goodlookingloser.com/more/archive/entry/bathmate-before-and-after/
goodlookingloser.com/get-hung/ultimate-guide-to-jelqing
sonichu.com/cwcki/Autism_Awareness_E-mails
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/cow/

Do we know if thats a guy?

I hate Chris

Probably another prostitute

I really just want him to get better these days.

How is Chris not dead from the gaping wound below his scrotum? Did he actually see treatment?

Gotta be. Who else would have such low standards as to fuck Chris?

Think about how low her(?) self-esteem must be to date this thing.

It's far too late for Chris. All I can hope is that he dies soon so nobody has to suffer anymore.

Damn this sort of stopped being funny a while ago how old is he even? I mean things are going to get pretty dark once Barbara dies.

The Doopie saga was pretty great though as far as nu-Chris goes.

I guess he's 35

He mostly seems to have become a typical tranny SJW than anything else. Isn't really relevant and most people moved on aside from reminiscing his autistic outbursts of old. Has much really happened with Sonichu or anything?

Shockingly, yes. IIRC,
finally finished issue 11 and is working on 12 right now.

CHRIS GOT A GF

I FEEL SO INADEQUATE NOW

He probably got lazy and forgot to keep the wound open.

Looks pretty qt, too. Like she'd let you call her mommy while she jerks you off.

He didn't. It's a fucking troll.

Do you really think Chris has a real chance with a girl who is even halfway presentable in appearance? He'd be lucky if he even gets someone around "sewer mutant" tier.

Post full pic (if you have it). I need waifu material

Find it yourself.

And here we go!

Okay guys long story short.
CWC talked with some people under a context I forgot, including, amongst other things, a woman.
Now I don't know what ran through WCW's mind Though I hope it was "boyfriend means a friend who is a boy and girlfriend means a friend who is a girl", but for him a few conversations means girlfriend.

Should've saved that cap of her screaming at him on Twitter, but I didn't.

wait how do they pee if the let the wound heal?

Fuck off back to /fur/

Looks like those dating videos finally paid off

When I look at pictures of babby chris it's hard to imagine that everything happened the way it did.

Well that's because you're a furry

You could probably find a crazy slob fetishist on >>>/slob/ or F-List who would fuck him.

Just gotta lower your standards a bit

Wot's the title of that one I like my ara's.

Given my previous response, what makes you think I'm gonna tell you?

>>>/kemono/2870

Nigger don't help him

Because it's fun.

So where's the title?

Actually, looking at those pictures I can imagine how it would end. At least the Chris-chan before the tomgirl phase. Honestly, it seems inevitable now.
He looks like a pet that never leaves the house and gets dolled up by his parents. It's like that saying where some parents treat their kids like pets. "Aww, you're such a cute little boy Chrissy. Here's your Sonic playtoy. Good boy!". Never got pushed to go outside, make friends, interact with other humans than his parents. It just kept snowballing his entire life. No wonder he loved that dog so much. It was his only sibling.

It's not that. Chris has mental problems and his parents never sought treatment for him, refusing to put him into special needs education.

Assuming it isn't a troll you have amazingly low standards.

From just the face picture she looks okay. Bit of a big forehead going on, but not ugly.

(checked)
I think it's got to be at least part of it. He can't grow up normal if he's locked in the house all day. I thought high functioning asperger's were doing well enough to only need additional help in socializing skills, not special ed on top.

Imagine the anguish of his dad.

Chris was in special ed up until around 1996. He switched schools a few years earlier because the faculty demanded he undergo intensive special education or be institutionalized. Bob took him out and moved him to Richmond where he did regularspecial ed.

Also guys, stop taking this for real. Given Chris's past with sweethearts 50% chance the girl is working with trolls, 40% chance she has some motive like getting things from Chris such as e-infamy, 10% chance she's mentally ill and actually desires a relationship with Chris.

oh well.

I suspect a few years living with just his dad would have helped him, if he was young enough. I was the same way as a kid because my mother babied me. Spent a few years with my dad and improved a lot because I had to do a lot myself. I also made a concious effort to act less spergy.

Just steal someone else's.

Those are the days

The weird thing is that both Bob and Barb had successful kids before Chris(sure, Cole may be a faggot, but at least he can take care of himself.) IIRC, one of Bob's kids is a dentist.

Time is cruel.

doubt it's true though

Yeah, a good dad knows how to get his son to find his balls and stop fucking around. I had the same experience when I moved in with my dad.

I thought Cole was ultimately raised by the other parent, but I can't remember much about Chris' siblings. Maybe they just changed with old age? They had him in their late 40s.

Does he still have the slit in his groin working as a makeshift fuck hole?

The worst thing is seeing someone you thought you have a shot with reject you, then end up with someone who might as well be your clone years later.

My dad always took the hands-off approach. The most punishment I ever remember getting from him was that look that screamed "I'm incredibly disappointed in you". Once you get that look, you never do whatever caused it again.

