Rainbow Six Siege

Rainbow Six Siege general: No more german ACOGs edition
If there is a pasta, I don't have it

Operation Blood Orchid launched, meaning we get a new map. The new ops are available for all non-goy in a week. The new operators are
He has caltrop mines that will stick into you and slowly poison you until you take them out
Has special flash grenades that can either be thrown or used like a fuze charge. She is immune to her own flashes.
Ela has sticky mines that she can throw. They will attach to a surface and activate by proximity. When they detonate they give a beefed up version of echo's stun.

So come and discuss the new update, like it? Hate it? Any glaring bugs? I like how glaz no longer highlights dead bodies in his scope.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IisEm3S-iY0sxTIcejvHAEcDyThN-hrNYgZL5YDPCyI/edit#gid=913555413
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/updates/bloodorchid/index.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know how to feel about the new map, haven't played it enough, but what I did play, I don't really like.Honestly, feels a bit like Favela 2.0, with the shit visibility, too many entryways and exits to every objective and a ton of destructible walls.

Also, Ubiniggers can suck my dick for changing the temporal anti aliasing, so the game now both runs worse, and looks like you smeared vaseline all over the screen.

I want to be autistic with bandit

Yings rifle is fucking awesome from what I've fucked around with it so far, dunno if i like her shotgun, 6 shots and you have to do a full reload animation unlike the much safer pump actions. I would prefer it if her wall charge could be detonated by choice like fuze though, looks like you have to be pretty coordinated to make the most of her. gonna try to fuck around with the defenders next

not a bug but isn't it weird that they changed the model for Jaegers gun completely? at least in the model viewer. also glad this added black uniforms for everyone so i can play JTF2 without being a giant fucking target

this is throwing me off the most so far, i'm sure i'll get used to it but its weird as hell right now

I've actually gotten killed by Buck because I thought he was a vase once, because of his white outfit. That white uniform was also great while the lighting was extra shitty, because spawnpeekers couldn't see you if you didn't move half the time.

also yings gadget destroys nitro cells so i bet it breaks cameras and other gadgets, i wanna try to see if it breaks black mirrors

What is different about it exactly? It looks the same as it ever did to me, unless it's just an updated, higher fidelity model.

maybe its just me then but it looks like the stocks been shrunk down

Oh god they gave Ela bandit's autism eyes.

IQ also got autism eyes.

HELP

They gave everyone black uniforms and the camouflage weapon skins are universal now, even if you own them.

Dont talk about my waifu that way you cuck

toothpick chink is going to be a gamechanger holy shit his traps fuck people up

He just gets so fucking many too.

You know what the say, speak softly, and carry a big stick.

thatcher is now even more important

i dreamed of this

Is there a Holla Forums group that plays this together?
Got this during the free weekend but would like to actually play with a group instead of randoms.

I'm just glad I can use every camouflage skin on every weapon now.

Feels good man

there isn't any kind of clan or group system, so not really. If you want to play with anons post your name and maybe someone'll add you.

What a shit game
Still can't believe the electric drone can kill you when you're down and takes huge chunks of your health.

do you actually have trouble dealing with twitch?

Not at full health no
But at the end of the match unless you have body armor you are fucked.

You know body armor doesn't block twitch damage? And she should only be getting one or two shots in before you get the drone.

Kill yourself my man.

Thats even worse
Good shit

Don't get hit. Seriously I can't believe you are having trouble with twitch, most people bitch about jaeger or ash. Just shoot the drone.

Yings new ability is pretty op, opening voids into space and shit.

If I actually spend money on this abomination, is the extra grinding in the cheaper version painful?

Wait for the game to go on sale, the extra grind is a pain in the ass.

You're going to have to be more specific than that.
How long does it take to unlock shit in the shekel snooter version?
I know the cheap fuck version takes twice the time, but if it only takes a few days to unlock something, a few days more is just git gud time.

So you get about 300 renown per game of casual so it will take quite some time to unlock all the operators. I still would recommend getting the regular version of the game.

There are now a total of 33 operators in the game and with the starter pack you get four for free. So with the 29 other operators you'd be paying about 362,000 compared to the regular game where at most you are paying 66,000 give or take a few thousand. You also have to keep in mind that you need to buy attachments for your guns with renown as well but those are cheap as hell.

Also I heard somewhere terrorist hunt doesn't give renown anymore? Is this bullshit true?

That 26GB download killed me yesterday. Finally time to play now. How's the visibility change?
Pretty excited for a lot of the changes.

Please post more pictures of the new OPs. I haven't even seen them yet because I haven't been keeping up.

Turn off HD textures, it doubles the size

I keep getting a disk write error

I have 600 hours into the game, and I would have been fine buying either version

Unless you need to play every single operator, the starter pack is fine

Visibility depends on whether you have a good PC or a medium to shit tier PC right now. It's much better for people who can play without the new Temporal AA, and get good framerates. But, if you have to use temporal AA, shit in the distance gets smeared and blurry.

proper version goes on

Has performance also been worse for everyone?

getting better / similar results as before the update. Try updating your drivers, verifying fiels and running CCleaner a few times?
i5-7600k @4.75GHz
Asus GTX 1070 ROG STRIX
16gb DDR4 @3000MHz

I've been getting shit performance before and after, so I don't think anything changed.

i just pick thatcher more often now, he's already good and now he's just more valuable.

at least the caltrops are pretty easy to see while you drone

They should just make it a visor like jackal's. Being reduced to your pistol is what really kills it.

somewhere between that and the deploy time

I don't think you guys realize how you just made the greatest advertisment for the op.

leison is probably gonna be hit with the nerf stick, not only does he have a really powerful trap but unlike kapkan and frost you can keep track of where your traps are and which ones have and haven't been detonated

nice quads, but what exactly do you mean by that? the cumbersome activation animation deactivation of her gadget is now her greatest weakness instead of her being gadget not being useful at all

I don't follow mr.quads.

