RB6 Siege and Joint Ops
GoT Season 5
Powerwolf
Holla Forums and Holla Forums threads
Rice with steak
Mountain Tea
5 days nofap
Pretty good lad

I'm about to go out and get drunk I don't know about you faggots sitting at home

Fallout: New Vegas. The last time I had a full playthrough of it was five years ago so it's almost like playing it brand new again. I'm having fun.
Dan Vs.
A Marty Robbins playlist
Holla Forums
Cincinnati Chili
Coke Zero, or should I say 'Coke Zero Sugar'. Honestly I think it's an improvement, I like it
Nothing recently, but I've seemingly developed a major fetish for posh british women overnight. Can't stop thinking about em'.
Pretty good tbqh

Are you going out with friends or on your own?

Football Manager
bydlo videos
Ladytron, KMFDM, Cypress Hill
Holla Forums
sauerkraut soup I made
lots of beer
not today
comfy, about to get drunk

Senko no Ronde 2 and Everybody's Golf
Nuclear Negro
Senko no Ronde 2's OST
Rokudou no Onna-tachi
A couple burgers, some chicken strips and poutine
Lemon Water
exhentai.org/g/1110576/d7b6b1ef13/
exhentai.org/g/1112266/fc2165bab8/
Feel like I'm starting to get a cold.

nothing yet
youtube
metal
grand ma's cookies
strawberry iced tea
nofap day 2
comfy despite the hurricane that's on the way

Splatoon 2, Danganronpa 2
Made in Abyss, DBZ
Ozric Tentacles
Sun Ken Rock, HxH
Steak
Water
Miyabi
Breddy gud

guardian heroes
hurricane updates
NOAA
Pizza
rum punch
yes, downloads are finished
Good, like when it is a snow day and school is closed

OSRS
Shitty EAS mockups
Fleeting Joys
Still trying to figure out fossil island
chicken and rice
water
Don't know yet
Fossil Island is fucking annoying, embed related.
Also Mod Wolf is the worst.

With my dick, just some Mania and not much else. Waiting for Odyssey now. Logged back into steam, but I'll rather wait until I build my own setup before I clutter up my current one with shit that I won't bother touching.
Informational videos and all of that shit. Earthquake in Mexico, tornadoes in Texas & Florida too.
Obscure shit, small artists like Nelward, +TEK, Vectrx and other ones. I listen to a lot of shit on a daily basis so I can't mention just one.
Nothing right now. Last thing I read was about muscle shit.
Oatz, potatoes and egg. Need to go shopping.
Water, if not water then something like a tea or something.
A fuckton. Read on why.
Sore, but surprised. I started training for boxing recently and it showed me how weak I was, but it also accelerated my testosterone to it's boiling point (as far as I know), I fapped the next day and I just wouldn't run out of cum, didn't feel drowzy or sleepy after neither. It really awoke my potential on how well I could do sexually, and also made me realize how much I've underestimated myself in general, I just have to keep training to build even further. Going to start nofap so I can have as much endurance as possible.

My calves feel like hell, I've already stretched but I really pushed myself. I go back next week, and when we recruit more new people we are going to do it 3+ times a week.
After boxing, I'll do some krav maga for a tiny bit, then move forward to real arts.

No time now, got school work
James White, school lectures
Gong - Flying Teapot, Steely Dan - Countdown to Ecstasy
School textbooks, /christian/, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, the usual blogs
Turkey, tomato, and lettuce sandwich with fruits and veggies
Water, coffee, tea
>FAPPAN DATE'N
Still prayin…
Enjoying Mr. Bones Wild Ride. Atlanta is getting hit around Monday, so wish me luck guys.

(((
Everyone posts, nobody responds.
)))

Haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll play some Quake with the lads later. Feeling really burned out on vidya right now tbh.
Maybe anime later
Nothing
8ch
Don't know yet
Water
My waifu
Equifax bullshit has me on edge because I'm pretty sure I'm affected. The stress between that and school is really getting me down. Hope I have a future to look forward to because I ain't seeing one right now.

Tekken 7
Tokyo Godfathers
youtube.com/watch?v=chbuhL2L4pY

EDF 4.1 and r6 siege
New made in abyss episode
Talking heads and johnny cash
nuthin
Eggs, sausage, frozen mango
water
Dunno, might not fap tonight. If I do possibly kemono
pretty good. Gonna go on a trip for the rest of the weekend.

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones on my 2ds
WWF: Smackdown on emulator
Megaman X4 on PC with a few patches to get the bloody thing running
Nitronic Rush
Boku no Hero Academia
Old WWF PPVs like Summerslam '97 and Wrestlemania 14, all on vhs, taped by an old friend of mine
A few live dvds of Manowar, Megadeth, Yes and Kiss
Sabaton, Alice in Chains, Primal Fear, Angel Witch and a few others, also these guys from Chile on vid related
Old car manuals
Judge Dredd: Day of Chaos
Boku no hero Academia
Studying for next week's exam
Kiwi
My contempt and hatred for my collage 2nd campus, it's filled with lefty manlets and retards
Not… yet
Bretty gud so far

Take a break or try something new sometimes switching to something like AOEII helps me think.

CSGO with some lads from uni
Fargo season 1
LCD Soundsystem - American Dream
Akame ga Kill
Thinking of starting Lone Wolf & Cub next, or maybe one of Naoki Urasawa's older works before Monster
Pizza
Beer maybe?
I kind of have a headache so maybe not
Been jerking it to a lot of Type-G lately
exhentai.org/g/888995/0ae5240cd4/
exhentai.org/g/890299/11b9e4f26e/
Pretty damn fine man, just settling in to my college dorm, classes start on Monday

rip white cat22
I see you are a man of culture.