Looks like the faggot shares his Discord openly too.

If someone attempts to fuck that wound, it'll shave off his lifespan I'd imagine. Fingers crossed.

I'd imagine it'll shave years off both their lifetimes.

I almost have happening exhaustion at this point but holy shit is that thing going to take advantage of him.

Rape and pillage. Conquer new lands. If no new lands exist. Build them, send people there. Rape and pillage.

DELET
at least it's not his axe wound fuck

Don't they know that abnormal hormone level in the womb leads to life-long health issues and deformities?

Win-win.

So will this end up the same as last time with a destroyed sonichu?

Don't be. It's another troll

The urethra isn't a wound, so it's probably the only part that heals 'properly'.

Top filename. The internet was still truly a mistake.

Synced.

I know he's an insane degenerate, which explains why he'd engage in the act.. but why would he record and post this sort of thing?

nice

The spin move obliterated my sides

It's all about perspective mang.

What the fuck, did he get foot cancer or something?

I like that you focus on the fact that he can't draw feet and not the fact that he decided to include the month insemination took place.

Because he is, as you have just stated, an insane degenerate. And because this trans shit is full of insane degenerate enablers.

Exhibitionism is a hell of a thing.

That's just how Sonic character feet are drawn.

I was too distracted by the enormous feet. They're freakish.

You'll get used to it eventually.

I don't want to get used to it. It's weird.

Has anyone done a reverse image search on her to see if it is just a stock photo stolen from somewhere.

I wonder if anyone at this point is working on a proper case study on him. There are anons that have grown and gone through college during this.

I was going to edit the spin part with the chorus of "you spin me round" but the fucking file, even after being re-encoded, gave me a blue screen in vegas twice, and refuses to work in after effects. so fuck that.

his very image is cursed.

Just too much autism for it to bear.
F

Top fucking quality right here.

archive.is/11PbQ

The key word there is had, dipshit.

I hope this is sort of confirmation his whole thing has been an act. It has been a struggle to contemplate someone being so bad at even their chosen hobby.

He's 100% authentic Italiano, haven't you seen the TIHYD cook videos?
Italians are bad at everything except making cars.

CHRISTIAN GENERATIONS WHEN

Checked. I guess I just have to come to terms with the whole matter.

Who's dying in the background?

And poems.

WHAT

IS

YOUR

EXCUSE

I'm not internet famous?

I have a boyfriend

My boyfriend is cuter than your boyfriend.

That and some people have fetishes for the most fucked up shit that only people like Chris-chan can satisfy.

anything leather
clothing in general
red wine
food in general

my Girl(boy)friend is cute than both of yours put together

Aren't you familiar with people being put into situations where their attraction to certain sexes is questioned?

I don't want one? I can't stand being in conversations with basic bitches, so there's no way I can handle a lifetime with one. The vast majority of women are basic bitches.

So, it's straight people pretending to be gay men, where the girl acts like a guy? I'm confused.

I make a better girl(boy)friend than yours

his cat Sorbet
(literally its dying for real)
sonichu.com/cwcki/Chandler_Cats#Sorbet

Money where your mouth is - prove it.

God damn it, I didn't even notice it the first time watching that vid, now I'm sad.

You degenerates are more mentally ill than Chris.

No, guys, you don't understand. He didn't get surgery. He had a piercing in his taint that got ripped out on accident, and it left a flesh wound big enough for him to call it his new "vagina." He should have died of sepsis months ago.

lol as if I'm envious
tfw no gf

You mean this?

Mine's the best, fuck all of you.

Chris Chan can get laid. The diaperfur who microwaved shitty grandma diapers to wear found love. Even Shmorky found a gf.

There's hope for you

Oh no. No no no. I ain't clicking that shit. I learned my lesson last time.

Quinn is a Jew(ess?).

Oh I know, I just wish I would man up and fucking ask.
sage for offtopic

On a related note, why and when did the spoiler picture change? Fucking Mark, the old was was perfect.

Honest question: What do you even do with a gf besides sex? I mean, having something other than my hand to fuck sounds like it might be neat and all, but I can't help but feel like every single other aspect of being in a relationship would make me want to kill myself and/or my partner after a week

Jesus Christ, put that poor thing out of its misery. I have to say, watching Chris's pony autism go on completely unfazed by this is probably the deeply disturbing thing I've ever seen.

I can't get webms to open now, the browser just wants to save them instead. the fug>>13379439

Girls smell weird and make lots of noises, you're not missing a whole lot unless you intend to breed. Cats are possibly less functional than goldfish.

Why did I click that without thinking

Don't worry, your memory of it will fade in 12-18 months.

What is with the sad dubposting? There's not even a get in sight. Salt?

I've always attributed it to a combination of autistic naivety and impressionability (being talked into posting such photos of himself by a fake girlfriend, and from then on, slippery slope), and desperation.