Nobody whatsoever ever complained about her gadget being slow. This was just unheard of.
You fags now damning her thoroughly useless gadget on the sole basis of it being slow is pretty eloquent. I shouldn't have to explain something so obvious, actually.

But now it has use, lesion is a legitimate threat and thatcher isn't as good as IQ for dealing with it due to his limited grenades. We are complaining about it being slow and leaving you vulnerable because IQ should be a hard counter to lesion on paper, but isn't.

This game is ubishit, but it fascinates me. Is it skillful?
If I buy this for the purpose of dumping hundreds of hours into getting autistically good will I have a fulfilling time? What's in the future of this game? I'm afraid that ubisoft will shit on it.

i think you misunderstand. before blood orchid her gadget was slow, cumbersome, and didn't have purpose, all the players would know how to find cameras and all traps had some form of visual/audio cue. They didn't say "her gadget was slow" because there was no point in evening using it or discussing it at the time.

Now she's the best at finding leison/ela traps but her gadget is troublesome and you need some one to watch your back while using it because it takes up 3/4 of the screen and only gives you your pistol. I'm not trying to damn IQ especially since i like her guns but she still doesn't work quite right

That depends, do you want to snipe and go fast? Then no. Do you want to coordinate attacks, anticipate enemy movements, and learn maps? Then yes.

I have 500 hours and I still love it.

the sword of damocles looms overhead at all times. Ubisoft has definitely made fucks on the game before with game breaking bugs that have since been fixed. Additionally, we are on the second year of DLC ops, so it is beginning to feel a little bloated in my opinion. The game's future is definitely not secure.

its heartbreaking to think about that because if they did a straight sequel i bet they would completely fuck it up, but they're also clearly running out of ideas for new operators right now and can't get new maps out quickly

I don't know, if they just remade the game with some new mechanics, polished the old ones, and included a campaign I would be pretty happy. I mean just looking back at the old trailers for the game, I still want my helicopter drop ins.

I'd like to see something like what Titanfall 2 was to Titanfall 1, with an actual singleplayer campaign and more shit to tactically operate around with

I still sort of believe this games quality is a fluke, it's the only thing from ubi in what must be like 10 years i've taken any joy in and they're always on the cusp of fucking it up

Honestly they should just start focusing more on that, but with talk of them sooner removing maps from the game entirely and this stupid rotation tacked onto both ranked and casual I don't think that's gonna happen.

No doubt. Remember, Siege wasn't ever even planned until that other Rainbow Six title was cancelled. I'm pretty sure they scrapped whatever that they had and thought "fuck it, let's make it one of those online shooters." as just doing nothing would have been a complete waste of money.

Lucky for them this online-only shooter thing started to take off more just about that time as well.
I don't think the higher-ups at Ubi realize what the devs managed to capture and did right though, as you could see they tried to do the same thing with For Honor, but that tanked just about a month after it released.
I imagine working on the Siege dev team must be dreadful, knowing at any time those fags can fuck up the fragile balance the game has with stupid demands.

I don't think they'd be able to do it again as it really was just a happy accident that made it come about.

Patriots, which never made it out of the promo-video that was prerendered with fake QTEs it was hilarious

i'm pretty frustrated by this, how the maps work is one of the reasons this game even stands out and they risk shooting themselves in the foot. unless they can think of really good new gadgets i would prefer new maps and guns more than anything else, maybe even new universal gadgets again. Like for impact grenades which turned out to be a really great addition

It's hard to say. Ubisoft is a big company, and I imagine there is a separate division for all the tom clancy games, so I can see them escaping the SJW shit that plagues stuff like assassin's creed, but then again none of the more recent tom clancy titles have been any good either.

their open world formula is completely horrible and they use it on everything, assassins creed, farcry, every recent tom clancy title save for siege. They have some talent floating around in their company but i can't imagine they're being used properly, last thing good from them i recall was gunslinger which was a digital release only title

I'd like to see more fuckery with lights and mirrors, letting you know whether an enemy is behind a corner

But even the non-open world titles were pretty trash, think of Splinter cell blacklist. Funnily enough I really liked the multiplayer in that too, maybe there is just like five guys working in the tom clancy multiplayer division who try to wrangle the rest of the retards, and they actually got through the them on siege.

Ubisoft's problem is that they like to experiment and when they find a success, it gets released one or more times a year until people are sick of it and they let it stay dead for a few years.

My cousin aced a round in about 45 seconds. It was pretty funny.

I checked the enemy team's levels. All below 30.

I wonder if those pucks are still bouncy as fuck.

