JOINT OPS UNOFFICIAL GAMENIGHT - Holla ForumsMOD 2.0 EDITION

ARE YOU READY OPERATORS?

FAQ
Joint Operations is a multiplayer tactical shooter made by NovaLogic, the creators of the Delta Force series, that can handle up to 64 players.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4E2OWNxOQNE&index=15&list=PLekLNd-Buy4Cx-fxaiU0-Sm5tTnJU4mQT
novahq.net/videos.php?Video=http://youtube.com/watch?v=fE8RESUHJPo&KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true
files.catbox.moe/56s9ay.7z
dfbarracks.com/mapdb/index.php?action=dm&mid=14785
dfbarracks.com/mapdb/index.php?action=dm&mid=22191
files.catbox.moe/kneiyf.7z)
my.mixtape.moe/ywudhs.mp4
archive.is/f0rBW
novahq.net/files.php?ID=323
imfdb.org/wiki/Aliens_vs._Predator_2#Human-usable_Weaponry
dfreload.com/forum/downloads/jo/Nile_doc-ver-1.0.pdf
novahq.net/files.php?ID=326
pgsquad.com/dfx/medman.pdf
novahq.net/files.php?ID=305
dfbarracks.com/mapdb/index.php?action=dm&mid=17801
u.teknik.io/bZaIH.mp4
u.teknik.io/QHfFh.mp4
u.teknik.io/LzoRp.mp4
u.teknik.io/SrJUI.mp4
u.teknik.io/co3XA.mp4
void.cat/1abc1f7a33f00ffd56ba1d645fa76560fdb012a7
void.cat/bd8ab64e89ac5e5551f00ec1d6efe8a52f6f6c5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some JO protips for new and old players. Don't forget to read the Holla Forumsmod changelog.

Bumping with the real Black Hawk Down

how do you get around the mega download limit?

Jdownloader, megatools or use the mirrors if you'd like.

They don't work anymore I think.

Those are the alternatives that im aware of, if anyone has better ones go ahead and post em.

Remember it's Base Game and Holla Forumsmod for Joint Ops on Vola.
Also Radical Charge when?

I expect atleast half the team to try this

With flamethrowers.

The gamenight doesntt start until tomorrow but a room is already open

Name:inf/v/ gamenight
pass: infv

Shit I might have to pop in if anyone is playing.

3 people so far, so come on down.

give it a second, host doing some shit.

Alright!

Last gamenight the thread didn't convince me to play the game. But the webms that followed it convinced me so I'll be joining you guys.

Downloading right now.

welcome aboard fam get ready for PTSD

ROOM BACK UP

GG nigger

with the shortcut, if you do it from the ingame menu in the base game the textstring values fuck up(and maybe more).

the problem is there isnt a shortcut, just an ico file

did you download vmod from this thread? the install method shouldve made a shortcut in the root folder AND desktop

I unzipped the expansions folder into the root which when into the already existing expansions folder, moved and activated the bat there and all it spit out for a shortcut was an ico in jox01

Previous game night hostfag here. What is the list of everything in the map pack or should one be created? I also feel that we've played this game enough to start making our own maps.

its not inside expansions folder, inside root and desktop, either way you need to replace the jointops.exe to play on gameranger (also in the OP)

map pack in the OP

[aa]To use the gameranger fixed executables:[aa]
Extract the 7zip file into the root Joint Ops folder
Run jsgme.exe
Activate one of the mods

You need to run the install_vmod.bat from the root folder. Just extract the whole archive there and then run it.

Small bug or maybe I'm retarded, but there's no way to charge the throw on the incendiary grenades and molotovs, which could make destroying objectives annoying. Thought it'd be better to post here where it'll get more exposure.

read the protip, hold down the mouse button (will try ingame just in case)

Derp, you have outdone yourself this time.

actually it wasnt derp who worked on vmod 2.0

I was fucking with the new stuff last night to know what to expect come next game night. Also wasn't sure if it was intentional, but the flamethrower and molotov also instantly destroy objectives and the fire on the ground doesn't see to do any damage, just the initial explosion, but it could be FF is disabled on after effects?

kinda, but not all the objectives a satchel can destroy
no code for it cause novalogic a gay, ill look more into it but no promises also the reason why CS Gas doesnt work right

Gonna try and get all this shit installed again tonight. This is like a test for the weekend game nights like usual right? I don't think I'll have an opportunity to actually play tonight but I wanna be RADICOOL

Shit, looking back through the /radcorp/ thread that tidbit was mentioned. I'm just happy shotguns aren't useless anymore and my oc made its way into the mod in some way.

nah fam THIS IS THE WEEKEND GAME
6 ANONS ALREADY AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO START TOMORROW

That's why I was asking, I'm only free to play tomorrow/saturday. Good to hear there's interest though

HOW TO SCREEN CAP AGAIN?

f11 in-game key

I'm off to sleep, here's what I managed to record (15 and up, shit's still uploading), let's hope jewtube doesn't throw a hissy fit over a 12 minute long clip
youtube.com/watch?v=4E2OWNxOQNE&index=15&list=PLekLNd-Buy4Cx-fxaiU0-Sm5tTnJU4mQT

The fuck, dudes?

it's not closed, 8/64

keep giving suggestions about vmod, anons. Im writing all of this down so i can fix/add to 2.1

Did you look for weapons in Delta force Black hawk down or Extreme?

none, the CAR-15 and PSG-1 are from BHD but i ported them from a mod (which in turn ported them from BHD), Xtreme and X2 dont add anything new, so if i need new weapons i either need to make the models myself hah no or look through other mods for JO or for Delta Force and port them over.

