South Park: The Fractured but Whole's difficulty slider changes the colour of your skin

archive.fo/2017.09.07-161606/http://www.please use archive.is/articles/2017-09-07-south-park-the-fractured-but-whole-difficulty-slider-changes-the-colour-of-your-skin

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/NtPB2
archive.is/wzW8V
archive.fo/IWVyI
archive.is/oPBNt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL

well shit

archive.fo/NtPB2

Haha oh wow

At least I hope the nigger has higher strength stats in the harder mode, it'll only be fair. Also anaconda powers.

shouldn't you be on /n/ yelling at white people?

>>>Holla Forums

No. I fucking love white people. They're nice, really nice people who actually have manners and I can speak to without numbing myself down to a babbling drone.

It's because niggers are dumber, hence the difficulty getting higher

The whole bit will flop if you can't collect welfare on the darkest difficulty.

I can't tell whether this is a disgusting instance of liberal narrative pandering, or a hilarious instance of race realism.

Maybe, just maybe, it's simply a joke.

That actually sounds fun as fuck

Both, but knowing the writers, then it is "WACISM!!"

what the fuck is easy about being pale? I get sunburns after minutes on summer sun

Hahahahahahahhhah
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Get a load of this goy.

Okay now that's heavy handed.
I'm sure a game that was delayed well after its welcome will benefit from taunting its audience with political preaching.

Art imitates life
archive.is/wzW8V
or is it the other way around? I don't even know anymore.

Choose to play a nigger and people call you a nigger and give you less money. Sounds neat.

Gotta take an American game to remotely think that being black as the void is equal to living on hard mode.

In my province, niggers got everything handed on a fucking silver plate, it's not even funny.

Oh well, let's just hope that white dykes get triggered over their oppression points not being recognized, and start shit shows on twitter to force the devs into including the option of being a fat lesbian tranny, only to whine over the game's tremendous difficulty following these custom options.

What a joke. The Western world is about as equal opportunity as it gets, hell blacks even get bonuses to their test scores for college and tons of black only scholarships, and yet they continue to fuck everything up except running fast and shooting each other for stupid reasons.

In reality, some nigger just got into college by writing black lives matter 100 times on a piece of paper
Reminder south park was always cucked numale "lol all sides r dumb but me" trash

Why the fuck not? Isn't this thing supposed to be an RPG?

What if you want to RP from a poor white background without any support from the government due to your race?

l
o
l
o
l

so.. as negro you'll get more handout money while suffering of lower INT?

It's narrative pandering masquerading as "le too smart for either side ;)))" like every joke in the show. It was made by kikes for fucks sake.

Just remember the insightful words of our great leader, Bernie Sanders the Wise Jew

(((American)))

I get the joke as it's a literal privilege scale, but you expect poz from a thing published by Ubisoft.

Hahaha oh wow

Actually, thinking about it, Cartman and PC Principle will probably change their dialogue and the rewards they give you depending on what skin colour you choose. I doubt it'll be around outside of them and maybe a few other npcs or will impact that game in any real way.

I just wanted Stick Of Truth 2. I liked the fantasy larp idea as a setting. And the Kenny boipucci fanart/cosplay. I never cared for the superhero stuff all that much.

That's only if you apply for humanities majors like Communications. That shit doesn't fly for STEM majors.

The only offensive thing to me is that "being white is the easy mode of life" is at least a few years old already, so they're just repeating an old joke, which is pretty pathetic.

Love watching the ultra-thin-skinned nu-right flip out over video games

Oh shit I'm sorry, as long as I had a roof over my head despite not having access to electricity or heating and being lucky if I got on meal a day that means I should check my privilege.

Yes it does. Just because they don't ever graduate doesn't mean the school and governments don't waste money trying to shove them in.

How is the kid darker than both of them?

I hope it's a joke but then again it's Ubisoft

It's a pretty bad an offensive joke if you ever had to experience poverty. This is what those who deem themselves as "progressives" don't understand and how much they are playing with fire.

Ah.

It's actually a good joke as it pisses both sides off. Progressives will be pissed because they want games to be piss-easy to diverse people. In contrast, the right will think that it's anti-white.

I can't remember the last time South Park told a joke.

I seriously hope this happens and people point out the hypocrisy.

Because it's not just a joke, it's social commentary disguised as a shitty joke.

Because the kid's dad was black as shit.

But what slider do I use to change the beard color?

Do these people not get that they're the ass of the joke?

Make it longer and add a smug anime whore to really get people going, or pics related.

I love his smug fucking face.
"Yeah, my dad is a Jew AND a cuck."

The religion slider. Atheist comes with a goatee and fedora.

I'm kinda surprised by some of the responses here, to be honest.

WTF I love South Park now
t. game journo

archive.fo/IWVyI

Make a mainstream sexist and racist game and the entire media, the entity left, all feminists and blacks would fucking lose it. Feminists would commit mass suicide from the triggering.

I guess you need to eat member berries then user harr harr fucking harr.

I suspect that's what the case is, hell that might be ultimate point to the whole thing.

Jokes can be social commentary. They very frequently are (like literally every political joke that exists).
It's not very funny; it's just stupid to get upset about another retelling of this old joke.

Progs will only pretend to get angry if they're paid to.

Just like the show, I guess

HAHAHAH! IT'S THE SHE TWINK IT! I REMEMBER HIM!

That's pretty funny. I hope none of you anons take this all that seriously.

How the fuck is that even possible? Jesus Christ, he must be a foot long flaccid.

You seem to think that saying the message of the joke is stupid and entirely wrong means you're upset about it.

who's upset about it?

