#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Just Work Dammit Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
2. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
3. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
4. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
>>>Holla Forums10292427
>>>/8diamonds/2892
5. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548
6. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations
archive.fo/ii01W

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.html

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/i0jGp
oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/hyper-universe-devs-to-censor-korean-version-says-artwork-was-uncomfortable/39067/
archive.is/dzep1
archive.is/zkB68
archive.is/O7JUH#selection-3435.0-3441.56
archive.is/laUng
archive.is/CNsYl
twitter.com/rancolaw
archive.is/8bg4k
archive.fo/CPzZi
archive.is/eEJhc
archive.is/jgAbX
archive.is/Jkk97
archive.is/41euW
archive.is/6NPrY
archive.is/oPNH7
archive.is/iIjrA
archive.is/wvkpA
archive.is/IboAd
archive.is/mIIdD
archive.is/fIOc8
archive.is/NHqH2
archive.is/BMWIq
archive.is/0nB65
archive.is/07x3q
archive.is/gsJ9t
voat.co/v/NativeIssues/2117348
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erebus
archive.is/SkHx2
archive.is/JgaBR
archive.fo/6SqLy
mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,709309/
archive.fo/XbKAX
mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,829435/
twitter.com/Alex_Verbeek/status/906595580062916608
archive.is/08CqO
archive.is/89LwL
archive.fo/Pi7Kl
twitter.com/Conscript1942/status/906183022747181057
archive.fo/QxJjk
archive.is/QHEL1
archive.is/r6Znm
archive.is/4yYZo
archive.is/hnEb4
archive.fo/ylbYq
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/debilis
archive.is/Qe1YN
archive.fo/bWUtx
archive.fo/w9HCf
archive.is/7Lzk3
archive.is/7Lzk3
archive.is/2GJ5d
archive.fo/sIrv4
oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/ftc-lets-csgo-lotto-owners-tmartn-and-prosyndicate-off-with-a-warning/39141/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/uphold-our-immigration-laws-and-deport-800000-daca-recipients-and-repeal-immigration-act-1965
archive.fo/6mogq
rense.com/general91/walt.htm
archive.fo/Fom70
forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2012/05/18/nikola-tesla-wasnt-god-and-thomas-edison-wasnt-the-devil/
archive.fo/AEG8v
menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects
linkedin.com/in/susan-m-93069a
ihypocrite.net/2017/09/09/equifax-chief-information-security-officer-studied-music/
archive.is/bOspJ
aryion.com/
archive.fo/1XwYp
freezepage.com/1505013344NCUOGHBPRW
archive.is/S9gxM
archive.is/kOn2k
archive.is/7GZLi
archive.is/5iWFy
archive.is/TwWtz
archive.is/n4QR2
archive.is/DdDcL
archive.fo/BCw0K
archive.is/l2121
archive.is/DuEhF
archive.is/P0ApZ
archive.is/Po8hh
fox43.com/2017/08/17/lancaster-man-in-charlottesville-protests-she-took-a-deep-breath-and-that-was-it/
archive.is/RSUPL
a.uguu.se/KjB0pFPFTbaV_charlottesvilledronecamera.mp4
archive.is/3Gpec
archive.is/bWUtx
archive.is/7EUua
archive.fo/l2121
archive.fo/L1YQR
youtube.com/watch?v=MrTIOL-7D3A
archive.is/JgaBR
files.catbox.moe/t0fifr.mp4
archive.is/XUj5H
oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/hyper-universe-wont-have-sjw-toggle-switch-because-it-would-negate-censorship/39150/
archive.is/FUP8b
archive.is/jQHCT
archive.fo/tg81L
hastebin.com/ijodayitep
breitbart.com/california/2017/09/10/uc-sues-trump-administration-for-un-constitutional-daca-repeal/
archive.is/n5fTx
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-napolitano-daca-lawsuit-20170908-story.html
archive.is/gW6FY
archive.is/i8yTt
archive.is/eFbMl
oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/fight-of-gods-gets-censured-again-this-time-from-hindu-statesmen/39122/
archive.fo/vpiTD#selection-10705.0-10705.1
archive.is/ehaiH
archive.is/9ck2R
archive.is/n6kgV
archive.is/rYffl
archive.is/pfHB9
linkedin.com/in/mike-tunison-2141a642
muckrack.com/mike-tunison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

benis :DDDDDDDDD

==traps== are gay

benis

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/i0jGp

tfw no elf

moar baot

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

I want to hold hands with a trap!

So yeah. Gonna spend the day boarding up my humble abode from Irma. Too late to run thanks to the traffic, so hunkering down is the only option I got. Wish me luck, anons. Here's hoping I'll be able to shitpost with you all after everything is said and done.

If not, It's been a crazy ride with you all and I love ya.

kys urself

List user remembered me

I'll go down fighting before I let that bitch get me. Good luck to you user, and good luck to all my Floridanons. Fuck this state and fuck irma.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/hyper-universe-devs-to-censor-korean-version-says-artwork-was-uncomfortable/39067/

Stay safe user.

Thanks user.

Nice, user.

So… how is the season 4 of Bojack Horseman?
Is he finally being happy?

Stay safe, anons. And don't forget to ask for help if things turn to extreme shit even for a hurricane.

Good luck anons. If all else fails, try to dick the wind.

He didn't post so good

Perhaps he is wondering why someone would hit New Reply before solving the captcha.

At least you can post!
Who are you?

LA CUCKARACHA, LA CUCKARACHA

It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is my shitpost.

If I take off that proxy, will you die?

I would expect in the end that the Trump supporter wasn't the villain all along, but since Lena Dunham is on the project, it's just gonna be a whole season of SVU: politics edition.

It would be extremely doxxing…

Does anyone have the text for the story of TD?

By that, I meant the killer clowns.

I have seen "TD" mentioned a couple hundred times every thread and I still have no idea what it stands for.

Torrential downpour, the bullshit going on with boorus

Torrential Downpour.

Oh right

Killer clowns are actually antifa or tumblr lurkers.

Now, to be serious, are they trying to compare Donald Trump with a clown? a scary clown no less.

The media already called Trump a clown many times.

We saw at least one clown, someone has the pic of it. It's kinda got pursed lips like a good ol' Drumph impression.

I doubt it, I think they simply took a common fear and then built everything around it. For all intents and purposes it could have been people dressing up as spiders but that wouldn't really be that scary. It's more likely that they first intend to show the Trump supporter fuck with her mentally to destroy her in the eyes of other people as being paranoid (bonus points if it is intended to intimidate others by setting an example) and then finish her off once that is done.

Good evening, faggots!

My sides.

Trips demand it

YES
IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES
archive.is/dzep1

I hope he eats every single nunews outlet out there. Cannot happen any sooner.

b-but muh freedom of the press

ebin
Wished someone would do that to CNN.

they have the freedom to
get rekt

They should have seen this coming to be honest. Both the left and right wanted to destroy them, for different reasons of course, hell tell me 2 years down the line that democrats want to replace cnn with an even more complacent network and I will ask what was keeping them.

archive.is/zkB68

Feminists have class don't they?

Report him to the judical bar.

Fuck yeah Hulk Hogan. Also, fucking hell I literally just made the same reaction pic not 3 hours ago.

Holy shit, twitter finally added a night mode

RULES
FOR
THEE
NOT
FOR
ME

Feels terrible.

Jesebel may get away with it on a technicality due to the fact that Jesebel was owned bu Gawker at the time the article was first published.

Unfortunately the plaintiff may have launched his suit late.

Weekly reminder to love your waifu/husbando or else unforeseen consequences will befall to the people that you love or hold high respect.

Never forget, hatred does not bear fruit. Love conquers all.

I ain't clicking that shit, nigga.

Morning, friends. Isn't it great that game journalists get pissy when one of their own gets singled out for being horrible at video games?

I was laughing my ass off last night because of how they're really eager to circle the wagons instead of just blowing off with just "Oh he's just a business journalist and the video was a joke".

It doesn't help that Dean continuously doubled down to the point where his last article was basically reading from a game journalist script, where they ticked the checkboxes:

A whole spiel about nothing but "I'm the victim, gamers are the problem." Not even just laughing his video off as a joke as others (apparently within Venturebeat) have done. Even going so far as to advocating for easier tutorials than Cuphead's.

What do you guys actually think of Cuphead? I think the artstyle is fantastic but the gameplay seems run of the mill.