And would it be hard to port models from other games?

Did you put down the one about render distance and fog? Also, I wish that the binoculars worked better. Can you update the overlay so it meets in the center like a cross instead of the default so I can aim precisely over an area?

Not sure, there's a method on the vmod dev thread on /radcorp/ but i havent tested it. It cant be that difficult considering the flamethrower is LITERALLY from AvP2

yes i did
ill look into it
wait what overlay? the binoc one?

If it isn't that hard I'd suggest looking for models in 7.62 Hard life and maybe Soldner Secret wars since they both have a shitton of guns.

i'll look into it but no promises

Sure I think it's a long shot anyway.

i mean AvP2 is a long shot and yet…also dont quote me on this but there IS a gay zombie mod for JO that adds models fromFUCKING HL2 AND L4D2

oh my god, look at this hot garbage
novahq.net/videos.php?Video=http://youtube.com/watch?v=fE8RESUHJPo&KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true

Just an FYI. If you are using Combined Arms cause you were a buyfag this won't exactly work as it's essentially a different game as it loads Esclation as default. You can get the game to load mod at start by adding /exp vmod to a shortcut of the game but GoyRanger won't let you recongize that so force you to load the base game and then the mod which will fuck shit up sadly. It's an old issue which forced a lot of mods to release Typhoon Rising and Combined Arms editions of their mods.
Tried the .bat method but that just broke the game from loading anything at all.

thanks for the input, will probably be sorted out in future releases

It could be fixed easily if GoyRanger wasn't retarded to be honest and let you change the launch options of games. All it would take would be for it to allow you add a few lines to the startup command and voila, fixed.

This is how (the important files in) your folders should look after installing Holla Forumsmod and enabling the GameRanger fix.

8 FAGS PLAYING

Okay, So I was able to install the game and vmod without any troubles, the game boots up into vmod great title screen by the way

Now what the fuck exactly do I do with JSGME and the mods folder? I copy pasted them to the joint ops install directory but when I open JSGME and enable Gameranger(vmod) I can't start the game through the shortcut vmod made, since it didn't replace the jointops.exe, only deleted the old one and added a copy of it with _original. The OP doesn't really give any instructions on how to use this

disregard this I think I got it figured out

Okay now when I try to join game with gameranger vmod doesn't work and the game just opens to the player screen and when I click okay I just get booted back to the titlescreen

exactly, go to LAN and then hit SEARCH. You should see it

NEW ROOM
name: /radgort/
same pass

Nevermind I know the problem now, my antivirus was fucking with the executable. I'll be on once I reinstall

I'm running Combined Arms and it works
that's what the fixed executable does, it launches .\jointops_original.exe /exp vmod /many
install_vmod.bat just links expansion/jox01/jox01.pff to expansion/vmod/vmod.pff since the same file is needed. It also makes a shortcut on the desktop and in the folder

meh I'm bored of the braindead AI and repetitive missions

we're doing custom maps now fam

:::TRANSCRIPT OF UN REPRESENTATIVE SENT TO SPEAK WITH MEME TEAM ON BEHALF OF GENEVA CONVENTION BREACHES:::
::TRANSCRIPT START:::

It was an unpleasant helicopter ride to the meme team 6 base from my comfortable hotel room. I don't think the pilot was paying attention to flying. In fact, I daresay this man was no pilot at all, He had no regard for any safety procedures and would routinely strafe houses, boats, and any children he spied when he looked up from his laptop. This was on top of loosing random ordnance at things he commented "looked fun". Upon reaching the base things only became more bizarre. There were random tanks, jets, helicopters, jeeps, and all manor of vehicles strewn about the tarmac in various states of disrepair, and upkeep. Before I could comment on where they had acquired these military assets we began to take small arms fire from the base itself. Instead of panicking the pilot grinned and pulled his side arm, shot out his window and yelled "Haha missed me faggots!!"
This was while earnestly shooting back himself. After a brief exchange with the unknown attackers he stood without a word, threw a parachute into my arms, and kicked me out of the open door. It was with great composure I was able to pull the release cord in time and land on a pile of discarded mattresses.
My day was far from over.

Okay i'm downloading it. Youve piqued my interest with how many threads youve had

Just noticed something wired I seem unable to set object texture quality above normal.

Change it in game.cfg in the game folder.

I WISH I COULD PLAY JUST TO DO THIS MEME ALL DAY LONG

Worked thanks.

Hostfag here, for whatever reason, my screen went black and I can't play. Tell me when the round is over so I can reset.

round is ogre

>files.catbox.moe/56s9ay.7z
Where do I extract this? Help a retard.

keep feeding me suggestions anons, the more suggestions on what i can change/improve/add the better and bigger 2.1 is going to be

Can you add more vehicles?

