Popular Skyrim modder removes mods because he's "serving more nazis than he'd like to"

Exchange was between him and some ledditor.
archive.is/s9Khv
leddit thread about it

Reminder that vidya is still going to shit and retards and leftists need to be purged from it before it gets better.
We can't rely on Japan forever. SJWs and leftists are worming their way there as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HRewM
tes-mods.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Mods_developed_by_Apollodown
mediafire.com/file/czs9030n8rrk6au/Civil War Overhaul v4.03.7z
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4HIOk1QhmKAaTlPUDdTdlRTQlE/view
mediafire.com/file/4cmd07sm4dca6sb/Dragon Combat Overhaul-32597-FINAL-3.7z
archive.is/lzNAS
mega.nz/#F!Dxhj3SqS!TcQqwMyuWNeLsNHdkMrFDQ
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7fzcsM4OgGGZ1Q4QzRlc19VN0U
nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2811380/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/HRewM
Forgot to post the faggot's leddit thread with his statements

Lad..

and what mod was taken down?

Not sure if this deserves a thread or not but looking at the top comments:

Reddit is still cucked as fuck, but at least in this particular instance, they're correct. Small hope.

The faggot likely just wants publicity/backlash so he can open a patreon account then have virtue signalling cucks flock to fling money at him.

Depends if it was a sex modder or not. Those lewd mods are some good shit.

tes-mods.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Mods_developed_by_Apollodown
Everything on this list
basically the Civil War Overhaul
Dragon Combat Overhaul
"Epic gameplay" overhaul (KEK)
Fire and Ice Overhaul
Combat Drama Overhaul

Also jesus fucking christ this guy is a windbag

Literally who?

Anyway I like how dramatic he is. Should be really fun to fuck with.

So what valuable mods were lost?
Probably just waifu shit

Yo that's tight

Good riddance. The TES modding community is fucking cancer now anyways.

Who cares about Skyrim anyway?

Fucking nothing

OH! I know who this fucker is! His civil war overhaul just shoves a bunch of niggers and women into the Stormcloak army for no fucking reason. He also removed all white males (read Imperials) from the Imperial army.

so any of the mods do anything?

Oh that guy. That guy is notorious for being a fag, so yeah, no one should care.

WELL I GUESS THIS JUST MEANS THAT WE NEED A COMMON COMMUNITY CURATOR THAT CAN PREVENT AUTHORS FROM THROWING A FIT AND JUST REMOVING THEIR CONTENT ON A WHIM I KNOW WHAT IF WE HAD PAID USER MODS AND HAVE THEM SIGN A CONTRACT THAT GIVES BETHESDA EXCLUSIVE AND PERMANENT RIGHTS TO IT

reddit.com/u/apollodown
Also LOL
Even the Skyrim modding community is shitting on him
There's a lot of "nice" people who disagree with him too, so that's at least a (weak) positive

TOP KEK HAHAHAHA he's trying to sound "badass" by talking like a movie hero

This guy deserves nothing but sustained ridicule.

Shit like this will only gain him support from people who never cared about his shit in the first place and drive people who did care further away from the hysterics of the left and the anti-Trump retards. Even if you remove Trump from the equation, they just end up as part of the ever-growing segment of disenfranchised, alienated young men who are rapidly realizing that saving this nation is a lost cause.

You're thinking of Legeion overhaul, Civil war overhaul just destroys games with a million scripts and stupid battles on every city and keep with obnoxious effects and hundreds of npcs

OH IT'S THIS FAGGOT! He got buttblasted awhile ago, I don't remember what. I had completely forgotten about him. Double good riddance.

But its reddit so…

Top kek. He's just flailing around now since he's become a joke due to all his bullshit. He thought people would throw a fit and beg him to come back instead of pirating and improving his mod and passing it around while laughing at him. He learned how expendable and useless he is and is tossing a bitch fit.

The civil war mod is the only decent thing he's made, and even that is mostly just restoring all the content Bethesda cut due to laziness/console limitations.

No retard, there's a clique of modders that refuse to release tools they developed to make modding in general easier, and library sets.
They go boom and mods deliberately set up to "Not be compatible" with other mods will die off.
In addition they use their "positions" as gatekeeping.

Hmm, I thought his Civil War overhaul also BLACKED the Stormcloaks. Oh well. It's not like I used any of his mods. I only read the descriptions on Nexus.

user that was beautiful.

You can find better stuff in RPG maker.

I've never even looked at what specifically this does because I always heard it was a bloated piece of shit that was guaranteed to break your save.

Nah. Plus there's much more.

Imagine being a guy who puts effort into making imaginary shit for a video game, and then getting so triggered over words on a screen from imaginary boogeymen that you write a wall-of-text post detailing why you are no longer producing said imaginary shit

Imagine being that fucking sad of a person

Wew lad

thanks

nice shitpost, CHECKED!