Fossil Island is kind of meh. The agility thieving thing is actually kind of cool but its just completely shit exp, I dont see a purpose for it.

The Wyverns have pretty shit drops and only 2 spawns for the ones that matter, I might try it out on a Slayer task, hopefully that will make it better.

Only thing I am interested in is the Volcano mine but I can't be annoyed right now to get the Kudos. Hopefully the mine is good, I am hoping it can get me from 75 to 80 mining.
Art wise though, the Island is really pretty they did a good job on the art and its over all presentation.

Granblue, Memewatch
Person of interest
Nothing
Dangerous
Popcorn
Tea
exhentai.org/g/1058575/24cfc9e24b/
Comfy

R6:Siege and don't get killed by rain and wind speeds of 60mph
Nothing at the moment
FAST playlist
GG thread and whatever interesting shitpost threads are here
Home cooked burgers soon
Hopefully water this weekend
Yassy's stuff
exhentai.org/g/1086951/a97a795ce9/
Pretty ok, going through shit but I'm not that worried.

*hug*

Sanic Mania
Star Trek TOS I've just about finished the "good" ST series, but I hear really mixed reactions about Enterprise and Voyager. Don't know if I'll follow the series after I'm done with this
Nothing
Nothing
Fish
Water
Random stuff from my fapping folder
Bad but could be worse

Glad to hear that everyone seems well.

Georgia boy?

Have you contacted your bank/credit union? I would do so ASAP.

FFT on muh Vita
Naked and Afraid season 3
Iron Maiden
About the Earth's rotation and stuff. Solar time vs others.
Some of the world's finest cheeses.
Runa energy drink.
Fuck no. sexin' up this weekend
Fantastic, gents. Hope your Friday is going as well as mine!

Binding of Issac
Wakfu Season 3
My Hero Academia's OST recently came out.
Holla Forums and Holla Forums
Pills.
Tea.
Dick limper than biscuit.
Sick but almost cured.

I probably need to reset and take a break from vidya altogether for a week or so, but I'm afraid I'm gonna feel like shit from not doing anything in the interim if I do. All this real life drama isn't helping any even though it's out of my control, since I don't want to stop avoid escapism into vidya if the real world is being so shitty right now. Probably ought to pick up an actual hobby one of these days so I can start feeling accomplished with myself, but I'm a lazy, easily frustrated fuck.

Died last night on a HCIM in a really stupid way, but at least I wasn't stupid enough to do brand-new content that's still being tuned by a vindictive furry faggot. I should take solace in the fact that I'm slightly less dumb than dovydas, but I don't. Maybe I'll give it one more shot before becoming too jaded to care about hardcore status anymore.
Also Fossil Island is a hilarious trainwreck that only continues to prove that Jagex isn't to be trusted to do anything.

Do tell. Who are you gonna bang?
Are the dude who has a wife and has fucked in the car before?
Still living in your 20's eh?

DRY BABY

This week went by pretty fast.

Was playing CK2.
Drawing now since I found an old drawing of mine, going to digitize and edit it a little.
pic-related
Jim's JRoss stream again.
Jim's JRoss stream again.
Purple Revolution
Biscuits
Tea
Nah
Alright tbh

y-you too

Probably ought to have but it's a little too late now considering everything closes over the weekend. Fortunately I'm a huge poorfag who doesn't have that much to lose, but I'll be afraid of getting schlonged in a manner largely out of my control with absolutely no chance of recourse.

Put tingle in there

>Mod Faggotwolf being a condescending fuck on the subreddit

lookin good man. I need to do some more drawing myself

no Florida

rip

Take a walk, lad. Get out of your environment, get out of your routine, get out of your slump.

Wifey. Not sure about the car thing, we're too fat to bang in the car. We've fooled around but not like full on banged in the vehicle. If growing up means no longer banging my wife, then yeah, sign me the fuck up for arrested development. I'll stay 21 for life, yo

Maybe in the distant background.

Thanks man.

You could have prevented this.

I'll probably go salt mining on Roblox or some shit tonight. I'm kinda tired of games as a whole right now (I'm more into cinema and shit right now, probably just a phase but oh well).
Watched The Hangover last night because I'm going through BBC's 100 Greatest Comedies list. The fact that The Hangover is on the list but shit like Spaceballs, Wayne's World, Clerks and Napoleon Dynamite isn't is a travesty. The only funny scenes involved the tiger. Probably gonna watch The Music Box from 1932 and then rewatch Inside Out because I'm a self admitted Pixar fanboy
Embed
Nothin'
Had a double patty breakfast sandwich earlier
Sparkling Ice, the Cherry Limeade ones are god tier
I dunno, probably hot WWE guys, best ones being a mix of Balor, Breeze and TJP
Same fag from last week. Still nothing out of that guy, at this point I'm contemplating if it's worth the risk to DM his "anonymous" gay twitter (Spoilers: He's not good at hiding it. When it wasn't protected I managed to snatch shirtless pics off it). On one hand if it works it'd send me straight to the finish line, if it doesn't it could blow up in my face and hard because of the names attached and shit. If it fucks up then there's no way I could recover it because I'd just be seen as a creep. Goddamnit, I just want freedom from my narcissistic family before I go clinically insane, I need this opportunity.

