I need video games that let me ride a bear

I need video games that let me ride a bear.

Show me video games that let me ride a bear.

De nada…

Your wish has been granted.
>>>/wow/

Why not hug the Bear?

Zelda Oracle of Ages and Seasons lets you ride a bear WITH WINGS! Or a kangaroo with a pouch (male) or a dodongo, depending on your actions.

Dodongo dislikes smoke, though.

If you pick the bear you are going to get your game locked because the bear can't fly over the holes in the ground he needs and if you pick ricky you can get over the first set of obstacles but not the second ones leaving dimitry the only one who can let you reach the end of the game with

Fuck off Mark, nobody wants your forced meme.

Only recently I learnt that you can kill the dodongos with a sword in Zelda 1 if you let a bomb go off in their face. It stuns them and they're vulnerable to the sword in that state. I always thought you had to get them to eat the bombs.
Also the second quest is an absolute bitch. Dungeon 4 was a fucking nightmare, and that was just finding the fucking thing.

Anyway OP, Armello lets you command an army of bears in a 4x fantasy setting. It's worth checking out.

Skyrim with mods

There we're Dwarven Bear Riders in Heroes of Might & Magic 5… does that count?

Fuck yea it does. Nice!

It lets you command ONE bear in a fantasy BOARD GAME.

Fuck riding a bear, where's the game where you can BE a bear?

that one driving game

Shinobido 2 and Tenchu Time of the Assasins, but you have to unlock them.

I don't know why you think this, but you're wrong.

Monster Hunter Stories lets you ride an Arzuros.

farcry primal

Acknowledge me!!!

pump a rum

WarGame Edition mod introduces "heavy" units that take half damage if the attacker moved before the attack.
All Bear Rider grades are heavy.
They're heavy cavalry, with tons of survivability, cheap, come into play early on, and take up 4 tiles.
I remember blocking off all of my shit with 10-stacks of them on multiple heroes. Like 2 stacks of spearchuckers, 1 stack of thanes to break through shit and 4 stacks of bears to zone shit off.

skyrim with mods

nier lets you powerslide with boars. at least i remember it as being boars.

Sorry, OP, I don't have any. I hope you can bear it.

For shame.

thanks