But yeah the majority of comments are people shitting on him for this
but there's plenty of lolcows in this thread to have fun with too. Go nuts

reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5jsr5j/why_i_decided_to_quitat_least_for_the_time_being/

OP is the biggest one though obviously

I'd rather not.

I'd rather not.

Redguards helping nords fight the empire doesn't exactly break lore. Hammerfell is right next door to Skyrim, and the redguards are rather angry about being traded to the thalmor.

Sure would be a shame if someone that had copies of his mods reuploaded them somewhere, huh?

Just out of curiosity what mods did this faggot make?

You should watch that movie "The Movie Hero", it's pretty good.

What? Where do you even begin to put the two together?

Whoever this "big shot" modder is, he's only doing this for attention. So he can fuck right off. That plebbitor is no better. If that cuck had any REAL spine or conviction, he'd immediately admit he's a Nazi/White Nationalist and let that faggot delete his shitty mod. Which brings me to the final point, who gives one flying fuck about whatever shit mod this is for something as shit as Skyrim. Remember this, never compromise. ESPECIALLY for something as retarded as a fucking mod.

Next time you see a show or game or whatever you don't like, shill it on Holla Forums and get them to actually like it. Then once the inevitable nazi/pepe/whatever edits happen, send them to journos and internet cool kids and watch the shitshow.

Neo-Nazis, the KKK, Alt-right, GamerGate, MGTOW, Russian Hackers, and Donald Trump+his administration, are all apart of the same exact group my dude, like, don't you watch CNN and MSNBC?!?!

I wish all the leftist faggots would just leave the industry. Can we meme them into not taking part in video games at all because nazis enjoy vidya?

You wouldn't even need to get Holla Forums in on it. Just make a wild accusation, and watch what happens.

We can try.

I think he's doing a perfectly fine job of making himself look like a retard on his own.

there is already a lol thread up

If people already disliked it enough, yeah. But getting Holla Forums in on it helps so there's screencaps and shit to really back it up.

2hairy4me

there is some real irony in this post

That is one of the worst mods on the Nexus. Why are we giving this guy attention again?
NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
HEY-EY-HEY
GOODBYE

DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT #NOTYOURSHIELD.
EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS A NAZI.JPG
KOJIMAHAWHATAGAY.JPEG

Goddamnit, I wish these mouth-breathing pansies would stop with the fucking Nazi boogeyman already
This is what happens when you're off your fucking meds

And nothing of value was lost, much salt and keks were had.

OH THE PROBLEM IS TRUMP AND NOT THE MEDIA COLLUSION, OH I SEE. TRUMP JUST POPPED INTO BEING AND THE MEDIA IS NOT TO BLAME AT ALL. WHAT A MACAROON.

All of those are bloated pieces of shit that would often crash your game. Good riddance.

This is like the third time this faggot takes his mods down because of le ebil drumf supporters, Giskard still has the crown as the most autistic TES modder but this guy is sure aiming for second place.

Right wingers and "xenophobes" make the best vidya anyways.
Almost all good vidya comes from Japan now and the few good western developers who still exist are independent ones who support GG and whatnot.
Brad Wardell
Tim Soret (though he cucked out)
Doug Tennapel (though its been a while, EWJ is a classic)
Daniel Vavra
All the guys at CD Projekt Red
More I can't think of
And people who aren't necessarily right-wing but pro free-expression do well too.
Yoko Taro is one of those, and the Senran devs as well

I'll just leave this here…

I've seen some gameplay of Wolfenstein 2 and honestly Nazi America looks dope as fuck from the little bits I have seen. This is projection because journalists don't want to admit that nazis America actually looks kind of cool. And that's sort of the point, Nazi America is supposed to be "sterile" like how the Nazis wanted to "sterilize" the gene pool and purge "undesirables" but journalists are too retarded to see that's the message that it is trying to convey

On a more serious note, the answer is that these people usually believe intersectional feminism and tend to subscribe to several ideals like veganism, BLM, pro-migration, pro-open-borders, anti-Israel (for the wrong reasons, since they are cucking for Muslims), pro-Islam, pro-ISIS when feeling bolder and anti-anything considered conservative (except if its Muslims themselves, or else they must be tolerated). As such they project the idea that anything they support must also agree on the same things. If by any chance you are a dude that faps to fictional female characters online, you must also support white nationalism (even if you are non-white), fascism, be pro-Trump, pro-Putin, anti-EU, anti-migration and etc. The thought that the guys that jack off to fictional characters are just moderate leftists themselves never cross their minds, because they see everything in black and white.

Yeah, they generally suck and run like shit.