Other than idly fucking around with YuGiOh WC 2011 on my phone, I've basically exhausted my current library. Fuck, I've resorted to Maplestory for lack of anything decent to play
Boruto. This shit is terrible, but I really want to check out that Naruto Xenoverse thing that's coming out next year and need to have some idea of what the story is
youtube.com/watch?v=CBLEqbctgUg
A couple of baby's first python guides, some writing for a project I'm working on with some other anons
I should really consider doing that
Water, lemonade
Free Cities
Not too bad at all. Probably going to get high in a bit, so even better

(Checked)

CK2+
Old CN cartoons
Death Grips
About Bogomilism
Rice and steak
Chloride
Trying nofap until I groom this beard
Anxious about whether I get accepted in the only decent university here

DRY BABY

This image reminds me of when draw threads were actually good.

i just finished the ff3 3d remake, almost fucked up at the boss because I was retarded.
now going to play the ff4 3d remake. I never played the 2d originals OR 2d remakes of those (did they have any?), so at some point in the future I'm going to play the earlier versions. I've been playing almost non-stop it felt pretty good

are you ONLINE?

FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET OUT MY Holla Forums

Darkest Hour Kaiserreich with the American Union State.
Nothing currently.
Digitally Imported radio pirated .m3u
Shibumi by Trevanian
Grilled cheese right now.
Beer.
No fappan.
Good because today's an extended holiday.

I don't know if this is the right place for you

Probably some Blazblue Central Fiction with my buddies, maybe some Guilty Gear Rev
Twin Peaks season 3
Camel
/tg/
Pizza
apple juice
milfxshota
Pretty decent. Been a long week and I'm ready for the weekend.

Bless you for those links user

rip

BTW, is youtube's ui messed up for anyone else?

how are you finding season 3 user?

These niggers keep switching to this terrible layout that looks like it's made for tablets and mobile shitters. Every time I close the tab and go back a bit later they switch it on again. Been like that for a week now for me.

wives are cool, especially someone else's wives.

t. divorced, with (now without) kid and an ex-bull - i don't even remember the poor cuck's name

Honestly not sure. I should really get back to World of Final Fantasy since I haven't played in it a week, but I'm really in the mood for a Metroidvania. Either La-Mulana, Shantae: Risky's Revenge, or Symphony of the Night. Should probably get back to Sonic 2, as well.
Sam Hyde videos. Maybe Phantom of the Paradise later.
David Bowie and various Sonic tracks.
Capeshit and the Death Grips Twitter.
Ravioli ravioli
Pepsi.
We'll see.
The urge to procrastinate instead of making my game.

About to wipe out Yuropoors so we can stop getting these threads in the fucking morning.

Crud, now I can't update the Holla Forums catalog or view the options from the catalog. I'm so sick of these tech problems.

The threads start on Friday morning and die Monday afternoon, who cares?

have you considered not being a crybaby?

faggot detected

Pokemon Red, I'm doing a nuzlocke run.
Jewtube.
Nothing.
Tejina Senpai and this thread.
Chicken.
Tea.
Nothing.
Unfulfilled.

(((you)))

You lose by default.

Oh shit, you just reminded me.
I want to watch Fire Walk with Me tonight.

Only watched the first episode so far but I really enjoyed it. It definitely doesn't have the same comfy feel of season 1, but it's still good.

Make sure to watch the extended fan edit

Yeah, they've definitely toned down the charismatic soap opera atmosphere of the original series, but the spirit is still very much the same. Duck out of the thread before you get spoiled on the later plot points.

It's very long, but you get to see Sheryl Lee's titties

Too normalfag for 8ch/v/, too robot for true normalfags.

Yeah, sometimes /vr/ feels more like…homeghosttown.

I'm not a normalfag, so I won't get a wife, nigger

I think it mainly comes from filming it with digital cameras rather than on film. It just feels off. The style is still very Lynch and I love that.

which album?

Nothing specific, I've just been listening to everything between Station to Station and Let's Dance recently.

Feels good to not be a Yuro

Rising Storm Vietnam

Spongebob

80splanet

Holla Forums

Homemade burgers

Coke

5 days since I last did it

Alright

I've been trying some PS2 jrpgs but holy shit are most of them this boring? Even if they're interesting story wise (Shadow Hearts) they shit themselves in the gameplay department. Also tried Dragon Quest VIII and I didn't like it. It's not the genre because Chrono Trigger is probably one of my favourite games. You can always hit me up with some good shit I'd appreciate it.

UFC Embedded. Holy shit I'm bummed about the cancelled Johnson fight.

Sleep Well Beast

Братья Карамазовы

It's late I don't eat late.

But I'll grab that root beer lol.

nope

Anxious. I've been trying to play something relaxing today or (see playan). Other than that I'm making some music from time to time but I rarely finish anything because I lack motivation.

yurop here, slav division
we don't have niggers, muslims in the streets or sjws in the govt

2hu
City hunter
Various 80s anime OPs
A book on how to make 3d part models
Juice
In a bit
Nah
A bit sore, but good. In moving in a bit, so I'm looking forward to that. I'll get to be closer to some people I tabletop with, so it's nice.

Stop being fat, go fat somewhere else. And take your fat wife too.

Joint Ops with Holla Forums and Arcane Dimensions for Quake
Mushishi
Folk Metal
Holla Forums
pizza
Water, Dr Pepper
MILFs
eh

Absolver and maybe some overwatch with friends
Ahoy's Polybius video
embed
Saotome-Senshu, Hitakakusu (fit girls best)
home made hot dogs
Orange Juice
not really, I haven't feel like it for a couple of weeks now
Ok, shit could always be worse, and now I'm having fun with video games so I got going that for me.