Y'all hypocrites whoop and holler at tumblr getting their panties in a bunch whenever South Park makes a joke at their expense but now it's all "muh SECRET ZIONIST LIBERAL AGENDA" and "southcuck was never good!". Get some thicker skin, this makes the lot of you look like weak-ass pussies.

This is an entire thread about the joke.

user…

Yeah, so? Can't talk about it?

It used to be funny, but then you realize they're completely serious and comedy is the highest way to convert people to a certain ideology.

There's a dumbass in Mexico who got a "16+ inch" penis by hanging shit from his foreskin until it stretched that long. The actual penis wasn't even half of that. IIRC he died of an urinary tract infection, kek.

What's your point?

So people can't discuss anymore? I posted because I think Ubisoft inserted it more to virtue signal than as a joke but mostly because I found it really amusing. Nobody in the thread is mad about it

I'm still going to play this but now I just wont be paying for it, fuck you tray and matt

And then nobody was happy. Bravo.

Yeah man, totally, that's why we need to squash insensitive jokes about women and minorities because jokes are never just jokes, they're powerful psychological weapons designed to instill racist and sexist views in people, right?

If you think this is beyond the pale, here's what American Horror Story is up to.

Why? Life is too short, play something you're more likely to enjoy.

It would be funny if it increased damage numbers but gave you additional money through welfare checks.

Literallg Zero self awareness.

Couldn't agree more.

If they go all the way with this and have characters like pc principal and his ilk treat you better/give better rewards and other stuff like that it might turn out decent.
Right now though it just seems like more leftist preaching.

The first episode of this crap was even called "the cult"

AHS has been unwatchable since S2. The only worthwhile thing this season has or will provide is the clip of Evan Peters humping the TV. Their ratings are in the toilet, if that's any consolation.

It is a joke, but unless the punchline is that liberals are stupid, then it is a joke that works on the assumption that liberals are right about rampant racism in the modern era.

To no one's surprise.
Racism is at a historical all time low across the entire world, and yet we have to listen to stupid shit like this.
But when the pendulum swings to far too one side… Let's just day that the last time an ethnicity was targeted for extermination in the past, they got their own country as a result. Wonder where this anti-white sentiment will take us in the coming decades.

JUST

Wow so much for not wanting to be treated like object…

The newest AHS will be Law and Order SVU Gamergate-tier, except it will be an whole season instead of one episode.

I remember that, though I didn't know he died. He wanted to get on welfare saying that his condition wouldn't let him work. The nig in the webm is different, though. His balls are also fucking huge.

It sounds like a Ubishit decision.

Not according to worlds strongest man list.

What did they mean by this?

so the niggers are the easy difficulty and get more money thanks to their welfare checks?

Finally matt and other guy decided to kill themselves by lynching?

Disgusting. Looked forward to it since stick of truth. Yet another ruined product.

it was Harvard. That illiterate nigger will soon be a millionaire and could even be the next Obama.

Oy vey, are they impling being a latino is only somewhat difficult, here in frundp's america where he's literally setting up concentration gas camps to murder all DREAMers???

Because she's a he.

Pfffthahaha, wasn't this a show about ghosts? What the fuck, this is the first time I've laughed/been entertained by a tv in fucking years.

But user nothing's scarier than blonald blurmpffff xDDDD
Seriously though why do liberals always make their enemies out to be unstoppable forces of evil then (attempt) to mock them in the same breath?

what fuck is a standard nerd?

Like how Jews are penny-punching gremlins that belong in an oven but are also controlling our minds through the media?

The black kids in South park are actually the wealthiest kids.

I would have gone with gender where the easy mode is if you play a girl and get more rewards from battle and you don't have to fight your own fights. You get other kids to do the fighting for you.

Here is a question for you:
If liberals promote homosexuality as a good thing then why they portray every anti-liberal bad guy as a closet gay? Isn't that hint that gays are inheritly evil?

Nice pilpul, faggot.
Get the fuck out of here with that kike shit.

are we getting raided? There are far to many political bait threads on Holla Forums today for me to think otherwise

Very nice.

Pathetic. Funny how this aired when Trump just became a Democrat.

Holy shit. That's fucking genius.

That's the real joke. Giving everyone a "Fuck you". Genius.

So I guess we don't get welfare as a nigger?

Because then they can have them embrace their gayness and become a good guy. The fact that promotes straight people as being evil is pure coincidence, goy!
I'm a faggot and I'm sick of that shit. Thank God we got Trump.

giving this to Ubisoft was a huge mistake. The easiest should have been Jew like it was in the first game. Obsidian at least got that part right and it was fucking hilarious.

On top of that though most people will just end up playing the game on easy because casuals, so the majority of people will be playing a white character. Way to totally fuck that up also.

SJWs can't even SJW right. I don't mind that the hardest character is black on the condition that Cartman says a lot of Racist awesomeness like he did in the first game at the player character.

Jew better be a class in this game.

The process of dehumanization requires the target group to be painted as worthless and without virtue, but in order to provoke action against them, the component of threat is also necessary. A group being simultaneously pathetic and threatening is a contradiction present in every serious attempt at dehumanization.

Explain to me how an expression of indignant anger is akin to mockery.

you are not wrong, but being pathetic and threatening is not always a contradiction, for example lets say most men have honor and there are certain tactics they wouldnt stoop too that happen to be very good tactics
if your opponent cannot beat you in a "fair" fight he is pathetic, but if he stoops to the low you wont he is a threat

Yeah, which is why people ask "Gosh you guys! Why are you taking them seriously, it's just a joke!"
They do ZERO analysis beyond that and fail to explore the many possibilities of that addition due to lack of abstract thinking. Then give you a blanket statement as if you can't separate jokes from hidden meanings made for the sole purpose of planting seeds of propaganda onto the minds of the weak.
You have a foe, but your foe is not one person, it is many that have a common goal, and they disguise themselves, and cause others to indirectly defend them.
It's quite the talent.

reverse the slider and it'd be accurate

Sounds like an easy pirate.

