Doom Gamenight Delayed

Well faggots this week's Doom Gamenight is delayed due to a good third of /radcorp/ (and half the hostfags, downside of mostly hosting East Coast for acceptable pings) being from parts of the USA that can't deal with a little rain. Apologies all around, we'll just push it back a week. That means this weekend is obviously totally free for people who want to do other games.

If you've got any feedback or questions about gamenights in general feel free to post it here.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!5NEwSYga!b9I88C2e-9x26rAak2ITzg
volafile.org/r/ck47j5am
moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Luckily for us, Holla Forumsmod 2.0 is released (>>>/radcorp/1554) so we can host Joint Ops as an unofficial contingency.

Anything like that sounds good, personally I'm hoping to maybe get a shot at WiC finally. Wasn't someone talking about a film night or something too?

Err user, you missed that game night. It was last week

We did WiC last weekend.

I mean the WiCfags can host and play if they want, im just saying that Joint Ops Holla Forumsmod might be hosted as well since ive finally finished and uploaded the mod.

I'll probably make a thread once i get back home

I was busy all weekend sadly, such is life I suppose.

It was a bit of a fuck up we realized too late that massgate removed the download link for the game.

Why did they do that? I guess I got lucky with downloading all that stuff beforehand.

Ah, it's generally good to mirror it to a backup link just in case.

Yeah, that was also quite weird as well.

Not sure but I'm pretty sure it was removed in Saturday morning since we had no complaints about downloading on Friday.

There is a mirror in the WiC thread on /radcorp/ I think.

Just make sure to have at least two links for any future threads on Holla Forums.

Sabotage?

May have done, heard someone was being bombarded with pm's during the game butthurt that the server was private and unranked.

Also just tried Joint Ops, the Flamer just destroyed a BTR, fuck Doom night we're playing this!

aye, flamethrower is radeven though it can destroy a BTR, its kinda hard to do so cause of the short range and the fact the BTR never stops shooting you

Not sure but the host was getting a shitton of private messages asking why are playing on private servers. And few times some high ranked guys entered the server just to spectate for a few minutes and leave the server was also passworded so it was probably the devs.

I don't care user, you've given me a working meltagun, I will suck your dick forever. No homo

Just wait until we play togetherIf the sound of a roaring flamethrower and the screams of agony from the gooks doesnt give you a PTSD boner nothing will

Also dont be a gay

Just went to check on massgate the download link isn't back so it probably has nothing to do with us.

I just downlaoded that mod. I have never been so torn on what class to play before. On one hand the Engineer has access to the Flamethrower but on the other hand the Rifleman has access to the FAL.

Not host but was the guy who was bombarded with pm's to the point I had to stop playing at points during matches. Did seem weird that the game was taken down without any explanation after people where complaining to me to let them into the server. More than likely though Ubikike's lawyers discovered it and struck out

Easy, you play the class that the team needs the most at the moment so you contribute :^)

Or Gunner, the only class with access to Molotovs

Or sniper since they get the VSS Vintorez

I only got one PM while hosting. My guess is that they removed the link due to an unexpected spike in traffic. The file is actually still available on the Massgate site (/files/world_in_conflict_retail_1.000_en.zip).

Engineer with mortar and flamethrower is the only answer

VSS+P99+MP5/10SD Is the only legit way to play sneeki breeki sniper.
ive got to look into adding more stealth weapons and new gunner ones as wellI probably wont work on 2.1 for a while thoughmaybe

Didnt you read the changelog? Mortars have new shell rounds now.Take a guess what they are :^)

Does the Mortar get airburst white phosphorus shells?

No,but thanks for the new 2.1 idea

No better. Have a hint.

Those gas rounds should be nice enough for the moment

For those anons curious about the JO mod but cant download and test yet this thead has all the skinny (including a pastebin to the changelog) >>>radcorp/1554

I'll create a joint ops game thread later today.

wewoops
>>>/radcorp/1554

Where can I download JO? Are there any links on /radcorp/?

mega.nz/#F!5NEwSYga!b9I88C2e-9x26rAak2ITzg

Yeah we might need to relink it on /radcorp/ and also make a better fucking OP for today.
but for now

just download the one that says base game, then grab Holla Forumsmod 2.0 from /radcorp/ (the last post with the operator wearing a skullmask)

Thanks, user!

I checked /radcrorp/ once again and found >>>/radcorp/179.

Good enough, still needs to be rewritten.

Hostfag here, mandatory evacuation declared for most counties in my state, including mine. I'll probably be making maps from a hotel room this weekend.

Jesus christ m8. Try not to die, alright?

Well fuck you beat me to the punch. Was trying to take screenshots but for some reason kept getting black screens

Game night tomorrow?
Also for fags that struggle with mega here is a volafile link for the moment.
volafile.org/r/ck47j5am
Ignore Klingon Academy unless you want it
and for those who for are buyfags and bought the game on steam right click on Joint Ops>Properties>Set Launch Options and add "/exp vmod" minus quotes. Should make the mod work without text fuckups.

You should make a map based off the Hurricane :^)

Fucking beat me to the punch.

I wonder how many times houses have to be knocked down before people decide to build them properly, or just build underground / atleast a shelter.

Are you sure you're not going to end up making maps from the afterlife?

Now I am picturing roof user in an underground bunker.

any chance on uploading JO to vola so we have a mirror? Holla Forumsmod already has 2 links and thats the wrong version anyway, 2.0.2 has the updated install method

Yeah sure. Give me a few minutes.

Spanktastic

heading home now, expect thread soon

You should have listened, but Jeff be with you all.

and it's uploaded.

Will try to host during The cain for the meme factor.

I've managed to get my Goldeneye server up and running, sounds like we'll be doing Joint Ops though.

Download link for Goldeneye:
moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source

Let me know if any anons are interested in playing it this weekend. I'll also throw up the mirrors from when we played TF2V for nosteam clients.

The only problem I have with that is Source

THREAD UP

just post the servers and im there

Just a personal taste issue. I don't like shooters on the Source engine, they just don't ever seem to feel right apart from a few mods Personally like Source mods that try to be something other than a shooter. Will play them without a doubt cause they do work and are easy to setup it's just I would rather play something else.

Ah, understandable

I think roof user is in the EU though. I mean maybe he'll just play in the middle of a religion of peace attack instead.

I'd agree with you that the source engine just doesn't do gunplay well unless the dev puts a fuckton of effort in. Even HL2 has shitty feeling guns.

I'd be down for another few rounds of Dystopia if anybody else wanted to

Sadly all the anons who hosted dystopia also appear to be affected by this. I'm not sure anyone else has a serb up. There do seem to be a few fags playing JOPs though.