Family guy online

What other random cartoon do you think should get the MMO treatment? We all know KOTHO failed but maybe we might get a new King of the Hill online now that fox wants to make a return of the series.

I'd rather have a Left for Dead 3 with King of the Hill characters.

One of these is actually real
It's the one you don't expect
Too bad it got shitcanned because the playerbase was (obviously) too stupid to know how to play MMOs

In regards to Wakfu it's actually the MMO that came first, not the cartoon.

I like how this has no downsides for the country since it wipes out most of the old and useless

Also post your stories
Honestly wish it didn't die.

Bad end.

They actually made another Family Guy MMO called Quest for Stuff.

Sorry to hear about your abusive parents, user. Hang in there.

does anyone know how to get past the hockey scene

Did you notice how fucking CALIFORNIA is still attached to the US? Not to mention Jew York.

Toppest of wews lad

Poor, Ghost.

(((IL)))

(((The USA)))

Simpsons Hit & Run MMO not that I actually expect anything good from nuSimpsons though

(((Planet Earth)))

You're right

(((Humanity)))
That kinda sounds like a good idea for an HFY story

Whens the new KOTH expansion coming out?

[beer can rattling intensifies]

There was a DragonBall online and a Saint Seiya online

A Superjail! fighting game would be neat. I'm not really into fighting games though.

Venture Bros.
It could be like City of Heroes/Villains

Does it need to be a fighting game? A superjail tycoon game with multiplayer a la OTTD sounds a lot more interesting.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOOO BOY WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF WE PRETENDED A CARTOON HAD AN MMO EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOESN'T WOULDN'T THAT BE SILLY AND RANDOM EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD

Wakfu and Family Guy did have real MMOs though.

Or a Twilight Zone episode where everyone is jewish but no one knows this and think everyone else are goyim so the whole world tries to jew each other and it goes horribly wrong.

Kek, look at this retard.

actually an ed edd and eddy one would be great i used to love that show

That does sound pretty good

Something like Dredd/Swat but with community maps.

off Topic I know.

I can't believe you fucking got me with the Ed Edd n Eddy Online image. I thought it was real just from the thumbnail and googled it.

Jesus, did a fake MMO raped you?

Scrub that can't deal with manic depressive Kahn builds detected.

Nice

Is the USA expecting a massive flood in a year or something?

It's expecting one right fucking now user

We have had two hurricanes so far and another one is forming down around Mexico as we speak.

If we're going by the trajectory of the hurricane, then shouldn't Georgia and Alabama be submerged rather than the whole of Texas?

My condolences. I hope you're not in the warpath user.

I was in the beta and completed everything within two hours because there was such little content. I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact no one couldn't follow the literal onscreen instructions.
I played a Brian and my name was Bestiality so that says something about their name filtering

Hopefully Rick and Morty Online.
To share a community with other scientific and intellectual minds would truly be a delight. I doubt the majority of the posters on a site like this *eyerolls* could even begin to comprehend the intellectual prowess we would exhume. To put it simply, you just dont "get it".

no one cares about burgerstan

0/10 as subtle as the show's "humor"

Two of them, actually. Wakfu was always an MMO, they just based a cartoon on it.
>tfw they actually made a Family Guy MMO

Up in Washington state, nowhere near there. All we have to worry about up here is earthquakes and volcanos.

What about invasive hipsters?

A nice guy to the end.

That too.

they knew

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

I hope this is a pasta made because of some brilliant shitposter and not because someone seriously made that on plebbit or something

4/10 you're getting there but It's still a bit off.

Make up your mind!

I would imagine someone made this on reddit and fucking paint huffers would clap like highly trained seals, giving massive upvotes to hide their pretention and insecurity.

Do you think that they're that self-aware?

This is literally on Know Your Meme, holy shit it did get stale fast

By the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I felt like adding that part of the pasta seasoned it too much.

Imagine a game that tries to recreate the movie. You versus shit tone of people.
Either try hard and kill all of them or just sneak to the top and kill their boss. With obvious sneaking being main solution to make regular combat hard. You are helped by leaving traps, decoys, something to keep people in one place and incendiary rounds.
Ok I just want another Dishonored that doesn't get to a point where killing everyone is nearly impossible.

I was working on KOTHO but never finished it.

Gimp and Bodosomo look pretty nice.