Which is why the Israeli forces learn Krav Maga, which is beat by other arts bigly, even when the opposing foe is gimped with what he can do.
It's a desperate art for desperate people.
It works against beating unskilled fighters, but when dealing with professionals, well, that's another story.

I shouldn't be mad, but I am because people believe this shit unironically.
Still a pretty funny joke tbh, but some negress would beg to differ

At first I was skeptic, but after I saw

I laughed my ass off because that's the exact spirit south park has had from the start. Pissing off both (and more) sides as much as possible, and it seems this is no exception.
Though, since this is Ubishaft, I'm gonna give it a miss.

I'd play the fuck out of this.

I guess I'm just wrapped up too much in ideology to separate jokes from serious statements. Poe's Law, &c. &c., I guess.

this is beautiful

So am I, it's okay to be wary of the source, it can have more than one meaning after all. It's not anchored for a single effect, these things are meant to shoot in many directions.

what show this is funny

Good one user

Someone add a caption to this

Hang yourselves.

They're too stupid to even tie the rope, user.

BOY I SURE DO LOVE THE WHITE PERSON STIPEND I GET IRL
Fuck liberals are insane.

Thanks bernie, that wasn't real poverty though.

That's a man.

They're the most violent though.

Someone who buys cheap merchandise, and watches the most recent capeshit, reads or watches a let's play of a most recent AAA drivel, like Skyrim or Fallout boy 4

That's the actual joke, race doesn't affect important shit. Just some insignificant changes, like how people speak to you and starting money.

this is why both this and the first game were bad

trips confirm liberalism to be a mental disease

Given that this game takes place with PC Principle and such wouldn't it be easier if you were black since you can just claim oppression against any other character and get free shit? Either way the fact that you can read it as
In the end watching people spend far too much time analyzing this will be entertaining.

They were pandering if there were drop down boxes to choose both disability and gender (all 52+ of them) to increase difficulty. Which could be fun ways to tweak small aspects of the game for extra challenge. Choosing female could have an automated script play the whole game for you. By choosing Celiacs Disease most healing items will instead hurt you and fill your gas meter. And if you chose down syndrome you would have to be careful to not be raped by a shark every time you walked passed open water. Maybe have an Easter egg, where if you were a female, Chinese, with down syndrome you would automatically lose the game since you would have been aborted at birth.

Well this writer has either never watched the show or had this on a word of the day calendar.

THIS. The Hitler dubs confirm it.

Kike

You haven't figured out what the joke is?
The joke is not a joke, it is implementation of white privilege theory.
This is based on a Kotaku article from years ago:

archive.is/oPBNt

It's not to anger "both sides", it is a snarky way to implement SJW ideals. Journos will universally celebrate this and flood any discussion with the snarky SJW equivalent of UMAD.
Trey and Matt did not write the entire game, writers from Ubisoft San Francisco handled part of it. The lead narrative designer is Jolie Menzel from Ubisoft San Francisco, very typical bay area resident.

Even if Trey and Matt wrote it there wouldn't be many differences.

This is amazing, real good.

This fucking explains everything. Look at that nose.
(((Jolie Menzel)))

double Hitler dubs. very nice

Daily reminder that South Park is reddit "comedy" written by a kike.

Does this count as digital blackface?

I'm okay with that.

>"whites don't experience poverty or adversity" semitic forced meme
Nigger, please. Fact: Black "adversity" primarily comes from other blacks.
Additionally, didn't South Park support Hillary rather than Bernie Sanders?

That's a very liberal talking point, but I admit it gave me a chuckle.

Now now, maybe they just adopted an orphan or something

they expected her to win at least, dunno if they supported her

Yeah, in fact they didn't doubt she'd lose so they made a whole episode for her victory unlike last time where they had made the episode mostly candidate-neutral in case either candidate won. They had to scrap the whole episode and delay South Park just to make a new episode form scratch.

That's not even his kid. You people are hilariously dumb.

Niggers are weaker than whites thought.

What do you mean "you people"?

Using stereotypes to create extra challenges could be a fun way to increase replay value.

Vegan should also have a lower max stamina.

Of course it's not his kid, that's why we're making fun of him!

I wonder if it'll let you play a Black Jew for maximum Cartman mode.

"You people" as in you niggers, you nigger.

The Cucked but Whole

Why did you instantly identify the nog as an orphan :^)?

He's not a nigger you patio primate.

:^)

You can always rely on fence shitters to cuck themselves.

Oh, okay.

Fucking dropped, Fuck Trey Parker and Matt Stone for selling out to the eternal Jew. I expected better of them

gimme

The Fractured Cuck Whole

One of them is Jewish you stupid fuck.

No shit

That doesn't excuse his kikery

Alright, carry on.

Southpark was never particularly funny, but now that our young Holla Forums refugees disagree with the message it's nice to see some hate for it.

yummy why is he naked

Man who fucking cares. of course these bozos were gonna make a weak ass joke like this, don't buy the game

Oh shit, just realized UnburntWitch was Chelsea Van Valkenburg

I like that more. 10/10 user.

He may have some illness that's caused abnormal swelling, what's more concerning is that said nigger is on the street naked and not being shot with a tranq dart.

This is a great, and make no mistake, it is definitely satire. Disregard Ubisoft developing the game, Trey and Matt are still the creative minds behind it and with South Park they limit themselves to poking fun at everything without taking a political stand.

If Trey and Matt are in charge of the game then who is this and why is she called the "Lead Narrative Designer"?