I think it all comes from being taught at a very young age that morality is a black and white "Good vs Evil" paradigm. Which mostly happens in schools with modern social studies branches of history. They then grow up with this warped superficial view of the world and project this onto all their beliefs.

Terminally bluepilled. This is what social engineering through heavily policed/manipulated social media platforms and fake news does to most people. They do harm to themselves and those around them after being hammered with propaganda that drives them into hysteria and essentially kills their ability to distinguish real threats like the genocide of white western nations from fake threats like closing the borders while enforcing immigration law.

Also I didn't even ask for satanic trips even though they seem appropriate for my post. And yes I am shamelessly checking my own trips

Funny enough, I made the OC and tried to get guys on Holla Forums to be more active in the gaming community. We need to fight on all fronts. They told me "this isn't Holla Forums". Like, there's more going on in the world than DACA and CIA niggers digging holes in the middle east.

Thank you for adding an archive link to the picture, though. I should have thought of that when I made it.

Well then I wont.

…. I need to get a truck, some loudspeakers and drive around blaring this.

Play it on the 4th of July user, do it and piss commies off

Holy shit. What's the story behind the poster in your image?

But they don't teach good and evil, they teach moral relativism with a warped view on morality 100% dependent on political leaning. The only thing that's evil is a lack of tolerance and acceptance but only if you're male and/or white, everything else is acceptable.

The problem is a LACK of being taught proper morality and a difference between good and evil. There are objective goods and objective evils in the world without a doubt.

I already have 400w loudspeakers. Like, small concert shit. I just need a truck and a probably an armed entourage to keep the shitskins from attacking.

WOW WE'VE SURE COME A LONG WAY

How stupid does one have to be to think like this?

My patriotic countryman.

They get active whenever their attention gets called to it.
Like during the Far Cry petition shenanigans. Just use controversial times to unite Holla Forums and Holla Forums if you wanna do that; that's usually when it works best in my opinion.
A different problem Holla Forums is experiencing. There's too many shills on Holla Forums, its practically overrun with them. Its hard for Holla Forums to do anything like they used to be able to these days. I think a lot of anons just hang around their places of choice now instead of going to Holla Forums now. I was there for a straight year, increasing my activity during election season and then I took a break and hung around on the GG threads. The change in quality was so much nicer.

Anyways rambling aside, the best way to unite against leftists is to use something that universally disgusts. Most often this involves trannies creating drama in gaming communities, but fags work too. Remember the OSRS Klan attacks?

cultural relativism comes with black and white morality (ie. Hitler was evil and Churchill was good!) instead of (Hitler was a nationalist who wanted to raise Germany from the ashes of WWI and Churchill was mainly against Germany because Hitler interfered with Britains then-dominance over Europe and abroad)

Social Studies overtook classical history class in many American schools in the 21st century, it looks at history from a sociological perspective instead of being objective

But whats the point? Removing all your mods because "ebil nazis might be playing the mods I make!" is retarded and only serve to annoy fans of said mods and the people who use them. Even if they are bloated, shitty, save breaking piles of shit Someone should tell this retard not to breathe because ""nazis"" also share the same air as him.

Fucking hell, here I making mods and shit for fun like how we did it back in the good old days and then there is fags like this autistically screeching over dumb fucking shit.
I'm sure there is tons of commies, niggers, faggots, and furries that use the shit I make but you don't see me screeching about it and then deleting everything.
When can we go back to when gaming and game making was FUN?

They're very subtle about it too. I read an interview of a feminist who set up shop there and her only goal was to promote feminism. She says she's just there to start a dialogue and don't want anime and manga to change. It's really funny how when they're still a small minority they want dialogues to occur but once they get a couple of feet on the rungs, they'd suddenly shut down opposing view points going so far as flagging it as hate speech.

Not true. It comes with the absence of absolutes. The concept of "good and evil" does not count as a morality system. Its a classification, but without anything to truly define what good and evil is, that's the start of (liberal-leaning) relativism. They can say that things are good and bad, but once you question why they say things are good and bad, they crumble.
They can't say if something is objectively good or objectively evil without some objective moral authority to guide them.

They mean the exact opposite user. One says there are no absolutes(relativism), and the other says there are absolutes.

And that's where the jew steps in*

Fun is a buzzword for wasting time

When it became mainstream
Circa 2007, with extensive growth during the 80s and especially the 90s.

Thus the focus became profit and political dissuation/subversion.

You misunderstand user. It's not that there's legitimate moral relativism. Moral relativism is a useful stance to take when studying other cultures because it can be helpful not to let yourself be bothered by how fucked up they are. The problem is that postwar a new morality was implemented where the good and evil referents are oppression and fascism respectively. It's just weaponized slave morality but it's really fucking good at maintaining the Jew's power.