It's fine, I can just shoot it out of my head.

VIDEO GAMES

Be the video you wish to game. I'm hanging out in some especially non-fast threads right now.

What, do you not know how to talk to people at all?

i'm still laughing

he memed himself a vagina???

what the fuck are these spoiler images Mark kill yourself they're ugly as shit>>13379148

I know how to talk to people, I just have never moved past the Platonic friendship, mainly due to not spending that much time with a girl. I'll keep at it and clean my roomâ„¢

He's trying to compensate for the 12 game overs.

Excellent work.

Spoiler image looks fine to me.

last I heard he got medical attention and it's been fixed up

I don't buy that for a second. Any credible doctor would have thrown his ass in the crazybin after seeing that.
At least, I would fucking hope so.

He took a knife, likely a steak knife and cut himself.
Then claimed he "grew" a china. Trolls and faggots were eventually able to convince him to see a fucking medical doctor.

That's enough internet for me tonight.

Any tranny experts here that can confirm if its an actual female?

They really talk a big game about mental health but won't put up or shut up repopulating asylums.

Those eyebrows are a red flag. Something about the eyes and forehead too. That head position may be an attempt to hide an Adam's apple.

Those quads are proof that you're on the right track, user. Get the hell out there and just fucking ask. I believe in you.

Holy fuck, nigger. I almost tore a muscle laughing here.

My tranny detector says it's a man.

Oh. So that's the video mentioned in the documentary. Thanks. I could've gone an entire additional lifetime never seeing this and die a happy man.

Everything happened the way it did because of neglect. Plain and simple.

Bob and Barbara never made any strides to be active in his life. They realized early on that he was 'off', but consequently also saw the happiness and joy that he got from things like video games and toys. So, keeping him with no shortage of either would lead to a happy childhood, he could spend his days in his bedroom where he is happy, safe, and low maintenance. This is a parents' dream.

Problem is, they never took any action to be a larger part of his life. Autistic children require a lot of time, and a lot of energy. I'm sure they intended to put a lot both into raising him, but "I'll do it tomorrow" has been their mantra for his entire life. Tomorrow turned into today, today turned into yesterday.

Chris is now a 35-year-old man. Bob has been dead for years. Barbara is left with an emotionally stunted son who has been left to his own devices. As a result, Bob nor Barbara raised him. The Internet did. Which is a thousand times more horrifying.

Their neglect isolated him. The internet enabled him. And now he's this wreck of a human being who simply doesn't know any better - and refuses to believe there is better, because it goes against everything that he's known for his entire life.

I'm horrified of the future once Barbara passes. He will have nobody left, and he'll only regress further into his own world. There's no telling what's going to happen between now, and when it's a world without him, but I genuinely think that in 50-100 years from now, he's going to be looked back upon through this odd lens of fascination and perversion. He'll have a fanbase wider than he'll ever know, he'll be discussed in obscure academia, and he'll be a case study for the effects of autism, neglect, and internet culture as a whole. People troll the shit out of him today, but I think when he inevitably meets a horribly tragic (and probably very poetic) end, obsession for him will reach critical mass, with no shortage of people regretful that they didn't "do something more" for him when they still had the chance, not realizing that by the time he hit twelve, he was already too far gone.

Time isn't cruel. It's indifferent.

documentary?

Although you may have gone long enough without companionship to forget, intimacy between two human beings stabs your brain right in the good spot - and by intimacy I don't mean fucking, though that does too in a different way. Being the evolved apes we are, we love physical intimacy. The death of loneliness is also something people strive for religiously. But I'd celebrate your lack of weakness in this way, since you apparently don't care about those things you're free to act in a more deliberate sort of way. Doesn't mean you shouldn't get a wife and have 99 kids, though. That's the only actual reason to have a girlfriend. To have kids. If you don't want to have kids, you're a stupid fucking retard - genetically speaking.

Chris's parents were in their late 40s when he was born. There is no way they could've had the energy. This is precisely why there needs to be a fucking ban on having kids past 40, because of the exponential increase of mental disability and the fact that the taxpayer winds up footing the bill, because the parents die off by the time the kid's an adult.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

What if I just donate sperm instead?

Thanks user, I think we're all going to make it, somehow.

Chris's end will be homelessness once Barb dies and he gets kicked out of that house when he's unable to make the mortgage payment.

Reminder that your tax dollars are paying for this.

Holy fuck. If the bank ever decides to look at the state of their collateral, they'll foreclose on his ass so fucking hard.

Good spot, definitely look way too squared off.

putting him down is an act of mercy

It's very likely some kind of trolling. At best some cunt is just saying she is dating him to virtue signal on twitter for good goy points.

