Feminist "game [devs']" full-scale war vs. men objectifying women in video games

archive.is/rP4bU

Take a look back on the recent and latest major releases(Dishonored 2, Destiny 2, Assassins' Creed: Origins, Anita Effect: Sarkeesiana, Femragon Age: Cis-quistion, Watch Cucks 2 and many more) and you'll notice a pattern. You and I know about this, now look at this article, now it makes sense, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/animu-mango/images/3/33/Anime_&_Manga_Art_Styles_3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151107051022
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whatcha sliding, shill?

Yeah, and look how western AAA games always fail.

kys

Hey, that's not standard Holla Forums etiquette. You're supposed to post the full link and have the thread immediately derail into bitching

Yes, everyone with half a brain and who comes here at least once a month knows.

FINALLY. THE HEBE REVOLUTION IS UPON US.

I'll sage where I damn well please. And that is some serious cancer you've got in that pic there.

The usual people paid the usual cost to get the usual article printed yet again. Nothing new to report besides the ongoing struggle to blame sagging sales on racism and sexism instead of the actual reason: the games suck or, at their very best, are a copy of an older game with a bunch of DLC slapped on.

What did they do to Destiny 2?

Bitch what? I knew girls in high school packing fucking D's and up.

That's exactly what I'd like to know. Unless they made the females sit like dudes, which when you're wearing full body armor really doesn't matter.

They spew shit like this on a daily basis. Why even bother making a thread about it?

That's the fault of the (((reptiles))) poisoning the well to turn our angels into walking anti-flat propaganda.

Fuck you SocJus. My games are going to have cute girls and both sexy and not-so-sexy women. Not to pander to you, but because I want to.

So in other words, a female Spider-Man?

He probably had the wrong tab on and thought he was on Holla Forums

When I see twinks and femboys in vidua, I get a pit in my stomach and extemely self conscious but you don't see me trying to shut shit down.
God damn I have issues
Too bad SJW cunts can't see their doublethink and allow one but not the other.

So how can we call it when the purposely insert attractive based niggers/minorities, or a couple of "cute" faggots that solely exist to mention how gay they are?

you're perfect just the way you are

I mean, me and a shit load of other people were saying "instead of changing already existing shit, make your own!". Their reasons, I.E. "male teenagers are not allowed to have games tailored to them" piss me off, but at the very least they're not trying to make Mario trans or some shit. Still though, games are tailored to men because of hormonal and biological differences. Makes sense that they would want to change something they don't care about though, since feminists hate men and want to remove everything they like because of "muh patriarchy".

Patriarchy should have never ended to be honest.

Damn right. That's the attitude and I look forward to your project.

Because we already know this shit and it's ugly to look at. If I post in threads I hate, I don't want to be aware I'm keeping it alive.

Sage isn't a down boat, it's not wanting to bump the fucking thread.

OK OP

I'll bite.

Right under that burry as fuck image is
The videos they have on their blog for the game make it look like an exceptionally shitty looking point & click making any meaning behind having a female protagonist null & void other than the obvious virtue signaling as opposed to just a formless entity.

The writer apparently worked on another game called Ninja Pizza Girl with a protagonist based on the writers autistic daughter.
I believe I watched Brote play it once.
I feel the game can be summed up with this image taken from the trailer for the game.

A large portion of the article is quotes about the writer's political view points because of course it is.

One part that made me laugh though is

fantastic

They hit the usual notes

They dig up the assassin's creed unity thing where the dumb cunts didn't realize it wasn't a game where you play 4 different male assassin's and apparently still don't know that.

A weird one though
The example they use is a "Vagary" from Doom 3???

One woman is working on a game where a boy and girl are just friends.
The girl is the protagonist and the boy who is just a friend is named "Frendt".
How creative.

They bring up Life is Strange and congratulate it for having a fat girl NPC.

Praises Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation despite shitting all over ubisoft just a few paragraphs ago for imagined slights.

Journalism

exactly

I agree that sexualization of males and females in video games has to be stopped. Sex ruined video games, it shifts the focus from gameplay mechanics to sexual arousal. Imagine how disgusting it would be if games like STALKER was a fapbait. It's miserable how sex is normalized in the society, the third world wouldn't be overpopulated and the first world wouldn't be full of atheists if we understood that sex isn't a human need.

No wonder most video games suck balls now!

The average bust size in canada is an E cup, quite a lot of girls here develop into a C cup by 13 years old

The massive push by feminists to say "Women don't have large breasts" are always the ones who didn't get blessed by gods gifts, and god knows they don't have a personality to fall back on

I agree somewhat. I don't think there's anything wrong with the Zero-Suit. The Zero-Suit doesn't exist to titillate the player, it exists because it's the smallest form factor of uniform/clothing underneath Samus' power armor. But feminists will look at the Zero-Suit and be like "NO, IT'S A MALE POWER FANTASY SEXUALIZING SAMUS, RAAHHHHH!!" even though before the Zero-Suit Samus used to wear underwear/bikini under the power armor.

Back in the 1980s when Metroid came out, if you entered the right code you could see Samus wear the bikini the whole game. Now I can agree that it was a form of titillation, sure, but it still made sense because underneath a suit of power armor, I'm sure the user would sweat a good deal.

The problem is, it's hard to talk to people about this stuff, because they look at Samus' bikini reveal, and they just think "muh soggy knees," and "sexualization" and the such. Then look at Bethesda games, when you take off your armor you're in your underwear, that could be seen as sexualizing, the only way you could prevent that is to default the character to wearing a Vault XY Jumper when they're not wearing any armor.

I can agree that we shouldn't "sexualize" characters within reason, but not to get into a witch hunt where we try to prevent it from ever happening ever, because then you'll just have really bland storytelling.

Imagine a movie if characters were never "idealized" representations of their sex.

Every fucking time.