I honestly would prefer being bothered rather than willingly being desensitized. One's mind tends tends to fall deeper the further you numb yourself to the horror.
As a microcosm of an example- I've browsed Holla Forums for a long time now. I've seen things on here that make anons queasy. It doesn't even faze me anymore, and that worries me.
Its a passive sort of disgust now, rather than a boiling rage/disgust that made me want to do something about it.
One of my close friends has embraced nihilism entirely. "Optimistic nihilism" he calls it.
He's doomed to a life without answers, and I never want to be that way.

Whatsamatter OP, you get called out on reddit?

Make good video games then. It's not like there isn't a wealth of free information and resources on the Intern-

If it helps; the fags who try and make games for any other reason than fun tend to get fucked over in the long run. This modder is a great example, he wants his mods to be a political statement but can't stand that people who disagree with him are using them, so he's sperging out and taking them all down and at the end of the day if he didn't already have a reputation as a shit modder (which he does) he sure has that reputation now. Let the snowflakes have their meltdowns, meanwhile those of us who still make vidya for fun will be over here, unsurprisingly, having fun.

"nihilism" I think can be relative
for example, is your life on Earth meaningless, is the universe itself meaningless, is your personal life meaningless against the backdrop of modern life, is modern live meaningless in the backdrop of the rest of reality.etc

Personally it would be pretty retarded to call life and the universe itself meaningless, because its existence in itself holds meaning. No, we will never know what the meaning is, but why do so many people fucking care? Why do we need to know the meaning of the universe anyways? Too many people are not content with the fact we will never have all the answers, they end up miserable because they are always chasing magic that they will never fucking find. This, right now, your life, in front of you is magic you idiots! You just chose not to see it this way.

That doesn't even make sense in context, friend. Do you just get canned talking points and thread links or something?

Everyone I don't like is the same.

Is that some sort of 'alt-right' website shit?

its easy for us to say "just don't think about it, it won't affect you"
but it eventually will. Life's deepest questions *will* affect people profoundly at some point in their lives, even the most hedonistic ones (assuming they don't kill themselves before then)
Once they do, they'll have so, so, so much regret. its happened to too many people, too many noteworthy people at that. So many ordinary people who just wanted to know answers, but nobody gave it to them.
I'm going off on a tangent here. time for bedtime

Oh this fuck. lel

lel, okay user that was pretty That was you, wasn't? plz tell there isn't anyone seriously like that… guyz?

People who can't be content with the life they have, it's their problem. And it's a shame such people exist, but I am telling you, it can be a choice.
c. Alan Watts

Nothing in any of these threads was me, and I very much doubt it was any other user or we'd have seen a thread earlier about this either on here or on Holla Forums somewhere
Its all fucking real user

It's like you didn't read the OP. It's like you haven't been on this board where the culture–at least what I thought the culture was–was to support actually good developers directly and fuck over and mock the cancer. Lately we seem to be getting Holla Forums-style faggots infesting the board who want everything handed to them for free while they give nothing in return. We have people who actually have to ask what the concept of a VPN is.

Then again, the whole reason why vidya is shit is because the normalfags fund it. Pareto principle dictates that the stupidest 20% of the population that are niggers fork over 80% of the total monies constituting game revenue.

What do you think this thread is?

Just pirate his mods?

Not the Fire and Ice Overhaul! That's the only mod of his that doesn't suck donkey dick.

OUCH
How will all the drumpfkin noe-nezis ever recover?

WHICH BATTLEFIELD WILL THIS FAGGOT BE ON? SOMEBODY GOT THE DOX?

HEEL, HORTLER

Wait, it was super easy this whole time to have fire actually spread? Next thing you'll tell me is that Bethesda could have implemented moving platforms or something crazy like that.

Man, what a fucking baby.

Some New Vegas modders managed to do vehicles, climbable ladders and even a fucking jet, all things that Beth said were impossible on the engine, moving platforms is hardly a stretch.

(checked)
HOLY FUCK

That's not fair, how many of Xilandro's mods have actually been released? All he does is cocktease, from what I remember.

Oh good, that bloated save crashing piece of shit that never works correctly and just serves to bog your game down by having you constantly run back and forth between towns trying to keep them from being overrun. What a loss.

Same problems but they also buffed dragons and made them really annoying to fight. Great, whatever will we do without this mod?

Fucking good riddance, his mods are shit.

All of his mods bloat your game and are so terribly implemented that he forces people to just start a new game and make sure you don't have any other mods that are incompatible and breaks the game! that would be your fault not his!

As someone who hates Skyrim and Skyrim mods, why should I care?

It would seem nothing of value was lost

This raging faggot again? Apollodown is a diva among divas. A lot of Bethesda modders' egos are Dobson-tier inflated thanks to Reddit making them feel like they're the ones pulling Toddy's strings when it's really the other way around.