I recall either the last patch or the upcoming last operation health/nextop patch having a mention about it being fixed in the notes.

They implemented a new system to determine the puck trajectory to be more consistent in this DLC

Sweet.

Normalfaggot game

You came here from the overwatch thread just to post this because you said that Siege was a normalfag game and others denied you.
I fucking know that you did.

they bounce was toned down but they'll still fuck people up

Dr. Pavel, I'm JTF-2

Dubs of autism

Maybe I can cancel them

This is important user, do they fuck up the defenders or everyone?

nice quints, and they fuck up anyone in the room and maybe adjacent rooms

No wonder I never have any luck running away on that fat ass rook.

Fuze's cluster charges have not only multiple grenades, but each grenade has multiple hitzones that define how much damage it does. Close enough and it's 100% fatal, and the further out the more likely it is to just injure you instead.

on top of that jaegers magpies can not stop every grenade. some will always get through. jamming under the windows are a good method, jamming under a castle window is the strongest but most dangerous method, depending entirely on if they brought thatcher or not

The outside of kanal looks fucking weird now and is it just me or is this new graffiti on kafe

I know all this, I'm not totally new to the game. Just feel like I've got a puck magnet on my ass every time I pick rook.

Also I think they lightning is totally different on kanal pic compared to what it used to be. Looks a lot brighter and less difference between dark / light areas.

How new do you have to be to shooters to think this fucker isn't hacking?

i skimmed through a bit, i can believe people have good aim but making double headshot wallbangs without pings seems like absolute horseshit

WHY HAVEN'T THEY FIXED HER FUCKING MODEL ALREADY? WHY DID THEY CHANGE THE ORIGINAL 2015 PLAYER MODELS IN THE FIRST PLACE? THEY WERE A BILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THE CURRENT ONES HOLY FUCK JUST LOOK AT HER FUCKING RETARDED FACE AND COMPARE IT TO THE ARTWORK OR EVEN HER 2015 MODEL. UBISOFT WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE AT LEAST ONE FUCKING DECENT GAME JUST FUCKING ONE IN THE ABSOLUTE ENTIRETY OF YOUR FUCKING WORTHLESS MISERABLE INFURIATING FUCKING EXISTENCE

ash doesn't deserve a good model, they made valk look better tho

she's a jew

The greatest gift of Blood Orchid is reducing Ash's pickrate to minimal levels.

(((Cohen)))

Wait, for real? I just unlocked her! Did I waste a shitload of credits for a fucking kike with an abhorrent face model?!

She's a jewess, but she kicks ass.

THAT'S NOT FAIR WHY DID I WASTE SO MUCH CREDITS FOR HER UGLY ISRALI FACE HOLY FUCK

dude, it's in her fucking operator video.

I don't speak hebrew, didn't know that "savta" was a kike word.
Also

Yeah that one is pretty on the nose. I wonder if they even realized it.

Found a little hotline Miami easter egg on the new map, not sure what the poster to the right of it is though.

they have one for far cry blood dragon too. There's also one with some guy's account name on it but I don't know who it is.

Saw the blood dragon one too, the guy on the arcade is some dead dude apparently.

her gun is still good though

one on right kinda looks like something from Destiny

if i didn't have enough reason to hate pulse

someone needs to update these

I found a fix for the T-AA Vaseline filter making it look the same as AA off but with a 30fps - 50fps boost depending on your rig.

Highly recommend everyone doing this. Hope it helps since they fucked Temporal filtering up this update.

I found a fix for the T-AA Vaseline filter making it look the same as AA off but with a 30fps - 50fps boost depending on your rig.

Highly recommend everyone doing this. Hope it helps since they fucked Temporal filtering up this update.

Uh, you don't get to bring operators

This happens every goddamn season and it only gets worse and worse as more people play.

Then get a fucking [8ch] meme stack going and go stomp some nerds. You have 37 UIDs here, I'm sure you can get at least two people to play with.

Oh wow, I knew ash was a yid but not a full blown, IDF serving, Israeli born, yid. This is too much.

>JERUSALEM, ISREAL
OY VEY

jackal - spends half the match chasing down one jaeger, wasting all his scans in the process

mira - tries to mira-trick and gets wallbanged immediately by glaz or a DMR

ying - Doesn't realize that only she is invulnerable to her gadget, flashes teammates consistently

leison - Even if he's an idiot one of his seven fucking traps will cause trouble for the enemy

Ela - Still not sure what the detonation range for her mines are, waifufag

Best i could do off the top of my head

Thanks, Orthodox Mother Mary, you're a lifesaver.

Jackal- used for his kickass guns more often than actually scanning people, enemy jackals will always get more kills on you than you will when playing jackal. He puts in the chinstrap to sniff the feet of his enemies

Mira- two kinds of miras. One sets up windows only on reinforced wall, to afraid to ever pop them and just camps objective. The other puts windows anywhere, always peaks you and pops window ant the perfect window. The latter will also not hesitate to team kill you if you reinforce the wall next to her mirror.

Ling- trusts her flashbangs too much, either wastes them also fixing the objective or never using the fuse function once. More likely to blind you than an enemy.

Lesion- will try and puff you to death this his shotgun at range. Has so many traps even the most brain dead player will hit someone, but most won't capitalize on it.