Yeah 2016 was a glorious year, all those fucking massive AAA failures I hope is the wake up call once and for all that they shouldn't listen to SJW's in designing any games

Yeah all of those are not made in glorious nippon.

2B sold millions of units with her ass alone and everyone is happy as a hog in mud.
Nobody even remembers nutomb raider with "fixed" Lara.
No matter what these communists do, they will always lose.

Come to think of it, I love how even after coopting Lara, the only Lara anyone ever talks about is the original, just like with Dante. Even this article makes no mention of the fact that they tried and failed to remake Lara in their image while they signal boost trash like Gone Home, That Dragon Cancer, and other SJW games.

Sex is how new white babies are made.

Its overpopulated because we keep feeding the animals instead of letting nature take its course.

That's because old Lara was cool. She was a sexy, smart cool cat, tough and strong, at times a bitch but never an unlikable asshole like Donte. What's funny is that it is in fact feminists that have been objectifying her all these yeats, breaking her down to nothing more than a pair of tits and ass while completely ignoring her college education (something like 10 phd's in archeology and vast archaeology knowledge) and that she was in fact a strong independent female who don't need no man, getting everything done on her own.
It's both funny and sad.

To be honest, so am I. But blatantly unattractive female characters shouldn't be forced either. Being realistic and plain looking is okay, but they should be at least not ugly.

I don't like women being sexual objects either, but being sidekicks is fine. You can and should be able to write a good and very prominent female character without being able to play as her.

Good point. Well written lesbian characters and relationship are such a rarity. Faggotshit not allowed.

A shooter game character shouldn't be trained with guns? How shitty the gameplay would be. Unless it's an RPG game probably.

I agree, every male character should be straight.

White people are more expressive and charming than other races, it's a fact bro.

I'd love to see more spanish or polish character.

I don't think anyone would wear a skintight latex suit under a power armor, they would wear something light but a bit thick and flexible to protect their body from shock damage.

Anyway, female protagonists shouldn't even exist in action games in the first place.

Films where the main characters are physically attractive are usually shallow tbh. It's more than often the best actors aren't the prettiest looking people. Main characters in Tarkovsky's films rarely have sexual appeal, but the ideal lies in their personality.

Plebs will be plebs.

That sounds less like video games and more like Soap Operas, the trash that ruined TV. Looks like feminists want to turn video games from an artform into Soap Opera.

No, it sounds like Dostoyevski's novels.

Fam, they're talking about Soap Opera's and "hilarious" shows like Orange is the new Black or Stephen Universe.

You sound like a faggot.

I never said that I agree with them as a whole.

I'm 1 dimensional straight.

Nigger name ten games where this happens.

What kinds of prentious faggotry is worming it's way into Holla Forums now?

Tood Howard = Tarkovsky
is the new ebin mey mey.
It's funny just how pretentious it is too.

Eevry game where the woman has a gun or a sword.

The Holla Forumseddit is real.

I made that pic a while before christmas last year.

This god damn nigger really can't name ten games holy shit

Holy shit I am getting some nightmarish flashbacks to cuckchan, I thought those memories were gone forever, god damn it is this trash going to start proliferating here too? RIP 8/v/.

you know, the

Old Reddit

spacing

meme gets old

but this is clearly someone

from out-of-town

Reported.
Hopefully "faggotry" is a good enough ban reason.

Nigger that Tartosvky = Todd Howard image is some ancient faggotry from cuckchan right around the period of time where 4/v/ got irredeemably awful.

This is form of dense faggotry is straight out of cuckchan

I can only name skyrim. Sorry.

More like you need to go back to cuckchan.

This is the redditest meme bro.

No, I posted it here first. Some guy probably reposted it there.

you should go back then in fact you have to go back.

Thank you /r/The_Donald.

Now I remember you were that faggot who couldn't handle an easy ass game like Dark Souls made a thread about how you needed to savescum constantly while sucking Todd's manlet cock and getting laughed at relentlessly until the thread 404ed. It's all coming back to me now.

They're far too gone to ever make anything good, honest and enjoyable.This neurotic shit has to even make normalfags wary, it's just downright unnatural.

Excuse me for not being a cookie cutter video game addict like you.

You're not excused. Kys

Literally no one cared about this shit game, it's akin to those endless mobile runner games but with a "bullying is bad" message. Most of the game's sales are from the humble anti-Trump bundle and a groupees bundle as evidenced from their reviews.

Pic related.

"We want more woman in games!"
"Create a female enemy faction as opposed to every other enemy faction being male dominated"
"BAWWW SEXISM"

I've met her, she's a fucking hack. No conceptual understanding on what makes a game relatable and enjoyable. Let me tell you about her up and coming game "The Gardens Between" and why it's shit. She describes the game as a zen like experience so the puzzles are as unfailable as they are easy. They wanted to make a narrative based game but with no talking (or text), so like Limbo but at least Limbo had gameplay. In The Gardens Between you don't control the characters you control time, so the only two options are go forward or go back as you watch the characters walk through the levels. The characters keep walking forward until they get stuck this is where you rewind time until the obstacle solves itself then you get time to go forward again until you reach the end of the level. That's it, the entire game. They've spent 4 years making this.

Oh the story of a child with cancer that was based on his own son (even before he got cancer which is insane irony). The dev complained about not making enough money FROM HIS PASSION PROJECT ABOUT HIS SICK SON despite him serializing the story through a kids book, shit game and shit web movie (and maybe more).

Also
I know one of the voice actors, calling him a massive SJW is something that doesn't describe him well enough. He is an anti-white, anti-male, pro-communist "game designer" who failed to sell his board game to publishers.

Now I remember you were more or less getting laughed at nonstop for a period of hours while you posted that Todd macro in a feeble attempt to defend yourself.

God how do you even function with that much semen in your lungs?

The punishment for dying is autistic. That was the only thing that I said.

