Senko no Ronde 2

Saw some fags a couple days ago being optimistic about this game.

It released yesterday, how is it?

You have to shoot missiles maybe?

Bump

PC port works perfectly on my end, tons more variety compared to the first game, excellent music and the netcode is pretty solid. PS4 version has a bigger player base since that's where all the japs are. It's my GOTY

It's not even the first of it's kind, Twinkle Star Sprites is one of the games that started the vs shmup genre. Plus Senko no Ronde is basically Virtual On but top down and with more bullets.

Thanks for the info

Story mode has unskippable fucking cutscenes and the most dangit ronpaul aids-tier designs I have ever seen for androgynous, seemingly homosexual characters. Seriously, all of the characters look like they were shat out of some fucking deviantart anime amalgamation.
It plays well, it's fun, shit's intuitive and the music is good. Fuck the characters and the story though, it's absolute trash. There's a torrent/megalink for the game, it's 4 gigs, should be on IGG or just katcr.

So nothing important?

you never played twinkle star sprites? stick to mobas and mount & blade you casual.

You're playing as the characters. So, no, it's an eye-sore that develops.

Considering you can just play arcade mode, score attack or online/offline vs the whole time and not miss anything; yeah nothing important.

larping games like that are incredibly casual

(checked)
Trips confirm nothing important
I'm just here for the mechs and the firing and dodging mechanics.
Baldr Sky probably fills that story and characters criteria anyway

Its casual because its a sandbox and you played it for 6 hours?
Do you also like Rollercoaster MMOs?

D'you mean themeparks?

mount & blade is a lot like a single player mmo, thats an apt comparison

stop defending your shit game in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Go and play it if it's so near and dear to you, I don't care about it, casual.

Also check out Acceleration of suguri if you end up liking Senko no Ronde; it's the same kinda game with some mechanic changes and developed by the people behind 100% Orange Juice. It's also got a sequel that's taking forever to localize.

Okay

everyones played it, its Holla Forums-core

What's with all the illiterate nonwhites lately?

The music is fucking ace

Dude, if you don't play against player then it's pretty fucking casual. You're just mowing down dumbass fucking AI.
Its combat is good, it's moddable and there are a lot of random events so it has a lot of variety and replayability going for it, but don't even for a single second think it's hardcore.

would have a hard time finding a shooter without a great soundtrack tbh, its kind of a prerequisite of the genre. is this your first one?

online play is maximum casual, local competitive is the best.

There's no crossplay? The potential player base is already small as fuck, why split it in two? Though I could live with it if the PS4 is the unofficial JP player zone whereas the PC version is for Western players, I don't want my ass kicked by a nip God with 500ms ping.

Shit is extremely expensive to do and G.rev has nowhere near enough money to make it happen; that's why the only games you see it happen to are major AAA games, games with sony funding and games that sold a fuck load/massively popular.
The fact it got a PC version is surprising enough.

Either be objective and give out an argument or fuckoff with your shit tier bait you filthy casual.

Probably some of the cuckchan crowdd seeping in due to the top tier mods that will ban you for stating objective facts concerning the thread in which the majority of users are Chinamen, American Niggers and Brazilians.

Yeah, the trailer made it seem so
I'd like to give them some shekels but the cashflow is pretty slow this month.
Thanks for the webbums lad

Its surprising it got a PS4 version at all.

stop getting so triggered over someone not liking your larping outlet nerd

most likely a target market thing

Already own it, eagerly waiting for the second one.
Fruitbait is slow as shit

You're no better than the weebshit spouting faggots
This is some shit bait though
Doesn't even deserve a (You)

easier than stalker fans i gotta do this more

They just did what they did for Koihime Enbu; localize the PS4 version original devs made and fund a PC port.

At least the HD screenshots proved they're actually working on it. But holy fuck has it been such a long ass time since it was first announced.

Ah, I see
But isn't the PS4 version published by Kadokawa, even outside Japen?

Nope, Kadokawa was just the publisher for the japanese PS4 physical release. Degica handled the localization completely on both platforms and the PC port in both regions

I see, thanks for clearing that up

Major issue with VON was it being solely 1v1.
GundamVS is vastly superior solely because of team battles.

If Senko no Ronde had a 2v2 mode or such, the playing field would be a massive unreadable clusterfuck of four types of bullets everywhere. Tag Team Battles are more likely to work in 3D spaces from a third-person perspective where there's usually more space to move around in and when you don't have stuff like massive barrage attacks firing bullets in every single direction. Seriously, take a look at a gameplay video of Senko no Ronde and think about it

Uppity weebs are the worst kind of poster.

This looks so dull. Hard to believe it's from the same company that made Border Down and Under Defeat.