Judging by how even the dev's are shitting on the game journo its probably going to be a solid game that stands out due to its art style.

Oh they are? I wasn't aware. I just saw the stupid gameplay video making rounds.

But the game shows you pretty much the exact path you need to follow to get past the obstacles, and the instructions are all written on screen.

whoa man, you got the story on that?

Except he's been a game journalist for almost 20 years, last I checked.
But yeah, not only they doubled down on the "Goobergatetrump" idiocy", they also invented a lot of excuses in the middle of it like "you don't have to be good to be a game journalist", or "We posted it as a joke", among other things.

This, you didn't need rocket science to complete the tutorial, it's not because it wasn't explicitly suggested you had to use a platform to reach a higher one that you didn't need to.
Silly game journalists, we have to tell everything to them.

Wasn't there an arrow or a curved line leading up from the top of the shorter platform, suggesting you have to jump from that to get to the top of the higher one?

one of they guys said he wouldn't make any changes to the game to accommodate game journos who found it too hard. He had to take out a second mortgage to get funding for his game and refuses to do it any different than what he wants to do.

Same. I think the gameplay is basic but I also think that's what you need for platformers. The artstyle is fantastic but I think the biggest flaw is that there'll be too much shit moving on screen and your character(s) will be harder to see or focus on, judging by some of the gameplay videos.

That was one of the excuses that
was using to defend him. That he's primarily a games industry business journalist and not a games reviewer or similar.

But when showed that he reviews games as recently as last month, Kain moved the goalpost from "he's not a games reviewer" to "it's not that big a deal."

His lack of reasoning skills shown in the tutorial alone was enough to ridicule him. Even playing games as a child I'd have been able to tell that I needed more height to get over the obstacle.

Also here's the passage where he advocates for easier tutorials.

archive.is/O7JUH#selection-3435.0-3441.56

Have I mentioned how happy I am to live in a land where libel laws are actually enforceable?

If you publish proveably false stuff that hurts people, eventually you'll piss off someone who can teach you the hard way what the limits of press freedom are.

I'm starting to wonder if I should be a games journalist. On the one hand, I'd do a better job than the lot of them, but on the other, I have no experience on journalism whatsoever, so "better" might not be "good enough".

They literally don't play the games they review. You can do it no problem

It's like they don't think about what they're saying.

You've seen the set standard. The fact that you're even aspiring to be better is already more than any game journo does to begin with.

These fuckers and their "games have to be easy otherwise they die" argument is total cancer. High difficulty makes game fun to play.

Yes, but there's so much more than just playing, you have to analyze the gameplay on a practical and mathematical standpoint, set what is good or not about it, check the anomalies and the interesting ideas, have an eye for graphical details, rate the story (if there's one) on the most neutral way possible without injecting personal politics, all of this in the shortest time possible. This process is tiring on the long run.

How do you think most of these faggots started? We live in an era where all it takes to be a game "journalist" is a game to review and your internet site to post it on.

If you're lucky and get enough attention, publishers will start sending you free stuff to review, and if you get really good then places will start offering you lods of emone to sell out and shill their game as 10/10 GOTY.

"Why I'm not giving South Park the benefit of the doubt" Kotaku

archive.is/laUng

archive.is/CNsYl

Warning: All Zenimax related threads are filled with goons right now.

Can confirm, I'm a goon.

I am in no mood for jests, peasant.

I guess watch some jewtube fags that are good at that shit and see what they do. Super Bunnyhop is pretty good along with Raycevick/CoGconnected

Why not simply stop being creatively-bankrupt employing nothing but talentless jewish hacks?

Related: >>>Holla Forums10547163

benis

YES. ARCHIVES FOR THE ARCHIVE WAIFU.

I'm only shitposting on unrelated threads right now. Could you give me some examples of those goons?

account is gone

twitter.com/rancolaw

(ID changed due to a sudden blackout)

Wow. Stunning and brave.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK AND HIS JEWISH TRICKS

he got distracted by cake again

MARK SHOW YOURSELF

AND WHEN YOU ARRIVE I DEMAND THAT== **you change the spoiler to the cool pixel chest one

He did change it back, its just that he changed it back to the new one again after that.
Welcome to Mark's wild ride. He's probably going to flop a few more times.

Neither do they. The majority of them are liberal arts degree holders looking for a platform. The rest are just there because it's an easy job.

Honestly, I could do it as well. But I don't have the money to fund my own video game playing as I want, much less buy the latest games for reviews.

That was quick, some 9 hours ago it was set to private.

shoo shoo slimey limey

Maybe Hollywood should just make some better movies then?

wew I didn't even know

Wasn't there supposed to be big news today? Where is it?

Didn't mean to reply

Who do you think want russians to become more stupid through cheap comedy? Jewish comedians. Since fucking revolution all comedians in russia were jewish descents.

It will be dropped around the same time the panda colony drop happens.

I thought he was just Armenian

This guy is almost young soros with nigger lips.

here's your (you)

Wait a minute
Is that under her pee?

Who is this ZhugeEx guy? He seems to portray himself as someone important. And apparently he has a following.

It's just a shadow.

Who?

Stop avatarfaggimg and roleplaying

When's your birthday, gilda ?

What's what I'm asking.

I thought Gilda's Birthday was technically the same as Vivian's; September 11th since that's when the fine young capitalists' thing got fully funded.

some super secret "game industry insider" insider faggot

Hey, didn't forgot about your birthday. You might be a retard, but you're an adorable retard.

Happy birthday, Gilda!

Look at the bright side, you can celebrate every dat as your birthday.

Have some (you)s as a gift.

archive.is/8bg4k

His big claim to fame is that he translated the Nintendo investor meetings before the official translation came out.

If it's today then:
have an upboat

The captcha seems to be fucked right now for me…

Do you mean the early or the middle September one?

So with this, I think it's only appropriate to make September 15 be Gilda's birthday. Make sure whoever makes the bread on that day have to make it as "Happy Birthday Gilda Mars" Edition like what I did with Hatsune Miku's 10th anniversary. Fair is fair, right?

If actual retards can be paid professional game journos for 21 years, why can't you?

Anons.
Have a look on THIS.
>>>Holla Forums10577115

I can't confirm that this is was official announcement of her existence. There were much of development and discussion on creating Gilda in reddit and for the final finish seems to be hard to pinpoint.
But if September 15 seems to be ok for everyone then let it be. But for now, bully Gilda!

archive.fo/CPzZi
Neat

Sup fags.
Where's the lewds?

That sounds right - go with the announcement date - 15th Sept.

Second this.
Did you bake the bread that day?

Not a surprising find, but the confirmation still has a lot of promising scientific implications.

Spoiler meant for

Yeh posting issues here too

I got out of bed playing my games for this?
The fuck kind of person do you think I am faggot?

Posting that Freya/ Gilda one I made as it feels more apropos now.

Happy Birthday, Sovereign of Normalfags!

Damn son.

archive.is/eEJhc

archive.is/jgAbX

I'd fug Freya.

Yup I did. I'm usually a proresu bread maker, but on special occasions I do make an exception.

IMAGINE

A second term would bring many lulz.

poor Gilda

And if I'll ever bake the next bread, I'm definitely going to use this song.

TAKA IS COMING…. MOTHERFUCKER!

Site fart or just this board/bread?
All your own posts should have a (You) - some of mine do, some don't. uh?

Proper thanks for that user.
I suggested it ;^)

This one looks a lot better, yeah.

Difficulty gives life to a game and gives a reward for accomplishing that which was difficult.

You made that bed and focused on that instead of being a person who plays games. You're not part of the club and no catering should be done for you.

but it's super gay because

feels fucking bad,

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

Agreed. Sage for offtopic.

I told you he would start the switcharoo game.

archive.is/Jkk97
>>>Holla Forums875813

Courtesy of Holla Forums and Holla Forums

FFFFFFFUCKINGG MMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

SHOW YOURSELF

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST MAKE UP YOUR MIND

cool.

archive.is/41euW
archive.is/6NPrY

Das a gud joke.

Why was it changed in the first place? It was fine. This new one looks like ass.

>Donald Trump has shoved America to a point so farcical
Yeah it's Trump whose making a farce of politics, not the people calling anyone right of Stalin a nazi.
555-COME-ON-NOW

>China is the green energy leader
How are you this stupid?
https:// endcoal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/PDFs-for-GCPT-July-2017-Countries-Annual-CO2.pdf

archive.is/oPNH7

Yea we saw the clips, sides were lost.