Isn't semen stored in the testicles?

The end of west vidya gaem
>the (((guardian)))

isnt 2B a rip off of someones "OC DO NOT STEAL!"?

thats because cunts dont actually give a shit about the actual game, they 2 dimensionally pigeon hold and objectify characters more than any "male chauvinist pig" could ever imagine to

Men respond to old Lara's tits instantly on a reptillian test fueled level, we see her giant tits and after about 7 seconds were done daydreaming about how they might look and were off thinking about something else, like that chick at work's giant tits, women in their unimaginative empty heads spend hours trying to pontificate why her tits bother them in their craw, and they objectify themselves while running around like a banshee yelling its men's fault, all you get is female projection of how inferior they feel in response to seeing a woman with giant tits in a tank top, meanwhile men are about 4 million pairs of tits ahead by the time feminists ruined lara's tits, tomb raider was all but dead when they chopped her tits off

Yep that was the sort of weak ass shit that you tried to defend yourself from the constant laughter. Truly you wear your faggotry like an impenetrable veil all while drowning in the thickest semen of Todd. Frankly I'm surprised you've lasted this long I mean how do you even get air while drowning in Todd Howard's semen, can a man sustain himself on mere prentension alone?

I was a white baby too. Who cares.

You sure do love semen buddy.

Yeah, still real fucking pissed about it

He did not copy you, stop being fucking autistic.

(checked)
user, the moral of the story was game play of the originals was actually fun. The "redesign" was just the superficial window dressing. Paradoxically it is emblematic of the shallow appeal of the modern Tumblr crowd that cared more about a non-sexualized aesthetic and unimportant writing rather then if the game was actually entertaining to play. Half the problem modern game design is that it resorts to virtue signaling progressive values as an easy cop-out for selling a lazy game to a generation of retarded Millennials. Its trendy to is sell hedonistic consumerism and calling it communism.
(checked)
(checked)
Oh yeah their was that one retard.

If you're right about The Gardens Between it says a lot that they think basic VCR controls make a compelling game.

neveredning summer

I was a massive fan of that show and yet for some reason I think I never saw that episode. Or at least I don't remember it. Years later people start posting that creepy thing and its like it came from a parallel universe to me.

King Ramses gave me nightmares. Man what a great show.

Don't worry, once they realize their shit doesn't sell because, shockingly, 99% of women don't play games, they'll go right back to trying to fool the male demographic into buying their games by butchering famous IPs.

Except they've been doing that for so long already that there's very few IPs left for them to ruin. This is why you see them pushing indieshit so hard in articles like this. They drank all the gravy that powered their gravy train with biscuit wheels and think nobody will notice if they try to fill the gravy gap by shitting in it.

There is a reason these games fail, literally nobody wants them. With how big the video game industry is, how aware marketing teams are that women exist, and all the other factors that go into the video game industry, you would think EA or some other company would release a AAA "for women" game. Yet it hasn't happened. The closest we can get is the Sims.

I wish this meant we would get more feminine oriented games, like a decent house wife simulator or a good barbie game or something, but it just means more ugly lesbians being edgy.

Seems like that might be Russia.

I wonder if these people know they're full of shit or if they honestly don't know anything about video games. If you want a game that isn't "a power fantasy for male teenagers," there are more games out there than anyone has time to play, and those games have been getting made since the 1970s.

Incidentally, male teenagers are a very popular bogeyman. Boys should be expelled from society when they are between 13 and 19 years old, apparently.

But I thought devs were supposed to make "strong female characters" now, instead of "damsels in distress." Oh well, back to the drawing board I guess. Feminism is a harsh mistress.

For sure there are not many as male ones, but this is way exaggerated. Japanese games in particular have been full of them for decades. Which are either ignored or denounced in some way.

Real girls aren't girly and real women don't have breasts or low fat percentages or athletic builds or attractive faces. Kind of like the majority of feminists now that I think about it, but that's probably just a coincidence.

All of these games sold like utter shit
it's like SJWs are fucking cursed
first was MN°9 wich feel for a millonf of factors but the first red flag was Dina
Then Yooka Lailee, wich didn't exactly pander to SJWs, they just removed someone that got involved in an internet shitstorm to avoid a bigger one and ended right in the middle of it. Then the game came out and it was ass, and there was no reaon for it to be ass, the devs were veterans, they had experience with the clasics the game looked fine, controls were solid, but the overall product was lame as fuck
finally Law Breakers, a fairly competent shooter that plays better than the competition and that nobody played

my point is that every single game that flirts with SJWs dies in the womb and most of the time is not even due to SJWisms.
It's almost as if SJW emanated some sort of anti vidya radiation

They don't give a shit about video games. Once the medium has been made into another dispensers of leftist propaganda (more than it already is) they'll move onto the next thing to destroy. They are parasites whose only purpose in life is to spread their vile ideology.

No, white males past the age of 8 are to be made social pariahs and walking tax money dispensers for their subhumans overlords.

The trick here is to read between the lines. You can never make a female character they like because what they are complaining about is not the female character itself, but that white men are enjoying it. What they truly want is to destroy everything white men cherish and care about, the bullshit speeches are there to give a smokescreen to hide behind. Pic very much related.

I believe that episode is the series finale, so it's likely you never watched it.

How could they even survive this far

Then how about we appropriate the female and negro culture and make such stellar examples of it that they destroy the entire need for niggers? And I'm not talking about buddy cops with whiggers, I'm talking about destroying the conception that niggers are better in certain things and roles.

Surviving in Africa is not hard if you're not retarded.

How can we appropriate that which does not exist?

Check this ludicrous redditor, addressing all points like a bitch when his flawed argument is just one: subverting traditional values with pozzed degeneracy through piety.