I can, problem is we'd need to remake EVERY map possible to include those new vehicles.

so sadly the short answer is no.

someone packed a base game file in the map pack and turn 8mb into 300 mb.

If you do end up remaking a map, replace that decorative chopper with a functional one.

nah im not touching maps right now im focus is purely on the content of Holla Forumsmod itself

lel lets add ISIS mayweather into the game :^)

G-gee I wonder who it was, I bet he was handsome.
fuck

Ah, that sucks then.

It's on vola, you could always upload the sole mappack alongside it then.

new room up after host crashed

To those wonder, YES the L85 and FAMAS are missing reload animations, they dont have them since the original mod didnt include them (probably who ever made them was too fucking lazy to) and its fine because it fits into JO considering a few weapons (to name some: the shotguns and the bolt action rifles) have no visible reload animation

Hostfag again. There was a power surge and I had to reset my circuit breaker. I'm sorry lads. I have failed you.

On second thought I'll close the room for the night since these are usually dead hours anyway.

dont worry, they'll be plenty of time to play this entire weekend.

are you guys on a new mod pack? or is this the same shit from the last impromptu gamenight?

new version that's in OP.

New Holla Forumsmod, yes.

More /k/-tier bullshit.That being if it's actually possible to add more models.
E.G: Obrez, G11, NRS-2, vz.58, "Fuck your shit" rounds.

More Holla Forums-tier operators.
E.G: Praying Mantis PMC, NEET Squad, German Raindrop, British MTP.

EVERYONE, TAKE THIS DOWNTIME TO CHECK OUT THE PLAYER MENU AND SELECT THE MODEL AND WEAPON LOADOUTS YOU WANT

Holla Forumsmod 2.0 bigger, badder, bullshit

dude if i could i would add so many weapons and so many player models, but the issue with that is
there seems to be a hardcoded limit to how many player models there can be, so i need to add wisely, also cant model i could try and retexture something preexisting and pretend its something new since i have a few ideas
i have no skill in creating the models and no idea how much of a pain in the ass porting and converting shit from other games like they did with the AvP2 flamethrower or HL2/L4D2 shit. This being said i will look through other joint ops and delta force mods and take what i can get from them, but no promises i can get an obrez or a groza or stuff like that
Ill also accept anything any anons make or convert if they have the time/autism for it.

P U R E J O Y
U
R
E
J
O
Y

can't wait to revive all you dumbfucks tomorrow

I can gas gooks in this right?

Add muh L1A1.

Is this Sharpe in the 20th century? Really thought what is it, looks /k/ as fuck and I've got a fair bit of free time right now.

What happened was our original planned gamenight was Doom but most of the hostfags had to evacuate because of muh rain. This is an unofficial gamenight done instead and yes is sort of also a test run for the Holla Forums mod of joint ops. It's sort of both testing and playing.

It's like Holla Forums is Russia or something.

******Holla Forumsmod******
2.0.1 Changelog

2.0 Changelog
Weapon additions:
Primary
-CAR-15.
-PSG-1.
-FAMAS F1.
-H&K 416.
-L85.
-Sig 552.
-FAL.
-VSS.
-SR-3.
-AK-103.

Secondary
-MP5K.
-P99 SUPPRESSED.
-Flaregun.

Accessory
-MP7.
-M1014 Combat Shotgun.
-Thermite Grenades.
-FLAMETHROWER.
-Molotovs.

-4.6x30MM
-9x39MM
-Flares
-Flamethrower Fuel

Weapon changes and fixes:

Others:

Player additions:
-PMC
-Special Operators
-Asia

-North Korea (Asia)
-China (Asia)
-French Army (France)
-VVS - Air Force (Russia)
-RAF (Royal Air Force) (GreatBrit)
-Spain/La Legion(Spanish Legion) (Special Op.)
-Belgium/Paracommando (Special Op.)
-Denmark/Jaegerkorpset(hunter corps) (Special Op.)
-Sweden/Särskilda Skyddsgruppen (Special Protection Group, SSG) (Special Op.)
-Italy/COMSUBIN (Special Op.)
-Rhodesia (Special Op.)

Player changes:

To be fair, I probably missed something. Oh well.

fix the camera model positioning
or don't

Drifting a truck with a nuclear missile strapped on top of it is not normal.
But on Holla Forums it is.

yes, with mortars

what are you gay?

ROOM UP, ONLY 2 FAGS ON

We need to start making a list of maps.
Co-op
>Warzone Rising v2* dfbarracks.com/mapdb/index.php?action=dm&mid=14785
>Black Hawk AW2 dfbarracks.com/mapdb/index.php?action=dm&mid=22191

*uses installer

we'll update the mappack in the OP as we go along

So what's going on?

4 operators operating right now

Hopefully we'll get enough people for pvp tonight.

eh, pvp aint great but maybe

That user probably just wants to try the gas weapons out on Mark.

Is this a new version of Holla Forumsmod? I have the one from the last Joint Ops thread, like a month ago.

Yes.

oh shit good one

How do I install the new mod? I already have the old one installed.