Ela- defender IQ. Too much of a waifufag to pick caveira, but still has good guns and a decent gadget to pull her weight.

this is very true, its a shame so many people waste his scans because he can make or break a final push by scanning the last guys hiding in obj

That's Princess Olga user.

They are not my operators. Don't worry, no renown for them.

Naaa i main twitch and basically when the cameras are gone and the specific things like Mira or jager are gone I spend the rest of the match shooting people out of cover….you have no idea how many people concentrate on the OPs instead of the drone and I bring them down 50/60 health each drone

What the fuck? On pony4 was only 18gb what the fuck there is in the pc version?

Naaa get one of each or get some that aren't pick so often, rook-doc/smoke/castlebut first learn how to use him/tachankai know I know, but since isn't that much picked it's perfect to avoid being a recruit

Please tell me you didn't buy the starter edition.

Yep, there weren't any graffiti before…time to check the rest of little shit on other maps

Yeah, I've checked 30seconds and that shit is a aimbot

500 renown for her ugly face, just as much for the attachments. That's too much money to spend on a worthless kike

Isn't the right one that game of notpower rangers acting in a tv series? Like color squad or something?

We're lucky we have all these new trap Ops now because that bitch rushed like speedy gonzales.
Who's the real jew here? :^)

I spent 12500 on a jew because I got jewed.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying.

Now that's stupid.

I mean it isn't when all the DLC ops are 25000.

I've spent ~80k on the Jew
2 camo, 1 headgear, attachment for gun and camo for both gun and pistol

I think i'm finally past the level of getting castled into the fucking objective room, but without mute he still seems like a bad pick. Also Sledge laughs at his pussy walls and you're pretty likely to see enemy sledges because he's a great op

to be fair she still has a good gadget and gun

I'm honestly pro-roaming rook. at least lite-roaming near the objectives because no one expects that fat manlet to jump them and as 3 armor you've got an extra advantage when you have the jump on people and might panic too much to get a solid headshot on you

In hostage I only use castle and basically either slow them down, block them or even trap them
We reinforced the walls in bedroom bathroom

Castle is good when you coordinate with someone, and even so sledge gets cocky so you can barricate a door and use it as bait

I've gotten theme part in matchmaking like 4 times total since blood orchid dropped i swear

The fact that theme park is a piece of shit map, with awful visibility doesn't help.

It's definitely one of the more unintuitive ones.

I FUCKING HATE THESE NEW OPERATORS

magpie can destroy the orb though which is good

i foresee this getting nerfed more than anything, no other trap gadgets can be tracked like that.

unfortuantely I agree, at this point i would like to see more maps than more ops unless they can think of something clever. They had a really good streak going too, cav is brilliant IMO, both SAT and both GEO are really fun too

audio cues as well, Lesion was definitely an attempt to increase IQ pickrate, he'll probably get his traps nerfed to shit by midseason

I can't say I've really had too much trouble with ying or ela, but lesion I will give you. His needles are fucking impossible to see. Ela's grenades could certainly use a nerf to make them more in line with echo's drone, because they forcibly reduce your sensitivity too so you can barely shoot. Ying I think is fine, and if she doesn't use her flash like a fuze charge then they are susceptible to being caught by a magpie before detonating.

So far i feel like Ying is more of a threat to her teammates than her enemies, but she's my favorite of the new bunch since i like her rifle and having a more reliable flash bang than the standard ones

Pulse the Cockmongler.

Not the case, we have 3 other traps in the game, and in order of release

Kapkan - Trapped target fucking dies. You get a big fat +120 and don't have to worry about them. That's your tracking right there.

Frost - +75 for injure, sound of the trap slamming closed and injured screaming.

Ela - Literally a wall mounted sonic boom, one you can listen to for the boom. I'm unclear if you get a +10 for flashing them but even if you don't it's audible a mile away.

All 4 trap operators share the trait that you can't tell if your trap was disarmed. They're at parity.

with lesion you know the exact location his traps and was activated with his little pingers though, thats a huge advantage over frosts when it comes to killing people who stepped in the trap

I don't even bother with new operators. For defense I only play with Bandit or Kapkan. Ash, Fuze or Thatcher and maybe Glaz for attacking.

That's it.

The rest of the operators are not even unlocked, can't be arsed enough. And the DLC operators are all autistic with magical gadgets that don't exist IRL. They also look retarded compared to the base ones.

skeleton key shotgun, bear traps, and rifle shields do exist IRL to an extent. I don't mind the light sci-fi gadgets too much as long as they're sorta clever like echos drone or the candela. Elas mine isn't so clever in comparison

>every now and then I repeat calmly that 2 are down and the last one is in bathroom i could hear steps so I knew he wasn't moving to rescue the others
>they vote to kick me
What's the fucking point of playing this game if you don't listen for call outs?

This game truly has many ways to infuriate other players

Honestly, roaming Doc>Rook. The self-revive can be a lifesaver.

I'm actually finding I like Theme Park. For some reason, I find I can counter enemy roamers better than most maps. While I'm not sure, I chalk this up to the clutter, which means it's much more difficult for a Cav to pop around a corner and instantly know where I'll be.

Only thing I'd really change with Ying is that you should be able to effectively look away from the flash more consistently. Lesion is annoying, but I haven't ever been totally fucked by him. Still, I agree his mines need a bit more visibility.

