Fallout 4

So here's some bit of news Fallout 4 VR launching without DLCs included (only base game for $60) and with new anti-sickness technology that changes the way you move so you won't get sick playing it.

You will have to buy DLCs AGAIN.

Don't forget about having to buy mods again OP!

I never paid a cent to begin with OP

Creation Club is not yet in Fallout VR. They aren't bringing it there. But i am sure they will find a way to bring in modding without allowing community to make their own mods without Creation Club drm thingy.

At least they let you walk around, not the teleport shit most vr shooters use.

You're not properly walking thought. You're kinda gliding around, its different kind of walking from original game.

Can't we sue their asses for this?

What laws sre they breaking?
Also, believing the law exists to benefit the plebs and not the corporations is delusional.

You don't feel like gliding around in FPS games because your weapon bounces around when you walk. That wouldn't be very comfortable in VR.

I remember turning off the hand/item wobble in Minecraft and it didn't feel like gliding at all.

They're re-releasing a released game for full price

Is there a law against that?
If VR is not innovation enough, should Bulletstorm be subject to the same treatment?

This shit's getting out of hand.

So what is it that doesn't make you feel like gliding? Camera wobbling? Footstep sfx? Walking speed?

you must be a total fuckin idiot, or reviewer/streamer to buy this garbage

Your head doesn't wobble when you walk irl. Neither does it in most games.
Minecraft experience tells me no since I turn that down to listen to BBC Radio 4
Do you feel you're gliding in Doom? I don't.
I think it's the amount of time it takes you to get to top speed and stop moving. If you're walking it's instant, if you're gliding it takes a lot of time to get going and stop moving.

So it's acceleration speed? Okay I get it, the acceleration here is too fast for you. It's a personal preference, but I like it snappy. Slow acceleration and deceleration speed makes an FPS game feel floaty.

Nobody cares.

I care. I still care for gamebryo shit.

I love fallout 4.

Ice cream?
I love ice cream!

same

Cant wait to buy at least 3 copies for myself and my friends
It will make great Christmas present!

At least Skyrim VR has all dlcs included. This one is actually a better game.

Whats with the 6 gorrilion zenimax related threads?

all me

Starfield is still being released this year

Skyrim is worse than FO4.

Me too. But still think is a little bit difficult and a lot a gameplay time can be lost. (that makes me fucking snap)
We should be able to save in some. Other way then the fastsave cheat.
(and I still have to try Frost)
Just 39 mods (absolutely needed)

New Vegas doesn't count, its a fallout 3 mod.

It's okay, liking to eat shit is a fetish like any other.

There is also a todd thread up. And I'm not talking about just right now.
shoo shoo goon

I am for once glad Zenimax is doing something, it's propelling VR to normalfags. VR is great for a lot of stuff and even normal non-VR games benefit from being played on a headset instead of flat display.

Thank you for paying an exorbitant price to beta test it for us.

I don't think any views VR as a bad thing, but there are just no games for it.

When they showed this shit several months ago, I could have sworn they were using the teleportation grenade method of movement because everyone was getting motion sickness from normal FPS movement.

Remember to sage and subscribe zenimax threads!

It's okay, I'm sure it was a sound investment. Now you can enjoy FO4 the way it was meant to be player.

The point was that you call using contemporary technology a "beta test" just because it had progress since its inception which is literally every single technology in existence you fucking retard.

I didn't know Holla Forums was a refuge for BRs.

Your sacrifice will be written in the annals of history, user. Don't worry ;)

Hehe, you said anal :D

Only a complete idiot would criticize others for not making a retarded purchase.

Do you know what laws are, user? Shut up about things you don’t understand. You embarrass us and make us look retarded.

There's no "us" or "we".

You're a dumb fuck.

Are you breaking up with us?!

Someone should make a gif of that numale clapping like an autistic child at the start of the vid

Whattsa mattah goy, you wanted VR. What are you poor or something?

Reported for being a kike.

Child fucking mods in VR, user.

I don't think the Creation Club™ will allow that kind of thing user :^)

Post yourself then, tough guy.

What about doom then?