I know you are baiting but I'm not so sure about this guy

With South Park you can't think the joke is directed at the group it is overtly pointed at, but rather at the opposing group. The very existence of the race/difficulty slider in this game devalues the real world argument of white privilege and niggers having it harder, the satire is truly targeted at the nutty left.

it was a zero effort attempt

Fuck sakes, tell me that isn't a real title.

Then why am I not laughing?

Suction treatment aka a cock pump or a disease. Hell, he could have gotten a bee sting on the dick.

You can tell because the base is thin compared to the shaft, which means he didn't have that from the beginning, it's a recent development.

Also, he can't get it up at that size, so it's a non-functioning penis.

Unless you're playing a death-of-the-author card it sure as fuck seems like they didn't intend it that way.

Oh boy. Also, Holla Forums, this is why you tell Western women to stay the fuck out of your hobbies.

A "narrative designer" is the person that organizes story and plot to fit the game or something, I am not entirely sure. The writers are still Trey and Matt, that includes the writing of the jokes.

If you take South Park seriously you're doing it wrong, user.

10/10

This isn't Stone and Parker's South Park, user, this is Telltale Games' South Park SUPPOSEDLY overseen by Stone and Parker.

Trey and Matt certainly do, considering how the show has been more about them preaching at people that telling jokes since for a long time now.

waah help i'm having a fit online about some cartoon game

noice

Good work that's actually funnier then the actual joke

just tell all women to fuck off, don't think gook ladies are any nicer

No they are the writers.

South park was never good. At least the simpsons got about 10 good seasons before going to conplete unredeemable piece of shit.

Then what the fuck does a narrative designer do? A narrative is a fucking story, user. If Stone and Parker are writing this what the fuck is Jolie doing? This makes no sense.

neither are as good as the cleveland show tbh

They're the writers, and when Trump won, there was literally a hastily done scene you can see now where their characters basically say "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE" in a bar at the start of the episode.

They're "ghost sitters" in that they act like fence sitters but subtly push for the leftist ideal. They did a pro-transgender episode for god's sake, centered around bathrooms and at the end had a fucking musical number about how beautiful transgenders were, they are not unbiased, in fact they pretend to make fun of everything but pull their punches on leftist topics, their portrayal of Hillary vs Trump is a good example of this, no actual jokes were told at the expense of Hillary.

This is how a supposedly "offensive" and "gross" show has survived in Hollywood, they PICK THEIR TARGETS and hold back on leftist targets. They're liars.

That's every fence shitter ever, because the "center" is far to the left these days, so even when you're the "intelligent voice of reason" you're still sprouting leftist bullshit and thinking you're somehow less cucked. Centrists are the biggest cucks around.

I can't recall a single instance where they made fun of Obama, despite him acting like a complete nigger for eight years.

"Ubisoft San Francisco" is all anyone really needs to know about this.

traps are better than real women

Simpsons died with Armin Tamzarian. There were exactly 7 good seasons.

HOW ABOUT YOU STOP SLEEPING AROUND AND /OR START USING PROTECTION? DUMB CUNT
fuck is this a satire?>>13370663

Welcome to bloated AAA development, who the fuck knows knows what half these useless pricks are doing.

Every fence sitter? No. But the penchant of leftists to act like fence sitters to draw in people like cults do does make it seem like that, doesn't it?

Now what's more reasonable, your explanation, or mine?

Traps have nothing to do with anything in his post user. Do you think traps are trans people?

I would bet all the money in my wallet that they're going to put in a female NPC who likes you more if you play a negro.

wow rude

If it's a musical, that's usually mocking them. They also shit on Caitlyn Jenner for his appearance.

Look at DeNiro. The man is a broken wreck. Every day he has to wake up and witness his baboon wife waste his millions on weave and bling, while his orkish spawns ook and eek around the house, and he has to take increasingly humiliating movie roles to pay for his pet apes.

Mine, you gibbering monkey. The Overton Window is so far left that any attempt to take a "moderate" stance will inevitably have you leaning left.

Let me know when you can
1. Impregnate a trap
2. Have a healthy, stable relationship with a trap
3. Have to do minimal maintenance to the trap
4. Have its butthole feel as good as a pussy
5. Have a vagina
6. Be seen as normal by a functional society to be together in public
7. Have it stay young looking after 40
8. Be able to breastfeed said children
9. Have one without a depraved/abusive background
10. Actually fall in love with it, without fetishistic fantasies clogging up your mind.

What is there to joke about Obama?

I keep thinking about this, the slider thing. I have people telling me "come on, it's obviously making fun of the white privilege argument".

Let's say for a moment that yes, it is, and Stone and Parker intended to lampoon the whole white privilege thing with the difficulty slider. If you tell a joke, one part of the audience thinks you're being serious and agrees, another part of the audience thinks you're being serious and disagrees, and a tiny remainder knows you're taking the piss, how good of a joke-teller are you?

why are those kids' heads so massive?

He's an ooking nigger in a suit that spent more time golfing and on vacation than actually doing his job, the fact his wife looks like a dumpster truck and is likely a dude, his daughter looking up at Lena Dunham as her idol, his shady past. Take your pick, he's a fucking nigger for fuck's sake.

They shit on Caitlyn Jenner for his support of Trump. Which is why you see him and Trump/Garrison together the entire season.

hard-leftists are hypocrites by the way, if you hadn't noticed. All the virtue signaling is to hide how horrible they actually are.

So, what, do you suggest that we kill people in the street? You want to continue this "us vs them" mentality that served the left SO WELL when they lost the election because of it?

You shouldn't reject people outright for not having the same exact ideals as you, that's just extremism and retarded. You're basically the same as Antifa when you get down to it, so stop being that.

Oh, and the part that thinks you're being serious and agrees calls both the disagreeing audience members and the ones in the know fucking racists for thinking it's some kind of joke.