I'd say that's really just the Baby Boomers' distorted ideal of shitty, low-effort parenthood, not what parenthood has historically been.
This is possibly the scariest part of looking at people like him. How many anons grew up as isolated children on the internet, who were touched with one kind of 'tism or another (figurative or literal), and had no one to set them straight? It seems like a fairly high percentage. The difference is that, by sheer random chance, we wound up finding websites/people that rightly slapped our shit for being retarded. Imageboards might enable and even encourage odd behavior, but they simultaneously force reality checks that you can't escape from. He didn't have that. How many of us could have ended up just like him, or worse, if the whims of fate had gone another way, and we wound up finding somewhere else at an impressionable age? He's not just an image of failure, he's a mirror image of the failure you yourself could have become.

The internet really wasn't a part of Chris's life much until adulthood though. I don't see how you can say he was raised by it. I think he was already 18 in the year 2000. In my opinion it really was his parents refusing to give him any sort of special care. I mean, Chris still believes his autism is some kind of super power and not a disability to this day. He's not even high functioning either, he's like on the cusp of barely functioning in my opinion.

Yeah, Chris wasn't really 'raised' by anything. It's more like he was left to marinate in his own world, getting entrenched in his childlike ideals with nothing to challenge them. His self importance was inflated thanks to being spoiled by his parents, which only made this worse.

NO

A special kind of ugliness that makes me look like I grin smugly 24/7. Also my autism makes me an extremely boring, hermetic person, so no woman would ever want to touch me unless she was paid to do so. Meanwhile, I have minimal standards, so being some high mileage slut's beta provider is out of the question.
In short, all the good women are taken by men better than me. Such is life. You get dealt a raw hand and you gotta deal with it. At least there's still wizardry.

I hope the next few owners of this thing die within a month of purchasing it so it can be this legendary cursed artifact that's haunted by the vengeful, autistic ghost of CwC.

I like it. Its a mania themed upgrade.

Yeah, you're right. Though even discounting Chris, I think the point still stands as a whole. A ten minute trip to Tumblr can easily demonstrate how normal-ish people/children with a few brain problems can go off the deep end if they find enablers for their behaviors.
Holy shit. I didn't realize that the bar for "high functioning" was so low.

His entire argument in that video relied entirely on a pretty big assumption.

Peterson is clearly an intelligent man who has a lot of very good ideas regarding personal development and responsibility, but his politics are based on a pre-2000's understanding of ethnicity, multiculturalism, and the biological differences between various racial groups. His only real sin is believing that treating or preventing suffering of individuals should take precedence over the maintenance and societal well-being of groups. This does not negatively impact or devalue his core message about improving oneself.

If this is not another troll, its probably some mental case studying to be a psychologist and thinks it can help Chris.

sorry mate but trying to push that normalfag as a forced meme is cringy as fuck. Please take it with you on you way back to reddit.

What ever it is, it looks disgusting.

Sounds like a great plan.

But he did live with just his dad, pretty much the entire time he went to high school. And guess what, he's still a fuck up

Nobody's right about everything. Also, that's a clickbait title chosen by someone else who uploaded an excerpt from one of his lectures, not Peterson himself. His points in the video are an attempt to identify and interpret the motives behind Hitler's decisions, not a statement that he's somehow more evil than the ultimate evil that Hitler's already portrayed as. I don't think he succeeded. See for yourself if you want.

I'm not worth pretend girlfriending just for trolling points

I like not being bled of resources by some overgrown child?

Cwc's early life had a few notable moments. First a babysitter who neglected him(locked him in a closet), causing him not to speak for a few years. Second was his encounter with a talking animatronic bear that misheard his name and dubbed him Christian (instead of Christopher), He thought this was a sign from god, and the Sega shopping spree that got him deep into video games(And likely furthered any thoughts of grandeur).

In his teen years CWC had a group of high school girls who protected him and I think it was here that things started to go awry. Because he had his protectors, he was insulated from criticism that could have lead to self improvement. Due to the lack of this, he left highschool weak and with little in the way of critical interaction skills.
One of CWC's first major interactions with a person telling him "no, don't do that" was Marry Lee Walsh, a dean at his community collage, who scolded CWC for posting his "Attraction Signs" on campus. Chris was deeply hurt by this and instead of reflecting on why he shouldn't do this he instead villainized her and anyone who would oppose his views.
Some time after all this did he finally get the attention of the internet. But all those moments before the internet came into his life, he never blamed him self because seemingly no one ever bothered to guide him properly. A caring father could have instilled these things on him at a younger age, but Bob likely didn't want to bother, possibly due to his age. And his mother being a hoarder likely just tossed new things/toys at Chris in an attempt to keep him happy.
The lesson to take away from this is that children need to make mistakes and own up to them. If they continue to pass off the blame to some one else, they become so conceded that they'll indulge in insane behavior like what we see with CWC.

But what if I'm already a 5/10 with a borderline pornstar-tier dong?