New spoilers look like low effort rehashes. Just stick with the old ones.

Boo.

AHS Season 7 is not satire. It's how SJWs and the progressive left genuinely think.

The writers of that first episode are a gay irish catholic and a dyslexic jew. Together, they created Glee, and also the pilot for a show about a transsexual gynecologist that was never picked up. There is no way these people are making AHS political parody. They actually think this way. Also see how the "good guys" in the episode have mental illnesses like panic attacks and anxiety, which are glorified in liberal culture rather than being seen as a problem that should be cured.

Someone should chose another career.

I propose just making it a lewd tag instead since that's 99% of what it gets used for.

The catholic church was a mistake

It's slanted, but not delusionally so. The director said he's trying to cover both sides of the political game in the absurd oversimplified ways it's portrayed.

although reading it a second time, I might have overestimated a bit. Maybe it's just because I still can't believe it's real. polite sage

So it's going to be like south park where there is still a very clear bias and the occasional tame joke about the other side

But when you have shit like a guy smearing blended cheetoes all over his face, normalfags are going to generally assume it's a parody because nobody fucking acts like that.

lol get fucked libruls
t. minnesota fucking save me from the hellhole of Minneapolis

Some review articles, well the libtards are confused, some are praising it, some are criticizing it, some are saying it will get great reviews and a lot of viewers when the opposite happened, some think it's overpraising Donald Trump and the 4chan basement dwellers while making the left weak, and some generally believe the 4chan cult of Kek and Donald Trump. Over all, another victory for KOBS

Same suspects too. They're generally confused on what narrative they should take on this.
archive.is/iIjrA
archive.is/wvkpA
archive.is/IboAd
archive.is/mIIdD
archive.is/fIOc8
archive.is/NHqH2
archive.is/BMWIq
archive.is/0nB65
archive.is/07x3q
archive.is/gsJ9t

Thought you guys wanted to know more about it, plebbitors were not kind to their hysterical portraya while bemoaning that the 4channers are generally happy about this.

A real hero

Why are we still using the wrong OP? The wiki one is the most updated. It has Polygon/FTC at the top.

Stay safe Floridanons.

Twitter is acting up again.
Twitter suspends account of Indigenous Canadian for having mind of his own.
voat.co/v/NativeIssues/2117348

RIP user, sorry to say but your fucked.

They never see it coming because they are arrogant, they do so much shitty things and claim they are god for doing so, so when anyone stands up for themselves, calls them out for it, or rightfully sues them for their shit, they go all scorched earth after the fact. It's pathetic.

Seems fair to me.

Damn.

Where'd the blue go?

Guess who has a girlfriend.

Not really believable when there is no actual visual evidence

Is that paps' drawing?

Look what I found over at Holla Forums.

This is a very confusing comic format.

Stop trying to get early presents, retard.

Is Antarctica /lovecraft/ nao?

My bad - I got pasta from previous bread.
It was last minute - 693 posts.
Also dodgy intnet hence title

DELET

Pure coincidence

And another question, does he take porn commissions?

Don't worry about it. It's not a huge deal.

Antartica was Lovecraft since he wrote At the Mountains of Madness. One of his better stories.

that in itself seems like an idea for some shitty tv show

that's what I was implying

It seems like they're shitting on both sides. Though only the clinton side is a true to life parody, because Trump supporters were well behaved when trump won.

I seen some comments about a handful of republicans protesting non violently when Obama won as proof that republicans aren't any better.

why

At least it didn't end in digestion snuff like 99% of vore comics do.

On what principle should they have a say? Maybe they should fuck out off from the union if they don't like it. Oh wait, I forgot the US was a federal tyrannic oligarchy.

Maybe some of use wouldn't like California and New York being the only voices in the US

It has been tried before and it didn't end very well.

His point is "if you don't like it why don't you just leave"

How about you go inject yourself with AIDS you fucking gigafaggot.

Oh I misinterpreted what he posted.

What's wrong with minneapolis?

Is ok - not worried. This is only my 2nd ever GG bread on v

So you like the tiny bit of extra scrap political power you are given over big city dwellers more than freedom and principles?

Maybe it's time to try again and not fuck it up this time. Very soon it will be too late.

Voting is a bourgie trick either way. Why bother?

Oh no, it wasn't the separation itself that was bad. It's the fact that you will never get the chance and if you come close to it then Uncle Sam may decide to correct that.

And this is why Holla Forums is a failure

………and MOBA shit dies some more

You can't even spell that word right.
>>>Holla Forums

At least they didn't start worshipping some orange crypto-kike while pretending they were making a difference.

Horey shet

Of fucking course.

Voting is good for making yourself feel reassured. Your tiny vote really doesn't make a difference in the larger scale. Would you even be able to tell if they just threw away your ballot immediately after submitting it?

This is right up there with the "rollercoasters of death" shit.

ebin.

The mine cars that suddenly lift and throw you into a giant oven?

I'd fug the cat girl and save her from her ways.

So I am guessing you only paid attention to the presidential election and completely ignored every single thing during that time period? I mean, even that is giving you too much credit, considering the fact that you are only concentrating on Trump being elected

Because clearly elections work by simply sitting quietly in a corner and then showing up on a single day to write a name on a piece of paper. Any interference with other people's decision making process, regardless of whether positive or negative, is punishable by torture and then public execution.

did they report hearing strange piping?

all benis in bagina is rabe :DDDDDDD

Is it me, or is Holla Forums getting worse?

Catgirls aren't human.

You can't save her, she's a big whore.

very good

Colbert's a bitch and Capcom's dying so they get along well.
I did hear a rumor about a Korean company interested in buying Capcom due to their recent failures.
It'd be funny if MHW fails.

The caves are apparently in and around Mount Erebus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erebus

This is a trainwreck and it keeps getting worse

4u

I get the money, then she's my big whore.

Idiot, avoiding a tyranny of the majority was a fundamental part of what the founding fathers wanted to put into place. They wanted to be sure that a majority or plurality wouldn't immediately shut down the sides that didn't win. That's why the electoral college serves as an insulation against either side deriving too much influence from a slight majority, and also why Congress has the real power that the president has to play by the rules of. They didn't want a king, and took steps to ensure it would be tremendously difficult for a majority to neuter their opposition and set one up.

Any history about her?
archive.is/SkHx2

Then you should get a different fucking job faggot I mean fuck all you had to do was jump and press Y if you can't fucking do that then how the fuck are you going to review games?

There's no proof you fucking ngger.

If she got a job, would she die?

No she'd be a better person.

Posting provocative shit without archives is cancer, and the repliers should all be slapped for not badgering his sorry ass about it.

archive.is/JgaBR

IT'S CALLED CRITICAL THINKING, MOTHERFUCKERS!

What in the fuck is that cancerous craphole of a thread? Is there even any proof Capcom did anything themselves?

What? There's literally two fucking options in this scenario. It's either

Two fucking options, two possible orders of execution. What the fuck is so hard about this?

But you have to stand on the cube before doing so, which a video game journalist couldn't reasonably be expected to figure out without being told to.

Wouldn't it be neat if Takahashi's miserable failure ended up being the ET that crashes vidya journalism? Unlikely, but it's still a fun thought.

Nothing's hard about it, it's just that game journos can't be assed to do bare minimum, scream bloody murder when people call them out on it, and then game devs decide the best course of action is to hand-hold people to the point where they're literally making everyone who plays their game retarded. Seriously, there was a study about this, overbearing tutorials actually do more harm than good.

How was I supposed to know to need to fill the hole with shapes of the SAME FORMS? WHAT THE FUCK, YOU FUCKING ELITISTS!

Now it's the game's fault for assuming he wasn't retarded. Christ we need a fucking war or something to kill all these "people".

For now it's using game material which everyone has access to. As if they've forgotten Newgrounds era.
So this looks very suspicious or it's that there are very stupid people who believe everything. Heck, I could make a thread that Nintendo allowed antifa to use their mascot, they'd probably buy this bullshit. Here's an example, how could someone make this graffity because you need the approval from Nintendo, ergo Nintendo is supporting antifa.

Perhaps the goons that did for Holla Forums were done with it and moved on to Holla Forums. Same feeling.

We should have a chemo thread to counter the cancer.