As someone who likes Skyrim and Skyrim mods, you shouldn't. And yes, nothing of value was lost, the guy's a complete faggot and his mods were pretty much trash that broke peoples' games

(checked)
so Tod is actually the Chess Master?

There's only 3 dimensions there. And no, Bethesda fans are just idiots.

That's an astounding amount of LARPing.

The 4th dimension is time, the board changes as you play it

If this nigger has ever been "doxxed" when he can't even spell it right then I'm Jared Kushner.

(checked)
it clearly spelled with 10 x's

xXXxDoxxedxXXx

Sorry aussies, maybe it will drown at sea or get raped by kebab before it reaches your shores.

Dont forget cleve. That guy was a supreme shitposter.

i cant imagine being such a sensitive pussy. actually i can because i used to be one, but that's just insane. we need to go back to straight up cyberbullying, it was fun.

nigger those Projekt Red kikes are Jewish as fuck

wut?

Oh, it's that guy again. Didn't he remove his mods back during the election as a sign of protest against Trump only to realize no one gave a shit, because his mods are trash that fuck up your savegame, and then put them up back again like the humiliated attention whore he is?

He'd be better off in Melbourne

Don't forget it makes some of the guards niggers because the cuck modder found it difficult to accept a land full of blond haired, blue eyed not Vikings could be so racially homogeneous.

It's hilarious that he's trying the same shit twice, throwing a tantrum for attention thinking this time around people will care about his mods and beg him to come back.

Leftists are mentally ill, what did you expect?

Let the fucker take the mods down. In fact, the guy should goad him into removing them. He should be saying that they're ultimately just drops in an ocean, there's plenty of other people that does what he does, makes what he makes.

Don't apologize, don't explain yourself, don't compromise or give him the satisfaction; just bully his punk ass. And dare him to keep the mods down, forever as he put it in that first pic. If he does post them up in another public space, then he's a filthy fucking hypocrite who goes back on his word, meaning he has zero worth and should never be listened to again. And if he doesn't go back on his word, and doesn't re-post his mods anywhere, then you've won because you made him submit to your demands.

MAKE HIM YOUR BITCH

Oh, yeah, he's the guy who'd already removed all his mods once before, last year, because Trump got elected.

Note that the vast majority of his "overhauls" are actually just minor game setting tweaks.

mediafire.com/file/czs9030n8rrk6au/Civil War Overhaul v4.03.7z
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4HIOk1QhmKAaTlPUDdTdlRTQlE/view
mediafire.com/file/4cmd07sm4dca6sb/Dragon Combat Overhaul-32597-FINAL-3.7z
Oh boy, what do we have here?

Looks like us Nazis won once again.

see you on the battlefield

Go fellate Trump's cock, you worthless pleb.

Didn't this already happen on the Skyrim Nexus? I'm pretty sure it's the same guy, is he really trying this stunt twice?

Oh god I can hear the faggot BAWWing already.

Jesus, did Trump tell you what to do

This need to be in Fallout, god dammit this is too perfect for Fallout.

Minecraft manages to keep up going. People take others people abandoned projects. They all cooperate in creating balanced experience. Everyone builds mods based on other mods.

Bethesda games is bunch of whiny bitches that want to get paid and use their mods as political statement. Modders are sabotaging their community and shitting on people who download their mods. Bethesda is sabotaging their community and turning modding into microtransactions.

It is actually amazing how these two are nothing like one another.

Get the gas

I have to disagree with the Fuhrer on that point. A certain amount of meat in the diet is healthy, even if modern animal husbandry and and meat consumption are hopelessly degenerate. We should make efforts to prevent unnecessary cruelty toward animals, which will also happily drive up meat prices and eliminate the cheap hormone/antibiotic-laced hamburger as a dietary staple.

Also, white leftists love veganism too. It's surprising that they haven't condemned it because Hitler was into it, but I guess the Jew has decided that soy is more useful long-term than meat.

Hopefully all skyrim modders will follow.

Nigger pls go.

wew
>>>/leddit/

Talk about throwing his toys out of the pram.

Not unlike that yandere game guy, attention whores always seek ways to be deemed important.

You don't understand. All modders following will kill Bethesda's TES/Fallout.
It will actually be best thing to happen to these games.

Are you retarded?

It is with mods like CONELRAD.

Bethesdafags taking their mods down for any reason is good.

Yeah but it could end up affected games that don't deserve it though. You give a libshit an inch, they'll go a mile.

Skyrim, nufallouts… Anything else?

You assume it would only affect bethesda games

Yeah, only bethesda modders are this retarded.