I've been wanting to play Nocturne and Odin's Sphere. I don't really know anything about the rest of them, I'll look them up.

Working on it, mate. Both of us are, actually. there is nowhere else but present day, heh, present time HAHAHAHAHAHA

6 months ago misusing echoes would have been a lyncing offence. At least try to fit in while asking for sympathy.

Is Fist of the North Star a good anime ?
I watched a couple clips of it and it seemed like something I could watch.

Was playing HOI4 maybe Fallout New Vegas later
Nothing
Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness
The Quartet
Pizza
Water
non
I've had a cough for the last week and my throat feels like it's being stabbed

Read the manga. The anime is a bit of a slog, since the first arc is full of filler.

Read the manga, the anime has way too much filler.

Pic related, game a shit, dictionary can't keep up with the times, smh tbh fam
vinesauce
random tunes from my favorites playlist on youtube including, but not limited to, this: youtube.com/watch?v=4_kU7cOjWy4
nothing
nothing
peach flavored sugar water
nah
cold, but ok

slavik

tone the autism down, you'll live easier

stop playing vidya
damn
good luck, mega satan

DRYEST OF BABS

nice

wanna play joint ops but the fucking thing wont install and i haven't got the patience to sort it
nothing
City-pop
nothing
fish and chips, it is a friday after all
wife beater
something on sadpanda
kinda wanna go back to uni now

But I like my autism, user.

not quite night yet but fuckit

gonna play Siege and Yakuza Kiwami
youtube.com/watch?v=T1nqVU8kfHg i don't mind skeletonwitches new singer
2early, probably just gonna have eggs
protein shake, then later tonight i'll probably get blind drunk
once my roommates leave for the night i'll probably jerk off furiously to tomboy vanilla hentai or some light bondage stuff
kinda messed up, i want to maybe go to a bar or something because its been so long but i feel like i've grown too distant from all my friends so i'd just be going alone, i'll drink at home. I even shotgunned swiped on tinder but i can't amp myself up enough to send a message to my matches

my nigga

I'm jealous, theres no where around my area to learn stuff like this and i'm so increasingly socially retarded i keep talking myself out of joining the BJJ place in my town. At least i lift at home

when i started exercises more frequently i started jerking off way the fuck more, its almost awesome because there never seems to be negative feelings from jerking 2-3 times a day anymore

fuk u nigga. every damn week i try to respond to people who have stuff i can remark on in their post

nice, i love t7 but i haven't played in like 2 weeks cuz i got deep back on the rainbow six siege train

my man

new operators are fun though even if Lesion is an absolute cocksucker who's gonna get nerfed hard

link some, cunt. some older anime music can have some nice tunes

Not that user, but HNK's sountrack is pure gold

I'll trade you, this ones great to lift weighs to

Probably Doom
Just finished Sex Survey results
embed related
Might start my copy of Inherent Vice
Potatoes and pork
Water
Probably not
Fucking exhausted, thanks to Lasagnacat reminding me why films rarely last longer than three hours. It was worth it, but I'm not watching that again.

Probably gonna get one of them when I have enough renown again. And yeah, I haven't run into Lesion myself too much yet, but from what I hear they went a bit overboard with him.

Really it's just the amount of quitters and free weekenders shitting the place up that's getting to me.

Theatrhytm Final Fantasy and Theatrhytm Dragon Quest
Marathon stream of Sonic Cartoons. We are watching AoStH right now(rather will watch it in 5 minutes or so)
Nothan
It's hard to be a God by Strugatskiy brothers
Veggies
Water
loli futa and Sonic girls
Bretty gud :DDD

his traps are incredibly hard to see without drone or IQ and he gets a shot ton of them, and he's the only trap operator who can see where all his traps are on his screen so he can tell exactly where one activates to track the cunt down while they remove the trap from their foot, and good guns to boot

Either CTR, Crash Bash, or Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime because those are all the games the gf is capable of playing without getting competely fucking stomped.
>mfw I went easy on her for a round in Tekken 3 so she could get the ropes and then crushed her in two perfect rounds afterwards.
Somehow she was even more mad when she tried to race against papu papu in ctr and got lapped though.
Nothing.
Cybernazi and other neo-80s synthwave.
H.G. Wells
supermodel diet of coffee and cigarettes
coffee
too lazy
I'm alright. Need more simple but not painfully so mulitplayer games to play that can use a controller and be played on pc either emulated or straight.
I was thinking halo 1 but the pc version doesn't have split screen for some reason.

Which wad? Nice music btw.

I'll do it if you tell me what animes from the 80s you have actually watched and what are your top 5 animes.

Pulsar: Lost Colony. Decent game and the pubs aren't shit for the most part. I'm having fun.

Can't be assed to answer rest, wife wants to go. Happy Friday you retards.

The count has it at about the same amount affected as there are households. If you have a mortgage or own a home then you most likely are. Those are far more valuable to steal the information of after all because the loans are bigger and the equity is more valuable compared to endless credit card purchases of technology and cars.

top 5 are probably Patlabor, goods Journey, Golden Boy, Gunbuster, and 08th MS team

stuff from the 80s I like include bubblegum crisis, tank police, venus wars (for aesthetics) and the previosuly mentioned gunbuster and patlabor

Just vanilla Doom. I'm trying to overcome some retarded psychological issues, so I started by tackling the biggest film on my backlog. I've started and made good progress into Doom several times, and this time I'm going to finish it as another step towards getting out of this rut.