Download and follow instructions

Yep, 2.0
its big
its bad
its bullshit
come have fun.

Not sure, OP will know. Perhaps a fresh install is best unless downloading it again would take you a long time.

It just says to dump everything in the root folder and run the exe. But wouldn't that conflict with the previous Holla Forumsmod version and fuck it all up?

Room can be found by searching for Holla Forums.

As opposed to a slog against brain dead AI?

Nope. Just make sure to run the bat file and enable vmod (gameranger) in JSGME. When you join through gameranger you won't hear music, but the menu will be your daily dose.
protip: the mod hates c++ 2017, so make sure you have 2015 installed and not waste 2 hours trying to make it work like I did before finding that out.

Old Holla Forumsmod file was just a "JOX01L.pff". I don't have a backup of the original.
But fuck it, I'm installing anyway.

vmod 2.0 has its own folder now, to avoid this issue

Strange I had some other shit in my Holla Forumsmod folder.

Anyway, so the mod works. But what about the game ranger fix? Where the hell am I supposed to install that?

What's RAT.exe in JOTR folder for?

server shit

root folder

Gameranger requires flash to be installed? I don't think I'm okay with that

does it? probably for the ads. there was a method to get rid of them but i dont have it anymore

Is Gameranger a necessity? There's no other way to play?

Sadly, we've been experimenting with other methods but nothing concrete as of yet.

Another option, which we still havent done, is email THQNordic and Novalogic to add some none novaworld support like direct ip connect and shit.

As autistic as I remember it. Shit map though so I left. Hopefully we will get lots of anons tomorrow

should i be concerned about the rat

10 OPERATORS CURRENTLY

false positive, its only for server shit

ok good to know thanks man

(((server shit)))

Cool game OP but it runs like crap on my surface

Are you sure it isn't a network issue? I seem to remember certain anons get problems if they don't open a specific port.

I know I'll be there.
Shame I can't join today, fucking nightshift.

I noticed while uploading that every default thumbnail had some sort of fire or explosions in it.

Can you change the shotgun texture to have some sexy wood on it? Don't know how useful it'd be since you can barely see anything under the barrel in first-person.

Aww shit might as well play a few rounds. At least I'll be immortalized in the intro video if anything happens

>it aint me a nuke
shame, a drifting nuke truck could've been a weapon to surpass Metal Gear

wew, stay safe fam and drink lots of water. I'm sure you're not in shortage of that at least.

sure, maybe itll give a difference to the shotgun models

I didn't make the mod user, I was just posting the changelog.

there's an audio issue, I can hear no audio. any fix for this?

Is it perhaps using the wrong output device?

it could be caused by an alt-tab, but i'll check thanks for the help user

Restart the game it's a bug.

Well I got the mod to work fine by moving my GoyRanger folder about. What is it with GoyRanger and it's hatred of the E: Drive?

modanon here, taking a break from playing and seeing what other ideas i can come up with for 2.1

ill still be around to answer any questions, take suggestions and help if you cant get the game running

When do we get the L1A1?

when you explain to me why the hell the respawn timer is so fucking long :^)

W A V E S

A

V

E

S

So when do we get motherbase?

of course when i'm able to play again there's nobody on the serb

slight down time, should repopulate around this time.

serb died, backup room made
/radgort/
same pass

WE DOING SOME PVP AND THEN GOING BACK TO COOP

joint ops best team

Mark you faggot where the fuck are you get in.

That was the most fun I've had in PvP in this game, and I normally hate it.

did no one get the time we fucking PUT TWO HELICOPTERS SIDE BY SIDE AND DID A SUCCESSFUL PASSENGER TRANSFER?

I shall call it from now on, The Radical Transfer™.

Got it here, along with some from last night.

that's not rad. not rad at all.

Aw good shit user

hey you still have tonight, tomorrow and probably sunday.

Dumping screenshots of the insanity box and meme class

15 PLAYER COOP ON JAMES BOND MAP NOW

18 PLAYER ON PTSD COOP MODE

what program did you use to get the webms my man, thankfully someone got a video of that

Radeon ReLive, it came with my 480. That's what the little watermark in the top-left is.

night anons im gonna hopefully sign on tomorrow if the hurricane doesnt fuck me up

downloading this shit right now

ALMOST TO 20 ANONS, SITTING ON 19 CURRENTLY

I might download this and join u goys.

I've accomplished something even greater than that.

make sure you adjust your elevation each time because the mod defaults each gun to zero meters and you can't hit shit.

you can first person inside vehicles with f3.

my bad, itll be fixed in 2.1

and on that note, we REALLY need to make some more protips

I'll play with you fagolas either later today, or tomorrow evening, it'll be good to get rad again after such a long while.

how do i get this old ass game to run in windowed mode so it runs on the correct monitor?

in the mod loader, you can select windowed mode

h-haha it's not like I wanted to play with you guys or anything!

dont worry fam, you got time for saturday and sunday fun

download from mega instead of volafile

mega stops at 45% because "you ran outta data goy! buy premium!" and then at 90% because "oy vey, what are you poor? open that wallet already"

I downloaded the meme overnight yesterday from vola, it took 6 hours to do so at 80-175kbps on and off. Totally worth it for the mod even if you don't get to play online.