I'm not sure fighting cancer with cancer is such a great idea.

The thing that pisses me off about this is that these are the people who sway game devs to change their games. If you're wondering why everythings dumbed down now, these people are the fucking reason.

Oh you~~

That chart is terrible user.

Look at it again.

Oh for fucks sake.

I am at a loss because of this garbage.

*flush*

Kinda lossy image tbh

OH FUG I SEE IT

I thought Rick and Morty was kind of a mixed bag, because one of the guys who make it is a total cuck and the other is a Trump supporter. I thought that was how it was, but I can't find anything to back it up.

Would make sense, Morty and the dad are cucks and Rick isn't.

I can't find my Holocoaster picture at the moment, but yes.

Since tutorials were the brunt of the work I did while at Disney Interactive…

Hold up…
archive.fo/6SqLy
mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,709309/
archive.fo/XbKAX
mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,829435/
This guy really only has one game under his belt, and that game is Disney Infinty. Even then, he didn't work on the original game. He worked on the mobile app for 2.0 and the home version of 3.0. And, the reason why I had to look this up is because Disney has put out some great games. The Spectrobes trilogy, Pure, Split/Second, Tron 2.0, I enjoyed those titles and it digusts me that he's twisting the companies name brand like this to "Win an argument" (Disney, themselves, is doing a swell enough job already, so I would very much mind if the outside filth kept didn't their sorry mouths shut and let the company burn themselves to the ground).

Now that's where his lack of skill goes over rationality. Look how he's blaming the game for his own lack of skill. It's a light version of "I can't win, this game sucks". His ability to rate the game fairly has been thrown out of the window, and I expect him to give a harsher review because a tutorial forced him to think. This is not journalism, this is acting like a spoiled child, and spoiled children can't review games.

Looks like the thread was deleted, good.

Dang, I haven't fapped to this game in a while. Deepthroat rape incest best scene

Feminist comic writer

How did you know?

I mean what did you expect?

cuckchan has a tendency to spam their disgusting shit on the porn boards

Is she going to buy all her comic books herself? This biatch better not expect us to buy her shit.

I don't know, porn, sure, but I never saw the full image.

What's the name of this game again?

Every single time.

Unteralterbach.

I didn't even know it was from cuck porn. I never read any of that guy's work.

'Night anons.

I will dream of instructions.

Hungry games soon fellow gators
>>>/sudo/49123

Isnt that gonna start in a few hours? Nominations might be done but I think it wont start for another couple of hours

better be prepared than missing the action.
I hope /ara/ gets far.

Hoping /bmn/ gets at least near the end. Seagal just had to attempt molesting cute, and fucking paid for it.

twitter.com/Alex_Verbeek/status/906595580062916608
archive.is/08CqO

Is that the Europoor model?

Florida and NYC getting totaled? Is it Christmas already?

It was there earlier. Did something change with Holla Forums CSS?

GFS is ran by the NOAA. So nope, it's the American model

The American system is known to be really inaccurate.

I've always loved this art style. I especially like Danielle's uniform.
You've improved a lot over the years.
Have a (you).
Also, some cute nip girls singing about ice cream.

According to who?

Nice, do you take commissions?

Channel NewsAsia: "Malaysia unblocks gaming website Steam after 'Fight of Gods' video game disabled.

archive.is/89LwL

archive.fo/Pi7Kl

After Superstorm Sandy they really modernized their prediction models. Historically it was shown to be less accurate than the European models though

He's @illeity on >twitter
Dude has a Tumblr/DA as well.
Pic unrelated, you do not want my tasty treat.

I'm sorry, isn't Malaysia the same place where Muslim extremist groups break into Buddhist temples and do mass beheadings of the monks?

twitter.com/Conscript1942/status/906183022747181057

Something about liberals in Japan?
Explain nigger.

I cannot read the moonrunes and the machine translation is not helping.

Oh for fuck's sake.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on but I see a bunch of single women past their prime so this is probably nothing to worry about.

Archive?

Some stupid nip liberals and anti-discrimination activists butthurt, which step on hateful speech in some NO HATE demostration.
He called them bunch of hateful and arrogant fanatics.
With his post as example.

Oregon is about to get fucking sued. What idiot thought that would be a good idea?

(checked)
Balts are fucking wild

I don't think you posted the right archive user. There's nothing about sentencing in there I dont think

I bet Soros is behind this.

Clear your cache, Mark changed them back to the original Sonic monitors and not the Mania monitors.

/balt/ threads are fairly neat for shitposting, it's a shame that the board over here is both splintered (/balt/ and /baltic/) and dead outside of a few posts here or there.

You want to talk about retarded splintering? I just looked at the topbar, and there's now another baneposting board. I get the gimmick is that anyone can create a board, but the boardlist is still such a fucking mess right now.

Over what?
There's no non-japanese to discriminate against.

Maybe thats the problem.

Thats the best picture I've ever seen. Who is this amazing genius?

Soros is changing Japan, great.

Off topic, but who the fuck is that guy, I keep seeing his face on Holla Forums.

Neil Breen

America's greatest living hero.

Neil Breen? He's the greatest movie director ever.

Over twitter posts.

I wouldn't be surprised.

There are a few mixed race ones, and of course the Americans, but yeah. Its pretty much screaming about nothing.

Never heard of him, but fuck it, I'll watch something of his. What movies did he make?

Yeah, this isn't a baneposting board, this is retards trying to kill existing boards. I mean, just look at the catalog, they are just making nothing but metafaggotry and template threads to make it seem like they are an actual board.

Are you fags talking shit about /bbbb/? It's a legitimately good alternative to the current Holla Forums. Dysnomia is a shitty hotpocket.

Double down
Pass-Thru
I am here…Now
Fateful Findings
I think he was on the process of making a 4th one, but I forgot its name.

a 5th one*
Fug

Fuck that shit. What can even be done though? We can't well nuke a board for sedition. They're assblasted faggots but there's not much to be done.

I'm here…now

wew. There goes my night.

I dont think im going to like this meme

I am not denying that Dysnomia is retarded, I am stating that /bbbb/ is terminal cancer on arrival. Every single thread is either a template thread or metafaggotry. And although you would expect this type of stuff from Holla Forums, the more people a board gets the shittier it becomes and so when it is ALREADY as bad as Holla Forums starting out then it can only go downhill from there. So no, you can feel free to fuck off with that shit.

Journalists dont need gaming skills, because you dont need gaming skills to report stuff like this

Only critics/reviewers need gaming skills

Twitter posts are speech. Speech tends to be non-discriminatory in nature.
Speech can be prejudiced, of course, but verbalization of thought is not discrimination. Discrimination requires motivated action be taken against a specific person or group that would not occur if it were another party.
So speech can't be discriminatory.
A platform can be discriminatory, though. Twitter bans people who post the wrong opinions. If you're somehow still mad after all of their efforts, I think you need to unplug the computer and step away from it all for a little bit, because strangers talking shit online isn't the source of your problems no matter who you are.

archive.fo/QxJjk

Might as well be the one to do it then.

And archived pictures for safety's sake.
archive.is/QHEL1
archive.is/r6Znm
archive.is/4yYZo
archive.is/hnEb4

I want to worship Archive-tan's legs.

I know you people don't like Kekistan or all that shit, but where were you when black people called kekistanis literal nazies and called Kek an african god?

God fucking damnit. Japan is gone. RIP.

Not yet, they might get trampled on the day after. Do people even listen to them at this point?

*smacks lips*

Who are these peasants and why samurais aren't cutting them?

Knowing soros, this is gonna keep up until the government steps in.

When will soros die finally?

Why is it that black people still can't differentiate Egyptians from Subsaharans?

Because without Egyptians, what other civilizations from africa could be talked about?

Anyway, isn't it good to have normalfags attacked by niggers?

Oh, also Hitler created meme magic acording to niggers.

Because of the thule?

That is not dead
Which can eternal lie
And in strange Aeons
Even Death may die

archive.fo/ylbYq

Why is a nip jew using a slavic insult?

Unrelated but what's that little game that guy used to make his profile image? I've seen and used it before but I don't remember what it's called.

wow you right wing radical goobergate terrorist, it's anti-Semitic to name jews.

BTW make sure you go to your local gay pride to show all the other goys you are gay!

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/debilis

Idk, here's the full pic

Why do I have the feeling that some of them just have white fever?
That, or I'm just thinking things with my dick again.