DeNiro's kids are absolutely the poster children for race mixing, dead eyed, mongoloid, ugly as fuck and the little one looks like an evil shit.

He should have killed himself 20 years ago he's done nothing but embarrass himself since.

There was no genius behind this joke since all they did was use someone's ideology and copypaste it on their game. What is brilliant here is that the joke makes itself, they didn't need to do anything except use it as satire. Do you want to know how good it all is? The title of the game is fractured butthole and everybody is getting mad.

A really shit one, which is the obvious and true answer.

The disagreeing people are racists because they disagree with the premise and the ones in the know are racists because "IT'S NOT A JOKE"

Oh yeah I forgot about his gorilla wife.

I want to cum inside caitlyn jenner

am i supposed to feel bad for this character? I just feel like they're the idiot for wasting their own time and resource on something they have little control over.

feels like satire

this! Obama is literally perfect

yes , however commercially used fertilizer is just as good and there's minimum risk of some hippie neighbor calling the cops when using it to sow your garden

Traps are men.

A tranny is just a more hardcore version of a trap willing to take the knife and pills.

The time of prophecy is at hand. The Age of the Kangz is about to begin.

That's where things are heading anyway. You can no more reason with leftists than you can with ISIS. Compromise and dialogue works only if you are working towards a common goal and disagree on the methods. When one side wants to bury you, your family, culture and heritage blood will be shed.

Oh, you're a fence shitting chimp, should have said so from the get go. Now, my "enlightened" friend, pray tell, what compromise can there be made with Jews and their lapdogs?

You do realize leftists want whites gone and Western culture eradicate, yes? They even tell you that to your face, you can't possibly be stupid enough to not realize this.

I do if they are leftists.

No, leftist ideology is retarded. If you've been wrong about everything for the past 100+ years, with disastrous consequences, and still fail to reconsider things, why should I listen to the drivel you spew?

You're actually the retard here for giving leftists the benefit of the doubt, despite all proof to the contrary.

You're so predictable it's kind of pathetic.

Alright, now let me ask you something. What is more likely - comedy writers being so out-of-touch that they don't realize that their "joke" isn't going to be seen as a joke by a GREAT number of people, or those comedy writers actually being ideologues who will hide behind/whose fans will hide them behind "LOL IT'S JUST A JOKE YOU THIN-SKINNED BABIES"? In this day and age? In this day and age where if you challenge the idea of white privilege you're a goddamn racist monster?

Obviously not user, it's a show aimed at the lefties.

Steppe women don't seem like shrieking wretches, though they're definitely not the prettiest sort though. Funny that.

you used the shit version.

HOLY SHIT

Lads let's not cater to (((their))) speak, his name is Bruce.

I can't makes heads or tales of this because to me these clips are just about mocking the hysterical nature of these people. I'm pretty sure anti-trump people have effectively done more to ruin their own lives in revolt of trump than trump would ever have the power to achieve

So why are you posting here and not killing people right now?

Let's ask the REAL questions here, why do you think it's necessary to kill random people?

Obama isn't a joke, Obama is the punchline

It's easier making fun of a reality television, billionaire mogul who has numerous sex scandals swirling around him and talked about his dick on the campaign trail rather than a career politician who's out of touch. This shouldn't be a difficult concept to understand and I would be surprised if any comedian gave Trump and Hillary equal treatment.

He's still a he, but his name is legally Caitlyn now. I'll call him anything he wants with the exception of "woman."

There's a saying

Wasn't she credited as the writer for her only published game Depression Quest? I remember from thezoepost she specializes in narratives and not programming (that's why it took 3 people to make DQ in fucking twine, a visual novel engine that even a retard can use).

I'll never understand how they can have such cognitive dissonance.

Anyone can do whatever they choose.

You've just pointed out that there's more of us than there are of them. Reconciling with the loser is at the winner's discretion not the other way around.

You are not the arbiter of how people will behave, why do you think your demands hold weight? I'll not tell you to stop being like that though, I'll just hope you'll grow.

No nigger, you're fucking retarded. A Tranny is a person who experiences gender disphoria. Traps just like to dress like chicks and are perfectly happy with their dicks and as such have no gender disphoria.

I don't think you realize how funny it is to oblige Jenner here. Feminists fucking HATE Caitlyn/Bruce/whatever because of the Trump support, among other things. Call him a real woman, watch women's heads explode with fury.

I only said Caitlyn mainly because before he got his mind disease I didn't care for him at all or even knew about him. The only reason I know anything about the guy is due to media attention.

So in a way, I care for him less then you, because I didn't even bother to figure out his real name.

They COULD have made fun of her constant illness by having her say she's fine while more and more horrible shit like coughing up blood or going full body horror like The Thing while still doing business, but they didn't. Despite the perception that the show cares not for sacred cows, they clearly worship a bunch themselves.

That's not funny, though.

Kek, didn't think of it like that yet

Murderer is always a good one.

They didn't hate him before Trump though did they? Nooo it was all feminine penis sucking and vehicular manslaughter forgiveness, I can't flip flop like a tumblraina on this one.

How about the whole

What IS Reggie anyways?

Transvestite - Dresses like woman.
Trap - Dresses like woman to lure betafag dick
Tranny - Dresses like woman to lure betafag dick and is willing to get sliced and diced to further the effect,

negotiating doesn't work considering one group wants to destroy white people, have one world government, but also anarchy at the same time, and communism

tbh I don't care, not like the first game was hard at all anyway. I liked the first one because it was a fun interactive South Park movie, so I'll be pirating the second one too.

10/10

doesn;t this suggest that mexicans, inuits, indians and pakis have it easier than blacks? how's that gonna go over?