well then, better strap myself in

Go to the share thread for the solution to the MEGA data cap.

when i run "joint ops - v Mod" it just launches the game, it's clearly vmod, shit changed, but i get no launcher and there's still no windowed mode i can see in the graphics settings

whatever it looks like it's running full screen windowed that's good enough

if you want full screen windowed, try widescreen gaming or pcgaming wiki

why u do this

false positive? out of all the people ive seen playing JO this is the first ive seen people get THAT file detected as a virus

Take the HD one lad

ya know, with a little tweaking it could almost look like one of the models in JO

i guess it's just clamwin that trip on it, according to virustotal.com anyway

jsgme in the op

I'm not seeing the game in gameranger. There no lobby right now, or did I fuck something up?

No game right now, everyone called it a night. It'll continue tomorrow for sure.

missed that one thanks

MegaDownloader and vpn's both let you skip those limits user. happy downloading

your killing me Holla Forums

WHY IS NO ONE HOSTING YOU FAGGOTS

everyone's asleep i'd guess, it's pretty late

Nigger it's 1:06pm here in the Balkans

I hope someone is saving all this oc for the /radcorp/ archive we're going to make in a few months.

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO ACT, IF WE WANT TO LIVE IN A RADICAL WORLD!

I'm pretty sure anyone can open a room in gameranger, just call it something like 'Holla Forums niggers look here'. If not these things normally start up again a bit earlier on the Saturday, maybe 3-4 hours from now.

Best OST.

user…

We need more James Bond style missions. Or Austin Powers themed

Was there ever an UT4 game night?

serb up
/radgorbs/ inf/v/
pass: infv
lets hope this shit works, im on the east coast and hopefully i wont get fucked by a hurricane or there's a connection issue

Well shit, I won't be able to join for another 5 hours. Burn some Vietnam shits for me anons.

testing out recording

this is great mane we could use this as a recruitment video

Just got off work and have to sleep, how long are you guys going to keep the game going? I'd love to join in later today when I get up.

hopefully i'll keep it on for all day, or until my power goes out

SERB IS UP

Al Gore's Treehouse of Horror?

I can host one if needed, I wont be playing for a bit though. Ill watch thread

Im hosting now, pass is the usual.

Posting screenshot

fuck me lads power went out, thankfully i have my laptop and my cell phone so i can still play i just have to reinstall it

wait shit forgot my laptop runs linux mint i'll try to get it working through wine

Is it down or something?

You might need to fuck around gameranger options to find the game .exe

A couple of tips for hosts:
If you host the game as serve only you can open a second copy outside of GameRanger and connect by LAN to your own game.

You can use an external tool to make server administration easier :
In game.cfg change remote_admin_port to something other than zero
In admin.cfg add a line to the end like this :
username password FF
Once you start your server after making these changes you can connect to 127.0.0.1 using WolfRAT (files.catbox.moe/kneiyf.7z)
Now you can easily make and load mission lists, change settings, chat etc.

How the fuck do I tweak this game?
Theres no Game.cfg file, I want muh custom res

Has Gook science gone too far?

How it should be in the main folder?

Nope. not there

Have you tried fucking around in the options maybe you needs to be created.

No, but I didn't know I needed to update the fucking game.
Maybe thats the issue

modanon here, joining in the serb now

[Citation needed]

There could be

ah, maybe a trailer for 2.1 as well?

do you have write permissions for the joint ops folder (i.e. is it installed in program files)?

Yeah, bypassed that Microkikes shit a long time ago.
Issue were the updates ahve widescreen support and the Game.cfg is there now, thanks for trying to help though

Faggots, is the serb up? Can't seem to find it in gameranger.

Fugg, it's called radcorps fun and rad doom.

yes room up with almost 20 operators.

fuck

is there somewehre where i can get the full thing?

Not sure, I grabbed that off of wikipedia

Minigun choppas are so much fun.

It hasn't really bothered me up to this point, but I have an issue where my texture settings are locked to low with all of the other options greyed out.

Is there any way to un-fuck this?

17 fags in

there was a way by going into game.cfg or something, but i totally forget. Wasnt it posted ITT?

If I can download everything I need from Mega without the kikes locking me out, you've got yourself a player. Otherwise pls upload to vola.

it HAS been uploaded to vola, read the OP mang

Yes just edit the .cfg I had the same problem

How about you check the vola link nigger, shit is expired. It's so expired the room it was uploaded in is dead.

oh shit, apologies fam. Try this
ftp://ftp.novalogic.com/C3/kpvsh/JOCAG_Install.exe

I was actually able to download everything from MEGA without it shitting the bed. I'm going to upload to HF33Go as GAMENIGHT Joint Ops and GAMENIGHT Joints Ops VMOD 2.0.2

The American school system fails another child.

its also a Rhodesian player model

Did you get it working user?

Not yet.

Stay safe user.

When did Vietnam War happen then if youre so smart?

Primarily the 60s, in terms of American involvement. Unless meant the first Vietnam war involving the French, or that time they fought the Chinese though neither of those are what would be commonly understood by the term 'Vietnam War'.