Somebody get Mombot on this. Does she know who owns/backs Twitter? Do people in Japan know?

Seems more like a corruption of "devil", with ビ

GET
FUCKED

archive.is/Qe1YN

Why would that be needed?

デヴィル

Holy fuck that bit about quoting hitler and twisting what he said implying nazi propaganda was about repeating lies.

Engrish

Will Irma kill Bailey Jay?

But using katakana you can make the v sound.

Hey, shitcan, I didn't say origin, I said about the use.

Yes, they can do that, but they don't. Anyone who's played a Megaten game in Japanese can tell you that the Japanese write devil as デビル.

That won't solve anything, why else do you think he makes all of these foundations? A foundation is nothing more than a company that, instead of having an owner per-se, has instructions set by the founder that are to be followed under contract. He has a couple hundred different ones so that after he dies (which in his old age, he is obviously expecting to come soon), his legacy may continue to grow and expand.

HOW CAN HUMAN BOIS EVEN COMPETE AGAINST BEC!?

A grand total of zero.
[citation needed]

BBC gives makeup tutorials after you have been in an acid attack
archive.fo/bWUtx

It's just a part of living in a big city. you should expect that.

Just for the heck of it, I'll run through the list:

I wish I had a prehensile dick

You're missing some, like for example the serbian war.

>>>Holla Forums

what the actual fuck

Really nigga

>

To be fair, 9/11 is a pretty bad excuse. Even if you use the Petrodollar as a reason, that still doesn't count as "fought for energy" because the Petrodollar's purpose was not to get energy in the slightest, it was to increase the spending power of the dollar. It could easily have been anything else as long as it would maintain its power as a currency.

That's weird, im not seeing any of those words. Are you implying we should have read your mind

The cold war bit was fair.

Damn, forgot to embed this video. Also, would someone mind explainning why Wilson was sending British government aid during WWI? Didn't the country veiw us as the "Next threat" after Germany?

Cold war had a lot more to do with drugs than communism.

That's news to me. Care to provide some info? Also, if it wasn't about Communism, then what was that bullshit taking place in Central America and Africa all about?

you forgot mexican-american war and spanish-American war jokes they both may be.

I will say that wars are usually fought for multiple reasons. and the people pushing for war can all have different opinions on the reason they should. History was a lot more complicated they we like to pretend it is.

Interactive storytelling is the future of games, why can't you nazis just accept it?

archive.fo/w9HCf

didn't gone homo in space bomb horribly?

No idea about the time and amount of people behind it but the numbers were pretty pathetic. Journos couldnt succesfully shill this one like gone homo

Fucking Edison was more subtle in his blatant theft than these people.

Doesn't matter, the press loved it. The devs might have gotten themselves someone dumb enough to read Kotakuck to sponsor them too

Since when did Valve give review scores?

archive.is/7Lzk3

WE

archive.is/7Lzk3

Maybe it's google assigning numbers to "very positive", "positive" and such? Even though that game doesn't have a positive score. I don't know

Its shit

I doubt they're number-crunching a percentage, I'm willing to bet their algorithm picked up one of the user reviews and decided to declare "Steam rated it 9/10."

Apparently the
PPG is going to be black.

HIVEMIND

Probably, a sci fi author, greg egan, making long winded essays about how his name was being used falsely when you looked up "Australian Sci-Fi Author Greg Egan Quotes"

Nope, it has 89% postive user reviews on steam.
archive.is/2GJ5d

They already revealed her, it's a poochie-tier decision.

Made*, fug.

yup

welp then I guess google is indeed turning it into a numbers score

Source?

What I find interesting that the "Overall" part of the Steam discription lists there begin 314 reveiws, but the bottom of the page lists 334 reviews (And, there are 296 positive reviews). Which makes me wonder, why is the overall score missing 20 reviews?

The last time I saw a TV network do something this pozzed, it was Syfy virtue signaling about LGBT superheroes.

archive.fo/sIrv4

It's probably just fetching it from the page: pic1

Pic2. Looks like they only include reviews from people who bought the game from Steam directly.

Well, fuck. In any case, I think this might be another reason why aggregate reviews are bullshit. I mean, let's face it, the only people who would play Tacoma and recommend it are the same people who unironically think "your sister is a lesbian and ran off to Mexico" is good writing.

What the fuck does that have to do with powerpuff girls?

All I feel right now is a slow burning rage about this.

A retard isnt progressive enough so they had to bring in a subhuman.

TL;DR: GooberGate can still be retaken to be a force for the game journalists.

Oh, yeah, forgot they changed that a number of months back to "offset" companies who handed out free Steam keys for games.

Could they not ruin everything just once.

Never thought I'd see a hairy girl as disgusting.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/ftc-lets-csgo-lotto-owners-tmartn-and-prosyndicate-off-with-a-warning/39141/

FTC being useless still.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/uphold-our-immigration-laws-and-deport-800000-daca-recipients-and-repeal-immigration-act-1965

I don't have a direct source, but History's "The Men Who Built America" was not shy about his bullshit. Like how he would go to Europe, buy movies in backroom deals with theaters, then release them in the US because he had the patent and they couldn't do anything about it. Which ended up driving those movie studios out of business because the US was a huge audience they needed to tap into in order to succeed because, again, Edison held the patents for movie projectors and cameras. It's also the reason why Hollywood exists in California rather than New York, because he believed that he should be the only one to profit from his inventions and sued anyone who thought otherwise. He was pretty much an OG patent troll.

So technically if only 5 people bought the game and 4 simply loved it then it's enough for Steam to consider it "very positive", ignoring all the other reviews and feed other aggregators with that info?

That's bunny, she died at the end of the episode

Bringing Bunny back would not be a good thing, even if it's consistent with show canon, as not only would she have her death have to be retconned, the writers would take every opportunity to virtue signal against fatphobia and ableism, acting as if they didn't know what Bunny was even about.

Webm please

They've already driven off most of Tumblr with Jake Goldman's Magical Realm bullshit. They're basically driving the stake into their own heart, at this point. Especially now that CN is practically the Teen Titans Go channel now.

Im not saying they should bring her back but they are just going to act as if she never existed.

SPOILER THAT user

So, with the current trend with some game franchises, is there a way to save it?

did you replied to the wrong post or you didn't know Bunny had died?

He is just making a joke

Bunny was too good for the remake anyway, and at least she's spared from being sullied. Unlike her sisters, especially Blossom.

All those guys were Jews buddy, and they were breaking his patent.
archive.fo/6mogq
rense.com/general91/walt.htm

Aside from becoming a developer yourself, and convincing the companies to let you handle the IP, not much really.

Of course it was. Still doesn't excuse how much he fucked Tesla over.

ooh I see now, I might have autism

No worries, it all happens to us sometimes. If this happens frequently though…

I would be willing to do that if I had the start up capital.

>>>/sudo/49194
A bit late but at least irma didnt kill him, its starting

Real talk: who the fuck even shares a picture like this on the internet? How fucking braindead stupid do you have to be to think that a picture of you posing next to a very big elephant cock is something you want other people to see on the internet? I mean, even if the picture were a "ha ha it's so big grab your camera and get ready to take a picture" sort of thing, wouldn't you want to keep that sort of shit to yourself instead of broadcasting it for the world to see?

Tesla was a Socialist and believed that "Everything should be free", meanwhile Edison was a business man and made actual money. Why do you think Tesla could barely get any funding after blowing up the Denver power planet?
archive.fo/Fom70
forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2012/05/18/nikola-tesla-wasnt-god-and-thomas-edison-wasnt-the-devil/

There's more than enough free methods in the wild for you to get started. It's always better to start working imaging that you'll be in that position than to start working it when you really are in the position.

Now when you say imaging, what exactly do you mean? Also, happen to have any good resources?

Edison also proved that you could zap the gay away

Kain should just fuck off and join his friends. It feels like he's done pretending to be neutral at this point.

Basically, begin acting like you're in that position of being in charge of a game company and taking on the responsibilities that you will be having with that position (Although, you'll probably be acting as a force of one, for now).
Could you specify that?

Have you not seen the video of Pamperchu being changed by "daddy"?

They have no shame.

Good morning, motherfuckers!

The sad left part is good, but there's not much listed on the Vivian side.

Needs more added. Something cleverer than what's already there (seems low effort)

The nigger was basically Monsanto before Monsanto was really a thing.