You dumb asshole Hitler was a vegetarian because he had stomach problems and indigestion when eating meat. This condition was in part to being exposed to Chemical weapons in trenches during World War I. Not because of some grand hippy-dippy egalitarian moral reasoning. He consumed meat as late as 1937.

Speaking of modder drama, anyone have Extended Encounters? The guy behind it deleted all trace of it and his other mod Wyrmstooth (which I can easily find a DL for), apparently to force himself to get his life together instead of wasting time modding.

It is a lie normalfags genuinely like Bethesda games. They like modding shit out of them. Stuff like paid mods met giant backlash because it was good deal for mod makers and people backing them but not normalfags.
Killing mods will just make them drop future releases out of Fallout and TES because it is not what they want.

What a stupid fool. Who cares who plays your shit? A pedo might be watching Seinfeld right now! Remove Seinfeld!

Also if customer has money customer is welcome. Capitalism 101.

normalfags are going to pay the money and more modders will flood in to replace any who leave with delusions of making tons of money

One of the big complaints about the steam paid mods was that Bethesda was getting the lion's share of the cash for the mods instead of the mod maker. And the new creation club actually gives all the cash to bethesda, all the modders get are a tiny lump sum.

Anglin used to endorse things on the dailystormer all the time for that specific reason.

His case for Corbyn was pretty solid tbh

I'm not even Amerifat, yet any time I see people chanting their anthem I get all weak in my knees.

Plenty of us can't wait for that, and real one, not those protests for antifa to go hide behind police or swarm peaceful cuckservatives. except we worked out and learned how to use guns, those faggots learned how to "contain their toxic masculinity" and get fucked in the ass by a dildo

And normalfags still complains about Creation Club about just it being over prized. Plus it was very easy way to attack paid mods of course it will be repeated.

Most likely but I still see bethesda being hit by that.

It's not going to work regardless. Things like doujin artists turning retards into sexy rape victims and the fury over things like the slightest "gaijin" shit on top of their lewd as fuck popular culture that's directly a pillar of their economy makes it completely impossible. The majority and the actual women will say to fuck off and go back to doing nothing for the world while bitching about drawings being discriminated against like already.

This. The Civil War Overhaul can be broken down into two bits: cut content being restored, and extra crap.
The cut content is shit like actually sieging the hold cities to take them over, along with the scenes in which you replace the holds' jarls with whichever faction replacement is available. The extra crap is all the scripts running in the background on top of that, which will cause your game to crash if you ever drop below 60 FPS, which is pretty common if you've been modding the game to any major degree.
I should probably heed that advice, but fuck it.

lol

This shit happens all the time
See: Nightcrawler and Romhacking.net, every single WOW private server staff ever, etc. Just remember that Skyrim is irredeemably shit in every way no matter what mods you install.

What in the flying fuck is going on with that image

Depth of field.

ass-sheath

colour me surprised

Why do people who say this always make me so angry and why are they always on Reddit? It always seems pointless to the conversation too, like they just want people to think theyre a super cool rational guy.

Was there drama because of admin at Romhacking.net? It always seemed so nonchalant.
user I hate to break it to you but because of the economy and other factors that is not that remarkable anymore. Pew Research finding with a 32.1% of American Adults (in their 30's) still living with their parents.
archive.is/lzNAS

2017: after five long years of effort from the left wing, thanks in large part to Donald Trump, laziness has finally become a valid form of social activism. The irony is that, by sitting on their asses an refusing to contribute anything more, they really are making the world a better place.

Do you think they'll start killing themselves out of spite against us next?

meme it

Nightcrawler:
Not to mention his heavy handed political moderation. Dude is a fag.
That many? Fucking jews.

well people are already voluntary castrating themselves so we're probably not too far off.

why is reddit such garbage

inb4 you actually are jared

i can hear the fedora-tipping and katana-unsheathing radiating off of my computer screen.

peace was never an option.

Shit, man, even I could beat these faggots up without breaking a sweat, and I'm not even remotely fit. They're pumped so full of soy and estrogen a toddler could likely best them.

And they have actual women officials who do this and point the exact shit out like demonstrated before.
And xenophobia for any obnoxious foreign retards that won't respect them or the sexuality in their culture.
And more emerging VR and sexbots.

This is what happens when you let kids listen to the rap music.

I won't burn him for that myself. I do that shit everywhere. Habit.
I got a staple gun recently, and despite the "trigger" being in the back where your palm goes, I still end up putting my finger on the side.

Is there a decept base building mod that doesn't crash the game or a pregnancy and slavery mod to populate your base?

That's weird.

Is that a scoped minigun with a buttstock? How exactly is someone supposed to fire that?

I wish we didn't live in this hell and someone made a post apocalyptic base building/slave harem simulator.

Wouldn't want to give away the surprise when he goes out to spread the pozz.

