Mario Odyssey

As soon as Mario Odyssey is released, i won't need video games any longer. This is the most perfect upcoming title to be released ever. Anyone like me is hyped for this? You waiting for the day when gaming will be saved by the Odyssey's grace?

Is ironic shitposting a good enough reason to report OP?

Ok, you can stop posting too once it comes out. Bye bye.

That's not the weimar economics man's real account, right?

Would you let Mario rape you with his hat?

If you're referring to the inflatable fetishist dobson, yes thats his real account.

You're not fooling anyone but your own kind.

no console wars
>>>/cuckchan/

What are they? I didn't get a chance to see them yet.

Snow, Lake, and Seaside. We didn't actually see any footage, people just saw the names on the background art for the amiibos

no

This game needs things before I give two shits about it.

If this game can't do this shit, there is no reason to touch it. Galaxy 1 and 2 were fucking trash for how linear and un-fun they were and the WiiU mario land was unfun for the fucking timer on every stage, enforcing "GET TO THE END OR DIE NOW". Save that shit for the NSMB series, not the 3d series that is supposed to be about exploring.

the 3d series has been about accomplishing some small task in an interesting setting. Even in 64 the exploring was secondary to the task required to get the star, whether that be to get from point A to B or to solve a small puzzle etc. It's never been about exploration.

so basically if the controls don't feel like n64 mario then its garbage

*As soon as Mount & Blade Bannerlord is released, i won't need video games any longer.
Fixed

a common mistake for beginners

Unless you're interested in playing offline stay the fuck away.

Listen to the howls of butthurt sonyggers ITT