Super Mario Odyssey: Tiara Edition

archive.is/uk8Ke
archive.is/cKnl4
Let's do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=rPF86bJzebk
digitaltrends.com/game-reviews/super-mario-odyssey-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does the Classic Mushroom do in this game?

It's apparently the classic mushroom kingdom, so we may a see a throwback to SMB2 and World for once. I hope.

Do we get to see Bowser tie the knot inside of Peach?

More like inside of T-Rex Yoshi
ha ha

Enough with the netorare propaganda, Nintendo.

>T-Rex Yoshi
Isn't he eggstinct?

BOO

>More (((amiboo))) shit

ha ha

I hope we get another trailer before launch, preferably with more footage of the underwater kingdom and some bosses

Mario is a fucking cuck

god I feel sick

How much disk locked content you think there is anons?

Probably an entire area and some transformations, because of the open-world nature of this game I expect a lot of DLC along the line.

Plot Twist: Bowser is innocent in all of this; Peach swore she was on the pill but lied and got knocked up, now he's captive in an elaborate shotgun wedding scam so Peach can take over Koopa Kingdom. Grant him release Mario

Sup Gay Boy

You can stop acting surprised any fucking day now. It's not news anymore, it's expected.

i want to bury my face in ghost loli crotch

Have another

Gonna dump webms in a bit, stick around.

Hotglued Peach when?

*Hotglued Peach and Tiara when?

Does anyone else feel that Odyssey looks like shit? The level design is practically non-existent and enemies don't seem to be threats since you can just possess them now.

I'm blinded by hype right now, but yes, this looks casual as a motherfucker.

hooktube.com/watch?v=rPF86bJzebk
Stream here.
I'll post better webms in a bit

This is the first Mario Game since Sunshine that I think is going to be incredible. The rainforest/jungle area to me was very cool. It reminded me of a Dr. Suess or John K art. You can tell that Miyamoto isn't using the entire Mario team as whipping boys anymore, and letting them come up with new ideas for a change.

After watching this direct I have been sold. When it comes out I'm going to buy a switch alongside this game.

Okay, I'm hooked. I'm a complete sucker for cute shit like this.

It's not his gf, it's his sister

The game's still looks fun. Can't wait for the release.

Why can't she be both?

Would you cuddle him?

Alright, webm dump now.

I really wanna see Yoshi in the dinosaur world ha ha

Mario is cute! CUTE!

I'm getting some serious Sonic Unleashed vibes from this, the way the music and the atmosphere come together. My god.

They knew it would make him too lewd.

I really hope that getting all the power moons gives a nice reward.

Fuck Nintendrones but I still wanna fuck Lady Bow and that Tiara ghost.

Yeah, but the hype will blind most until the game's release. Its got me a little blinded too at the moment.

So why does that Goomba seven seconds in have Pauline's hat?

Maybe Pauline can posses shit too or its just a Goomba bitch who likes New Donker fashion.

Not soon enough.

Every Nintendope thread, like clockwork.

That went from cute to lewd very quickly.

This explains my love for Odyssey!!!

That goddamn theme song fills me with an indescribable joy
That's fucking cheating, the game doesn't even look that great but I'm still somehow hyped for it because of the presentation and style

Can't wait to yar it tbh, I'll definitely buy the soundtrack though.

and that's it for tonight.

Well, other than this.
God damn this looks good.
Sonic Unleashed is my favorite sonic game even with the werehog

Odyssey looks more like it borrows some stuff from Adventure games than Unleashed and Colors for me.

The overall feel is more representative of Unleashed imo, especially with jazzy ass music Odyssey has. God DAMN is steam gardens givings me such a hoot. The graphical fidelity of both probably helps a ton too.
I dunno mang, whatever rocks your boat.

Though, I do see what you mean. Especially with people wearing suits in SA1.

Guys the Amiibo machine is here

That car racing looks pointless and the amiibo feature is useless if you just look up for a walkthrough on Youtube

DO YOU GUYS NOT REMEMBER THE SONIC MANIA THING HAPPENED LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO?

Sonic Mania is shovelware

This isn't

But Sonic Mania was great.

Are you talking the leak or Denuvo? There would be literally zero safety measures implemented if Odyssey got leaked, knowing that was only the PC version of mania.
I hope Odyssey gets leaked, shit.

I didn't know sega makes mario games

That would be fucking amazing.

Just look at the fucking art they released
This is worse than a fucking CIA-funded consensus-cracking operation
SERIOUSLY I ALREADY HAVE 3 REPLIES TO MY FUCKING POST WITHIN 2 MINUTES
digitaltrends.com/game-reviews/super-mario-odyssey-review/ - only flaw is "we can't buy it yet"
IIRC most of the "gameplay" was just them replaying 3 different worlds, the sand one, the city one, and the jungle one
Not saying it'll be shit, but people are getting too hyped.