Well you mentioned some free methods in the wild, I figured you may have had some in mind when you mentioned it.

lul

suggestions for the viv side

This world needs more beatings. I had several near misses on getting ass whooped just for giving out my first name on the internet, let alone posting shit like this on there. My dad would've killed me if he knew I was posting shit online that would compromise my identity and future, and people have no problem posting all their dirty laundry in a place where it can be immediately and easily scraped and archived until time ends. People need to have a healthier fear of the internet and the consequences of posted therein.

What's wrong with soy based snacks?

Oh, as far as game making resources, you have good old programming languages like Python, Java, and C(++) with free programs you can learn to program in like Code::Blocks (And guides on how learn these languages all over the internet). And, then, you also have the "Interface" programs like GameMaker and ClickTeam Fusion which have the code and engine already built for you so all you have to do is just design it. Given what I've been told, Java is the best language to start with (If you want to take it in that direction), meanwhile the interface programs are better overall for beginners because of the ability to immediately get right into the action of making games (And, there are free versions of both programs if you want to try them out).

Did you even read the link (Or the extracted text)?

/ara/ a best board

So I've read Erik Kain's twitlonger regarding his "explanation" on how he labeled #GamerGate as a hotbed for the "alt-right", the TL;DR version of it goes like this:

"I was just starting a conversation! Dean Takahashi diddindunuffin!"

Thanks for the pointers. I am learning C++ so I think I need to finish that before trying to pick up another programming language.

Preemptive F

By the way, I'm going to post that video once I find it.

NIGGER YOU JINXED IT

Enjoy you're super gay hormones faggot.

I'd rather you not, thanks.

Real men EAT MEAT!

The video?

I'm vegan.

Of a furry diaperfur having his shitty diaper chanced by an elderly man for fetish reasons.

Gold.

The second one could be slightly condensed as "Enjoys vidya tiddies and /fit/ vidya gentlemen"

The third and fourth are basically the same though, maybe roll them together into "clique free"

You mean that poorly-sourced wall of text you cited for your point?

y-you double faggot

Name a single thing wrong with soy.

billy

Its not meat.

Everything

ouch

(((xenoestrogens)))
t. infowars

Estrogen is for women, not for food.

F

Beans in general are god tier, but our ancestor's brains didn't have much opportunity to develop into a more advanced state until we started transitioning to eating meat. Beans provide a good substitute, but unless they're lentils or you eat a variety of beans you're going to need some meat to round out your protein requirements.

pls no

Yea Vivian's side is pretty shitty. I asked for suggestions and only one user replied so I went with what I had

now this is good, I'll edit it later

everything numales eat is made of soy since it doesn't harm animals and regulates their estrogen levels

makes your dick smaller

she died the way she lived. Being eaten out

Spoilers.

C++ is actually a very usefull language to know. It's pretty much considered the standard language to know for almost any programmer.

Which is the next GG comic to come true to life?

archive.fo/AEG8v
menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects

(checked)
Kek.

/christian/ always did say that Holla Forums was more suited to islam than christianity, even if they would never admit it.

KC Green is another socjus faggot

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Do you guys have some sort of "how to email campaign" guide? I know the usual tricks but after 3 years I've probably forgot some important bits.

Java is a terrible place to start. It will just make you hate programming.

I think the C family overall is a decent starting place. It rarely gets in the way of what you want to do, unlike Java, which can frustrate, so you can focus on learning.
I'd also suggest grabbing a copy of SICP and watching the accompanying video lectures. It's actually a very good resource with decent exercises, and the knowledge will apply to more than just Scheme.

That's all worrisome, but will it give me a girls ass? Might be worth it in the long run.

baot "refueling" With love
My almonds are activated…

We have to go deeper

Here's her linkedin, BA and MFA:
linkedin.com/in/susan-m-93069a

What? Do you have a link? It looks like she has been working in the field for 15 years. If she is a fish out of water, it's entirely her fault at this point.

She worked for 15 years in the field, sure. But she was only kept due to diversity quota.

ARCHIVE NIGGER

For the love of god why?

Her linkedin doesn't archive, archive.is doesn't work and archive.org refuses to b/c of the robots.txt

ohhh noooo

Update:

She deleted her BA Major in Music from her Linkedin.

You should have at least linked it and screenshotted it. Otherwise we're all just taking your word for it. What about freezepage?

This article have it.

ihypocrite.net/2017/09/09/equifax-chief-information-security-officer-studied-music/

the same retard who claimed WH40k: Space Marine was ripping off Gears of War because CHAINSAWS AND BIG DUDES, then wrote a pithy 'apology' even longer than the article where he said that he shouldn't be expected to know shit on the subjects he covers as a 'journalist' because…?

that dean takahashi?

Better, but what do you not understand about?
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
archive.is/bOspJ

Here is a supposed (partial) screencap I saw elsewhere.

LOL

Eka's Gallery is that way> aryion.com/

here's a pro tip: you can archive linkedin if you use google translate but you have to go from english to any other language

archive.fo/1XwYp

it's a real article btw

freezepage.com/1505013344NCUOGHBPRW

The problem is that nobody has any hard evidence that that's what it read beforehand.

That said, her current LinkedIn notes that she has a bachelor's degree and an MFA (Master of Fine Arts) yet refuses to specify in what. Seeing as information security isn't a fine art, she either only has a bachelor's in computer security or the screencaps are right and she doesn't have any education on the matter at all.

Archive of the freezepage archive.is/S9gxM

Holy fucking shit, I take it back; it's real.

If you log into your LinkedIn profile you can still see her full profile, which clearly states that both degrees are Music Composition.

Is there any possible way to archive this?

what position is 'professional'? It sounds like she hasn't had 15 years of network security experience. Maybe she picked up some knowledge at the data corp, but before that was banking and finance.

Why do they always post the shitty quality stuff when it comes to discussing "Degenerate fetishes"? If they posted, at least, decent quality art, then they'd have a possible argument on hand. All this is doing is giving people a damn good reason to despise them due to the artists being unable to draw for shit. Also, when pulling up example, I never realized how much of the "Good stuff" when it comes to degenerate fetishes focuses on a…character of questionable gender (To put it one way).

'Journalism' was a mistake.

I'm trying to find a workaround with google translate and stuff, but I'm not having any luck.

I'm pretty sure the archive site would need a profile itself anyway to be able to access and archive her full profile.

If you really want to see it for yourself, I guess you can set up a fake profile and go check her.

I remember from what someone said one time, that if you try to archive a LinkedIn page while being logged in you will self-dox, as it will have your username in the archive link.

That could be another site tho, so proceed with caution.

None of that makes me want to shove people or be shoved into an asshole. The only time vore was even a little appealing is when boogie does it because it has shortstacks becoming bustier and chubbier.

archive.is/kOn2k
archive.is/7GZLi
archive.is/5iWFy
archive.is/TwWtz

I'm pretty sure that was ironic fake cringe.

archive.is/n4QR2

When both extremes hate you and call you the other, you have to be somewhere right in the middle.

lel, poor people helping out other poor people.

YouTube shuts down North Korean propaganda channels

archive.is/DdDcL

archive.fo/BCw0K

archive.is/Ukpl6

This is going to get really bad, isn't it?
Nope, it's worse.
………what?

I hope to God that is fake.

So, is this any new info, or does it confirm one of the theories surrounding 9/11?

didn't read the article, or the short summary. I also don't know any of the 9/11 theories

autism

This video is the extent of my knowledge (In addition to your video).

Any more art of hurricane-tan/irma-chan come out?

Irma is trans

ambiguous gender is the word your looking for.

That's how Jihad works. You party, you sin, you wage jiahad, and get out of jail free.

Gives a whole new meaning to

Illeity is a treasure honestly
that IS his/her work right? I'm not seeing it on his/her dA though

…or it could be because you're an unlikable cunt [spoiler]like da Arby's killer[spoiler]

I love the asshurt this cuphead shit created.
archive.is/l2121

Halfchan detected.

We must have also made him get confused at the devs, even writing in his article that they were the same same guys who amde Super Meat Boy.

I just want them to stop lying about everything

Prepare to be bullied.

Do your worst newfriend

Time to get bullied.

Man that Female Space Marine (SC here) looks damn good.

WeW.

This must be the part where you talk about how you've totally been here since the beginning.

Or we could just know Holla Forums code

Projecting?

shit.