Yep

Christmas on the rad trenches.

BEST MAP SO FAR

back up serb up just in case

wut map for future memes

Redneck Christmas

Good to hear.

What ISO program should I download and how do you mount ISOs.

daemon tools lite is what I've used. functional and free

Suggestions for 2.1

-Anime skins
-More brit weapons
-memes

nah fam use WINCDEMU

any of them are fairly straight forward to use.

i personally use poweriso. free, i'm sure some gentoo wizard will tell me it's shit. but it seems to work great

wincdemu

I C E C R E A M

Fuckin' Ice Cream Men

Sorry for the retarded questions but is Punkbuster necessary, will it fuck anything up in accordance to the server, etc.?

No you are actually playing via lan so it is not needed.

unless someone makes them for me thats a big no (also a model limit so i need to add shit wisely)
-More brit weapons
again, if someone makes the model, ill happily add em or if i can find them in other JO/DF mods
-memes
That i CAN do

Well some feedback on some of the guns that I have been able to use so far extensively. It's not a suggestion on what to change just how they feel, since I presume it's intentional, although ones I feel are flawed and may need looked at I've marked with an asterix i.e. the FAMAS and L115. I loved what you did to the shotguns you sexy fucker

AK-103

Where do i place the mod?

you guys need another player? downloading now

eta says 20 minutes

I don't know what happened fixed anyway

NIGGERS WHERE DO I EXTRACT THE MOD?

you put it in the mods folder dude

man fuck this this is taking too long im going to play generals zero hour again

Extract it all exactly where the jointops.exe is located, at the game's main directory. REMEMBER TO ACTUALLY UPDATE THE GAME WITH THE EXPANSION AND THE UPDATE FIRST.

Extension folder.

I'll go ahead and do that A-team clip, just a short webm, won't go an re-create the whole intro.

protip you can zoom with it
protip press O to adjust optic size
ask the french
ill look into that
protip go into loudout, select m1014 and then for primary select none
the slowness is kinda the point, but i will try and balance both out and give a bigger difference
weaker? i never touched the stats for it
if i could remove the scope i would. Giving it full-auto? eh ill consider it
ill look into it
might consider an RPK-47 too, dunno

dont worry, /radcorp/ already has plans for that if the guy who was gonna make it didnt die in the hurricane

fuck me man missing all the fun
gonna try to boot up my desktop now

reminder your elevation resets every time you die
also car-15 is the only gun that has both zoom and move while sighted with

you are right about the elevation, i accidentally made it default to zero.
The car-15 is not the ONLY gun to have zoom most sighted weapons have a reflex sight, use the scroll wheel to zoom in

yes you can move with the car-15 because the reflex sight weapons have the scoped flag, it was necessary or else the sight would break using NVG

CURRENTLY ON 22 OPERATORS

hold f to use grenade launcher or medic pack pay respects

that poor, poor little boat didn't stand a chance.
I'M GONNA TEAR MY FUCKING DICK OFF HOLY SHIT ADOBE RENDER WHAT I TELL YOU TO RENDER, DOWN TO A FRAME YOU CUNT NUGGET!

whatever, better than being cut off by two whole seconds

LATEST SCREENCAPS

Did that, still felt off. Still probably just me.
Only really good for Medic and Sniper class to be honest. Any other and you are robbing yourself of a badly needed equipment slot.

Goddamnit nigger, my chest hurts now.

I'm a bit shit at encoding so here's the original
my.mixtape.moe/ywudhs.mp4

Sides obliterated.

all we need now is the jackass version from a different angle

It was pretty rad tonight lads! Hope to see you /k/ommandos tomorrow

Good game tonight, I haven't played this since the initial games back in May 2015. Gripes I had with this though is that the special ops are shitskins so if that can be changed please do so and no one is coordinating and attacking objectives in fireteams when it should be a giant Zerg.

you mean the green berets? cause i actually removed most of the darkies in the game :^)

Rhodesian models and the rest, these motherfuckers should be jolly green giants.

i did the best i could with what i had. I didnt make them, most of them came from other mods and i did some slight edits using other models others i had to mix and match with different heads and bodies.

What a shame but have this.

Found out how to make webms not-mediocre quality. Considering going through every single one I've made and re-doing them soon.

fucking beautiful

has anyone noticed the second song in the main menu?

fortunate son, then sympathy for the devil?
yea they sound and feel great for this

Fun night, got up to 23 people in at one time. Still have Sunday to look forward to.

Servers are down for the night. Check back again in the morning.

>these motherfuckers

Did you guys know that THQ Nordic bought the rights of this franchise just a year ago?
Is there perhaps a chance of getting a new Joint Ops?
Archive page:archive.is/f0rBW

I don't think that means specific plans for JO.

Personally I'd remake it with better AI.

If they had plans only for one game then they wouldn't buy fucking all of them. With a little bit of luck we will get a new tacticool JO game.
Indeed, but here's some more things I wish it had:

Do you have a retard fetish user?

We need ideas for missions anons
Loli Maid Transport Serrvice?

Another AUTHENTIC sniper experience.

So a maths exam each time before you are allowed to shoot?