How fucking bat shit insane do you have to be to think that anyone and everyone that not just disagrees with you, but doesn't vehemently support your exact ideology is a Nazi? It blows my mind to this fucking day, still, and every new day that comes that people are this fucking retarded.

I wonder if hitting him between the ribs with that AK would be enough to teach him gun safety as hitting things with buttstock with enough force will put it in "ready to fire" state, heck, even just swinging it hard enough can cause the same thing.

Simple.
You only need mentality of who is not with us is against us. Pretty simple stuff any echo chamber have such mentality. If you go on unchallenged, you will start imagining your ideology as flawless. Therefore you will consider everyone else as enemies and people who think wrong.
After a while you will find a slur for your opponent like Nazi. Just like people changed definition of racism to include all white people. They just needed a slur to downgrade their enemies and guilt trip people to join them. It is not about racism, nazis or combating hatred but just finding a slur and people from your group agreeing with it.

Nazi is here mostly because it sounds bad and not because it has anything to do with Hitler. This bat shit insane is nothing more than using sites that reddit (echo chambers) for political things.

Russians tend to do that with their guns when doing something semi stationary, although they've got the sling wrapped around them.

Life is suffering.

These virtue signalling leftist fags always sound so self righteous. His whole post reads like he wrote it after smelling his own farts and becoming convinced he is some kind of vastly important person who is better than everyone else but he deigns to visit his wisdom upon us lost lowly peasants. The only correct answer to this kind of nonsense is to tell him to go fuck himself.

Oh fuck this guy. Shit had so much potential but all he did was poz it up in every sense. Good fucking riddence.

Alternatively pic related

Jesus told Trump what to do.
Make America Great again.

Is this the next step of furry evolution?

You mean Fallout Shelter?

Oh… I didn't even noticed. Now I know why I have it on my cellphone.

Is that Warframe?

Love ya user

You forgot Poland.

Guess that last one was just a "go kill y"

I've never heard of him before.

His call to fame is being such a humongous faggot and whiny primadonna even reddit laughs at him. It was hilarious to watch him sperg out when he realized no one cared he took his mods down.

First rule of a commie cuck like apollodown, the complete inability at self reflection and anything more intellectually honest than psychology 101. Perhaps, just maybe, the hatred born in some people at this current juncture in history is reactionary. A logical and reasoned response to a burning, deeply rooted and seething hatred people have toward western civilization as a whole.

Utterly pathetic, beyond reason and sense, also his timing is somewhat off what with it being nearly a year now.

I knew never deleting all those mods I installed would come in handy. I downloaded this back in May.
mega.nz/#F!Dxhj3SqS!TcQqwMyuWNeLsNHdkMrFDQ

The person who wrote that was a moron with no sense of perspective, no functional intelligence, no wisdom, no research done and no message other than ill-informed received opinions and petulance masquerading as righteousness. They have no capacity to delineate between groups of wildly differing ideologies because they think everyone should subscribe to theirs and FUCK YOU HATER RACIST ETC if you don't.

Trying to understand the through processes of people like that will only serve to make you angrier and angrier as you realise they're physically incapable of considering things in an abstract and arguing merits and downsides and instead will just close their mind like a bear trap when they hear a word or idea they don't like.

People like this are the true man-children, their inability to understand how powerless and pointless they are as they scream their impossible, undesirable demands at a world that past sick of putting up with their shit, they just haven't realised how weak they are yet.

I mean for fucks sake a Skyrim modder takes down his shit because Trump won? What the fuck is that gonna do? Over-turn the election? Hahaha, what a infantile tit-end.

He also told me to grab you by the pussy

There is no point in arguing with leftists. Just assume everything they say is incorrect, as has everything they claimed for the past 100 years and ignore them. You gain nothing talking with them other than a wish you could round them up and shoot them in the head.

So a male nigger then.

This doublespeak shit need purging.

You really don't understand modding is now more about your e-peen than what you can do. While it's always been that in recent years even more so.

There's one thing you gain by assessing their noise and is just how far detached from reality the extreme end are which further cements your own outlook. I mean I could understand some of the saner moderate ideas if the world was a better place and people weren't savages tainted with destructive ideas but their selective ignorance of reality makes it impossible to side with them and retain a feeling of logic and sanity.

The left have really really fucked up by letting the utterly self destructive ones get ahold of the reigns of their parties, playing nice used to be possible but not anymore.

well thats his prerogative. shame he doesnt realize those shitty nazis are probably roaring with laughter over their power over him.

Daily reminder

What did we do to deserve this?

Every time.

That ass sheath gets me every time.

twilight princess, duh

Whoa Mr. Trips, let's not go too wild.

What a sneaky rabbi.

Oh, Evaxephon or whatever. I wonder what the faggot's been up to lately.

This guy is losing his shit.