Anyone know how accurate the leaks were to the finished turd product?

You are continually expanding upon how obvious it is that you know nothing.

Why?

stop complaining you little bitch

Go post your faggy e-celeb shit somewhere else.

When Mexico sends its tacos, they're not sending their best.

archive.is/DuEhF
archive.is/P0ApZ
archive.is/Po8hh

I love how they continue to prove time and again that GamerGate is just a convenient scapegoat, but still expect people to believe that it was always about "harassing womyn and hard-working journalists exposing the seedy underbelly of the gaming industry."
All we asked for was bare minimum, and they're rather scream bloody murder than give us that.

Today I found out that game journalists are dumber than pidgeons.

Amazing, isn't it?

You just found that out today?

Whatever gave you that conclusion, Sherlock?

Not actual scientific proof, no.
He was paid to be a retard for 21 years.

21 YEARS

And he's still insisting he didn't do anything wrong and that it's entirely the game's fault. Oh, and "something something toxic gamers." This might legitimately be the biggest journo meltdown yet. Honestly, I'm kind of upset that Kuchera wasn't the first one to do it.

Who needs to pay for security when you can pay for diversity?

That's because bare minimum isn't beyond their capabilities.

So, am I still going to get permabanned from normalfag sites for calling her Heather Heifer? Are they going to just double down on their sacred cow (with emphasis on cow)?

Yes.

The best part is that a man that went over time and over budget on a point and click adventure game that had roughly the budget for ten point and clicks is supposed to be taken at his word about someone being good at their job.

Of course Mr. Shitface ran to the dude's defense. Of course.

What?
I'm curious. Any actual source for this?

Are you talking about her cause of death?

>>>Holla Forums10564079

Of course he did, the line between them is too thin.

That's an interesting turn of events.
The medical report would be interesting. Should show no sign of wounds from the crash, but maybe some from the fall?
I know some folks handle adrenaline better than others (It makes me feel rather ill), so I guess her heart exploded when it kicked in.

A crush injury can induce shock which would induce a heartattack, but the video looks like she was bumped or jumped into the windshield car in front of the Dodge, and rolled off like a lump of fat. I suspect there are videos in antifa's possession which would eliminate the possibility crash/crush injuries

…or it could be the work of an enemy stand.

it was probably more like when jotaro used star platinum to stop his heart to trick dio but with blubber instead of star platinum so when she was near death there wasn't any star platinum to restart her heart and her blubber just crushed it instead

So my theory is

Holla Forums's jumping the gun. The responding EMTs in the very sources they're citing noted that she had a severe leg wound and some spinal damage which may have induced the heart attack.

She was either hit by the car, or conveniently suffered injuries very similar to being hit by a car when she fell down.

No.
They put her on a backboard which is a preventive measure in most car accidents.
EMTs do it "just in case" until a doctor can look at xrays to eliminate the possibilities of any neck-spine injuries.

…and if she had spine injuries; the people profiting off her death would be screaming how the "Evil Nazi Terrorist Dodge driver" "broke her neck" instead of what they are saying about the heart attack

…the narrative is falling apart as more information comes to light.

It mentions damage to the back of her head.
fox43.com/2017/08/17/lancaster-man-in-charlottesville-protests-she-took-a-deep-breath-and-that-was-it/
archive.is/RSUPL

Besides, crush syndrome from physical trauma (such as her leg) can also cause heart attacks if the heart is weak since cell damage releases toxic substances into the bloodstream.

You know, the thing that bugs the shit out of me about the incident is that the protestors are very clearly blocking intersections and traffic, and I haven't seen really any evidence that they had permits to have said streets closed when looking. This is corroborated by the the lack of cones and barricades, police officers, and black and whites with lights. Here's a quick and dirty webm of a TMZ leaked drone video showing the lack of any organization required by law. Raw I downloaded is here
a.uguu.se/KjB0pFPFTbaV_charlottesvilledronecamera.mp4
And without any knowledge further than 'Severe leg wound' and "spinal damage', I would like to remind you that several people die and are severely injured every single year due to Black Friday and Christmas trampling. I could probably pull up at least 50 more instances of this, but here is one that showed up with a cursory glance.
archive.is/3Gpec

This thread is for winners marche. Your board lost in the hungry games

Episode 5 subs when?

Ask Val

They should be ready by tuesday.
I actually forgot to save the link you gave me to that 4chanplus or whatever site that asks for help regarding fansubs…

Really though, I don't want to beat the shit out of you, this is thousands of miles from my state, and you seem to have followed it more than me, given you are comfortable stating facts. Can you provide evidence that they had obtained a permit to sanction off the streets of Fourth and Water? Because I'm coming up wth nothing. I see McAuliffe telling people to go home, because of butthrt
Which is just fantastic to his voting public.
And the pilot and copilot that crashed and burned, without a single trace while he was not answering questions are still mysterious, with one person dying in the crash, rather than two.

yes, contact on twitter or something

How does News Radio hold up these days? I like Phil Hartman but I find a lot of 90s comedies don't hold up so well

Good evening, faggots!

This is the grandest entrance you'll see in WRESTLING…. EVER!

archive.is/bWUtx

This was at the very end of the article and not at the start

So… How much do leftists hate their parents? how many got their own family in trouble because politics?

Is it ok to use the term SJW anymore? or do we just use leftists? because I can't see any difference anymore.

archive.is/7EUua

A lot.
A lot.

Just use cultural marxist, or just marxist.

Just asking because I'm seeing a random video about a Young Turks news about a bitch who humilliated her mother and asked her to get fired because she was a Trump supporter and also was teaching inmigrants english.

Don't use labels in general anyway. People are individuals, always. The issue isn't political ideology, it's abuse of personal drives.
Idiots who call anyone who disagrees nazis aren't much better than retards who call anyone who disagrees leftists/SJWs/whatever. If you're treating individuals with labels, you are, on purpose, misunderstanding the entire point of any argument, and merely reshaping it as a "I'm right/they're wrong" dichotomy.

It feels good, sure, but it's entirely useless, and most of the time completely false anyway.

But user, they actually behave like a fucking hivemind. They labered everyone to their right as Nazis, that's why they are being seen into shitty people.

Sure, people should be accountable to their individual acts, but they behave like a cult or a beehive, so much they support eachother actions even if it is terrorism or lying.

25 years a journalist and 18 years covering games

I saw some verified britbong on twitter mocking this with "tips for the perfect waxing after being gang-raped"

I'm on a second floor building just below the words "east naples."

Storm Surge warning (flooding)
Red: >9ft
Orange: >6ft
Yellow: >3ft
Blue: >1ft

Yes, they behave like a cult, and they dehumanize everybody by doing that.
Including themselves.

They act like non-individuals and that's why the most important tool and weapon you have is humanity and individuality. Be your own person, and recognize them as people too. Who chose to stop being a "person", of course, but still. They are.
They have their own reasons. Their own fears. Their own struggles. Whether you like it or not. Whether they like it or not.

Confirming their non-individuality is entirely useless, because they already think so. Bringing them back to their basic humanity, their terrors, their needs, their joy… that's how you bring them back to reality.

Or, again, you can just call them all leftists and then it's a shouting fight and nothing else, which never progresses, never grows, never changes. Your pick.
If you use a label to criticize them, they also confirm they merely need to use the opposite one with you, and they're just as much done by then.

My point is about methods. I'm not saying there isn't a groupthink; analyze this and learn about where it's from and how it works. All I'm saying is, they'll keep doing exactly the same thing over and over if your only weapon is labeling them. Like us : we get labelled misogynists and rapists and whatever else all the time, and we embrace those names with so much happiness and laughter.
This is how it works for them to fight us mostly because they're self-centered retards, and it has never produced any positive result. Ever.
Why the hell would it be any help for us, then ?

F

Stay safe user.

Seems like Thieving Tim never learned anything from his skit of mocking gamers from 2 years back.

I'm sure you've heard all the warning about how to stay safe, but be prepared for the smell when the flood begins to subside. Maybe buy some air freshener.

Check archive.fo/l2121

The only trouble they get their family into is financial trouble when they have to bail them out of jail.
Just use leftist because they can't really deny that, while with the accusation of Marxist and Cultural Marxist the can very easily deny it.

First piece of advice I've never heard before. Thanks.

