Star Citizen™ is still shit

General Star Citizen™ hate thread.
post cultist.

Why on Earth would I hate the gift that keeps on giving?

Actually it's great, just buy the good ships and you're set!

so whats being in a cult like?

We get Dental.

not bad.

They have hope on something which is clearly a scam because there is nothing else going on with their lives. The promise of endless space with endless possibilities is too good to pass up for social failures like them.

new system™

Oh boy an entire thread dedicated to circlejerking about the hate of a game that isn't released yet? I didn't know I was on Reddit.

didn't even buy scam citizen tbh fams

here is your (you) scam citizen™

Everyone on Holla Forums already knows to hate Star Citizen. I don't give two shits about it because I'm playing video games that actually come out. Go back to Reddit.

This is going to be the best game ever and you're stupid and this thread is stupid, sage.

Counter-sage.

For now, perhaps. The funny thing about human emotions, they're fickle – this guy may well change his tune once it becomes clear that the Star Citizen he's deified in his mind will never release. This game will never be able to live up to the gargantuan expectations its cultists have placed on it. Even if Chrissy Chris isn't just running a shekel mill scam, he's going to have people wanting to flay him alive for the bitter dissatisfaction his product leaves them with.

Watching this shitheap slowly slide downhill is a fucking treat.

Whats kind of scary is how many people on other forums and gaming sites are utterly oblivious to the state the game is in and every criticism triggers a cascade of HURR DURUK SMURT and people assuring each other of the visionary genius of Chris Roberts (PBUH). When (if) this game comes out and proves to be a pile of barely functional unfun shit we're going to see REEEEing on a unreal scale.

With a bit more money, that is guaranteed not to happen; buy a ship!

Chris is love , Chris is life

no need, the salt from this failure is curing nicely over time and will be some of the finest salt ever harvested. No need to rush.

Derek pls

think of all the niggers that could have been fed with that money

This Dumpster Fire is slightly more productive though.

And they will ask for more

mo mone fo dem pro grams

Why haven't you given your life's savings to star citizen?