When you own a world-view that is nothing about persecution and not even TRYING to understand your opponents, this is what you get. "Manspreading" is not about trying to "assume dominance", it is because it is more comfortable to sit widely. Taking up too many seats is ridiculous I agree, but if I happen to have my legs apart a little, it's because it cause me physical pain if I dont. Women do not own dicks as far as I know, so again we see something that women ignore and outright refuse to give any credence to. On the same merit, if "mansplaining" were "womansplaining", you would have hell on the streets. Guess which one you can find in the dictionary.

These kinds of misunderstandings are at the heart of this feminist propaganda. Women think men like to ogle at breasts and nothing more because that's what all men do, right? Were you to talk to men, you would find various reasons why men like the things they do, or do the things they do. Same with women. Both genders have their kinks and are both, in their right, a little fucked up. Whereas we understand that comments like "tits or gtfo" and "get back to the kitchen, bitch" are mostly banter, the feminists and other blow-hards flip their shit every fucking time because they take it as men being SERIOUS, which also shows that these crazies do not own any sense of humor. I can assure you, women have their own banter about men, same as we do about women. The point is that these 3rd-wave feminists deny reality and say how THEY THINK men behave and dictate that as truth, instead of trying to actually figure out the truth of the matter. It's like a christian pope suddenly started teaching buddhism, he sure as shit doesn't know everything about buddhism, but by fuck if he won't try.

These 3rd-wave feminists dehumanize men until it is perfectly fine to say demeaning shit like this. This has happened in history before. This isn't about equality anymore, but about "paying back" to men what women have suffered in the past. By this logic, "the ends justify the means" sounds very appealing to these extremists and whatever their perceived opponents say or do, they will simply wave away as rape or mansplaining.

These people are delusional and like we have seen before, damaged human beings struggling to find a place in this reality. Whatever they do, it will only ever amount to deception, self-deception, lies and hate. They are under constant stress about towing the line and being a good SJW, if even one of them decides to start thinking for themselves, they will meet harrasment and violence from their inner circles. If one thread unravels, all others will follow suit and will cannibalize each other.

It is an institution that is only bound together by fear and hate. They put up this facade of love and tolerance but as we have seen, there isn't a more vitriolic bunch of people out there. That is why I rest easy in the fact that whatever these dysfunctional people do, it will only ever come crashing down around them. It is the very nature and motivation of their acts that will be their downfall. It also helps that to a casual on-looker, these people look and sound fucking insane.

You can actually talk to the creator here, either you'll be uncomfortable or completely embrace his lovable weirdness. Guy is far out, on another dimension.

These dipshits are as deluded as the dumbest of /lefty/pol/lacks, they've been saying 'are beginning to' for decades now. Is there a pattern? Yes, among shit games. Has that always been there? Arguably. Are games going to become the feminist utopia these journos dream of? Lol no, there's no hivemind.

You can always jerk off and prevent the birth of another useless being in a cucked world.

Is Destiny 2 really a SJW game? For what i have seen it looks like a generic loot based shooter with ok gameplay. But i have not seen any SJW stuff in it (i dont own the game but might get it on a sale)

This could also be called

G*d bless (((them))) and the fruits of their water pollution.

BUY MORE VIDYA, GOYIM
Remember, vidya is bigger than Hollywood at this point, in terms of sheer $$$. Jews gonna jew, gotta keep those shekels flowing. Why cater to a diminishing demographic (white men) when you could be selling vidya to every brown boy and girl on planet Earth?
BUY MORE VIDYA, GOYIM
Liberalism is cancer, as is all of it's offspring, like feminism. Don't grow up, Peter! Stay here with the lost boys forever!
BUY MORE VIDYA, GOYIM
We can't depict women as attractive or desirable! THEY'LL CONTINUE HAVING WHITE BABIES!
BUY MORE VIDYA, GOYIM
In all honestly, Holla Forums, play vidya as a hobby. Hold onto those classic titles that are near and dear to your heart. Vote with your wallet. Don't let them take our hobby from us. Buy games that you like, fuck what anyone says. Women should be desirable. You should be attracted to them.
Don't let the faggot pedophiles be proud to suck dick and eat each others assholes while making you ashamed for your 100% natural attraction to females.

Believe me, I do.
Which makes it really goddamn painful when the people you want to support fuck up and fuck up hard.

The absolute mindkiller for anyone who wants to call themselves 'left' is Islam, anyone with sense can see that importing that nightmare is a ruinous action that comes with its own obvious immediate problems and a timebomb in the future (same with niggers in america but faster). Finally sensible people are acting to put things right in Europe but it needs to be faster and more absolute.

The fagleft decry misogyny and repressive societies and then promulgate that very same malign thought and behaviour in our countries. It highlights their manifest hypocrisy and utterly undermines their shitmouth about feminism and equality, they actively want to be repressed, they want to be under an oppressive thumb it's the only time they're ever happy. Destroying themselves and the society that allowed them to come into existence is their goal, they're post-ironic human beings, they need culling like the fat, pallid, weak, DYEL, mindless cattle they are.

I hope they never wake up. I want them to keep making garbage and I want normalfags to notice before they do. Let it all die.

Bland mediocrity is standard SJW behavior when not told to be pissy about something, so yes.

the struggle is real

When has this happened?

It's almost as if the west is trying to kill the industry.

They don't want to kill it, they just want to turn it into Hollywood 2.0.

This is exactly what's happening. That's the reason for the constant attacks on video games since the 90s. They never gave a shit about violent video games or any such thing. The video game industry is full of stories of small bands of independent thinkers fighting massive governments and corporations and winning, and they want to put a stop to it because it threatens their control. It's also full of other things the totalitarian scumfucks don't like, such as a form of entertainment that Hollywood doesn't have any influence over, hot teenage female characters reminding guys that you can't change biology no matter how much fearmongering propaganda you throw at it or how many victimless crimes you make up, and puzzles that can hone and even enhance intelligence, thus creating smarter citizens capable of questioning what society tells them, and smart citizens are the greatest danger the establishment could possibly face.