Also cut the power to parts of the house that may get flooded

Another post-flood advice coming from the Philippines:

Wear high leather boots and never go to roads that's deep within your knees. Leptospirosis is a lethal illness that's usually abundant after a massive flood. Be safe, you and your family, user.

the smell will mostly come from mud and shit washed down and possible stagnant water getting caught as it subsides. Also the sewers getting flooded.

archive.fo/L1YQR

archive.fo/L1YQR

From twatter, predictable as always

I believe in you user.

You'll have a fucking storytime to tell.

Is he even making games anymore that arent shitty adobe flash 'adventures'?

He went way over the initial pledge for Psychonauts 2 and that alone was enough to fund him scam platform. There's other known devs that also have projects on Fig but I don't remember who exactly

Can anyone mirror this? youtube.com/watch?v=MrTIOL-7D3A long-winded Dean Takashitty white knight video from hipsters.

double poz

They didn't even do the clover symbol correctly, on top of a clover. Literally failing at painting inside the lines.

Swery got suckered.
archive.is/JgaBR

Doesn't that ironically prove the point?

files.catbox.moe/t0fifr.mp4

Oh, forgot to add, "Message board" instead of "imageboard" yup, the author groups fullchan up with fucking reddit.

which is funny considering Daily Dot is owned by the same parent company as Reddit. They have a lot of hitpieces about Reddit

Thanks

Actually, debil is polish word for retard.

archive.is/XUj5H

Will Usher - "Hyper Universe Won't Have SJW Toggle Switch Because It Would Negate Censorship"

oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/hyper-universe-wont-have-sjw-toggle-switch-because-it-would-negate-censorship/39150/

archive.is/FUP8b

archive.is/jQHCT

Tim Schafer lets us know where he stands - "Dean Takahashi is the best. Gamergate can, as always, fuck off completely."

archive.fo/l2121

I just noticed Wikishitia has an "indie games task force" and its symbol is Fez

archive.fo/tg81L

Jesus, fez is a terrible choice.

Shitface should quit while behind, lest he becomes indie gearbox.

Well said, user. Labels are the path to logical laziness. Do shit right and logically blow out the points someone's actually made instead of lazily attacking them as SJWs. You might not convince them, but the people watching will notice if you're the one trying to keep things logical and focus on the points.

I've heard hearsay that at least one counterprotest group surprisingly enough did, but I've never found any evidence of that claim, and as another user said the lack of police oversight in the counterprotest area strongly implies that it was conducted without going through the proper channels.

hastebin.com/ijodayitep

FUCK YOU
At least spoil the image!

>Naples Grande Golf Club
>mfw I almost had to work there this month but got picked up for caddie work somewhere else

Don't know if this was posted before but this happened on Friday

>University of California Sues Trump Administration over DACA Decision
breitbart.com/california/2017/09/10/uc-sues-trump-administration-for-un-constitutional-daca-repeal/
archive.is/n5fTx

>Janet Napolitano: Why I'm suing the Trump administration over DACA
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-napolitano-daca-lawsuit-20170908-story.html
archive.is/gW6FY

My oh my. Unusual? Why should saying DACA was constitutional for one president to issue an executive order but unconstitutional for another president undo seem unusual ??

And debiel is the dutch word for it

DACA was never constitutional, and even with Trump trying to make a deal with the Dems, those fucks will still try to virtue signal and those lawsuits mean jackshit

Remind them the guy was never charged with premeditated murder and is clearly on video stopping in front of the crowd. "Domestic terrorism" is impossible to reconcile with the facts.

This isn't right

archive.is/i8yTt
archive.is/eFbMl

oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/fight-of-gods-gets-censured-again-this-time-from-hindu-statesmen/39122/

Think of the children goobergators.

GAMERGAAAAAATE

Yeah, that's all I need to hear.

They stay within their borders, but those Cow-lovers can be as fucking insane as the Religion of Peace.

Friendly reminder that Religion makes people into subhumsn savages.

This story is peak shit that didn't happened.

wew laddy

archive.fo/vpiTD#selection-10705.0-10705.1

She never admit mistakes, what a parasite.

How much of a garbage human are you that you have no sympathy for your own mother and lie about her in your book? Inb4 she throws this woman under the bus too.

I like how she says LW said plenty of falsehoods but then actually believes she "endured horrors", helped depressed people and wrote the book by herself

get ready for adpocalypse v2.0 and the consequent censorship that will follow
mark my fucking words

I wouldn't be surprised if the person performing CPR on her didn't know what he was doing and ended up causing her heart to stop.

And you can, as always, fuck off completely from the industry, you fucking hack.

WHY? WHY DOES IT ALWAYS CIRCLE BACK TO "FUCK YOU, MOM AND DAD?"

Remember to meme responsibly

She does say that it casts doubts on the accuracy of the rest of the tale.

Because they never learned discipline?

Because they are overgrown adult children.
It seems that always, when they are calling gamers overgrown children they are just projecting.

Something like this is reason why I often think that major/mainstream? religions are garbage.

It's not the religions, it's the people who can't stand ridicule and poking fun. They try to moralize, but it never ends up how they expect.

I'm a big fan of the concerned shills going on about how Trump's bending the knee to the establishment and so on.

Frankly, I'm surprised that a lot of people don't have the attitude of "lie to me out the gate, I'm going to assume you lied about everything else." I do like that this family friend is assuming it might be a lie, but then you look at Twitter and see that despite actual, physical evidence presented over the past three years that proves time and again that Chelsea is a harasser, abuser, a liar, and a troll, her little circlejerk just goes "W-WELL, TIM SCHAFER, WIL WHEATON, FELICIA DAY, AND ALL YOUR (self-proclaimed) 'NERD HEROES' SAY YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!"

No.

I get the feeling that they were disciplined for being pieces of shit, but just set out to try and "prove" that you can make it out in the real world by being as nasty and sociopathic as possible.

archive.is/ehaiH
archive.is/9ck2R

Wally Sarkeesian is based as fuck

Not everyone heard about Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

To be honest it's a little cute.

I know, but I still can't stop thinking like this.

are there any ads to get rid of anymore?

It's because Trump's willing to negotiate on DACA; which honestly, I don't mind if we get the wall and tax reform out of it.

It takes time. Keep struggling within yourself.

archive.is/n6kgV
archive.is/rYffl

She's more like Shaun King now, a next stage for a LW who will throw their parents down the stairs to save their own skin. Fake in her name, fake in her personality, fake in her social life, fake in her "accomplishments", fake in everything. And she never admits her own mistakes, ever. Just like Hillary.

She probably did a one point in her life thats why she is such a fricked up fruitcake

Negotiation is fine in theory but I'm worried how much a cave Republicans would have to do. Border security and faithful immigration enforcement _absolutely_ needs to come before granting permanent status. I say don't reward anyone with citizenship before the immigration security is running perfectly — not just promised security/enforcement like with Reagan's amnesty deal blunder. I'd give illegals a conditional temporary status in exchange. Anything reasonable here is fine as lot as it wasn't permanent and awarded unconditionally to bad offenders. Democrats would balk 100% though, so in this climate it probably either has to be a Republican legislation or let DACA expire completely.

I assume that since she knows Quinn since childhood, that she's in complete disbelief because what Quinn is writing is completely at odds with what she believed about her.

That's honestly the thing that pisses me off so hard about these people. That they just do nothing but lie to everyone, even when they've been exposed as frauds. Because some people reached out to them on the internet and went "I believe you," most of the time for their own personal gain. Sociopaths supporting sociopaths.

What about new bread?

archive.is/pfHB9

fug we are almost near the event horizon

Someone make an Irma-chan bread.

NEW BREAD

I don't really follow Notch on twitter because… I don't have a twitter account but I hope you guys give him some moral support. That guy stands up against SJW's since a long time. By the way, since we are talking about internet people, is shoeonhead still on our side? I remember reading that she switched sides.

Reeks of a /cow/
linkedin.com/in/mike-tunison-2141a642
muckrack.com/mike-tunison

If by "our side" you mean against socjus then yes, though she hangs out with some of them but nothing to worry about. Most people try their hardest to not talk about GG itself or try distancing it for it

OTHER BREAD
OTHER BREAD
OTHER BREAD
OTHER BREAD
OTHER BREAD
OTHER BREAD

No. 4
Yeah. It's a bullshit clickbait list devoid of facts. As if you didn't know that already.

Controversy creates click on sites.

Were president

The situation is not hard to understand once you look at them as the clinical psychopaths they are.