Awful ports

What are some of the worst ports you've ever seen? Can be to console or PC, it doesn't matter.

You can't see shit even if it's right in front of you.

Run like shit. I beat all of them multiple times, but it physically hurts me, my eyes can't take it.

it's incredible how awful sonic was on the GBA.

Ultima 7 on SNES if beyond awful. I don't think anything even comes close to how bad it is, not even all of those stupid Atari homebrew games people make as a joke.

Megaman 3 for PC

I should've also mentioned Duke Nukem 3D on Genesis.
This isn't a bootleg, this is totally official. You can thank the hues for this one.

wew

The original voice wasn't too bad actually, save for Richter. What was cheesy was the dialog itself. Dracula's voice was pretty good.

a fanmade port of Sonic 1 for the GBA ran at full speed. And he made it for shits and giggles

Bayonetta at least was patched to run at acceptable speeds on PS3

Saints Row 2 runs significantly better with the GOG version, and Gentlemen of the Row cleaned it up a bit too.
Most of the speed issues are actually related to the lighting engine, which is pretty shit, especially in interiors

Is it as bad as Duke Nukem 3D for the Game.com?

I actually don't mind this approach overall

these aren't really ports as much as they are new games. The bad duke 3D is on the playstation. The good port is surprisingly on the Saturn.

Probably not.

They did something like that for Doom and Wolfenstein but they're both phone games.

I almost forgot about the godawful Windows port of Metal Gear Solid, what a fucking mess.

I was able to play the PS3 port for free. Graphical quality looks like a PS2 budget title, textures are total shit, and the load times are Wrath of Cortex bad. How the hell it made it out the door I will never know. Stopped after an hour, I consider it borderline unplayable.

Duke Nukem 3D for the Game.Com.

For the love of god, why?

I heard that Myst is crash happy on modern operating systems and I just came across the PS1 version for like five bucks. I stopped playing the PS1 version after Stoneship and just finished the PC version instead.

I always assumed that was it's own game and not really a port, kind of like the Gameboy Mega Man games.

Huh?