You mean a small, diverse band of maladjusted freaks fighting the evil white patriarchy in its multitude of forms, but always wearing something that appears to be German WW2 uniforms.

Nope.

Only in Japan.

That the biggest AAA releases actively avoid including.

Problem is, every year since at least 2015, there's been at least one game that's pandered towards SJWs, whether intentional or not, that's done exceptionally well financially, and they'll point to said games as "proof" that there's a big market for SJWs, even of the titles in question are the exception, rather than the rule.

Undertale
Overwatch
Dream Daddy?

It the recent backlash against "cinematic" games are anything to go by then it won't be the Coup de grâce but it'll damn sure help it along.

the only sjw that happen out of this is tracer being a lesbian and people forcing Mercy with parah but that is ok with me Tracer being gay is funny cause some faggot on here had a hard on for her then she suddenly turn gay out of the blue

But the West isn't trying to kill the industry you stupid sack of shit, they're trying to turn it into the same Jewish propaganda tool that Hollywood is.

But they don't give a shit how much money they lose. The real purpose is pushing propaganda and brainwashing the masses, they could care less it will cost them money, because they'll just make the taxpayer foot the bill likely always do.

furries
drones
????? It made money?

You're giving all too much credit to video games in the matter of turning people into freedom fighters. Giving insight and hard moral questions, sure, but politically they are without substance. We still have our books and movies for those.

It comes down to the person and how he takes in information, if you need to topple governments, you will find ways and other people.

The situation is weak, I agree, and the immigration crisis was thrown on to the people with little time to react OR talk about it. Even if slowly, people are realizing the mistake they've made and showing their distaste and outrage. People won't take it for long and the situation is a powder keg just waiting for a spark to ignite it.

That's the same fucking thing you stupid sack of shit. Vidya will be well and truly dead once they accomplish that because they'll be damn near indistinguishable from one another.

Tumblr, probably.

That, and the whole muh diversity factor. Although I will cede that at least at the beginning, it was done at least somewhat tastefully.

At the very least, it was huge on Tumblr for a while. Whether or not that translates to sales is something I don't know offhandedly, but I wouldn't be surprised, given that the game is directly attached to the hip with an entity that people pay money to see play video games live.

Thus it is very difficult for the individual to work himself out of the nonage which has become almost second nature to him. He has even grown to like it, and is at first really incapable of using his own understanding because he has never been permitted to try it. Dogmas and formulas, these mechanical tools designed for reasonable use–or rather abuse–of his natural gifts, are the fetters of an everlasting nonage. The man who casts them off would make an uncertain leap over the narrowest ditch, because he is not used to such free movement. That is why there are only a few men who walk firmly, and who have emerged from nonage by cultivating their own minds.

TFW pic related summed it all up way back when and we still haven't learned.

That's exactly what a fucking Jew would say.

Don't like it? Don't pay for it!

Dragon Age 2, Assassin's Creed: Unity, and Mass Effect: Andromeda are the three games that come to mind in discussions like this.

DA2 was a complete departure from everything established in Origins and Awakening, and even all the DLC's. They got raked over the coals for everything from dialogue wheel, voiced protag, LGBT mandatory inclusions, male or female Hawke choice only and no character creation at all, you name it. Sales tanked, Inquisition was better.

Unity was SO bad, Ubi went from making one game a year for consoles plus all the usual mobile and webshit to no games for 2 years while they "re-evaluate". Now I question the decision to have an origin game now of all bloody times when they need to be fixing the modern day story, but from everything I've seen of it so far, it's an improvement (setting aside the WE WUZ nonsense).

Andromeda was SO FUCKING BAD that it got a studio shut down, 3 of the highest ranking people associated with it fired, all DLC's to be cancelled, for it to be rebranded "Early Access" and in clearance bins by the end of the first week available. The game that took 5 years and 40 million dollars to make was so bad it got the entire franchise shelved indefinitely.

You don't market to the people who *might* play your game, you don't market to the people whining on tumblr/twitter, you ONLY market to your core fanbase, the absolute guaranteed dollar. If you get more fans, great, if you don't, you have a group of hardcore loyalists happy as clams. If you weren't going to get SJW money any way, why take the risks?

An user on here some time back posted something to explain this phenomenon that got turned into a copy pasta and a screencap I see posted from time to time. In it user posited that ALL marketing and design failures can be attributed to the following phrase: "in an effort to appeal to a wider audience". If a studio says this, or something like it at ANY time, you know you got a turd coming. I wish I read that before Fallout 4. I'M STILL MAD AT YOU FOR THAT SHIT TODD.

Make a game for normalfags, they don't buy it and the hardcore fans of 3 and NV buy it and want to set their systems on fire.

The same females that bitch about female portrayals in video games are the same ones that bought 50 Shades of Grey in record time.

You don't see straight white men trying to insert themselves into Young Adult Romance series like Divergent and Twilight et. al, so why is it so hard for them to leave well enough alone?

Or moreover, are the villain. These groups will bitch so long as their respective "identity" isn't the hero at all times. It's about their ego, not content.

Just wait until they start bitching that the matriarchy games aren't selling because the cis white men don't want them. It will OF COURSE be because straight white men are all blatant racists and sexists, not because their games are shit.

Think I'm kidding? Ask Zoe Quinn about critical reviews of Depression Quest or Brianna Wu about critical reviews of Revolution 60.

I wouldn't buy a game trying to forcefeed me current year burger progressive politics even if it had gameplay so good just looking at the trailer would make me orgasm, but luckily these games all suck so I don't have to deal with the potential cognitive dissonance from valuing the game over the message.

Life is suffering

They're all bad?

