Hey guys try out this game

Hey guys try out this game

hellrising.com/index.php

This is a horror mmorpg called hellrising. Its a game where you play as either vampires,zombies or humans stuck in a quarantined city trying to survive.

If you pick human your goal is generally trying to make a safe base, surviving and hunting undead. You have plenty of skills such as crafting, Gun skills, and abilities to help you search for supplies better.

If you are a vampire, they are made to hunt. Your general goal is to kill humans and fight with the zombie competition. They have skills such as the ability to track the last people they attacked/who attacked them, sensing inside building and gaining damage with everything you kill.

If you are a zombie you are great in numbers and surprise attacks. Your goal again would be to kill humans and fight with the vampire competition. They have skills allowing them to pretend to be a corpse to evade detection, they can drag people from buildings and increase their power the more zombies are in one area.

Anyways give it a try. I'm gonna link some useful guides here in case you want to understand the game more before giving it a try

hellrising.wikia.com/wiki/Game_FAQ

slimebeast.com/forum/hell-rising/tyr's-newbie-guide/msg1801/#msg1801

Game map is uploaded here in op to

Can I fuck them?

video games are for children

Fuck who exactly?

Then why are you on a board about bideo games?

am child

Oh are you?

OP IS A FAGGOT AND IS ADVERTISING THIS GAME ON ALL BOARDS

I just came from Holla Forums

Shilling is an art form, you need to do it gracefully and with taste. Get some more practice and try again chum.

Normally I just do it on this one

Op here, welcome to my thread

you fucked up crossboarding

I don't really care if I fucked up really. You are a nice man

no I am not.

Are you a nice woman?

I'm a spiteful cunt who autisticly tracks the behavior of people who even slightly rub me the wrong way

so far Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums and now /christian/

Oh great, its THAT one type of shill again.
They reply to EVERY SINGLE POST WITHOUT SAGING and when people stop posting they just post anyways like in
If there's a mod reading this post(because I reported it,) its because thread OP is being a faggot.

My main advise would be not to simply copy and paste your opening post with a few minor alterations, but make up a new one with different images, spacing, etc for each board. Also don't post them all at the same time, give it a couple days between each post. You ought to do much better if you take that into account.

Thanks for advice

I am glad you are following my exploits

Why would I sage my own thread

A vampire batters you with their Excalibolg for 12 damage to your leg. You die.

Shits brutal. What do I do now that I'm dead?

You get a revive at redemption street

I'm dead i cant move

Oh i see how it works. nevermind i got it :D

Wait for 10cap and then you can stand up again

tick based scum for faggots, I'm not touching it. these games come and go by the hundreds and theyre always shit

That's alright if you think that friend. I won't judge your choice

If it's not Urban Dead, I'm not interested.

Can you name me something in urban dead that is done better? Don't get me wrong urban dead is great, but I'm genuinely curious