This is why I will pirate, and if it's as good as they say then it's a definite buy.
If not, pirate it is.
I don't even have a switch.

Was there a PC release I didn't hear about?

Nah, I heard it's coming out on the Nintendo Wii xD

This is made worse by the fact that the original artwork showed peach clearly disgusted at bowser, whereas now she's just looking at him like "oh you hmph!" as if being kidnapped and being forced to marry him is just some minor inconvenience she can live with.

because their kids would be fedoras

Nigga, he IS me. Except I'm hairy as fuck.

God Mariofaggots have the most normalfag tier taste in waifus ever. They're the fucking worst

Peach will always have my heart but I like that people are finally appreciating how gorgeous this woman is now that she's in a mainstream game. Mario should have always kept her as a main side squeeze and not have been charitable in giving her up to Donkey Kong.

they cut down on her breast size compared to the MvDK series though, which is a shame.

But people loved Sonic Mania until Denuvo. The only similarity if Odyssey incorporates amiibo bullshit like Samus Returns.

To be fair, it's not like this isn't the hundredth time Bowser has done this.

Maybe this is kind of why I'm not so hype as I should be. I mean this looks cool but Unleashed was pretty exciting despite the Werehog, which was just like a Platinum game stuck on to a Sonic game. In Unleashed, you were interacting with cultures in the hub worlds. Not just talking to NPCs, but buying nitnacks, playing missions and all that stuff. Odyssey appears to be similar to Galaxy in how Mario interacts with NPCs, just talking to them while exploring everywhere else. Also Unleashed had Eggman and his machines. The perfect crossover would just be Sonic Unleashed but instead of the Werehog it's Mario Odyssey

Since I see a lot of posts about the Amiibo shit I thought I'd remind everyone.
PROTIP: If you have an Android device with NFC capability you can create fake Amiibo with cheap NFC tags.

It's not free and this shouldn't need to be done to begin with, but it's a partial means of avoiding toy-locked on-disc DLC jewry.

The fuck are you on about?

In canon bowser turns all the inhabitants of the mushroom kingdom into mushrooms, bricks and blocks to invade the place with ease, then kidnaps peach since she's the only one that can break his spell, this is the first time bowser is specifically kidnapping her to arrange a matrimony, probably because it's a more effective way to get control of her kingdom as opposed to his previous defeats in full frontal attack.

LITERALLY SONIC

The only thing that bugs me about odyssey is that theres no hub world. The ship looks comfy though.

I think the main problem I have with Odyssey is the possession mechanic.
Why cant Mario just be Mario?
His thing is power-ups, not turning possessing other things.
Why possess a frog when you could just bring the frog suit back?
Mario already is already know for being able to transform into random shit, he doesn't need to possess things.

Alternatively if you want to do the possession mechanic, why do you need Mario?
That could have been it's own original IP, with original characters.
Its not like you HAVE to slap Mario onto every one of your ideas for it to sell, Splatoon & ARMS prove that.

That's how many you need to move to the next area, there are more moons than that.

That has no bearing on how many moons are in a the desert area. The desert area has 16 as shown my screenshot. user was claiming it had 69. The number required to get to the next area likely almost certainly includes the total moons you've gotten from all areas.

Because it's Nintendo. They need to have a retarded gimmick to hang their hat on because they don't trust in their own ability to make a good game on its own.

Wouldn't have sold as well, and wouldn't be hype.

From the direct like 30 seconds after your screenshot

Oh, I got what you said reversed and thought you were referring to the 69 number as how many you need to move on.

Why did they think this was a good idea?

Can you imagine having a power up for everything mario could posses in this game? More than that possesion makes more sense because of the limitations he might have when he posseses things. It would feel weird to call something that might slow you down a "power up".

Whats the difference between a gimmick and a game mechanic?

Sonic Mania is great though, only the Denuvo thing sucked.

I have so many of these.

that could be a thinking emoji even better

keep going

Has the Switch been hacked yet?

where in the fuck is carmen san ghokmka

The dark red lipstick ruins it for me. Peach's lipstick is the lightest shade of pink. For some reason I don't really like lipstick. I'm not sure why. Maybe the less real the lips look, the more of a turn-off it is for me.
Pic related is the ideal Pauline.

PLAYABLE
FUCKING
DINOSAURS

Your taste is pig disgusting faggot ass homo those nice red lips look amazing

I bet you fap to loli

Yeah, like Mario & Sonic on the special olympics

oh god

That's not Pauline's hat, hers is more purple

He doesn't possess things, he CAPtures things, you fucking moron.

Here is a webm I made of the Super Mario Odyssey theme during the Nintendo E3 Comfy thread.And if any of you guys are still around I hope you guys are doing okay for next year

Good.

