Autistic Roblox children are having a huge spergout because their autism simulator is adding realistic human models in...

Autistic Roblox children are having a huge spergout because their autism simulator is adding realistic human models in an upcoming update. The cries range from "It's not blocky, that's not how Roblox is meant to look" to "ODers (Online daters, according tobUrban Dictionary) are going to ruin the game with sexualization" which is apparently a huge problem in the community, servers that quickly appear before getting purged where kids can partake in explicit blocky sex acts. Also no, I don't play this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wqr0stRA1NU?t=1m22s
volafile.org/r/dpzwdxum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then why are you making this thread?
user, let autistic kids enjoy their autism, they dont invade your vidya and sperg it out, do they?

Holy Shit! Their community seems to have problems with something called "online daters". I can't wait to find out what those are.

I enjoy bullying children

You are a terrible person, user, and you havent matured.

Roblox was in a downward spiral ever since they added shirts and pants

I play roblox with my cousin, and blocky characters are rare. Everyone already chooses the pseudo realistic model instead of the OG yellow blocks. I've also never seen any sort of sexual flirting. The best I've seen is my cousin sperging at someone using the default female character and them not knowing how to type a response.

I'm sure the majority of the population will use it, and I will have fun making abominations combining the various body parts.

At least he's honest.

Oh come on, it helps them with their future. My cyber bullying is but a little taste of what awaits them in adulthood.

Autistic people dont learn from bullying user, they just get more retacted from society with that
The sister of a friend of mine works with autistic children and i like to hear her exploits.

why_boner.jpg

OK, it's children playing house with each other. It's not even ERP. It looks like simply claiming that you are in a relationship with another player is enough to upset a significant part of the userbase, to the point of making youtube videos and blog posts to complain about it.

We also would like to hear her exploits.
Got the time?

My neighbor's (possibly autistic) 7-year-old grandson plays Roblox when I babysit him so she can go buy more cheap wine.

That's it. I have nothing else to contribute to this thread.

Children still play roblox?
I was under the impression it was like, all 30 year olds pretending they were trolling 11 year olds.

Search Roblox Sex in Youtube

Shit, they are actually having "orgies".

youtu.be/wqr0stRA1NU?t=1m22s

Well its 2:35 am here, but ill give you my favourite one.
She told me that it made her really sad whenever she has to use violence against them, since most of them are too gone to even understand what they are doing, she blames the parents for not disciplining him at home while he was still small and harmless.

Where do i sign?

I can kinda see where he's coming from, although I don't agree with him doing it. I have the same issue with small dogs like chihuahuas and pomeranians. I feel this irresistible urge to bully them whenever I see them. Especially the tiny little puppers that are always shaking and barking. For some reason it's insanely satisfying to bully them.

You need to study for that, i dont even recall what she studied, but after graduating she started working on a center specialized on treating autistic people.

Oh my

Is she hot?

I really, really like that dog

Not at all

It looks like a fat autist given a dog form m8

I know, it's perfect

I love hardcore sax!

This reminds me of the times when I tried to get a girlfriend in Runescape

Sounds like a great job until he spergs out and rages.

That looks pretty spooky. Is roblox that desperate to stay important?

There's this kid in the game who uses custom scripts to rape other players apparently, hilarious.

Highlight from the video

Worked as a tard wrangler for 3 years. You dont need to study. They give you on site training. U only need to study if you want to go beyond tard wrangling.

Like, advanced tard wrangling?

How old do you think her sister is? haha

I saw some guy that put bombs on shit and played allah ackbar music before blowing everything up.

Different restraints how to deescalate and shit basically. Dont go into that field not worth it the stories are more fun when u dont have to deal with them.

reminds me of habbo hotel back in the day

I feel the same way about traps and femboys, expect my feelings are extremely violent and homicidal, bundling in with teenage heartbreak, angsty residue from said heartbreak, low self esteem, confidence issues and self hate.
Boy, I have issues! Ha ha

Reminds me of Garry's mod. Many servers allowed you to rape other players and cum shot on the their screen when you finished.

tbh naz tbh

This is kind of fucked up, those are kids.

That guy is probably going to be a cuckold when he grows up.

You piqued my curiosity so I set out to look for this script and it's injector. Now I have it
volafile.org/r/dpzwdxum
If I was some sort of sick individual, I would probably get of to their reactions.

Those models don't fit the Roblox aesthetic very well.

OP is an over exaggerating faggot. Even IF anthro comes out it will be only in some games or a model you have to buy with virtual currency. Online dating is rare and so are script kiddies. sage