Mamma mia, that's an icy meatball-a

I'm hungry for some Don't Starve. Why did the developers stop making updates? It seems That Shipwrecked will never be Together-compatible, and there is no info about any future updates for either single or multiplayer.
Does Holla Forums know any similar games that would provide a comparable level of challenge?

Why is Wigfrid the best girl?

Reported.

They made the cash they wanted and bailed out. None of their DLCs are compatible with eachother and I only got together because they gave it for free even though people I know stopped giving a fuck about it once they saw, before considering buying, shipwrecked was a choice instead of an add-on to the first DLC.

That is amazingly inept

Well that's odd, considering Together didn't technically come out until afterward.

It is absolutely retarded, every game you have to choose between one another. Fuck those devs.

Reign of Giants wasn't compatible with Shipwrecked, that's how incompetent the devs are. No wonder together isn't compatible with shit.

You know how incompetent the Klei devs are?
If you Own don't starve, and Don't starve reign of giants on Vita/ps3. YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY FUCKING EMAIL THEM, AND ASK FOR A CROSS PLATFORM CODE FOR PS4, BECAUSE THEY FORGOT TO TELL SONY.
AND APPARENTLY, SONY ISN'T INTERESTED IN FIXING IT.

Well, it's like this:
-Don's Starve (single player)
–Reign of Giants DLC (Expansion to base game)
–Shipwrecked DLC (Complete environment change)
(RoG and SW are not compatible)

-Don's Starve Together (multiplayer, separate game)
–A new Reign update (features the RoG content

Well, that's pretty fucked. I kind of stopped paying attention after doing all I wanted with Reign of Giants and gave up waiting on Together.

How can it be so hard to wrangle that together? Indie devs, man.

The whole industry is fucked, on one hand you have incompetent indoe devs, on the other you got AAA publishers trying to rob people left and right. A crash is long due.

The whole industry is fucked, on one hand you have incompetent indie devs, on the other you got AAA publishers trying to rob people left and right. A crash is long due.

Didn't "A New Reign" come recently? I know it's more of the same but it's still an "update".

New reign was completed in march. There has not been any content update since.

the fuck did klei do to you guys?

I kind of forgot about this game, it got boring as fuck without an extended challenge mode. Surviving for 500 million days is not fun in the slightest.

We used to play Snake Eater and Ninja Gaiden Sigma, now faggots play indieshit with artificial difficulty to feel gud gamrs.

Remember when a commie got absolutely blown the fuck out by mentioning this game?

You mean this?

You want more?
Invisible Inc, their previous game, 90% of the game's content is one giant death trap that's completely useless and unviable if you want to complete the game even on the easiest difficulty. That's anything from agents, to augmentations, to programs, to daemons, to enemy corps, to weapons, to even mission types such as giving yourself a third or fourth agent.

Exactly why did he get BTFO? Seems like something you faggots would find funny.

OP was Holla Forums trying to start a topic nobody wanted to talk about, so the bar for a derail wasn't very high and anons bandwagon'd the first post that pissed on the thread ( the first post itt).
Sage for off topic.

Don't Starve is fucking trash copypasted from Haven and Hearth with added bullshit nobody likes.

You missed a turn, leftypol is back thata-way friendo

heh

Tell me more, because just from reading the description, HaH sounds like a fundamentally different game.