Depends on the game, and the lore of that game. In a game like Witcher 3, sex had a determining role in a lot of plot consequences. Who you did or didn't romance affected the availability of quests, characters you had access to, who was available for the final siege, and many, many, many character endings. In the lore it makes a lot of sense too; the series takes place in a time and in a realm where women didn't have a government handing them everything, where there was no affirmative action or spousal support or baby bonuses or mother's allowance. They had three options; marry, whore, take your chances doing what you like/are good at. Most female characters in the game (outside of sorceresses) chose to marry because it served them well. They got titles and position and status and the high the acclaim of their husband, the easier their life was - so you can bet your ass they would use sex to get the best husband they could. Of all the women in the game that aren't sorceresses, the most successful ones that weren't married STILL needed the help of a man to get what they got; Cerys needs Geralt to solve the Hym possession of Uldaryk, Yoanna needs Fergus to act as the face of "her" business (and Geralt to get the Undvik master's tools, the poison gland, and to be a crossbow bolt dummy for the local general), the Passiflora is owned by a woman who spent 50 years whoring in it and who saved enough to buy it from a dying man, Priscilla has a job because Dandelion gives her one, then when she is attacked by the Eternal Fire, not only does she get saved by men, she gets eternally cared for by them.

For women, it is getting the best deal by doing the least amount of work. Marry young while they are still pretty - that's the ticket and they know that.

Lastly, because of witcher mutations, not only are witchers sterile, their libidos get jacked sky high. Sex is offered as rewards for quest completion and they are only to happy to take it to 'get it out of their systems'.

Majority of xenoestrogens, especially the ones in food and water, are actually weaker than regular estrogens, and in large amounts replace estrogens rather than co-operate with them. So in the end xenoestrogens actually result in smaller breasts than normal. Learn some fucking science for Christ's sake.

That is true of any comment made about women. The most assblasted ones are the ones the comment "hits a nerve" with.

If you were to say something like "women are valued for their purity, their virginal graces, their lack of sexual experience" the women screeching the loudest about how this isn't true or an oppressive machination of the patriarchy are the ones who have fucked a fleet of guys and they realize no man worth having wants a blown out roastie.

White people are more expressive and charming than other races, it's a fact bro.

Would you find an FPS like Ghost Protocol or Rainbow 6 or any Clancy title with a pajeet main character believable?

I think the general problem is men and women play video games for wildly different reasons.

Men want to level up and beat the bad guys and accomplish objectives.

Women want emotional validation and to self insert into rewarding emotional investments.

Women conflate the purpose of video games. They aren't movies, they aren't books. There won't be a video game based on Twilight where you play as sperg Bella and autistically pine for shiny vampires and have 20 minute cutscenes where the "most perfect man to ever walk the earth" pledges his undying and eternal love to plain old average Bella. But that's what they want, that's why they whine they aren't getting it, and that's what they whine about when they do get it and no one buys it.

There is that too, but I mean specifically teenage boys are invoked as a bogeyman very often. And it's not just SJWs who do it. People here or on 4chan often try to attack anime (or the "wrong" kind of anime) by claiming it's all made for teenage boys and is therefore bad.

When a studio focusses more on how diverse the team that made the game is, instead of the game itself, you know you have a shitshow incoming.

Like that blurb at the beginning of Assassin's Creed about all kinds of faiths and beliefs blah blah blah. At least for the first game it made a certain kind of sense, because from an objective point of view the game material could legitimately offend some people that aren't hamplanets and SJWs.

But now their marketing and public persona is more about the hamplanets and pajeets they hire, and all the colours of the rainbow that their hair is, and again, NOT the actual game.

Isn't that pretty much all britishit "journalism"?

Dishonored 2 was good.

Witch3r isn't a very good game though. Don't tell me you like staring at Geralt's ass.

Which woman are you talking about? Most women just play casual games for fun just like men. When playing narrative driven games, they may care about the narrative more than men, but they still understand the fun of gameplay mechanics. Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver was directed by a woman, and on top of having a good narrative it's also fun to play.

Tell that to Fallout NV fags who bash Fallout 4 for not being keen enough on the story and lore, or Gothicfags who bash Morrowind for being a fully sandbox RPG instead of a narrative driven RPG. Or are you telling me that Falloutfags and Gothicfags are women?

And why is it every romance story has to end with a sex? It's really shallow and gross.

If you want big breasts your sexist and if you prefer small breasts thery call you a pedo.
You cant fucking win.

Goons are not people, they are not even creatures, they are things, vile things at that.

It's not just that. Women and non-Asian minorities will simply always be less competent than their white and East Asian male counterparts. AA. racial and gender quotas wouldn't exist if they could hack it in the free market on their own. The more cunts and niggers are on a dev team the lower the quality of the product will be.

Most women don't play games, period. Out of the tiny minority that do play games, the majority plays them to whore for attention, be the big fish in the small pond, while the rare female vidya enthusiast might as well be a unicorn.

It has a good narrative, yes, but the gameplay is shit. Also, she's the exception that proves the rule, fucktard.

You mean people that shit on bad games for being trash?

It's like you have no shame.

Anime is pedophilic because huge eyes, small mouth and nose, combined with 1:1 head and shoulder width ratio makes the design resemble a little girl more than an adult female. It's not all about the boob size, it's like you've never seen a 12 year old with huge racks or a 30 year old with flat chest.

They have less interest in video games, but most still download stuff from google play. And I don't know if they play for for attention whoring, but there are a few bunch of my female friends on steam. They ain't many, but they exist.

You're shit bro. I've got my nostalgia goggles on, but the combat was really fun.

Are you a woman or just a faggot?

I have seen them.
In my science class at school there was a girl who had like EE tits at 14 years old and she wasnt even fat.

But the point is, according to feminzis if you like big boobs you are a bad person and if you like small ones you are a bad person.

I don't care about what the neurotics think, I'm just saying why normal people accuse anime girls of being pedophilic.