Women will still take you.
Aren't you glad women are such sluts in a modern society? If you're a 5 and your cock is "7, then your tier will go up to 11!

fuck

>>>/oven/

Agreed, for the most part.
As far as I can tell, his focus doesn't start at preventing the suffering of individuals, but rather the improvement of individuals, which naturally leads to a reduction in suffering of both the individual and the groups that the individual is a part of. The nation exists to gives rise to the individual rather than vice versa. Because human groups are composed of individuals, a group can only be as good as the individuals therein, which means that while nations should be maintained, the most effective way to do that is to maintain and improve its components, which are the individuals, which then maintain and improve the group. It's cyclical. It makes logical sense, but I couldn't tell you if it works in practice.

You're the one who posted an image with the filename (((Jordan Peterson))).JPG.

Mortgages can't be inherited unless you're retarded enough to sign the bank documents.

You're the one seriousposting in a shitposting thread.

How far do you think this one will go?
If it's a tranny, do you think it will reach a point where the "heartsweet" reveals his non- bent duck to horrified Chris?

I agree with you there, but there are times when one needs to decide between the needs of the individual and the needs of the state. There are serious questions to be had about "how many deaths are worth a successful state," or "how many rights should be sacrificed for a strong and unified nation." Given his comments about fascism and ethno-centrist governments, I would assume his answer to that question would be "not many" or "none". Peterson is a strong individualist.

I don't necessarily blame him for this, and in an alternate timeline in which the Hart-Celler Act never existed, I might even agree with him. Unfortunately I've seen the damage that can be done by the importation of certain groups who could never hope to live up to the Western standards of civilization and who can do nothing but bring us down. I don't think Peterson has ever had this experience or this realization.

i thought u made a fucking OwO face.
god damn it i need to stay off the internet

Don't let it get you down, if you're insecure (like me tbh) get yourself a bathmate, start jelqing, eat test increasing food like oysters, shrimp dark chocolate, avocado and salmon, and do intense physical exercise so you can have more energy during sex and do not fap. The max you can grow in benis size is 2.5, girth I'm unsure but you'll get it nice and fat, which is what matters most.
You can still improve, user.

You do realize this doesn't actually increase your penis size, do you?

it makes it into a mushroom

Yea but it pumps me up.

I'm not sure who's more autistic: Chris for his total lack of financial priorities, or whoever it was that wasted their time compiling that fucking list.

It does, but it takes years of pumping along with self restraint for hormonal regulation, so going through a second puberty in a way, and even then the increase isn't thay impressive to the average normalfag. 2~ inches aren't going to make anyone scream with amazement, but you can make your "4 into " 6, so you become average at the least.

goodlookingloser.com/more/archive/entry/bathmate-before-and-after/
Check it.

I'll bet you kiss girls faggot

Penis growth is a myth and anyone who says otherwise is just trying to sell you something. Listen to actual doctors, not snake-oil salesmen and shills.

Fugg :DDD

t. Frustrated peanut dick user

I'm failing to find it at the moment, but I recently saw a video where he talks about how it's retarded to import people from other civilizations and expect them to uphold the values of Western civilization, because the values of Western civilization are the product of thousands of years of West-specific philosophy that other civilizations either never developed or never valued, which means that their people couldn't possibly be a part of Western civilization even if you brought them here. It interested me, because it seemed like a departure from his normal trains of thought, which is what you described.

Shouldn't you be jelqing instead of shitposting right now?

You can, but I recommend you wait for a price drop in their newest one, unless you've got spare dough. Why you'd want a bigger Wang when you're already packing heat is beyond me, especially when "7 is the boiling point, but whatever makes you happy user.
Click the tags to see more information, there is a guide somwhere in there. You've gotta be careful, you can hurt yourself if you pump too hard. Gains also become e more difficult after 1.5~ inches as well, it takes dedication.

Talk to people who've actually tried it, doctors also recommend you stay away from ketosis, even though it works. Doctors only cover things that are funded by the government, if it isn't funded by the gov, then will give you the default "Don't try it" answer.
Why not go into the forums and talk to the people who have tried it and have experience with it, you'd get the best answers there, and if you're 100% objective then it could be your chance to mine delicious some salt. Who knows, your choice user.

I think you guys should stick to jelquing

There are different ways of jelqing as well. One for girth and another for circumference.
I need to find it before anons here accidentally get a pencil dick.
Sage for not vidya.

What

Why would I want a big dick? I don't bang whores and don't intend to get in a relationship. If a relationship ever comes my way, it won't be with a whore who wants thundercock.

So you don't want to please your future wife?
That's one way to lose her.

Found it!!
I'm envious of your meaty dick, user.
goodlookingloser.com/get-hung/ultimate-guide-to-jelqing
Sage again for not videogames.

Sorry, sleepy.