Here is some ost to California crisis. It was a fun watch, but the ending wasn't that good. The city hunter op is good and from the episodes I've watched it seems like a decent show.

exquisitely done

That's cool, too bad that's not all of Europe.

Vanquish
Lupin III Red Jacket
rain sounds outside my window
Philosophy Tychism-rationalism
Cake i made
Isotonic drinks
Imagination
pic related

I'm expecting you to complain about the cat's voice next.

Super Metroid Hacks, it's all I play recently
A tennis match, Narcos and catching up with anime later
The Twin Peaks ost just released so that
I was reading Pynchon's V. but I don't think I'll read anything tonight
Pizza
Coke Zero
Amateur porn that looks like what I think normal sex would.
A bit sad and lonely.

Dorf Fort
Midori no Hibi
A family of screaming retards. kill me now
Holla Forums and Holla Forums shitposts
Cookies
Milk
webm
nothing

To get specific, this has been in my head all day…

user, take her through a run of Secret of Mana.

Sonic mania since it got cracked recently
80s anime
Portishead
Death Note
Pistachios
Water
NoFap
Pretty energetic lately

Forza 5 since it's "free" this month, maybe some RAID WWII if the beta is still on.
nothing
Diversity & Comics
Holla Forums
nothing
covfefe
Piper Perri
Pretty good. Pierre Bergé is dead. He was a rich faggot who said that women being paid to shit out babies for fags was the same has working in a factory.

:^)
I wanted to move the quick reply box and it sent the post instead…

I sure as fuck know what I'm playing

Boy that takes me back.

Trials Fusion
Will be popping in Sudden Death this weekend, underrated Van Damme flick (basically Die Hard in a Hockey stadium).
Winger - Seventeen
Gonna go for some pizzas with roommate.
Dr. Pepper
sissy twinks
A little tired, ready for the weekend.

Fight of the Gods
SMT: Nocturne with 60fps speedhack
NFS Most Wanted (2005)

StarMarie live performances
Mae Young Classic series

Wangan Midnight 1-5 OST

codes from work

none

coffee in the morning
just letting it cool off

random chinese vid of xvideos

excited to get myself taken a picture of me being strangled in a chokehold by a very beautiful idol

Rest of it was fantastic, and I would have wanted more. I just feel that having the orb make a bright light to save them then break with no explanation on what it was wasn't a satisfying ending. At least add something so it to explain a bit more of what was going on.

Civ: Beyond Earth, Shadowrun: Hong Kong, or maybe some Senran Kagura
Samurai Girls if I decide to watch some anime, might download the first Kingsman movie and watch it. Anybody got a good action or martial arts movie to recommend?
youtu.be/qEoxu0_8uZU
What It Is Like To Go To War by Karl Marlantes
Pizza leftover from last night
black cherry hard apple cider
big anime tiddies
glad it's the weekend. recovering from being sick. having a hard time adjusting to my new schedule for this semester. But I'm feeling ok.

Glad to know there is some old-school half-chan Holla Forums still around.

almost better than the titties

Pokemon Showdown. I'm getting tired of this shit though. It isn't fun without a friend to make teams with, and my one friend who played it quit.
Nothing right now. I w>>13377033
atched trainspotting for the first time last night. Great film.
youtu.be/2k8WS8a7S9o?t=14m26s
Just jumping from thread to thread.
Steak and onions with pita bread.
Water
N/A
Bad, but I've wasted all my bitching tokens and don't want my few friends to see me as a constant whiner. I wish there was a good, semi-casual online game that wasn't a shooter.

good taste

City Hunter starts off really strong, but it gets much less serious pretty quick, and they tend to tell the same joke over and over again. It's entertaining, but the one joke they tell gets old. Also, look out for the M&Ms logo everywhere.

Disgusting.

Drink cider like a man.

Siege and Tekken 7. Jackal's buff makes him the perfect anti-roamer but he's still underrated
Nothing
Nujabes
Aion.
Utz® Salt n' Vinegar chips
Almond & Coconut milk I'm not a vegan or anything, it tastes like liquid almondjoy.
3D Custom Maido
Fine.

Absolutely great taste.

gay cunt

I don't get your image tbh. Also can you tell us more about this idol thing? Very weird stuff.

patrician-tier taste

doom and/or PoE
something silly from my backlog, maybe Mayo Chiki
aniradio.org
trying a jalapeno pork recipe I just threw together, will either be pretty great or really shit, also jamaican beef patties
strong beer
did already to female Shimakaze
tired and hungry

Stop it, anons. You're making me feel feelings I left behind a long time ago.

I like cider when its colder out, its still beer season for me

he has a fantastic rifle and smg, and can carry a side arm shotgun to make quick killholes on top fo having breaching charges. his tracker can not only murder roamers but gives his team a huge advantage on the final push of an objective if he uses it to flush out the guys camping out

nothing about jackal is underrated the nigga wrecks and is always a solid pic

Gonna stream Kiwami later
Chickens outside my window to make sure no foxes try to get a free meal
JASMR shit
Python documentation for a project, gonna go through this paperback called Skinwalker over the weekend, see what that's about
Slow cooked pulled pork, bacon and cabbage in a broth
Finishing off an old sake bottle I've kept around
Still thinking about which should be my topic of my carnal pleasures this evening
Tired, mostly. Once I finish off some food and drink I should have enough energy to play for a while tonight.

What I meant was not that many people play him even after his buff.