I might suck cock but even i'm not that gay.
I wish I had a plebbit account and lie to him saying it meant "Peace and tolerance" so he would start shouting it in front of Anitfa members.

Just make a burner account with a temp e-mail, it's not rocket science.

The sad thing is these were uploaded quite a while ago and they're still the current versions (The CWO upload was from over 2 years ago for example) from what I can tell.

Can't wait until it becomes "anti-diversity-and-inclusion-and-rainbows-and-puppies"

so literally nobody cares good

FFS, what are you, 12?

lel

okay

I haven't checked in a long time, because I stopped giving a fuck about Bethesda and their games - but at this point I'd almost be surprised if my shitty half-complete FO3 mod wasn't taken down and banned for wrong-think. I know a few people in the comments were asking me to take out any confederate references, and a few were saying it was in bad taste. Not outright calling me a racist white supremacist - but casting obvious aspersions on the sly.

It never actually once crossed my mind that actual racists might download and enjoy something I did, not even for the reasons I created it - but because it somehow tangentially relates to their racism, and now that the thought has crossed my mind… I find it very difficult to give much of a damn.

I have no idea what this asshole's problem is.

Journos gleefully admitting that "diverse" is a code-word for "non-white". Heh.

Is it a museum or something?

#RESISTDRUMPF #ANTIFA #PUNCHANAZI
They think they live under opression now in trumps america and they are somehow resisting by virtue signalling online.

He needs attention and plebbitors are all too happy to give it to him.

Bethesda's idea of Arlington House was a shitty tract home filled with modern appliances and a shrine to Abraham Lincoln. I tried to fix that.

Makes sense. Looks decent.

No you would be fine if anything the people hating it would get banned as the nexus has turned into a massive hugbox where criticism, even constructive valid criticism, is not allowed.

You don't even need an email
Leddit is the easiest place to astroturf in the universe

KEK
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7fzcsM4OgGGZ1Q4QzRlc19VN0U
link for those who actually care

Fucking Checked

I'd rather not.

I looked them up long ago and I remember one had an inverted nipple.

Most men have hair growing up their shaft. Humans as a species are quite hairy due to inhabiting the cold regions of the north.

Kissless virgin confirmed.

Well… shit. You got me.

que?

is that yooka laylee

Thanks.

Wait I remember that dragon icon, didn't he pull something like this before on nexus blaming it on Trump?

Inverts are superior.

Saved

Previous he pulled some mod to make people vote for hillary if I recall correctly.

oh gosh

everyone to the right of Trotsky is a 'nazi'

Their "logic" is simple to follow, Are you an extreme left leaning idiot who thinks communism can work, who thinks gender is a social construct, believe the earth is flat and the wage gap is real? If no then your a nazi and it's okay to assault you for wrong think.

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Who?

The most bugged, most gamebreaking, most damaging mod on Nexus…
It's literally makes the Dragonborn DLC crash at start…
Plus this guy was always infamous on Nexus. 2/3 of the site hated this faggot with passion since he liked powertrip on his hotshit like there would be no other modder, who couldn't do his stuff way much better.

this isn't a loss, this is a victory

Didn't this guy remove his shit months ago? Why is this relevant again?

Well, you see, the attention he got from #resisting wasn't that much, so he put the mods back up, but now that literal notsees are roving the streets killing any and all minorities and LGBTQBBQAYYLMAOs they can, he has a real reason to take his mods down.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2811380/?

This is the guy, Apollodownsyndrome, and he hasn't any files.

He has done this "hold mods hostage to virtue-signal" stunt before, is what he's saying.

Yes, that's exactly it. I apologize if I was a little vague.

Oh I saw his mods. He put niggers on the stormcloak side, and women soldiers in the legion. He can keep them, lmao.

like pottery

Then give him backlash. The less money cucks have, the better. I prefer scammers to have dem shekels.

In the current year there is only wrong think

How far have universities fallen

West of Czech Republic?
Basically an overpriced daycare for retards

Probably shouldn't believe every quote on the internet to begin with. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

You're forgetting political philosophy and critical animal studies. The only political group that would consider what they do to be "philosophy" are either anarchists or communists, considering his life choices you can guess which of the two he would be. And critical animal studies is essentially PETA: the degree, since zoology is already a topic that exists and so is animal psychology.

So whats stopping someone now from taking all the files from his Gdrive, erasing him fro mthe credits and upping it to the nexus as their own?

I mean it should be done for asspain

False.

Wew

BORN IN SOUTH AFRICA TO ISRAELI PARENTS.
MY SIDES

INTERSECTIONALITITY DOESN'T EXTEND TO PALESTINIANS I GUESS. WHAT A MACAROON.

Reminder, all of what's happening, all this has started because they made fun of him in the white house dinner of 2011.