Soul Saber 2

TL;DR:
It's a Virtual-ON Gundam VS clone with anime boobs, destructible clothes and good old netplay.

Link:
mega.nz/#!kLxGRCJS!ApA3RqfIMJGZKJOY64kdumS36gFuJwCUw1yk10XCIjI

Another indie/doujin Gundam VS clone I dug out because fuck you.
This time it's anime girls shooting clothes off each other. Game also has like one or two male characters and a robot. You can shoot their clothes off as well. Well robots don't get to wear clothes.

Yeah you can set up servers and shit. It uses direct connection, same as UKWXP, but skidrow also added steamworks just in case.

Dunno if there are any noteworthy mods out there, but at least textures are in unencrypted TGA format so you can easily photoshop them removing pussy stickers and whatnot. I imagine one with enough skill can mod models and maps too.

Yeah, if your pink to average user is 300+ you can still play arcade mode and unlock more characters all alone.

Well yeah it's a japanese indie game from 2009 that only recently was released on steam with full english translation and KB+M support. Yeah you can actually aim with mouse inside auto-tracking area for leading/preemptive shots.
Sorta anti-armored core.

Yeah, for some reason dev went full retard on it. I don't think you can turn it off without lowering overall graphics settings. And on low setting clothing damage is disabled.
Yeah.

I don't even know if original dev(s?) is getting any money from steam version and it's an old ass game too. Of course if you want you can buy it, only if to support sexy game in a feminist-infested era.

People were afraid of tits even before feminism break out, so yeah good luck finding anyone to even touch it, let alone play it with you.
8/v/ is the last place where boobs and asses are still respected.

Not as good as UKWXP honestly, no. It does have manual aiming and more elaborate melee system where you can change moves mid-combo, but overall it's just a small and shallow VS game. I like it though.
I like all GundamVS clones.
Except Rise of Incarnates.
Fuck Rise of Incarnates.
I'm glad it died.

Other urls found in this thread:

maroon.dti.ne.jp/yamadayaar/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh and
ESCAPE INSTANTLY CLOSES THE GAME

Bump

YES
Eat your heart out shitran

I played it for ten minutes and got bored. Gameplay isn't interesting really.

I mean, its not exactly a bad thing as you are at least trying to discuss video games while everyone else is Holla Forumsposting and shitposting, but it comes off as very disturbing how every single thread starts the exact same way and how nobody mentions anything about the blatant advertising and template style.

Can't blame you.

Boy do I expect you to go and buy this piece of shit. At full price no less!

But the game is posted for free in the OP. you'd have to be blind to miss it.

you are the reason the word shill no longer has any meaning.

So is there a model viewer at least?
Oh and how big do the breasts of unlockable characters go to?

And yeah another single one thread with this "template" was UKWXP, which was also made by me.
I have a weak spot for Gundam VS clones.
Btw if anyone missed it, here's mega.
mega.nz/#!JLIlgBzb!zHdh4xmP2Z1gOdaNgt7wxj_CBKOVVWY-a8H8IlOLtIo

There is no model viewer. All normal diffuse map textures are stored in TGA format, so you just need Photoshop or equivalent to edit them.
You can't post TGA here, so I had to convert my shitty "uncensor" attempt to PNG.
It still werks since girls have modeled pussy slits.

Good shit OP, thanks

I appreciate your "doujin game of the week" type threads, and encourage you to continue.

I mean the whole reason of me posting it is the fact it has fully functional netplay for a 3D action game, something modern indie "devs" are incapable of making even for the most simplistic 2D shit.
And it was made 8 years ago.
By a single dude
Like, what the shit.

advertising something doesn't mean buying and selling, you can advertise free things too. You are advertising a game to get others to play it with you and talk about it. again, there is nothing inherently wrong with that, but I just find it disturbing how you start all these threads the same way with some big infodrop. it comes off like something pretending to be a normal poster but isn't. I can't remember what other threads did something similar, but I know there were more as I felt the same way about the Windom thread too.

I'd rather have this than one-liners like "What does Holla Forums think of X?"

Bump

That reminds me. We haven't had a dump of all the Comiket 92 games have we?

What other way would you have it done? Just post the game saying "Has Holla Forums played X?" and then have people ask a ton of questions instead of playing the game when you can just give them the sources on the spot?

Did you miss TLDR section?

I can't even see if the game is fun because the visuals make me nauseous. Why the fuck do shitty devs always insist on drowning their game in visual aids?

To hide shit textures, low poly models, ugly animations and to follow the trend.
In 2009 bloom was hot trendy thing similarly to how in 2015 chromatic aberration was.

Any of you fags up for playing this right now?

Where's the dev now? What other games has he made? I'd google it but I can't into moonrunes.

Memes. Lots of memes.

He's actively developing Soul Saber 1.5.
Which is basically SS2 but with better graphics and gameplay, set somewhere in between SS1 and 2.
maroon.dti.ne.jp/yamadayaar/index.html

Cool. I'd play with you guys but my ping is Martian tier.

Something I found to note is the fact that the translated manual does not appear to be complete. I can't read nip to be able to tell exactly, but one that I did notice was that there was no mention of the player level system. It doesn't really seem important, just related to multiplayer I think.