Travis Strikes Back

Hopes? Fears?

I'm worried because it's playable with only one Joycon. No idea how they will give the game decent gameplay or even a camera this way, unless it really is just corridors and mini games.

i read that its a mobile game
is that true?

lol

Monokuma as a boss when?

Fucking dropped

I have no hope. There are really no more heroes left in man.

I think Suda is holding No More Heroes 3 hostage and is playing on people's desire for a continuation of the franchise to help give the switch a shot in the arm. I just wanted NMH 3 that brings a concise end to the series, capping off with a properly concluding Travis/Henry fight.

You know where you belong OP, stay there.

How, exactly?

Why is Kozaki's art so fucking perfect?

You don't belong here.

Severely autistic, animu-obsessed, randy, antisocial, sociopathic, predilection for Aryan women over niggers, insults, memes and weird company.

Why you want sounds for a webm that has cuts every two seconds?

Has holding a game sequel hostage EVER worked for any developer?

There has to be some more examples.

I wanted to say Bayonetta 2 but the developers didn't intentionally want it that way it's just Nintendo was the only one to want to take it.

a game about data mining?

You do know the last game he actually worked on was No More Heroes 1, right? Everything else between NMH2 and Let It Die, he was executive producer or some shit.
I miss Lily Bergamo.

Just emulate it in 5 years man.
I know I will.

threadly reminder

Agreed but this board is half 4ch and half reddit no one of the old remains just abandon this shit site with shit mods.

No one else worried you can play this game with only one Joycon and there are only six levels and Bad Man is the only real boss and it's probably a corridor game with mini games?

seems like plenty of buttons to play something with, though holding it looks like a pain

Please at least try.

How nu r u not to see the fucking rotting of this board to newfaggots who don't have the slightes clue what this is all about?

You're reaching you fucking shill.

Why do you not put the effort in to at least not be so obvious that you don't belong here. You're hardly earning your shekels.

No. Modern action games need at least two sticks or definitely more face buttons than this. Everything else is riduculous.

You can't coast on Bloodborne forever, unfortunately. How funny is it that Breath of the Wild outsold Bloodborne without even being out for a year? lmfao

Probably what Travis would say.

He'd sound less pathetic and obsessed, though.

NEVER.

Who is this lady and am I the only one that wants to punch her for being such an irritating cunt

Don't worry, it'll come out on consoles where it'll actually sell in a couple years.

How did you miss the whole summer period after E3 of maximum cancer and massive post quality decline? Not like the bunkers are active though.

You're gay, FYI.

They specifically use models with small hands when showing the joycons in use. I have long slender hands, and it's painful to use joycons. I had to buy a third party plastic housing to make them meatier to hold. Also, I bought a pro controller because joycons are shit in general.

Capcom holding Darkstalkers 4 hostage, telling people to buy TxSF i think

shut the fuck up

You see? You could be some bland, edgy side character in the game with that attitude.

*a fat wad of cash later

if you buy this garbage you dont deserve to play videogames.

It's not even a NMH game, from what i understand, it's a collection of couple of part/mini games.

So a bunch of repressed homosexuals sit around in tight black leather SS uniforms while lifting weights and sucking each other's dicks?

It takes literally less than 2mn to look up how to make a fucking good webm you retard.

I would have actually laughed if you had mentioned something vidya related like:
Or something of the like, but you didn't so it was a bad joke.

It's Holla Forums: the game, not a Holla Forums: the game.

Oh right
My bad then, I apologize for my poor judgement and lack of focus.

The cuts are intentional, you would know if you weren't a (literal) faggot.

Therefore the question stands.