Try 'maining' Monty. It's a miserable experience. Also, is it just me or do Lesion players seem to be absolutely braindead?

Yeah I'm sure it's because is a new map so no one is actually in the loop of position or such. Coastline was the same
Just wait for the first jewtuber to pop a video and you will counter that trick

Coastline was relatively easy. I'm getting Skyscraper and Favela vibes from Theme Park. Haven't played it much yet though so I shouldn't judge too soon.

The last month or two the playerbase has increasingly turned into a bunch of raging teens who quit at the slightest setback. At first I even thought it was just horrible servers booting people from the games as it happened so damn much. It happened to me a couple times so I could see that being the case, but it's really just faggots with a short attention span ragequitting.

It's gotten to the point where I think they should put punishment on leaving in casual. Either that or put some actual matchmaking on it so teams are fair. Probably both.

The amount of times I was placed into a mid-game match recently does really imply a shitton of leavers. I've even witnessed one of my teammates shouting COME ON over the mic with a wimpy teenager voice before leaving.

I just want a fair match man, if my team gets 1v5'd twice in a row (or even vice versa), shit's just not fun enough for me to bother. Ubisoft needs to make actual fucking matchmaking for casual.

Yesterday I joined a game with a friend of mine. My username was "Auschwitz_Rides" and the moment we entered, I was greeted with 3 what must have been 11 year olds screeching in broken english about my username. They attempted to kick me 3 times and did nothing in the match but following me around like autists.

We lost

My username includes 1488, so I've had a German or Frenchfag (unsure of accent) keep asking me "ARE U NAZI? EH? ARE U NAZI? IF U NAZI, I REPORT YOU!"

this faggot spent the entire match complaining about my stats and how i was a "copper", even though he had searched my username incorrectly and he left right after I corrected him. he was probably one of you guys.

Yeah well, if I'm the one who's going to have to fill in for your ass I'm still going to call you a faggot.
I honestly don't know why they never put matchmaking into casual, like what the fuck was the logic behind that? You can never just have a couple matches, not having to worry about rank because you'll get uneven, unfair match-ups that are no fun most of the time, so you'd go back to ranked but then you have autists screeching about how they can't stand to lose because "muh rank" or get incredibly snarky about you dying when they themselves already died anyway.

I had this german faggot piss and moan to everyone on the team when someone died because, "hurr zis is muh rank-up guise bitte oh mein gott".

But casual already uses its own specific mmr for matchmaking, they introduced it in the last patch if i'm not mistaken.

Sure, that doesn't mean it's functioning properly, even in ranked most of the games I play are either complete defeats or noob stomps, not a single balanced match. And that's not counting leavers.

did hostage activate the mine or did the enemy trying to revive him activate it?

man the other night i was playing on plane and i got separated from my team. killed 3 guys on my own losing a lot of health in the process, during this the match entered 2v1 our advantage and as i go to link up with my remaining teammate i die from a fucking leison mine and glaz proceeds to wait to long to move to obj and lose. i was pretty salty about that one

New operator syndrome, and he has so many traps people are just throwing them wildly waiting to see what happens, and they want to hit a nigger with their silenced shotty so badly that they try dumbass stunts

Coastline is just two squares stacked so learning it was easy, also i never stopped getting it in casual during velvet shell, I RARELY get matched into theme park so i still haven't found good strats or paths. If ubi could handle servers it would be nice if they did a theme park only matchmaking for a week or so but they can barely keep the two they have working correctly

The hostage activated the mine. Makes me wonder if it's a viable idea to drone the hostage to see if Lesion has placed a mine next to him and just injure him intentionally.

bet you could stack some easy wins up before people figure out not to do that or it gets patched out

Yeah no. I'm playing with all faggots with lesion and his traps are fucking invisible, even echo drone step out like a nigger in the snow in comparison

Fair enough, it's easy you are right….skyscraper then, was a bit more complex
luck I've almost never got coastline, it took me month to figure out the map

drones can see the trap silhouette pretty well actually, assuming the asshole didn't put it on a desk or something, maybe if the discarded canister stayed somewhere nearby to at least know the mines are in the zone that could be a good cue without trying to force IQ use so hard

Post it faggot

Come on user post it so I can add you and bully you faggit

gotta bring the laughs. In General you see a lot of goofy names in siege anyway, its a mess right now cuz of the recent free weekend but it has a lot of chill players who can make jokes and goof around

Which gun is the best gun and why is it the GIGN's SG-CQB?

P-please no.

type-89 is my favorite gun in this game

Do you think that the IDF operators will be called Holo puts down holograms and Coaster no witty ideas?

too bad hibana looks like a man

Another terrible idea. Ubisoft should focus on more real stuff. For example there is the attachment where you can look around corners with a gun and on the end is a pistol. If they make it destructible as well it would be a great addition.
A camera which can be drilled through reinforced and normal walls would be an actually good addition as well.
Maybe an operator with more reinforcements, or improved reinforcements. Or one with an improved barricade. Maybe something that can be put into a doorway and work like Monty's shield, but is destructible with enough bullets.
There are a lot of interesting things they could do which requires more skill then throwing powerful and cheap garbage around.

