Shadow of Shekels

Are you ready for microtransactions in a singleplayer game?

and fucking normals will eat this shit up

You know, on one hand, this is terrible and should be denounced. On the other hand, I see you implying this shit invented microtransactions in a single player game, and I have to call you a faggot and a kid.

Actually no.
I never even bothered to pirate the first one, and sure as fuck won't this one too.
But between lorefags' tears and EA's batshit crazy charity jewjutsu I had quite a bit of fun following this trainwreck.
Will it have dunvo? It should have denuvo.
Even steamfags hate denuvo, so there would be even more shit flinging.

For a second, I thought you were talking about Shadow of the Beast, which would be a fucking shame because I happen to really enjoy that game.

Battlefield 3 had microtransactions and was released in 2011.
Just a reminder

My wallet is ready to be jewed.

i know this didnt invent microtransactions.
i also knew that i should have added "again" in the op but i thought it would be too obvious.

free games that make their money from microtransactions, because the mobile market is fucked and people consider $2.99 exhorbitant for a video game.
there's no fucking excuse to shove this shit into a $60 boxed product

I wonder if controlling Uruk's will be as disappointing as the first game

That's good enough for me.
In any case, I never was interested in the first one enough to play it, and all I've seen of this sequel is that it's bastardizing tolkien with even more gusto, to the point of being ridiculous. Like they're trying to make CoD out of tolkien.

I blame Overwatch for the rise of loot crates, weren't the first triple A game that had them but they were the one that popularized it.

CS:GO popularized lootcrates you fucking console child.

holy newfags batman
TF2 was years ahead of that.

TF2 started the trend, CS:GO perfected it.

Isn't this basically a reskinned version of the Fifa Ultimate Team bullshit they shoehorn into each yearly release?

TF2/CS:GO were also f2p/near to f2p games at the time that happened. Overwatch was a full retail game that launched with loot boxes and made an ass load of money off it.

Yeah, TF2 had this "unfortunate" period where the goyim still thought they owned their game and would engage in the terribly immoral act of downloading and using skins freely, without paying Valve a penny.

CS:GO thankfully rectified things by removing the ability for players to so easily abuse Valve by installing freely available skins and models.

That cat is fucking huge

Ready. (^:

What? No? I had a bunch of cats over my life and that one is average. There are bigger cats out there.

for you

I don't know user, perhaps you should feed your cat more frequently.

I don't know what's worse, paid mods or single player microtransactions .

Aren't paid mods basically the same fucking thing?

Microtransactions = paid cheats.
Mods != cheats.

Bethesda showed this with their Creation Club.

This would have been better if they used their dead employee as the happy merchant tbh

Microtransactions put basic stuff like extra ammo behind a paywall. Mods let you go nuts and cheat if you want, create new missions, weapons, enemies, areas, overhaul existing mechanics etc.

One is scummy, one is destroying a cornerstone of gaming.

It's disgusting as always and shouldn't exist but it'll be circumvented/unavailable in the cracked version and only low IQ casuals and dumb children would use them anyway so it doesn't really matter to anyone with an ounce of sense.

In that anyone paying for either is a titanic chump who shouldn't be trusted with a bank account, yes.

It's the same fucking system, they didn't change a thing between TF2, Dota 2 and CSGO.

Paid mods, easily.
Micro transactions are Jewish bullshit to the extreme; the logical end-evolution of the practice of nickel-and-diming consumers of DLC.
Mods however, were a community product. Fans of the game made their own extra content for the game with their own resources out of sheer love of (or frustration with) the game.
"Officially commissioned" mods are a perversion of their original spirit, and the ultimate example of the Jews as a corruptive/vampiric entity: the corporate skinflints are snatching up people who would otherwise have been passion creators making quality products for fellow fans, and trying to warp them into more of their own.

I got it for a dollar. It's not an awful game, pretty decent if you just keep in your mind that it's middle market, not AAA.

Stupid fucking niggers. OBLIVION!

Did you miss Rise of the Tomb Raider and Deus Ex Mankind Divided? This isn't new just because "can't make a sequel" Monolith is doing it.

i don't disagree with the sentiment at all, but i think paid mods are worse for more reasons than simply those. it kills a lot of motivation for free modders when they know they can't defend their cc copyright from big companies who might really want to sell what they made without their permission.
single player microtransactions have been around for at least a couple years on phone games. the audience of shadow of mordor is not that far off mobile gamers so it's actually a pretty smooth transition.

Double Dragon 3 took out older moves like the jumping spin kick and I think the elbow then made you use actual quarters in the coin op to buy them in a store. I'm pretty sure you also lose all the power ups you bought if you die, too. This was in 1991 by the way; 15 years before Oblivion. Not a singleplayer game though but still.

did i play an altered machine? mine never had that

It might've been a different move.

was there more than one jump spin kick? i don't remember it.

It's amazing how out of touch the big guys behind these companies have become. How could anyone think this would be a good idea?

I mean, WB is shaping up to be a new and 'improved' EA, so I don't blame you.

Is that supposed to be an orc? Looks more like a jewish elf

the first orcs were corrupted elves