Beer just tastes like piss

can't say i agree, you might just have a sweet tooth and prefer cider which is okay but theres so many varieties of beer it just comes of as juvenile to say it tastes like piss

you've earned those dubs

fucking hell man

PLAYAN
Dunno yet.
Nothing at the moment.
I should download some more science fiction books, any recommendations?
I haven't yet.
Thinking about some beer later or just water.
Milf's like 10 hours ago.
I just woke up so a tad sleepy. Gonna get something to eat then play something.

I like my cider dry. Though beer is cheaper and you can acquire more of it if you want to get drunk plus enjoy it. I know of a cheap brand that's got a decent taste.

Path of exile
jewtube, dunkey's latest video
bloodhounds on my trail
The big sky
Got no appetite
Water with zink
Hardly in the mood
Home sick from work today. Also means not visiting the gf over the weekend as was the plan. Feelsbadman.

I hit 91 slayer and gave up on osrs. I keep getting kicked out of clans and don't feel like fighting bosses really at all as doing it solo takes a lot of effort.

Dishonored 2. It's okay, a bit dull at times though. I expected more mobility from the Queen. Maybe Elona+ after or something else.
Some youtube vid about mythical games
Bon Jovi-This Ain't a love song
Why government doesn't work.
Nothing. I ate way too much before when I got home from work.
Coffee. Wish I could get an energy drink tbh.
Dunno, maybe a vidya hentai later. There's a few decent ones from Patreon i've been meaning to try.
Sore. Also annoyed with myself for not studying and training as much as I should have today.

What've you tried so far?
Get some czech or bavarian wheat beer in your life. If that's going in the wrong direction for you, try Honey Dew. Visit a local home brewery. If you visit one of those "import beer" shops, here's a hint: the flashier the label - the trashier the beer.
But if you simply prefer cider, hey to each his own.

training in what?

Well I lost two hours' progress on sidequests and money due to my PS4 crapping out but Kiwami is on tonight so that's good.

Just weightlifting. Been doing it for years, but have been slacking the past two weeks since I've switched to working full time.

VARIETIES OF PISS

how do you have a liquid dry?

ah good on ya. I've been lifting at home for awhile now but i'm worried that i'm not making and progress now

Why's that? Have you hit a plateau on your gains?

i don't have a lot of gear to work with so now the heaviest thing i got to work with is 45lb dumbells and those are starting to get easier for certain exercises like DBP and shoulder presses, and chest/shoulders are areas i'm really concerned about for my body

also no access to racks for heavier lifting so i'm not doing big squats or deadlifts, but i'm too much of a pussy to join a gym

Have you tried varying the types of exercises you're doing to shock your body? Over time your body adapts to your training regimen, which could be slowing your growth as well, other than your limited options.

Also, if you're not already, you can try some advanced techniques like Supersetting, forced negatives, and dropsets to increase the difficulty and push further.

idol culture but the ones i posted are alternative idol culture meaning they don't limit themselves to the innocent qt genki girl idol like 48/46groups(1st pic)

Life is Strange, Sonic Mania, Shadowverse
Bojack Horseman S4, Re:Creators
Massive Attack
Bought Neuromancer a month ago but never got around to reading it so that maybe that
Taquitos in a lil bit
Whatevers still in my fridge
Furry /ss/
Feel bad about lying to my parents about going to university this year. Just have no drive to even enroll myself into one.

i lift occasionally. i've been running for years myself and i just feel great but don't look it so i've kinda slowly been picking it up. how long did it take you to bridge the gap and start feeling great while lifting? in the beginning it was just torture for me but now it feels kind of okay sometimes and sometimes, when i eat a lot, it even feels great to do it but i wanna know how long and hard i gotta keep going at it to start loving it. cause with running it's like, i just run uphill for an hour and i get that metal, bloody taste in my mouth and snot is running down my face and i'm absolutely tired as fuck but i'm loving it and it just feels amazing. when will i get there with lifting?

i'm always looking up stuff to try at home anything to talk myself out of having to work out around people, haven't heard of supersetting yet though so i'll look that up

They look like JAV rejects.

bottom right girl in third image is wicked cute

Nothing good to be played on this toaster
The grinch
Nothing
How the body works by David Macaulay
Pizza
Water
Muhgination
I went out to do some unrelated thing. While walking through the city, I saw the beautiful diversity of the niggers selling shitty plastic toys and fake necklaces, the landwhales with mouthbreathing larva, the children in unmodest clothes, the spics hearing cumbia.

I'm collecting symbols.

Also wrote the embeed.

that's part of the appeal

Takes about a month & a 1/2 or so to get used to the pain and start to enjoy it. At least for me when I first started. If you stop working out certain bodyparts for too long it reverts back to feeling shit tho, legs especially. Also, what type of training are you doing? Short heavy reps or long, lower light reps?

stop

i want granny to tuck me in the bed

Trying to get started at RTS, i'm learning Dune II and Cossacks but i'm still not ready for RA2.
Also Art of Fighting II.
Ranma 1/2
Cracktro music
Robin Hood
Not sure.
Nothan
Bikini titfucks

31 is Christmas cake range for me still

ARA ARA

this gave me a chuckle

Join the fullderp threads, we need new blood.

Never drank alcohol before?
Dry is a dry mouth sensation you get that makes you want to drink more, but with dry cider it does that and makes you want more of the stuff. Wine is like this as well, you can even ask a liquor store clerk about it, if they know alcohol they can tell you the differences, there's even different makes of scotch.

What the fuck are those anyway?
Do we not have enough generals already?

do you want some cotton swabs or something user?
I mean, that's what dabbing is, you dab something and apply it elsewhere.

