Flea Market Amigo here, I got me this here Atari tape drive for less than an American dollar. It's dirty...

Flea Market Amigo here, I got me this here Atari tape drive for less than an American dollar. It's dirty, but the buttons work perfectly and other than dust there seems to be nothing wrong with it. No pieces missing, the cable looks OK, no weird smells, no major rattle when I shake it.
I wanna sell it, but first I need a way to know whether or not it works. What fun ways are there to figure if it's in working condition?

Wasn't it only used for like 3-4 edutainment titles? I don't think people developing for the atari even knew wtf it was for.

I sure as hell don't know, but please tell me more. I wanna know what I got here.
I figured it was just a regular tape drive for some old Atari computer. I'm not old enough to having ever used tape drives.

First, you should try to find the pinout for that connector. Figure out how to apply power and get audio out.

Oh, and disassemble it and replace the drive belt.

If I try to do it myself I guarantee I'll fuck it up in an amusing way. I might as well have lobster claws instead of hands, I'm so clumsy.
I can play video games, but I can't take the components apart, repair the thing and then put the components back together.
I wonder if people still repair things in this world…
Remember when there were TV repair men?

>>>/craigslist/

What?

fuck off spic

You're mean. Why are you mean?

What you paid for it is more than it's worth, which is nothing. You're bad at being a jew, stick to stealing power tools, Pedro.

Are you the fucker who's grandpa got doxed? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I sincerely hope you kill yourself, you turd colored spic piece of shit. Fuck you, beaner.

I'm painfully white.

My grandpa? Wait, which one?
I'm pretty sure he's not doxxed?

Please end your life

Fine! I'll kill myself, but do something for me first: take a look at my dick and rate it honestly. If you give it an 8 or up, I choose my own suicide method. If you give it a 7 or lower, you choose.

ok

I guess I suck at bluffing. Your digits say I have to do it, though.

Bro.

If your ejaculate is flesh-tone, you might want to see a doctor.

Or a naughty nurse. A lot of movies I've seen begin like that.

After this, clean the heads and posts manually, with rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab. Keep light pressure, heavy pressure will press the cotton fibers into the head, scratching it.
They make specialty head scrubbers, but only get those if you plan on cleaning fellow amigo's VCRs and other tape players, for pesos; because they're expensive.

I'm sure I can give it a decent cleaning, but if any of the mechanical parts are failing I'll need to take it to some sort of expert.

It's not working; my cum is still peachy. Where do they sell those specialty penis head scrubbers?

Protitutes?