Everybody is Golf

[noshill]

Holla Forums is the only video game community I am part of these days, and though I know this will be met with only negative response I must try my luck anyway:
IS ANYONE PLAYING THIS SHIT?

Because if so, I'd like to talk about it and possibly even play it with you.

[/noshill]

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AxuPGq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ive heard the character creation is really good in this game, but its not on pc so I dont really care about it.

Even Playstation's sports games are better than xbox.

I need to throw out my xbone fuck

can i be a loli?

sorry for being a day late and a dollar short, but yes

EU added blonde bimbo and jensen (and removed some clouds for some reason), US changed literally everything about the cover.

Why?

I wish Japanese devs didn't fall for the rebranding meme so hard and so often. It serves no purpose.

please play golf with me

Why? Why would you do this? You have to download the shit and install it regardless so there is no reason for an internet check.

You expect me to pay for a videogame and a GOLF videogame at that? Do I look like some old rich jewish man or something?

I would if I had a PS4, OP. Good luck finding people to play with. I have World Invitational on the Vita, though.

JP: two cuties and one guy
EU: two cuties, one guy, one slut, one Jensen
US: three guys and one girl (male)

Your strawman falls apart since PS4 piracy is borderline non-existent so there is no need for online checks.

discord.gg/AxuPGq

Fucking kill yourself.

I really hope you weren't expecting the term "normalfag".

The mods are doing some alright stuff.

すごい!

What is the single player offline like? I found competing online with others and waiting for tee times on-line was about as fun as in real life. As in not fun. I won't pay for online anyways.

You mean hot shots golf? Great franchise, I'm still pissed Fore doesn't work properly on PCSX2. At least a neighbor has it while I'm stuck with 3 since I got it on a clearence sale for 3$. Wish I could try more recent ones but all I have is a corpse's PS4 and have no will to pay more than 10$ a game for it.

What you need to wish is for goons (SJWs) and their ilk learning Japanese. Basically anyone embracing those ideals needs to be smahed on the head so hard the become physically brain damaged and can't learn Japanese. Language center is part of the frontal lobe up to the middle of the cranium. Someone with an agricultural hoe could do a great job fucking everything up and making sure he wouldn't miss much, unlike with an axe.

Just saying, but people used to flip their shit when moot changed boards on 4chan to transform one word into another. You're very late to the party on this one, and it's still ridiculous that the kike wants to control your thoughts by preventing you from using certain words.

But do go ahead, tell me I have to go back, call me a newfag, blah blah blah. The fact of the matter is, censoring a word (or "filtering" as you prefer to call it) is still censorship whether you like the censor or not.

You mean when he word filtered things to roodie-poo and jabroni? And everyone thought it was hilarious and continued to use those words even after he removed the word filter?

Sauce on pic?
I'm not a pedo, I just like Linux.

Like weeaboo

They did the same thing with nigger terms like "tbh" and "fam" but they keep using it anyway so it serves no purpose.