Half Life Opposing Force
nothing
Coffee with Clemps podcast
nothing
Coffee chocolate chip ice cream?
tea because I'm sick
Transformation stuff
sick

Serious Sam, Fear extraction point, project brutality, ketchup mod, and whatever else I may want to play.
Getter robo, random youtube vids, and some other anime
Sun O)), iron Reagan, Power Trip, Boris, Wolf Brigade, Warcloud, and unsane. >READAN
Maybe some JoJo, Berserk, Azumanga Daioh, and some other stuff
Pizza and celery sticks with hummus
Coke
Probably 2D girls
Today started kind of off but other then that Its been pretty good. I feel very relaxed and satisfied.

friday night shouldn't be suffering

i dunno about legs. there've been times when i haven't gone running for a month and i loved it just as much as soon as i got back into it. however, i was indeed weaker and couldn't go as hard as previously. type of training huh? idk, i just lift dumbbells and i do the one where you stand still with the weights at your pelvis and the wrists turned forward, away from you and you bring the weights up to your shoulders and lower them continuously. the next one i do is where i basically do the same except i turn my wrists inwards towards my pelvis (in a natural, idle hands stance) and bring the weights up to my shoulders. for the next one i go to a table and use one hand to lean against it so that my back is straight and i'm not putting any pressure on it and then i just lift in kind of a "turning on the lawnmower" motion, you know what i mean? kinda like pulling something at your pelvis height with one hand. for the next one i raise the weights to my chest with my elbows pointing forward and basically just raise them upwards, above my head and when i'm a bit above my head, i twist the elbows outwards. this one gets really tough and i can't do as many reps with it as with the others. i also do pushups and sometimes some back exercises. i used to do situps too but that shit had no effect whatosever and it was just a pain in the ass to do so fuck situps. i do like 20 reps and a max of 2 sets for each of those exercises except for the one where i lift the weights above my head. i can usually only go like 15 and then 10 if i do 2 sets with that one. i think i tend to do longer reps.

Modded fallout 4. tbh ignoring the meh story so far it's pretty fun, the snow makes it extra comfy. Though might be more pissed f i had paid for it.
Hajime no Ippo, best fightin animu
8chins
snacks
gatorade
pretty comfy.

oh my god that's a nice arse. is it modded?

Nothing tonight, way too tired from work.
TIHYDP Sonic Mania
Anime openings
Nothing
Ice cream
Cranberry gingerale
Nothing
Tired and really worried for my friend stuck in Florida.

Azure Striker Gunvolt!
Maybe Splatoon 2
Youtube stuff
I've no idea, maybe some cutesy electronic stuff I got
This thread
spicy doritos
Sprite. There wasn't much else
heavy bondage stuff
maybe, if I feel like it later
Anxious, but the weekend will cure that

Might do Toontown Rewritten in a bit, since the new patch is actually stable now
Might binge Pokemon.
N/A
N/A
Chips and cookies
Water. For health. :^)
Meh.
Much better than last Friday. The Patriots getting skunked last night was kekworthy.

Probably nothing. I'm tired.
House of Cards
Nothing
Nothing
Pizza
Gin and Pepsi. Not mixed together, just drinking them.
Already cranked one out to some brown chick
I'm burnt out. I've been on disability for years and I started college this week. Just being out all day, around that many people, tires me out. I already miss being a leech.

Yeah

house of cards any good? heard a lot about it but it's not like Game of Thrones or Rick and Morty popularity levels.

It's a great anime, you should watch it. Only issue is how all torrents have garbage quality because they're reencodes from the dvd even though the dvd already has tiny files.

xenoverse 2 and stellaris also have an instance of minecraft i need to get back to
House o cards
bouncin between chan /mu/ threads
Holla Forums
whatever preps in 30 seconds in my kitchen, or mcds if i find some money
Dr.p and water
some xeno honestly
meh, filled out some applications cause no job, no money

Torrents are always shite, just stream it you trihards.

biker sister best girl

It's pretty good. I've managed to avoid spoilers as I go, and there's some 4d chess shit going on here. Kevin Spacey does a great job with the role.

It's pretty good, but even after spending 5 years on Holla Forums whenever characters were speaking strictly in political terms to each other it may as well have been Star Trek technobabble to me technobabble is a real word?. It's really interesting to see a series with NO good or likable characters, but you can't look away from the screen, it's like a burning house. Powerplays, backstabs, Kevin Spacey… it's probably made by somebody who's had some real experiences on the hill and hates it with a passion.
I didn't watch all of it, because by mid second season episodes tended to drag on and I just lost interest. I still strongly recommend it.

Sounds dreadful.

Speaking of politics in series, there's that new 'American horror story' or whatever it's called where they demonise Trump loads and make him out to be Hitler. I kinda wanna see it tbh

If you like her watch magical pokaan. There's a tittymonster scientist who looks just like her. She's a secondary character just like seiji's sister, though.

I like Tom Hammerschmidt. I'd like the other Tom too, but he's played by the guy who played Mickey in Boardwalk Empire, and I'm still angry that backstabbing polack fuck lasted so long.

I think it's worth watching at least the first season. It's kind of funny how accurate the amount of corruption in the show is. Every politician is either dirty, or being forced to be dirty for someone else.