Chris chan is such an amazing social experiment, I'm honestly amazed that there aren't hundreds of papers written about his life. He just occurred right at the golden age of internet shitposting, and the fact that you have people in this very thread feeling bad for him shows that he could have never happened these days. We were truly blessed to have lived in such a time.
Also his gf is a troll, as if you needed me to say that. Can't wait for the lie to fall apart.

Tbh i'd still like an upgrade to 7" vut i can't really put strain on it since i currently have an inflammation to the muscle that contracts my left testicle into my body. It sometimes hurt and i don't want to make it worse

is there any legitimate information that even comes close to supporting jelqing. or is it really a series of literal circle jerk forums spouting bro science.

I had a botched circumcision that left me with too little skin to have a comfortable erection and a doctor recommended jelqing as a means to circumvent it without surgery. I went from 5.5" length to 7" in the process in my late teens. ymmv but I think it probably works, however, I think it may only work when you're already growing anyway, increasing your potentials. There's no way to know now but I imagine if you're younger than 25 it'll probably work with less effect the older you get.

The biggest problem is probably a lack of solid before and after evidence. It probably has temporary benefits to people who are done growing, or maybe they're just flaccid benefits to them, no idea.

I quit once the skin was loose enough to be comfortable and because my girlfriend at the time was complaining about having her cervix beaten up.

Anecdotal and possibly just where I would've ended up regardless.
anyway, sage for off topic

good job

that just sounds like the effects of foreskin restoration via tugging. the principle is putting enough tension on the skin to induce the growth of new cells, much the same way you gain new skin cells by getting to fat. this however should not affect (at least with any significance) the actual size of your penis.

Of course they do. They simply don't care because they see kids as objects and nothing more.

Who will ever love me. I had relationships in highschool but ever since seeing the average 6 inch (hell even 4 inch with some girth) penises I've chickened out of a few relationships. I'm going to make that poor girl regret she ever went with me. Maybe in the future she'll cuck me for a real dick. Feels bad but I won't say I didn't deserve this.

Either you guy are colossal newfags or you have learned nothing from the past.
I'm willing to bet everything from my waist down on the fact that she is his "girlfriend" about as much as he's a girl.

The average is 5.5 inch by the way. Stop caring so fucking much you dipshit. Most women get off to the mental side of things not just the physical.

My first girlfriend thought the average was 7 inches. Now I'm terrified of what the next one might think. Especially if she isn't a virgin

He doesn't have another parent. You're thinking of Bob's kids, who were grown or nearly grown by the time Bob divorced their mother and married Snorlax Barb

What else is new. My girlfriend thinks my dick is huge, yet mine is just average. It's around 5.7 inch she thinks it is 7 inch. I just let her be stupid and enjoy the ride.
Stop being so much of a worrying cunt for fucks sake.

Think about what you've said

Come on now.

your dick looks smaller to you than it will to most girls. so long as you aren't under like 4" or something its not the end of the world. lets be fucking real, if you get a good girl to like you enough to fuck she wont care if your dicks a little small.

this, i had a girl think my dick was 8" im like 5.8 or something.

Sometimes I feel like the only wizard with a thick eight inch dick.

fags the lot of you

Lose weight you fucking fat ass.

Crippling social anxiety and low self esteem.

o-ok…

I actually like them, get fucked.

Why has nobody in this thread yet remotely mentioned how he's dating Zoe Quinn's mom?

wait
what?

source on that

Wow look at all these videogames?

FUCK
I wish I wasn't such a shy fuckboy sometimes.

putting your self out there isn't much better either tbh

Someone mentioned that "she's" got a whale slob fetish or something like that on her profile. "She" might just be fucked up.

Too much work.

Not my choice , moved frequently as a minor.

Sounds like you got virgins or she lied to you to keep you free of insecurity

At least I'd have a girl to headpat, hug and fuck though.
A girl told me that she and some of her friends agreed I looked like I had a big cock, plus apparently there were some girls who wanted to make out with me, so I guess I might have a change if I ever stop being a little bitch.

I don't want to kill again.

if you've got nothing beyond skin deep or aren't really reliable then it wont last long tbh

I really want Chris to turn up on The Undateables.

nothing physically abnormal with the black woman

She's a nigger, I wouldn't call that physically normal.

Behold perfection
I'm not even pushing away the chub
Any girl i've shown it told me she wants to suck/ride it
Polite sage.

But if I go around dating chicks, eventually I might get one that'll last. If I just sit around then I won't get one at all.
I just can't bring myself to try though.

Someone make a .webm of that spinfucking set to meatspin.

you see that's a maybe, but if you're going into a relationship straight into "dating" you're going to hit a wall with that gurl. it's better to turn a friendship into a serious relationship because that way you're less likely to to just not really get anywhere with them tbh

tbh

Your mom's opinion doesn't count, faggot.

But that's what premiere is for

Did you really not look at her last name and think "haha wow what a (((coincidence)))"?

My left hand exists?