She co-wrote DQ with another guy but I'm not sure it's the same guy who "coded" the "game", otherwise DQ needed 3 people to be made

I will be waiting for the extra ingame currency and privilege access to some areas of the game to simulate affirmative actions

Nah. They are all mentally fucked.

That's what I love about this, it will also means Jews and gingers have it the easiest of them all.
This is going to cause an EXPLOSIVE amount of butthurt from all sides and I love it.

Again user, the major difference here is the disphoria. Transvestites are comfortable with who they are, traps are comfortable with who they are, Transvestites think they were born in the wrong body and are out of their fucking minds which doctors treat with drugs, hormone therapy and surgery. It's not like any faggot can just run down to Trinidad and get their dick lopped off with little to no question about it.

Also not all traps want beta dick, some traps just want to look pretty.

Not going to speak on behalf of the other user here, but you are harping on how the left have been proven wrong, but the right hasn't been faring any better. Both of these sides have their logical extremes, of which you are taking apart in as much as those screeching leftists on the streets. Your ideals are different but the way you try and achieve these goals are very much the same. It will be a dystopian system either way, the only difference being that the "winning" side can take comfort in the fact that they aren't on the other side.

You don't have to be either/or in this case, there are compromises. "Bah! Compromises!" I can already hear you scoff, but you can't make a functional system where everyone is in a constant mode of retaliation in case the other steps out of line. Life is all ABOUT compromise. The leftists are being more militant, so in turn YOU have to be more militant. You live in fear, they live in fear. You cull your circle of friends to be "pure of thought", and so do they. It only ever escalates and it never has a good outcome.

There needs to be a middle-ground where ideas can be discussed and thought out, instead of retreating to our own respective camps and coming up with stories of how we THINK the others are doing. Both sides have good parts to them, but they need to be looked at in a way that they can be accomplished logically and without people dying in the process. So what if everything isn't clearly defined? More room for ideas and personal growth. The politics you see now have always stemmed from some sort of discussion, they haven't always been universal constants.

The trademark black/white thinking is all about choosing sides. Like morality, there are grey areas with no clear-cut answers all the time. It isn't so much as a war, but more about how we can communicate with each other and reach some sort of outcome. What if the other side doesn't listen? Don't go discussing to a single group, but instead find singular, calm people that do. It could also be the fact that you are actively trying to dissuade discussion, that way you have a nice scapegoat to point at, "proving" that it isn't possible to reason with the other side. It might help not to talk to people from this site, too. Everyone knows how hard both political boards get triggered. Branching out helps.

The reason you think this isn't possible is because you have deemed it such without even trying. Not picking sides isn't cowardice if you are still actively involved and trying to come up with solutions to situations.

They didn't hate him before Trump, but that was then and this is now. Now, calling Caitlyn a woman and REMINDING EVERYONE that this STUNNING AND BRAVE WOMAN voted for Trump will drive them fucking BATSHIT because they have no defense other than to be a dirty transphobe or to throw women under the bus somehow, and BOTH OF THESE WILL RESULT IN DOMINO EFFECTS OF ASSPAIN LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE.

And that's why they pretend to be something they are not. Sure user.

True, but you have to admit an uncomfortable number of traps eventually want to go full tranny.
Which where the whole mentally deranged stigma comes from, they think the grass is Greener on the other side and it fucks them up.

It's as much treatment as lobotomy you fucking barbarian.

Holy shit.

Lobotosodomy?

Well they are not wrong, life would certainly be harder if my IQ was 85

well I wasn't going to buy it anyway so I can't boycott, but I'll make sure to seed the shit out of it at least

It would

It's an 'eh' joke.
Probably made by Ubisoft instead of Trey/Matt, since all the kids in South Park Token is the only black child, but the most well off in terms of financial prospects, musical ability, and intelligence.

As for NPCs talking to you differently, no shit all RPGs/games should have this a a staple. People refer to people of different races either with levels of respect, and communication. Go to New York City and you'll city people get into arguments, and often adopt the other's ethnic stereotype of dialect whether to intentionally mock them or not.

I'm amazed how lazy devs are when it comes to complete simple shit that should be expected to be in almost every game, when it was standard almost two decades ago.

Do I even need to say more you cock slurping Bolshevik parasite?

Yup, it's my fault for not peacefully accepting the left's plans for my extinction. That makes me as bad as them.

Here is the fence shitter in all his unhinged glory. This is why you need to beat people like him to death. They're worse vermin than the leftists.

That's why left always manages to fuck up countries so fast. Right?

What are you talking about, spreading lies like lobotomy doesn't work? :^)
God, this fucking movie made me cry.

Please buy our shit game, goys

Hi, I'm doctor Moshe Moneybagsteinowitz, and i have found out a great cure for depression, bulimia, and anorexia, you see, for depression i tell my patients they're worthless sacks of shit and they should kill themselves, while for body image disorders i tell them both they're disgusting fat pigs who should stop stuffing their goddamned faces with food.

Your example shows that right-wing thinking is good, but only when applied to matters it can help with. That is why I was saying to utilize both side's positive attributes when needed. I'm pretty sure leftist thinking, at times, has helped humanity, but you only ever see it as "hurr communist thinking." Democracy, science, art, all of these things. It doesn't matter if you respect these things or not, or how well they have worked, they have had their place at certain times. Like with all things, too much of something isn't always good.

Here is my last point regarding extremist thinking. I responded to your post without any form of insult or death-threat, and yet here you are calling for blood while calling me a Bolshevik. Who do you think people will listen to when it's time to step up to the podium? The one who confronts all challengers in calm rhetoric, or the one who only ever resorts to mudslinging and buzzwords only his chosen circle will know about?

inb4

You are splitting hairs, and that is not the point of this post. Read it again.