Does anyone have that screenshot of the guy who talked about Monkey Island's Guybrush and how his flaws are why is character works, and why the feminazis' desires to create a perfect, stronk, independent womyn that don't need no man is why they will never contribute any memorable female protagonists to video games?

I think it's suitable for this topic.

Oh, okay, I thought you actually had an argument for a minute there.

Here we see a cuck pretending anecdotal stories are evidence.

And fail at reading comprehension too. I did mention there is the rare female that genuinely likes games, but they are a statistical irrelevancy.

I think it's time to stop posting.

Unfortunately normal people tend to follow what the feminazis say without really thinking it through
Then you end up with laws like Australia where a woman with small breasts cant make porn even if shes 50 years old.

I don't think that ever went anywhere, correct me if I'm being too optimistic. It's not as if I pay much attention to 3D porn anyway.

All routes lead to THLOSA.

All im saying is, expect feminazis to be measuring peoples eyes and mouth next and feeding it in to a complex calculation to see if you can fuck them.

nvm, found it.

That this would be news to anyone paying attention to the industry even minutely since 2007 or even earlier in some cases is a mystery to me. During the day the sky is also blue most of the time too.

Those are games bro.

So I guess you prefer those academically approved statistics that say women make up nearly half of video game consumers.

You told me they're like unicorns.

Whatever, you self hating wench.

Australians are considered normal now?

I wasn't talking about goons.

It isn't, and only pedophiles claim it is.

But user.
You are the faggots.

That applies to Western cartoons too, jackass.

I bet you don't even know what anime is. Heck, you probably never watched any.
There's a wide variety of genre and artstyles in anime, but to you all anime is "hurr durr they're all little girls made to cater to pedophiles".
Just grow a damn brain instead of repeating the words of your FEMINAZI overlords like a broken record.

Go kill yourself, mate.

I live just over an hour away from these kikes.
Look at the noses holy shit, maybe they need a "fan" to visit them someday.

If Hillary had won the election they would have implemented a system by now where you cant have physical contact with a woman unless she provides a certificate proving her eye to mouth ratio multiplied by her head to shoulder ratio was below a certain level.

Simply touching a 60 year old woman who didnt comply with the acceptable mathematical proportions would land you in jail or on the sex offenders register.

I wonder if developers realize yet just how much they alienated their core audience? Then again, I'm sure most wouldn't care taking the ship down with them.

I'm not sure honestly. Maybe they're just retarded ideologues who think everyone share their affliction?

… Is that real?

If people don't have sex, there will be no more children, and the human race would perish, so yeah, sex is a human need.

The imbecile has spoken.

Educate yourself:
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/animu-mango/images/3/33/Anime_&_Manga_Art_Styles_3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151107051022

yes, but apparently there's no actual difficulty change

And how much of the sex normalfags have is for reproduction?
Sex is not a human need, reproduction is.

Looks like they've officially become what they made fun of initially. Only a fart sniffing liberal would find that funny.

Yup.

It just doesn't affect combat.

Wow sounds like it could be a really fun hack n slash platformer–

Because feminism is such a horrible idea that it corrupts all good ideas in its proximity.

That's wrong. Adult people without sex are a lot more depressed and are more open to get mentally deranged. Sex is able to combat that quickly and efficiently. Mating and partnering is a huge part of a human psyche. Of course Weimar Republic levels as you have now are unhealthy and damaging.

The problem is that the brainlets are reproducing while the best of our species are working on ways to make life better for the brainlets instead.

Watch as blacks get more money out of thieving/extortion, a la SoT, as well as hourly welfare bonuses.

Shoo shoo, Monochrome dev. Don't you have to pay the Polish Mafia?

how can they wage war with me if i dont give a flying fuck

It's called the Judical system (^:
And it's not mafia, but ex-soviet goons.

The funny thing about this is that they say "we're going to break gender stereotypes" and then go and make some shit that feels like a woman made it and that only a woman would play

the guardian is neoliberals.

What's the difference?

cringe in text format

Oh boy, you sure showed me.

Well he did show you.

It doesn't matter how many times people say x doesn't represent real communism. Communism in 1950 wanted to abolish borders and for some reason determine the function of every person down to their barest entity, so they would be "equal". The reality includes homosexuals being accepted as people anyway because the root of it all is equality. Equal labour, the customer is always right, that kind of brain-dead functionality in general. It's like saying the neocons aren't trotskyites because they don't explicitly say they're for permanent revolution. Actions speak louder than words, which is clearly unknown to any left-wingers since they spout platitudes and how things should be rather than how things always are.

Don't make him show you again.

Thing only thing Stalin did wrong is that he didn't kill enough homo slavniggers.

Well, it says "Myounkhen" which still isn't lugantsk, but still somehow means Munich. Easy mistake.

I know, right?

good one.

Oh, I forgot the best part

I'm 33 and I've been without sex and physical intimacy my whole life. I'm not dead or crazy. But if I didn't drink or sleep I'd die pretty soon.

Why's the stick named israel anyway? Israel's not a weapon, the U.S. is the tool.

It's a boundary marker that is a metaphor of their expansionism. Anyway, Israel is a tool as well, all the real kikes who are in charge live in America or Europe instead of a shithole surrounded by mudslimes.

Fuck off to Holla Forums and never come back.

Fuck off Leninist.

They all bombed horribly?

While sex might get people to notice a game, it takes more than that to actually bring them back.
Pics related, figure out how.

Mark pls

I only played a little bit of haydee but is there any function to making the pull up require two button presses or is just so you can look at her ass better

Relentless shilling?

Reminder that we will see the western vidya industry crash within Trump's first term.
If we're lucky we will also see the tech industry crash within Trump's second term, though that will require some powerful meme magic and action.

Yeah pretty much. Be sure to illicitly commision fan artists and contractually obligate your art team to do smut under an alias.

I will continue to pirate games anyway.

