Homefront

Does anyone remember this game? I remember it being hyped to hell and back and then no one remembered it. I cant even remember how I got it.

I got it on Humblr Bundle for a dollar thinking I'll be getting the Far Cryish open world sequel.

It's so fucking bad.

That thing went through development hell. The devs we forced to concentrate all of their efforts on multiplayer, which was really good. Everything else in the game suffered because of that, nobody bought it and it shut down.
I only remember it because it came with the headphones, and I kept seeing the headphones on some guy that took the train at the same time as me. Overall it was a mediocre CoD clone.

oh yeah that one happened. Forgot about it too.

I enjoyed it, but its length is unforgivable

Nobody even remembers the sequel

How many gooks did you shoot in five hours?

at least 100

Shame the multiplayer community is ran by Spergkrauts who will ban you from their servers for being too good.

This game was amazing.

I have no idea. felt like 200 but for all I know the actual kill count might be like 90 or something.

The multiplayer was really fun, save for some bullshit like the DLC Shotgun, but other than that it was fine. Wish it didn't die though.

The Revolution had some pretty good atmosphere. They actually made an interesting game with the Crysis engine.
If Valve ever made a game where you played as a resistance member fighting the covenant, i suspect it would be a better version of homefront's sequel.

I played it but don't remember anything about it aside from NK invading the world. Meanwhile, I still remember FEAR vividly. I can't believe Crytek(?) bought the IP for this shit.

So the 2nd one is actually good?

oh freedom fighters was fucking great

Homefront was utter dogshit. Quite possibly the worst FPS I have ever played in my life, and that's having played BioShit Infinite.

This one happens in North Korea?

Did you like Far Cry 3? It's basically that but in an urban setting with more weapon customization.

I'm probably the one person who actually enjoyed the game, but I do have a hard-on for the Red Dawn type of scenario.
Don't get me wrong, the actual gameplay was okay at best, but it was a fun short ride for the $20 I paid for it.

The co-op is surprisingly good and the bits where you are in yellow zones is good. Everything else though is shit.

I remember it.
The multiplayer was fun as hell. Honestly one of the best multiplayer games I had at the time. But it was dead as fuck after a rather short chunk, and nothing else in it was worth bothering with.

I remember it and liking the multiplayer and playing tons of it.

I know some bands did a couple of covers for this game, possibly just for promotion's sake? Or were the songs actually in the game? Like there's a cover of "One" and "Us and Them".

I dont remember hearing "One" during the game, in fact i cant remember any music from the game.

I really wish there was a good sequel, but I guarantee if a sequel was made today it'd be done terribly. I don't trust anyone with it and would rather it rest in peace.

no

it was kinda fun
short as fuck and as shallow as fallout 4 , but fun