Oh yea, some context on that from my side

Need to figure out a caption for this.

kek

Since i have to work this week i'll drop some of the ideas i would like making but i dont have time.

1) The Rad Carrier : Island map, make the island a literal fuck-bunker with all the turrets, walls and shit you can, literal supervillain lair with a nuke on the center and some radios.
We start in our /k/arrier in the open sea with fuck-everything, from bikes to tanks and a ferry and a chinook to carry all the fun stuff into the island, but before that we get a lot of waves of gooks coming in ships and helicopters, we have to defend the carrier then once the gooks are dead attack the island with our stuff and liberate the nuke from gook hands.

2) Radinvasion : Pick a map with a lot of islands in an open sea, radcorps have to liberate the islands by capturing the base that's in each of those islands, but wait, once we fight our way into capturing the spawnpoint on the base and kill the gooks in it, more start spawning from the jungle and we have to defend wave after wave of gooks before we can move into the next island, if the gooks get into the spawnpoint we lose, this also helps to prevent someone capturing all of them at the same time but maybe we can lock them into boxes and unlock the boxes once the waves are killed, depends if the triggers can be cheated by capturing all bases at once.

Extra : 2 armory trucks that respawn immediately and we dont have more armories, we have to protect them too while we advance.

3) The Rad Wall : Radcorps start on the side of a huge wall, we have our small base on a tower, we have to defend the wall from gooks, waves should round up by the hundreds and be all low accuracy for balance's sake but huge in numbers, we get all vehicles on our side for extra rad but waves will last atleast 40 minutes of continuous gook spawning, fun map for mortaring the fuck out of gooks.

4) R-Day : Pick the map with 2 coasts, one side is Gookmandy, the other is Radcorps glorious clay, all vehicles and ferries to transport our stuff, we have to take over gook lands, pretty simple and obviously a copy of that other map but this should be more fun and less PTSD inducing.

Also take this, you will need it if you plan on using NILE editor :

novahq.net/files.php?ID=323

We should get an Amphibious Assault Ship like pic related.

Thats gonna be one hell to model and add, but yea, i wish we could add bigger vehicles, since the engine would support landing stuff into a boat its just a matter of making a big enough boat for the task.

Don't even have to model it. Think there's been a few maps already that have created static objects out of props to make it look like a carrier.

Oh yea i know that, but i mean, it would be rad as fuck to actually have an LHD ingame we can drive and load with stuff.

Radical Marines when?

3.0 along with desert assets, maybe camo and new vehicles Cant promise all the others

SERB IS UP

there is a mod with a ship like that, all id need to do is port it

This was the last we ever saw.

Going to add AvP2 weapons so we can do RADCORPS IN SPACE?
imfdb.org/wiki/Aliens_vs._Predator_2#Human-usable_Weaponry

I didnt actually convert the AvP2 weapon, it was already in one of the mods i took shit from. The ship im referring to also looks like a carrier/battleship and I THINK is drivable, not too sure.

Is it amphibious?

no l-linux ?

No Jews Allowed.

as i see, you are retarded.

It might just be a prop, id have to check.

When you say something of value you'll get a proper response. In the meantime I'd suggest learning to google shit first.

okie dokie

no g-google ?

If your audio goes away and alt tabbing doesn't fix it you can change your resolution instead of restarting the game.

Kys yourself my man.

Can you guys make a proper guide for the map editor? I myself am a self-taught level designer. But for the life of me I can't work with this game's level editor. It doesn't even have a 3D movable camera. It only goes forward of backwards at specific heights. You can't control it and fly around the map to see better. It makes it real fucking painful to place objects accurately.

Fuck, I can't even begin to imagine how one could ever manage to make a realistic-looking terrain with this editor. How do you anons manage it? How many hours did it take you to learn how this piece of dogshit even functions? Is there a guide on some long-forgotten dead JO forums that you used? I tried to find one, but it was mostly half-assed "learn le basics XD" and other outdated shit.

dfreload.com/forum/downloads/jo/Nile_doc-ver-1.0.pdf

new editor from later game that works with jo
novahq.net/files.php?ID=326
pgsquad.com/dfx/medman.pdf

Pile of dogshit. If I can't even see what I'm doing then fuck it. The fucking BF1942 editor has a usable camera. Why doesn't this one have it? How is one supposed to make realistic terrain and villages? By struggling with the 2D view and somehow zooming out far enough to see what's bellow him?

I actually think there is one but it's not exactly where you'd expect. Seen vids of people making maps using a 3D camera.

Will try it out.
By the way, when opening NILE it asks for a "recourse folder". I expect it wants me to find JO's root folder. That's what I did before and it worked. Is it actually meant for this or was I being retarded?
Pic related

HOLY FUCK IT WORKS
Most autistic editor controls that I've worked with. But now we just learned the most important thing in the editor. Greatest maps you've ever seen are hopefully coming your way.

novahq.net/files.php?ID=305
I thought the old editor was included in the game but apparently not so take it.

yes

Yes, the resource folder is the game folder. It will give you a list of mods to optionally work from (jox01,vmod etc.)

Doesn't it work with wine?

Mind and post them on >>>/radcorp/ when they're done.