No, you won't. Not anymore. Not unless you find one from some closed off part of the world, who was raised to be a proper woman with no access to the internet or television or current events. And then if you want to impress such a woman you'd need to be a real man who would appeal to old femininity, capable of moving innawoods and building a cabin for your family and hunting your food.

All modern women will leave the moment they find something better. It might take six months, it might take 8 years. There was a guy on /fit/ last year who started a thread about how his wife left him after TEN YEARS, and she had been fucking other dudes for most of it and told him she never really loved him and basically faked it for the convenience of her entire life being paid for. There's countless stories of guys getting into a "loving" relationship with some down & out girl, spending tens of thousands of dollars to improve her life by helping her with housing and school, and then once she's capable of moving under her own power or she finds a better guy at her new job, it's like the first one never happened. Even if you don't get fucked that severely, you're still probably gonna experience a standard divorce or breakup when you thought you had the one.

And the breakups and divorces are never civil. You never mutually stop loving each other and agree to go your separate ways without conflict. Because women hate being single. They can't stand it. They line up another guy before leaving you, so that they won't be single for a even moment. And they can't just string him along with talk, they have to fuck him to make it a sure thing, so they're always fucking someone else for months before they leave you, and he's probably given you an STD. They don't think of it as cheating, they think of it as insurance.

STOP IT YOU'RE HITTING TOO CLOSE TO HOME

Does your mom count?

>>>/furry/

I wish my parents had chosen a side, either full-vidya or no vidya. They were fence-shitters who were constantly bothering me about playing too much but never did anything to actually make me do anything else. Constant guilt trips. Didn't sign me up for a sport or take the vidya away or anything, just bitched every time they saw me on it. Nothing but negativity, they never proposed an alternative source of fun. So all I learned was that everything I ever did was wrong. Felt like I had to hide anything that made me happy. I wish they had just left me alone to be parented by the fucking console because at least then I wouldn't have anxiety now.

yep you're right. The thing about girls is that they'll never stop talking to other guys while they are with you, they might not fuck them but they have them as back up for when you eventually break up with each other.

i mean that was the only sexual contact ive had and she just kinda clumsily sucked on it for a few min till she got skin stuck in her braces. after that it was mostly blood and screaming. we were like 15 so that was either her first time or had only done it like once or twice.

Sort of like this. Like I'm aware enough that when I'm at university I can at least talk to friends but at home I just can't pull my self away from the computer. It's just addiction sorry for blogposting plz no bully

Take it from someone in a similar position as you. Fake it till you make it will only get you so far. I got into the habit of talking to other people but there will always be a deeprooted fear of social situations. I'm the confidant man when talking to groups but it all breaks down once I go on stage or when someone gets upset at me. Sad truth for you and me right here, the women who you should marry and will love you is in the same situation as you and most likely will never get into a social situation where she'll meet you.

I forgot to mention, part of the reason they're this way is feminism and media creating the meme that men are all cheaters and all have "side chicks." This is reinforced by niggers (literally vocal minority) posting on twitter and FB about all their fucking hoes and their degenerate nigger girlfriends not caring that they fuck other girls, because they're monkeys.

The statistics show quite the opposite, women cheat WAY more than men, even in the modern world with Tinder and everything. Women use dating apps to keep a backlog of men they can instantly rely on for money if their current one fails, men use dating apps to find a new girl when their old one leaves.

i wouldn't lower myself to that.

Did the thread end with a murder suicide? I don't consider myself an angry person, but I would be livid. I don't get how people keep their cool in such situations.

Went my own way.

Isn't it normal for humans to not want children when they feel that the world would be too dangerous/shit for their children?
During WWII European birthrates declined while right after that the baby boom started because the economy was blooming and society was generally less shit because no constant bombings.

Holla Forums has come to.

are you me
i constantly lie to everyone about what i spend my free time doing because of this deep embedded shame about anything relating to video games or even online communities

You must embrace your awkwardness and wield it as a sword to repel the normalfags

That's pretty much how every conversation with normalfags go when they ask me what I do in my free time. It's not like they have any real hobbies so why the fuck is that always one of the first questions they ask?

Sad, I can see a childhood friend of mine going the same route as well. Bitch made him pay for a house, her car, pretty much dumps every bill they get on him, made him break contact with all his friends besides a few very specific ones she "approves of", regulates what he drinks, eats and watches on TV, apparently even ruled out the time has has to go to bed. I can't see how a person could stand living with someone like that.

Needs to be updated

And thanks to woman vote, this turns into one of the steps for the end of the civilization.
A huge amount of kids that gets fucked in the head by amoral and hideous shit like this, not counting the (((programming))) thats comes to fill the voids, that evolve into "evil/wicked" generation.
A world were living like a traitorous animal is seen as the social norm, really deserves what it gets at the end.
Sad, since people never think of consequences in their purse to always be on top.