Only if you could use it to hipfire your pistol around corners, otherwise, it'd be pretty pointless, drones and all.
Eh, questionable. You could have an attacker that throws out some kind of pulse or sonar grenade, which pings every enemy in a ten meter radius for five seconds or something.
That's pretty boring honestly, and that'd probably make Bandit less useful.
The nigger. He's not very good.

Yeah they changed from a qt Asian grill to a proud man recently
At least frost have nice eyes now

That would actually make up for a good operator. Just use blanks instead of real bullets

It would be more along the lines of an accurate hipfire, or full ADS accuracy. The main points is that you would have a camera on your scope that would let you look around the corner and that you could shoot people on the other side. It is very much a real item which could be added in a good way.
That sounds pretty cool, but just having an easy throw item doesn't sound like the best idea. (There are already so many easy throw items) Maybe something that could be attached to the wall and then pings everyone on the otherside. Attach speed could be a bit faster then Mira's mirror.

Oooooor, a spike you plant in the ground, which keeps pinging an area in 5 second intervals, as long as it survives. It'd force camping fags to either move and try to take it out, or the roamers to take care of it.

A spike sounds good to me.

Now that they changed Valkyrie to be more feminine we can chalk this up to actual incompetence instead of the usual Ubisoft agenda pushing i think

Terrible stuff user. Imagine being killed by a camper that you can't shoot, both in atk or def is unbalanced
Drones are there for this reason….and a reverse Mira would just be useless….

This actually can work quite well, his only specialty is having 4 reinforce rather then 2
Castle

It would be large enough to be noticeable, and be destructible, like BlackBeard's shield.
You got a good point there.
I was just throwing out ideas. A change on the default items was what I'm trying to get at. The default barricade could be improved in some way, although I'm not sure how exactly. Something like better barbed wire would be in an interesting idea, although I'm not sure how it would be done. This could be added to the attack operators, such as one with a cloaked drone (similar to echo's or better).

By "barricade" I'm talking about the little metal structure that people can set down as a replacement to impact grenades and barbed wire.

Just bought this game what is a good operator to start with?

IQ good for learning camera placements and where defending team usually places traps
Sledge good speed and defense not very vital but can destroy barricades in one hit with his sledge hammer
Rook can place armor down so you can feel useful even when you die first

Here's my top tier Operators in order from best to worst (excluding DLC ops):

t. Someone who can't learn to avoid getting peeked not learn to gas a kike

I've decided to cough-up the shekels, but I still beware the kike.
Does this game go on sale somewhat frequently?
I know that jewbisoft has several versions. Which would you recommend?
Sage because I'm adding nothing.

Don't buy starter edition. Don't be me.
It'll probably go on a fuckhueg sale during the Christmas Season, the regular edition will probably be 20$.

cheers m8s ill check em out.

Just use G2A / kinguin / G2Play or what ever and get it cheap. Do NOT get the Starter Edition. Buying the Season(R) Pass(TM) version is also stupid, as without it you can get burnt out quickly since you have nothing to grind towards.

t. Faggot who only uses laser guns since recoil is too difficult for them.
I bet you hate Buck's C8-SFW with a passion.

no problem

Surely you jesting. Damnit I can't find the sledge "fuck you" to go with your pic

I got you covered, fam.

Just get the regular edition from grey market reseller
DLC ops require basic to advanced game knowledge to play properly, the natural progression rate of getting base ops and moving onto DLC ops is not noticable as long as you have play for fun and not play to grind

I bought the regular edition on G2A early 2016, and bought the Year 2 season pass when it was announced. Do not buy the starter edition, unless you want the game transformed into korean levels of grind

jaeger is still a solid "dunno who to pick" kind of pick because throwing the magpies in the control room is better than having none

What about a trap barricade for attacker?
Like I enter a room, I know I can get flanked by jager or cav. place my fake barricate that explode if an enemy brakes it..

I don't like Ubisoft, not going to buy any of their games. Why do you guys play this game? What could possibly make this game good enough to give ubisoft money?

I can't think of a buff to Castle without making him OP. Maybe make his walls require two charges to blow up, but even then that's still really powerful.

There are a lot of mistakes I can forgive new players for, but by that level it should be pretty fucking obvious that you don't run in front of someone's shotgun when defending Kid's Room of all places.

What is it about cav that attracts such genetic failures?

Reminder roaming's only effective if you roam to protect hatches from being blown.

because its fun and has the best use of destruction on the market right now. Every thread some one asks this and everyone replies about the same way. Whatever ways the stars lined up the game came out fun and active, buy it on sale, buy it from a keyseller, try a free weekend first all that stuff. If you could pirate it and play online we probably would. I'm fine with buy literally one game from ubisoft in the last 10 years if its something i play all the time, mistakes into miracles eh

mute/castle combo is pretty strong but if you use castle to annoy enemies he has some potential, placing your walls 2-3 doors away from objective can annoy enemy roamers and force them to waste resources or time

he's obviously still not a surefire pick

or if you know how to maneuver around the map quickly and can get the drop on enemies

This is the only Ubisoft game I've ever bought, I absolutely hate them as a company.
When the game was in development, Ubisoft didn't expect anything from the dev team as R6S was just cobbled remains from the scrapped Patriots game. Ubisoft Montreal clearly had a free reign when designing the game, and it shows because it's quite fun, there's a high skill curve and ceiling, and destruction lets it be fresh enough to keep me playing after so long.