Ignore him, if he was serious about Linux help he'd have asked properly. And yes Joint Ops works on Linux, although not on some of the more recent versions

Top shit, hopefully you'll still be around and willing to make maps when i import winter and desert shit along with new vehicles.

Can we make something like this but with JO footage?

Fags didn't even want to get on top of a BTR, I doubt they will get their shit together to make this.

Hold space to move the camera in 3D, and git gud

i mean just splice the footage we have with the music, embed related.

Every user should be able to play if possible.
Can you give a quick guide for getting it working?

Anons should be allowed to play, faggots not.
Anyway in installing it on wine should be simply enough with no hickups. There was a good post on the Novalogic forums a long time ago that had details on everything so going to have a search for that since I am shit at explaining things.

Holy shit you can actually add some winter textures? Can you add some different trees or objects too? So far the only stuff I can make revolve jungles or desserts.

Almost all of the mods I took shit from have winter assests, as well as more desert shit. Also included are player models with desert and winter camo.

Next version (2.1) wont include them since those would take too much time to port and put in the game, it'll also increase the mod size quite a bit so im going to save that for 3.0 when i have time to work and patience on it.

I will wait for version 3 then. I need to learn how the editor works now and make some comfy jungle maps that actually look realistic. Wish me luck lad.

remember to put a lot of gooks and make it rad, like a caravan of vehicles going trough the jungle, you can even make people spawn inside a moving vehicle, look it up.

a few ideas
this user also had some ideas

Alright lads, I toyed a bit with the time of day and fog to see how far I can go with the aesthetics. It's not much but it does allow for some interesting concepts. (Swamps, mist, etc)
Now my biggest problem is learning how to actually save the map and host it. Whenever I save, it saves a bunch of .str and .WAC files. How the hell am I supposed to put this thing in the game?

Also figuring out how AI works is going to be a pain.

Easy, move those files into the game root (copy them) and then host a lan game, its pretty easy, and for the AI use the Nile's little helper

which reminds me, one mod has standing, crouching and prone AI. I should add that for 3.0

Works, thanks user!
I will spend a few more hours tomorrow to learn more on how the editor works. Will keep you updated.

remember to post all your progress on /radcorp/

Who spilled the beans with the normalfags? they namedroped this dead game.

They are talking about Delta Force nigga.

What are the minimum specs to play this smoothly?

its a 2004 game, so not much

That pic actually happened in real life

?

Royal Marines once strapped themselves onto the wings of Apaches for a Radical Rescue Operation in Afghanistan

RAD now lets do it ingame

Okay, thanks.

how do you get mortars?

Engineer class only, primary selection

furthermore, press 9 to cycle shell types

RAD

videoanon, please use this song with spliced footage of JO. Call it Rad Spartans or something

My idea: Operators surrounded by gooks at a military base, a few operators not on site travel in a tank convoy to rescue them fighting other gooks along the way.

Temp Serb is up

and it crashed

Is Delta Force worth trying?

1, 2, Landwarrior and its expansion, BHD and its expansion a very hard YES

Never played Xtreme but it supposed to be a remake of DF1. And X2 is just shit all around.

Ok I really want this made in Joint Ops so we could all enjoy it.

Making separate spawns might be tough, maybe you can but people would be able to spawn in 2 places so i would suggest gook waves constantly coming trying to enter a room in the base that triggers a game over unles a tank gets into the base and that triggers a final wave they all have to defeat.

Its not as good as this one tho, lets stick to what we already know, maybe we could add shit from that game with the mods.

dfbarracks.com/mapdb/index.php?action=dm&mid=17801

Already done + more planned

TESTING THIS MAP NOW GET IN HERE

oversized clips I'm too lazy to edit/encode
u.teknik.io/bZaIH.mp4
u.teknik.io/QHfFh.mp4
u.teknik.io/LzoRp.mp4
u.teknik.io/SrJUI.mp4
u.teknik.io/co3XA.mp4

can you upload them to a different site? i cant seem to download from this one

For future reference, hosts make sure the map "A Day in the Park" is never on rotation. It's just a shit map that thinks it's hard but it's really just annoying.

sure hang on

So when are we getting Anti-Tank Knives in game?

V2.NEVER

Curious. How would anons feel about pic related?
Production of the rifle was limited and it was shortly stopped because it was too expensive to achieve widespread sales and not robust enough for military use as a sniper rifle. Only 176 were built due to its high cost, making it currently rare and valuable.

I would feel very aroused

void.cat/1abc1f7a33f00ffd56ba1d645fa76560fdb012a7
void.cat/bd8ab64e89ac5e5551f00ec1d6efe8a52f6f6c5c
sorry if it's slow, didn't want to bother with mega because it can tell you to fuck off when you're nearly done downloading

Enemy submarine spotted!

I'm gonna unsticky the thread since it's monday

Thank you for hosting this game and mod on Holla Forums!

T-thanks…

no prob fam, anytime.

it was fun familia, thanks for hosting

Good shit. Gonna have to remember that last map. Postan the last few clips and screenshots.

did anyone make slav spartans yet?

That should be the last of what I recorded. Still need to work on re-doing all the old ones and zipping them into a file.