And one more thing. I am open to discussion, I am ready to listen to your all-too familiar points again. If calm discussion is closed off, it certainly won't be because of my choice.

"You know it's a compromise when everyone is unhappy." So no, fuck that.

I'm not particularly upset at the joke, but this and the fact you can be transgender are just putting me off of this game. I've had to deal with this shit infesting every aspect of my life for years, I don't really want to deal with it in my vidya too.
Guess it's my fault for being interested in a franchise that consists of CURRENT EVENTS jokes and self referential humor.

Why would anyone in his right mind use anything that Marx wrote? The kike was disgusting even by Jewish standards and his whole life is one fuckup after the next. His own daughters took their own lives because he was such a fucking horrid parent, two of his children starved to death because he refused to work a day of his life, his own mother despised him. This is the creature the left worships as a god. Only a mentally ill fool would give a flying fuck about anything a leftist says.

Yes, and now the times has come to do some good old purging of unwanted and repugnant elements in society.

And I should give a shit I hurt your feeling why exactly? Grow the fuck up, it's obvious enough you're an underage "intellectual" trying to sound smart.

My guess is the one that doesn't call for their extermination.

Suck a cock.

IIRC the Stick of Truth wasnt any good becasue you become OP early in the game it gets boring.

Black people should

Compromise needs to happen in the stuff that matters. The thing with anecdotal quotes is that they can be applied to situations that you see as fitting, but not in others. Take the wisdom from quotes, but don't go applying them to everything in life.

You are going on the assumption that left-leaning people or leftists are all die-hard marxist fanboys. I certainly haven't read his manifesto in it's entirety, but the same goes for Mein Kampf. The left leans toward humanist ideals, the right for order. Is it really impossible to have both? The society both of these ideals have been built on is testament to it being possible. We are just at another turning point in history. I find the immigrant problem and terror attacks horrifying, which is a symptom of left-leaning politics. It is time to re-instate right-thinking ideas, but not in the extremes that you would like.

If I have to pull rank, I have been on imageboards since 2005. Nothing you can say at this point can insult me.

So are we done here?

I bet you anything the niggers will have no stat differences, the only change will be difficulty because having everything handed to you for free is hard.

You consume too much pornography, I can tell by the vocabulary you use

I literally thought the commercial for the latest season was some kind of parody when I first saw it.

Sure, they may be retarded, but that doesn't mean they're trannys or that they have gender disphoria. But apparently I'm retarded for knowing the textbook definition of things and not just making shit up as I go along based on my fee-fees.

Of course they're not all hardcore Antifa, they're just good goy enablers that let them do as they please. Hey, it's okay so long as you punch a Nazi, right Mr. Goldstein?

Then why the fuck do you think you have any right to mouth off at your betters? You self admit you're an ignorant cuck just trying to virtue signal on an anonymous imageboard. You're even dumber than Holla Forums, and they're pretty fucking retarded.

You haven't read that one either, have you? Holy shit, do you practice daily to come across as this stupid? Do people in school bully you and you can't exactly figure out why?

Yeah, that's why they always end up killing a few million people when given free reign. They're humanist like that.

Of course not, but you're too stupid to realize that the right wing is equally humanist, toward humans that is.

Oh, yes, just look at Soviet Russia, China or North Korea. Hey, how about Venezuela, I hear you leftist faggots love to drum that one up a lot?

And how do you plan to deal with the mudshits and niggers infesting white lands? Politely tell them to leave, spread your buttcheeks for them to fuck you, or do you plan to offer them your future roastie wife?

Then why are you crying like a bitch when I call you a cuck?

I am only telling you that you focus on insults more than you do on substance. Your post is just white noise at this point.

Alright, you have beef with the Soviet Union. No one here, me least of all, is saying that was a good idea. If there are people that do, they are delusioned and haven't had the "privilege" of living under their rule. When I say to utilize both lines of thought, I am not talking about picking only one idea and running with it.
For example, terrorists running rampant in Europe. The current situation can be defused by deporting them and working as hard as possible to dislodge the cells that have been formed before they gain any more grip. Pick up any new refugees from their boats and just immediately send them back Herein lies the problem; there are people in need among them, so it will take some work to separate them. This will require spending on safety and manpower. If power can't be spared to help those in need, they just need to brute-force it.

It is a little ruthless, but the countries in Europe need to fix their own stability and take care of their native population before they can even consider taking on extra baggage.

Either way, it's a long-haul. You try to do it quick and dirty, you only end up with more resistance from the public. There are loads of ethic, moral and money related questions that need satisfying answers, or else no one will back your cause. Even if you know something is right, you need to convince other people of that, too.

I haven't read both books, that is true, and politics isn't my strong suit. You can however discern the usefulness of good decisions on how they promote humanity and co-existence. If your existence isn't threatened on a daily basis, you can work, go on vacations, read books, raise a family, whatever have you, it is an indicator that system is working. Our systems are far from perfect, but we are still fighting to improve them.

venezuela owns lol

Amazing!

but what if its a feminie benis

Yeah well they don't seem too comfortable with themselves to my eye and many of them would argue those points with you and besides which, traps are all about deception which is a despicable trait to base your life around regardless of anything else. That goes x10 for the hack and slashers.

I love looking at charts they make me think.

You mean being fucking totally insane, claiming to a woman with no idea what that feels like or means and then badgering medical professionals to wedge them until someone realised they could make bank on these un-asylumed lunatics? Said *treatment* is a repugnant joke as is evidenced by every tranny evarrrr, chromosomes, deception, attention whoring, mangled bodies, you'd put a kid who cuts themselves under medical observation but some freak who wants to mutilate healthy sexual organs is fine.

Being an apologist for them does you no favours.

Correct, hence pedos.

Reminder that trey parker got cucked over 20 years ago and never got over it.