Uplay is dogshit, the servers are (were?) dogshit, the attempted microtransactions are laughably useless dogshit, the earlygame renown grind is dogshit but is mitigated by playing all the Situations first.
It's a fun game, and I was absolutely surprised when I bought a key and played it.

Yeah I usually if it's a early player

>he doesn't roam with a shorty blowing all hatches but the main ones to drop in from way behind the enemy or even have a quick escape
Stop roaming. That's not your style

Yeah castle in hostage is a first pic for me. Sometimes on casual even on secure I place it to fuck with the enemy or slow them down….never used him on bomb

Did they actually fix it? Every time i try to get back into this game i lay it down again because of the servers

They're better. Feels like they register more and I'm not getting bullshitted by enemies I can't see.

A claymore does pretty much the same thing

I generally play Castle as a roamer and use his walls to protect my rear or to do a hit and run then fuck off and wall it up to prevent anyone from following me. It's not the best use of his barricades but I've had the most fun with them.

This. Playing as Doc roaming and blowing fuck hueg holes to scare the fuck out of every attacker like Jack Nicholson and the fuck off down a hatch is the most fun I've had playing as a defender.

poor dudes waifu shrine

Wanna know a secret? Ubisoft's community management is all automated. If enough people report your profile picture, it will be automatically deleted with no chance of appeal, and you will never be able to upload your own profile picture again. Yes, it's as stupid as it sounds - it's your fault for buying a Ubisoft Uplay game after all.
You probably ran into a 5 stack of normalfag weeaboo haters. Tough luck, bucko.

Gentlemen?

more likely than not he yeeted on those goofy niggers and they couldn't handle the bantz and looked for something to report

no thank you, its reaching a point where i actually want more male operators cuz you can fucking do full waifu-stack on attack now

Seems like things are working as intended

I'd Fuze her like a Castle wall.

Any of you faggots want to play?
Davy_Duke

EU or NA? don't want to be a pingnigger

NA

Added!
My IGN is Fortinghast NA server.

Yeah but claymore is now always checked on and visible. That would refresh the game for roamers

our boy Jackal is already refreshing roamers in a hail of gunfire

is there a non Israel's Israel Defense Force?
Don't answer that
A rhetorical question

It was your fault. Engaging a recruit that close is suicide.

He missed all his shots, what are you complaining about

Will the Recruit ever get any of the DLC Ops equipment?

You mean like a recruit for the other ctus? I doubt it because how else are they gonna entice the goy to buy the season pass?

I really wish they did, Mira's SMG is an amazing weapon.

who let all these no fun cunts in, luckily it didn't go through and i finished it out with most kills on our team at 7

My team died like autists and it was a 1v4. I won but they voted to kick me anyway because my name has "Auschwitz" in it.

Shitty teammate stories?
They didn't even go in through the nice hole I made. Everyone on the team except me was under level 80. Even worse, next round, one of the people that responded to my complaints shot me in the head right after I dropped my rook armor.
Its just not fun anymore with all these children. I can't wait until a few weeks pass and everyone gets properly sorted.

I've got a shitty teammate story.

Don't you mean sandniggers?

Both really.

Why are all Frenchfags so abhorrent when it comes to vidya? They screech in their shitty language and act like autists. I haven't found a single fucking exception.

I've always disliked the frogs, but i find it bizarre that they're as bad as brazillians and russians

Probably because they have nothing to look forward to in life besides the possibility of getting stabbed every time they step outside their homes.

They simply don't want to speak proper English, because they, A, fucking can't. Because having French as your mother tongue fucks your shit up. And B, because speaking English reminds them they're never going to be as successful as the Britbong empire.

That was fun, unfortunately I couldn't carry the match all the way through and we lost anyways

Oh Jesus fucking Christ, don't get me started.

Fuck me dead, at least krauts and pizza mandolino try to play the game.

Is there any game the French don't immediately fuck up?

I got a better one.
>fake Frenchies Quebec
Call one of them a fake French and they lose their shit.

I got redpilled so hard by various sites that I can't look at any blue on white without thinking of (((them))).
And whenever I see that Vase styled skin now, i think that the user supports isreal.

What FOV do you guys play on? Personally, I play on 62.

As far as it'll go fam.

That's called delusion.

Highest.

Normal frogs use English or TS/mumble if regulars, guys using french in-game are nearly always """french youth""" of the """diversity""" kind.

Is there anything in this game more infuriating than the vault? I hate this mechanic more than anything else, it's utter garbage.

Very cute images. Saved.

What specifically do you find irritating with the vault mechanic?
I know that players can vault over and get an advantage on killing you, but other then that I don't know any issues that come with it.

Why are you so surprised that sandniggers are obnoxious pricks in games?
Because they're so polite and reserved IRL?

