Are there any games that accurately depict Finland and let you play as the Finnish?

Are there any games that accurately depict Finland and let you play as the Finnish?

No, but those are some great dubs OP.
Mount & Blade might have a mod for that though

Genuinely surprised there isn't that many games that let you play as Genghis Khan

Oh and here is the original image

Thanks fam.

My Summer Car.

memes

My Summer Car

dirt3

Far Cry 4

Game about finnish police when?

is this the designated fingol thread?

Unreal World to play as an ancient Finn. My Summer Car to play as a modern Finn.

t. Finn

Wasn't Gengis Khan a mudslime?

shitposting thread like every thread in the post collapse world. talvisota was a pretty good winter war game though even though the pirated copy I played had some scripting bugs

yes

Nope. Mongols had shamans, imams and priests from all faiths on their side just in case one of them is right so that God would be on their side. In the early days mongol khans were mainly tengri pagans but many of them converted to Buddhism in the east and other faiths in the west. Hulagu Khan who sacked Baghdad, for example, was a Buddhist but he had a Nestorian Christian wife and his closet general was Nestorian as well and after annexing baghdad they arranged a Christian mass in the city. This made the Golden Horde butthurt because their Khan had converted to Islam and I think it lead to the first civil war within the Empire. I probably remember something incorrectly but roughly speaking that's how it was.

Holy fuck.

They look like slavs

Mandatory Boris.

Here is the American education: not white = muslim.

Cant even meme you benis

Are there any games that accurately depict Germany and let you play as the Nazis?

Okay I fixed it.

those are no proper fingolians

my summer car putting finland back on the map

I'm not even American, I was just sure that I read somewhere that Genghis Khan had converted to islam.

Jade Empire

How's Lordi doing these days?

Some turco-mongols converted to Islam, such as Tamerlane. Genghis wasn't one of them.

This is probably the stupidest thing I read on Holla Forums so far

Pretty much forgotten even by the Finnish media. Their heyday was in the early 00s.

I just noticed the Swedish flag, nicely done.

I would say flight sims, but they have swastikas removed. In the worst case scenario, you can't even mod them in

its sad when you have to mod accuracy in

There was one Mongol horde that did convert to islam and was later crushed by slavs.
That happens long after genghis khan.

is ugraine friends with finno? :DDDD

Russians are Ugrians LARPing as Slavs. Not many say this!

Finns are a mixture of Swedes, Mongols, and Russian and were even under Russian rule at one point and always in caution that the Soviets would try to absorb them.

I like the representation of the Estonians.

Came to post this

Someone recommended this game to me on here and it's pretty awesome.

ESA/NASA speedrun was ebin, one of the runners forgot a steering wheel, goal was to pass the inspection

That's all well and good however the picture features police with POLISH on their uniforms.

Why is the average poster here more and more retarded every passing day.

JUST BECAUSE FUCKING TOTAL WAR HAS THE MONGOL RELIGION AS MUSLIM BECAUSE THE FUCKS WERE TOO DAMN LAZY TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE!!!

Unreal world