Apparently the Mexican/Aztec world isn't Sarasaland, so probably still no Daisy unless they put her as an NPC for the area similarly to Pauline. I want Wario.

Leave Daisy alone user

But that isn't confirmation at all, he might've just gotten it removed by laser afterwards.

AAA Mario games are always top-tier, and this is the first one since Galaxy, which was also great.

There are people that bought a Wii U for the 'inevitable' AAA Mario experience.

Poor Daisy. She's the only mario princess design I liked.

It hurts being a Daisy fag

Meanwhile, Rosalina fags who think their waifu is so great because she got some pointless backstory get lots of good stuff.

Our time will come soon enough.

They should give her the SEGA treatment and retire the character permanently instead of being cockteases about it. It's a shame because I really liked the exotic tomboy princess concept

t.Rosalina

What character was retired? Also no.

no because they're being faggot cockteases by putting her in spinoffs and not doing anything with the character

Mighty and Ray. Even then they get fucking cameo appearances in main games and get thrown a bone in the comics.

Mighty and Ray were probably shelved since they're effectively just Knuckles and Tails and were 1:1 clones of Sonic in their source-game (and Mighty was cobbled together out of Sonic 1 sprites and Sonic's remaining character-data in Chaotix). Fang/Nack, Bean and Bark were in even worse character-hell and only just got out of it with the magician fight in Mania.

Why does no one remember Heavy and Bomb?

I do. They just aren't as strong in their designs.

Hell no

He looks like a fucking buttplug lmao

I remember them, their only fault is coming from a fuckup of a game.

Isn't Daisy actually the implied ruler of the Chai Kingdom? Which is the Chinese section of Sarasaland? People only think of the desert because it's the first world but that's not where you find Daisy.

Is someone in Nintendo loves to scare the shit out of people by doing this shit? Well looks like that's a world i will 100% skip.

I just like tall girls.

But user what if those eels are in every world

You're an exception to the rules. You have no idea how many fags I've seen claim she's a complex character because of the stupid story book.

That sounds like some high level autism. I'm sure the majority of Rosalinafags are just a silent majority.

Maybe, I like Daisy the best

Pauline > Daisy > Rosalina > Birdo > Wendy > Yoshi > Peach

Haha
You know Yoshi and Birdo are males right!

>Ha ha memeing a little too often
Sasuga.

what the fuck are you talking about, the princess isnt going to be interested in some fucking italian manlet plumber. she's been fucking bowser for years when he "kidnaps" her its just her fetish. they even had a kid together.

why else do you think she always gets kidnaped.
rather than just go to the largest castle, the toads get mario to take weeks going from castle to castle in order to delay him.

Hey, at least I'm self aware, upfront and honest about my pseudo-tumblr syntax style. Though, I should knock it off.

M O N E Y

>>>/cuckold/

I fully know this game is gonna be a shitty linear "experience"/obstacle course instead of an open-world a la Sunshine/64 exploration game, but damn if they didn't put enough attention to autistic details to make me wanna pirate it.

You can't get it anywhere but on Nu-tendo's consoles
Just wait for the Switch to be inevitably ported into emulator state

What's with the hate-boner for Daisy? The reddit tier people on every website whatsoever seem to deploy huge loads when Rosalina is confirmed but Daisy isn't in whatever game.

Weren't they a hindrance in Chaotix?

Who's the artist?

Fuck, in any game that has a photo editor I always spend more time editing screenshots than playing the game.

People will tell you it's Daisyfags who started it but it was because of memoryman and michaellol spamming their shit on the Sm4sh boards and Gamefaqs. It ended up escalating into a big shitpost that's been going on the past 3 years now.

Basically, it's Sm4sh waifufaggotry and waifuwars, Gamefaqs cancer, and Reddit garbage rolled into one.

Glad more people are noticing it because it's getting really autistic.

concerning

Daisy isn't a good character anyway, no idea why there is tism over her.

Guess it's regular contrarianism, much like those people who pick up Luigi in vidya because it makes them feel they picked the least travelled path when it's basically a meaningless character color-swap. Rosalina is exactly like that except it's azure instead of yellow.

Unsurprising and unprecedented

Please tell me you're not a manlet.
Not that I mind with it. I still would cuddle you either way, especially when you said you're hairy.

What does Pauline smell like?

expensive perfume and hair product.

The fuck are you on about? Luigi can jump higher and slides more than Mario.

I'm actually surprised there's no Tippy the Fedora fanart yet. Are the drawfag autists sleeping on the job again?

WAIT

t.user with terrible taste

Fug you user, I liked lugi because me and my bro would play SMB together

mario is stupid

Allot of video games are stupid, it doesn't stop them from being fun.