.

Log Horizon ruined itself with the author deciding that the reason everyone got to that world was because of ayy lmaos.

there is literally nothing wrong with kemono

I wouldn't be surprised. I always liked the whole mystery in a videogame thing that .hack// did even though even it mostly was just rogue vidya AIs dropping people into comas.
Starting with the GU remakes is a bit odd but then again I'm sure not many have played it when it released myself included. I'm lucky I got the original 4 back when they were still cheap. Would also be nice if they made something like fragment again, we had some anons here that played it here like two years ago. It was interesting in that the server would "mutate" the more people played & finished dungeons on the server.

I suspect the idea for using G.U. as a base to gauge interest might be due to it needing "tweaking" for the remaster, as opposed to an all-out remake like IMOQ might need.

Speaking of .hack, the remaster got a store page now

At least it doesn't have Denuvo.

I'm excited.

Don't jinx it, they have plenty of time to update the store page and Sonic Mania outright lied about having it

I'm not, but deep down I'm secretly rooting for my prediction of it being shit to be wrong because fucking hell being a .hack fan hurts

This is a pretty great time to break .hack// back.

Slightly related, does anyone know the new kickass torrents domain? I would like to download the PS2 .hack games among other things

just go to any emulator website like romhustler

You missed the
part, I see. Plus, honeypot doesn't matter with TOR + VPN

I want CyberConnect2 to make another Solatorobo game

But .hack is a 2000s franchise.

BEGONE FURCHILDE

Yes, fellow kid, here's a totally rad place to download all the isos you want!*

emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Games-Starting-With-D/41

*Until they take more down because they're cucked/ get DMCA'd

Around 2/3rds down the list champ. They're categorized as Dot Hack.

Might also mention that ISOzone should have the G.U. games, including the Terminal Disc, prepatched with the Japanese dub (G.U. for whatever reason dropping the native dual audio IMOQ had). Though, I will say that to my knowledge, playing with the Japanese audio and English text creates some issues where character names were changed for the NA release, as opposed to left intact.

So, is //vol.4 a game or a movie?

I CAME TO THIS THREAD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT VIRUSCORES

I was going to emulate but I might throw sheckles out.
Think its worth it at all?

Literally the only thing good about the first four games disc game was the novel story. The gameplay was barely even tolerable. GU improved on this somewhat, so it makes sense to bring back the one modern players would be more likely to enjoy from a gameplay perspective, and the one that would take less changes to make the gameplay more tolerable.

Almost definitely. They've made changes to reduce the grind and added
A FUCKING FOURTH CHAPTER
since the game was originally supposed to be a Tetraology like IMOQ. nichegamer.com/2017/08/29/hackg-u-last-recode-european-release-set-november-3/

KEK

It is a game, it takes place a year after vol. 3.