Might as well kill yourself if you're looking for a wife in the modern world.

You too? Shame I don't have any suitable reaction images to properly articulate my feelings about this.

Please, don't stop. This aleady cuts deep into me and it's been a short while after i've became a NEET. Two or three years isn't so long now, is it?

Hang yourself, and take your trash waifu with you.

>not unintentionally looking like your waifu but manlier

Did anyone archive/cap the thread?

Probably not, it just turned into a feels thread, it's not like the guy was blogposting the divorce proceedings. Just venting.

I have never been so conflicted in my life.

skip the waifu shit and just go full monk

Come on son.
All these insecure, shrimp dick faggots in this thread.
tfw I have an above average dick.So this must be how dudebros feel.

Fuck it, I'll bite.

How do I do it, though?
Do I need to pick up martial arts or something, because my body is awful.
Not overweight, just rigid from all the sitting.

there is no god.

Religious monk is also cuckmode because you're letting the religion think for you and it's someone else telling you not to have sex rather than your own decision.

Just realize the combination of your unworthiness and modern womens' trashiness will never lead to a healthy relationship, and stop trying to fuck them. Put 3D sex out of your mind entirely. If you're about to say something and have that subconscious urge to bite your tongue because it might offend her and then you've ruined your nebulous chances at having sex with that particular woman, just fucking say it. She was never gonna fuck you anyway so who cares what she thinks? Offend them. Shame them. Say what you're thinking. Don't give a fuck. Don't fall for their stupid bullshit where they give you puppy dog eyes and ask you to help lift something, make them carry that heavy bag themselves. If she was never gonna fuck you anyway then you have nothing to lose. Do what you want with your life as long as it doesn't involve bending over backwards to please a woman, because she won't do the same for you.

That thinking is why no woman will fuck you user.

Any why would I want them to? So I can develop an attachment and later have my heart torn out when they callously move on to a guy who's better looking or earns more money than me?

By deciding I am not interested in any of them, I have the upper hand. I won't be tricked into spending my money or effort on some woman who expects handouts because she smiles and has tits. In the context of my life, I have removed the woman's only value, her reproductive organs. She is nothing to me now. I don't care about how big my dick is because none of them will ever see it. I don't care about my performance in bed because I'm not fucking them. I don't care about relationship drama or acting the right way so as to not offend them. Nobody will ever criticize me for spending too much time playing vidya, or interrupt movies asking "who's that?" because she was looking at her phone during important plot, or accuse me of seeing another woman because I decided to do some extra sets at the gym and returned home half an hour later.
I haven't given up my own self-respect, I still dress well, shower daily, and have a job. I still value my male friends, because my male friends aren't trying to fuck each other or support the others financially, so I know our friendship actually means something.

I might not be worth a lot, but I know that modern women are worth a hell of a lot less. It's detrimental to your life to be involved with one, unless reproducing is your only goal and you don't care what happens as long as you pump out some kids.

Savage.

dick shills ruined this thread.

Make CWC topic again

Are there any academic papers on CWC yet? He's interesting in the same way a trainwreck or massive carcrash is.

Impressive, but
So damn close, are you Italian by the way?

There is a cuteboys in this board, but this ain't it. This is /hotmen/

I recall reading something about discord cracking down on "hate speech" too recently, anyone back me up?

I think they posted something on their twitter about it

sauce on music?

Found it.

I'm not sure what to think.

Lord… I couldn't even imagine the nastiest gay would do that.

here fag

Blame my parents for that one. And half, yeah.
Italian and Polish

thanks

nice touch

Every problem is solved because of not getting married. Or at least a prenup Honestly though there's plenty of decent women out there, a good chunk of them are retarded but a strong relationship comes from telling each other to not be retarded so it's really not that hard as long as you work at it

There's a very simple rule to go by, user.

Blowjobs aren't everything user.

I wonder what it'd taste like if you licked it?

Those get thrown out all the time nowadays. Never marry. NEVER. Have kids if you want, even date. But until gov gets its slimy hands outta marriage, it's for chumps.

Get outta my fuckin' thread you damn gays.

My girlfriend is better than any of your boyfriends

more liek girlfriend (male)

I'de prefer an experience over a material object tbh. A simple silver/gold ring can be pretty cheap as well. If you're smart you can even make your own gold ring with a few months of effort

I think his upbringing, not just by his parents, but by society in general, is even more responsible for his current state than his autism. I think the theory that Chris does not actually have autism, but rather Landau-Kleffner Syndrome, is very interesting.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Autism_Awareness_E-mails

Landau-Kleffner Syndrome causes children to spontaneously lose the ability to speak for extended periods of time. This of course stunts their social development significantly, especially when misdiagnosed.

The issue is getting women to even look at your dick. Once you're that far, you're already set.

CWC started on Holla Forums, newfag detected.

So did a lot of cancerous shit we rightly cringe at years later.