They need to go too, it doesn't have to be them that are the problem, their kids will be a whole new wave of horror.

yes its okay to punch a nazi, because nazism is about removal of rights and committing genocide and neo-nazis like to abuse the very rights they want to remove

Not to worry the EU will collapse up it's own ass soon enough.

Yeah, today does feel kinda off.

user you are just using bullshit jargon to defend a mental illness. Stop fooling yourself. There is only one solution.
>>>/suicide/

I hope so.
My only wish is for communism to have received the same kind of beating national socialism has.
It all could've been prevented in 1920's but Polish democrats went to Japan a few years earlier to explicitly tell Japs not to do anything against Russia, because dey be gud bois dindu nuffins.

Because they've rarely ever made funny jokes before?

Holy fuck, I never thought of that. This is pure fucking genius.

I like how you are making those assumptions and speaking on behalf of me. I do now want what you just described in the least. That obviously needs reworking, that much I agree.

So those laws are unmovable, and that's somehow my fault? What if I told you we needed to change those laws in a calm and productive manner, instead of "sinking them all", like you suggested? The EU violates several laws already by taking in refugees with no papers, and are also forcing them on other, unwilling countries. That is the problem with the institution, and if you think I can tell them to start doing things right, you are mistaken.

The situation at the moment is fucked, I agree. Despite that, we should strive for calm discussion and diplomacy before jumping blindly into any sort of conflict. At the very least it should be strived for. There are no clear answers in these matters and it requires thinking.

Not the guy you've been arguing with, but accepting ANY refugees from war-torn shitskin 3rd world countries equals accepting rapefugees and terrorists.

Their culture is fundamentally different from civilized western culture. They think rape is acceptable and a normal part of life. They think beating the shit out of people or killing because their god was insulted is a normal thing to do that doesn't bear any consequence. People who intend to terrorize the country they immigrate to can hide their intent and act innocent, bypassing whatever rules you put in place EXCEPT "no immigrants." Even genuinely innocent ones can be turned into terrorists by others who are already there trying to recruit.
The only solution is to close your fucking borders to them and let them solve their own problems in the shithole they came from.

Hell, steriotypes made for a fucking awesome series.

If no matter what outsiders are going to be seen as evil participants, always go with the cheapest option

And I agree, tighter laws is what we need right now.

Whoever is behind chasing these people out of their countries know that by putting the EU in this situation, they are giving the EU a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. You save them and take a huge burden on your country, or let them sink and be accused of crimes against humanity.

This situation needs to be handled in a humane fashion, if possible. If it isn't possible, then you need to get creative.
I don't know how you would go about implementing that, but I do know that people dying in otherwise safe countries due to terror attacks cannot be tolerated. The safety of our countries comes first, theirs second. Not only that, people are fleeing here instead of fighting and many aren't even from conflict zones. That fact cannot be denied, and action must be taken.

The only reason "WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING INNOCENTS TO DIE" is even worth concern, is because USA created the (modern) middle-east problems in the first place. So people think it's our duty to fix it or accept refugees. Europe doesn't really have an obligation like that, but they're physically connected to the region exporting these people, and the EU is pozzed to hell and already had open borders before the influx of sandniggers. It was the perfect storm.

Are you fucking retarded? They've been actively warring with themselves for over a thousand years

Top cherrypicking.

There's that, but the Americans not to mention Russians sowed the seeds for Osama Bin Laden and ISIS to take hold. For fuck's sake, America left some of their high-tech weaponry in Iraq, and when ISIS marched in, the Iraqi military simply surrendered.There are a lot of factors in why the Middle-East is so fucked today, the least of which being bombed to hell and them fearing for their lives on a daily basis.

You bring people like that in to peaceful countries, you will only ever get conflict and terror.

if you count a fictional trap waifu then i've got 2, 3, 7, 9 and 10
i'm waiting for androids to fill in the rest.

Haitian, I think.

(checked)
Beautiful user.
Mexicans should also have a weakness to cold based attacks and border patrol. Why? Because they are both ICE types.

Haitian, I think.

Dude, islamic terrorists were attacking the states way before that war, are you out of your fucking mind?

The 1979 when they attacked US Embassies? Libya planning to kill US senators in 1981? Bombing/attacking tons of US citizens in 1983?

Seriously, are you out of your fucking mind? US has done nothing to promote islamic terrorists, and it goes back to the fucking 60's in the states history

You can't handle debate with someone like me.
But I'm sure you'll be able to find common ground with 70IQ barbarians who come to rape and pillage receive welfarebux
What do you want to talk about in your diplomatic and calm discussion?
What are the best techniques for stoning, at what rooftop height thrown fag reaches terminal velocity, how is it like to have 4 wives as personal property?
or will you bend over, spread your asscheeks and say you're being very tolerant of a foreign culture and fellate them all day begging on your knees for them to adopt your culture when it should be the other way around, if you migrate to a country you should bow down to them and beg them for an opportunity to accept you as a member of their society.

It's comedy that you can't write, it has to come naturally

the middle east was rather peaceful before May 14, 1948

HEY LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

Ain't no memes involved. I love fucking effeminate guys wearing dresses.

Ya know the whole Spirit Cooking thing will go well with this show. They could make it a battle between Satanists and 4chonreddchannit.

Since it's already Holla Forums in here:
Reminder that the creators of south park became beta provider cucks.

HEY LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!

what?

South Park went to shit after Stick of Truth. This is common knowledge.

Modern America, where people look to a show that revels in sadistic and sexualized violence for moral authority.

Seriously. I'm disappointed. If they use this difficult joke as a way to troll and trigger the player during the entire play through, it's fucking brilliant. If "hard mode" has comically easy sections, you all need to lighten the fuck up.