They already do that. I am 100% that Ubishit did this already.

Hopefully, both will happen fast enough.

Like the one that was used to vote yet another kike puppet into the office?

Underrated analogy. Holy fuck dude, that one wriggles around in the brain.

Does it matter? He wasn't supposed to win.

Can someone unironically explain to me why they are doing it?

The goal is to encourage women trying to do jobs men do.

This side effect of this would be that whites make even less children since in a two-incomes household no one has time for a child. corollary, taxes go up due to full employment.

This leads to women becoming depressive (thre are studies on how stay-at-home moms are happier, too), low birth rates, mass immigration, higher crime rate.

This is simple logics.

My feelings > evil, racist, sexist, transphobic, islamophobic, homophobic, statistics and facts.

Men are made into sexual objects all the fucking time, even in videogames
Grow the fuck up, faggot.

PR circlejerk. Nothing more. They look cool and progressive saying it.
No one. Not a single big journalist website ever talked about women getting into job positions that are mostly male dominated like construction working or plumbing because they're not comfortable office jobs.

And female characters?

Yeah that'll be great - make the game harder for black kids and have black kids getting beat up more than the white kids

Suuuuper progressive

Oops, I'm illiterate.

The difficulty doesn't affect combat. It makes people meaner and prices higher or something.

They all flopped hard enough to end their franchise?

maybe if women in real life weren't horrid annoying leeches men wouldn't make up more desirable for their entertainment media

Okay, "have black kids being severely mistreated in their fantasy world compared to white kids"

Still sounds like a stupid message to be sending

The message is "black people are as mistreated in the game as they are in real life". It gets to that point right in the difficulty slider.
I see your point and it can be interpreted that way, like a punishment for being black. But their agenda is going to drive the other interpretation.

I get that, but it's a comedy game, not 12 Years a Slave. You're going to be watching black kids get shit on more than white kids while someone makes fart noises in the background.

And another thing, for someone trying to be progressive, they're making it so that if a black kid wants to play as a black character but can't play at the higher difficulty level, they're shut out of the game.

So, they're being racist in their ableism.

No, I do get your point, and it certainly is racism, like most liberal propaganda. I'm saying that society is so well versed in liberal bullshit that even laid back kids that watch South Park for the poop jokes and bought the game because it has the South Park name on it will probably get what they mean by that difficulty slider.

Whatever happened to "No, we're not going to take your games away"?

Pretty obvious, isn't it? To kill a nation, just force the women out of the house, as obvious as force men out of working to kill the economy, force children out of playing and learning to destroy their future.

I got another thing that might not be as obvious, imagine a drug that would make people vote for more government, if it existed they would pour it in the water right? Now imagine a drug that made people desire less government, they would ban it. Such a drug exists and it's called testosterone, banned in the early 90s after Reagan years by Joe Biden against the expert advice from the FDA. Testosterone is dangerous you say? Who exactly gave you this idea? The media and non-experts, mainly through the mass media, the reason why is that the media is but an extension of the government, when the deep state wants to send a message, they use their courier boys at the media and they did a pretty good job at disinformation about testosterone, so much that even people who take it illegally think it's bad for the health.

bretty much this. grill gaming is one great big generational scam perpetuated by aging game studio cucks who are embarrassed when they talk to other parents at soccer practice and they get asked what they do. So, along comes the professional Feminist Agitators who offer them a chance to Do Good and Feel Good Doing It by turning their fun games into ideological propaganda. And I don't even think those shit CNN-tier stats matter because that's not even what they're telling investors when the obvious concerns are raised as to why their fucking with a goose that lays golden eggs. When sales drop because nobody wants to buy games where you're forced to play as niggers, dykes, and faggots, they rationalize that they're figuring out how to make games that "play like movies" and they sell them on how it took years for the golden age of hollywood to occur (you'll hear talk of the Citizen Kane of video games often as like a holy grail).

That pic is ironic because it's literally where these people's heads are at. They think their boat isn't a boat, it's an airship (because it feels good to believe that we have an airship and its whats we really want regardless of reality). The reality is that the ship is in the water and being run aground with utter cuckolded faggots at the controls.

PEDO ALERT EVERYONE HOW DARE YOU LIKE YOUNGER AND HOTTER GIRLS YOU SICK FUCK HAVING LOVING SEX WITH GIRLS IN THEIR BIOLOGICAL PRIME IS LITERALLY THE MOST HARMFUL THING YOU CAN DO TO THEM YOU DESERVE TO BE RAPED AND KILLED FOR LIKING GIRLS WHO ARE MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN I AM

This would be a lot funnier if it wasn't how Americans actually think. What a country of cucked fucking idiots. I hope there are 10 more hurricanes that wipe these bedroom policing retards off the map.

This is completely true. Feminists have affected modern, western high-budget titles. That scene as it stands right now is pretty much striving for, in terms of depiction of culture and social politics: uncontroversial, tame, watered down, and with extra care taken to make sure the games have all but a safeguard against people being able to interpret a different, non-"progressive" message from it. That is where these fucking niggers are taking the triple ayyy scene, completely contrary to what good art is. Complete and utter consumer fodder devoid of any deep meaning. These games have been worthless for at least a decade already, but this decline in particular should be noted too

Women in general have bad self-esteem. It's a weird yet true paradox that the hottest girls are usually the ones who feel worst about themselves. A lot of flat-chest women want huge tits, women with huge tits wants smaller ones. The tall ones want to be shorter and the short ones want to be taller. They all wish they were skinnier, even the skinny ones. The one universal thing no woman ever wants to be is fatter. The easiest way to reduce a woman to tears is to tell her she's fat.

None of this crap is about "objectification of women." It's jealous women protecting their self-esteem, wanting to remove any reminder of the fact that women who actually are skinny, busty, pretty, kind, and smart exist - and it eats them up inside that they're none of those things.