Imagine that ginger guy from Super Best Friends. Now imagine he's not ginger, American, and running for president. In the first episode he kills a neighbor's dog with his bare hands after it gets hit by a vehicle partially to put it out of its misery but mostly because he can so he must. Everyone with a hint of likability ends up either disgraced or dead. Any nobility or character development will turn out to be faked. The seasons are a long string of gambits that will always turn out to be just as planned with few complications. You will either love it or despise it, based on your tolerance for pain and monologues. Also there's a bunch of asides to the audience but it doesn't get too up its own ass about it.

l4d2 (no bulli)
jootoob videos
hardbass as usual
gonna read the next revolution tomorrow
ate some pasteis for dinner
h2o
some camwhores
i got that weird feel from staying up /late/ , also mosquitoes (which shouldn't be here at this time) are bothering me

some one posted clips from it in a webm thread or something recently and it comes off like its a satire of how hysterical the left is over trump, its fucking bizarre

Planning to start my second campaign of XCOM 2: War of the (((Chosen))). The new bosses have a chance to either be threatening or complete pushovers. The Assassin kicked my ass but the Warlock and Hunter gave me no trouble whatsoever. I'm pretty happy with the expansion, though they need to buff the Lost, because holy shit they present no challenge at all.
The new Ahoy video on Polybius.
Touhou 06's soundtrack is in my top 10 vidya OSTs, period.
Holla Forums, what else?
I ate some potato chips, I guess. I have a cold and my throat is sore as fuck so I have to watch what I eat or else my throat will flame up.
Water. See >EATAN
Maybe later. Being sick lowers my sex drive. It sucks.
See >EATAN

KoF98
griefing videos
Street Fighter EX+Alpha's OST
Holla Forums posts
nothing. Might go make something later
Whatever's in the fridge
pic related
I got work in 9 hours so I don't feel so fine.

Candy slut a-best. Got some more of the first two?
Nice thighs with a round butt, and good view of round breasts in stockings is awesome

Only other one I have in the style of the first two is this.

Works for me. If that's all that ya got I'll take it.

good lord the flat girl with the fang is a bit cuter though

some more candy slut

Perfect slut for kissing and blowjobs.

And this one since I didn't have room for it in that post.

She's nice too. Here's a photoshop that made her a mom.

I do not think I like that image.

I think it's kind of cute, myself.

How can 3D possibly compete with this?

But how can you compete with 2D?

user.
JOIN BJJ. It's better than boxing!!

If they actually had to compete, they would lose. Until an anime girl can actually suck my dick, there's no competition.

You're a disgrace to your fellow men.

The dick wants what the dick wants, and sometimes the dick wants a mouth on it. The truth is I'm getting older and I want to have children very badly. I've taken more of an interest in dating because of this.

I don't want to be the new guy in the place though, and i'm too up my own ass and getting worse about it, i try to hype myself up to even go scope the place out then i think about shit like what if i rip a fart while learning to grapple or some shit

Nothing yet, just got home from doing normalfag shit, but that was fun jackbox games and such. I'll probably default to WoW if nothing else.
Nothing.
Nothing.
8/v/
Just had part of the 5 pound gummy bear I bought last weekend. World's largest or something.
Water, and trying some Amp out as gaming fuel.
turk128
Pretty lonely/disconnected.

cyrodiil looks like a dude with an arching back inside a sack and then inside him is a 5 legged crawling alien shitting a stream of super diarrhea

I just started playing Shantae for the first time today and was inspired to make this webm.

wew lad

what are you emulating it with? Every time I try to play it, it's slow as shit and doesn't work all around.

I was recommended "Gambatte" in the emulation thread and it's working perfectly so far.

I went out with friends but now that I'm home

Thief FMs
Old VHSs of MST3K
Just had some pizza
Johnny walker black high balls
Just pick up some broad at karaoke so no need for that
Awesome but have a headache

Bedtime soon, love you faggots

Out of a morbid curiosity, is the source animu/mango any good?

Had a hankering lately to replay Super Paper Mario since I last played it years ago with a friend's copy. Figured I might as well do so since I recently beat what I'd been playing the last few weeks.
The Soultaker. Pretty enjoyable so far in my opinion, if pretty damn confusing at the same time. Answers don't start coming until about halfway through.
The opening theme to The Soultaker. Surprisingly catchy theme.
Threads.
Teriyaki chicken and rice.
Nothing right now.
Tired, despite sleeping nearly twelve hours straight.

Okay I think the dude in a rucksack part is easy to imagine, but this is what I see inside him.

God damn it I'm laughing my ass off right now. Thank you user, I needed this.
Once you pointed it out I could kind of see it, even without the OC rendition.

Persona 5, late to the party as always.
Fist of the North Star OVAs
James Clavell: Tai Pan.
Shrimp in rice with some sweet and sour sauce.
Sprite, might have something harder later on.
Pretty good, just blew through my paycheck for groceries. But at least I have my games.

I didn't like it because I don't really like that genre.

playing persona 5 again, never got to beat it since my ps3 died just after beating shido.

I forgot the beginning of the game was the worst shit ever. You can't move freely until 4 hours in, you can't hide until you get ann in your party, you can only do two fucking slinks until you take care of kamoshida. I remember seeing people bitch that persona 3 had a slow opening, but fuck me i've seen tectonic plates speed along faster than persona 5 does.

the worst part is the escape ability is completely fucking useless until you do a thoroughly unenjoyable slink that goes fucking nowhere that you can't even do until 60 hours into the game at which point it's not even fucking useful.

I wanna fuck Marcia.

bump

they can give you children

I sometimes take part in them, but giving shitmons to chimp isn't the same as making an actual team.

💩

good shit mang

he seems to have materials covered but man is he behind on anatomy

From other men.