Oh yes

The biggest problem is that it both takes control away from you while also limiting your movement options. Secondary is it's inconsistency. For example, I was playing Cav on Consulate, and i saw an Attacker hide in the circular desk in the entrance lobby. So I rushed to the desk and attempted to jump on top of it, which would give me a clear shot at them. Instead, the vault sends me over the desk, with no control over my movement. Cue my ass getting filled with lead.
How about the ducts on roofs? It's great fun trying to get the game to cooperate if you're trying to get on top of one. Also, there's objects that are vaultable, but only if you're at tje precise right angle, the stars are aligned properly and the amount of ammo in your mag is divisible by 3.

mobilepostimg, so probably fucked up somewhere in this post

That's pretty well made

That reminds me of how picky Chanka's LMG is but then again no one uses him especially on ranked.

i don't want to be the waifufag that picks here but god damn is she good, holding on to 1-2 of her mines and using them as grenades is fucking lethal too

Listen here frog, your country is a joke. Your kitchen is a laughable shit at best. Your language is pure ass cancer, your gaming skills are aids at the top form but you still try to make kiddies and nigger get the blame for your short coming as a operator. Just drop out of the game, the anfibius DNA you have will never allow you to gitgud

Playing on wus is suffering with all these commiefornians

The Germans will teamkill you the whole game for saying nigger once. Then they'll apparently report you to the German though police.

Theam park is pure colon cancer. It's a mix of the worst map merge together, favela+Barley

Why are you people all the same?

Why are you defending such childis nigger lovers?
Are you a nigger?

Why are you people all the same?

I want to try this but how the fuck do you guys even fucking stand UPLAY? Why give information to Ubishit of all people?

We have ID's here you dumb commie. Go back to whatever shithole you came out.

Ne koristi riječi koje ne znaš, momak.

6 months )))))))))

check the log, he got ding dong bannu'd

How the fuck would she have died then?
I don't understand.

Why exactly are the poison traps invisible? I mean none of the other traps are and electric wire even makes noise.
Has anyone actually used the op to test if they're great for ambushing? Stepped twice on them myself but every time he was way off somewhere else or dead.

It looks like the guy hit the concrete before the woman because he hold onto her. If nothing else he reacted really fast and his first reaction was to grab his woman so props for that.

If he didn't pull her back, she would've apparently crashed in the concrete wall

forgot to remove my flag

that's exactly what they are meant to do.. lesion gets symbols above each trap, when they detonate the symbol disappears. this way you can tell where an enemy is and if they have been poisoned or not, therefore making them great for ambushing. the fact that you have to pull the needle out is another hint at the whole ambush meme

The trap would be pretty shit if it wasn't invisible. And, if you die early as toothpick man, you've fucked up, because you didn't get all of your traps out.

I also think it's pretty goofy that car batteries get taken out by an EMP, but that's for balancing, so, eh.

Yeah I know, I'm just skeptic since when I stepped on it I could've easily shot back if he was there, it doesnt really disorient you too much. The trick'll be if the removing of the needle makes enough sound to signal you when to pounce.

I dunno man, kapkan and the crazy leaf with welcoming mats get used too. If they were a little more flatter and not invisible I bet people would still walk over them, you'd just have to place them smartly but a gadget requiring skill would be just too much I guess.

Yeah, but Kapkan and Frost give you a chance of an instant kill, more or less, or multiple kills in Kapkan's case, while this guy's traps do ten damage, and disable your sprint. I'd argue that Ela's stupid ice cream cones are more annoying than the needles.

He's meant to not only slow down ops like Ash who rush the point but to get cheeky wallbangs, give information to his team through triggered or destroyed mines, and hybrid roam/lurking.

You can see them tho, so they're countered by map knowledge and droning.

Well, the needles are pretty easy to see if you're on a drone, because the outline becomes really weird against the background. Also, honestly, half of the time you don't see a well placed Frost trap, you vault over something, and pray to Christ it's not there, or prefire the floor. And, honestly, Kapkan is a meme character, like all of Spetsnaz, because you can't place his charges on sure entryways, because they'll get taken out, and if you place them to stop flanking, or people attacking from unexpected angles, nobody will even use that doorway that round, nine times out of ten. Plus, if you're paying attention, and remember where you put down your Kapkan traps, you can estimate where enemies are, since they'll need to shoot to destroy it.

If the Gu mines didn't cloak, they'd be pretty underwhelming, also, since they have a tiny detonation radius, while Ela's fucking ice cream cones have a 4m detonation radius, actually stun in a 6m radius, and lower your fucking sensitivity.

I guess time will tell, I've only seen terrible people play it but that might change after it becomes available to non shekel warriors and people learn to play him properly.

I only see good frosts nowdays, every time someone plays it the traps are in good spots like in the sides of doorways so wall hugging people get fucked, or some other strange but still often traversed path.

But yeah when I play kapkan its because nothing is needed and I want to dick around and even then I just use them to cover my ass so I hear when the enemy shoot them.

Krapkan is a shit character, but nothing feels better than beating the shit out of people with the worst characters in the game, and nothing gets the dick hard like squatting in a cupboard, and seeing that hitmarker and trap kill in the killfeed.

Yeah I get that feel when I roam with him and place traps after people have entered so they think the doorway they previously passed is safe, or if they take too long and have to rush the objective.
Now that I think about it I wish placing them was a lot more silent so it could be an actual viable tactic to kinda roam and try to booby trap their flanks to either kill / restrict their possible paths.

sad attempt to increase IQ viability
he is great for ambushing because you can keep taps on where all your traps have been placed, along with your +5 one of the pingers will disappear so you can head in that direction

thats like saying frost or elas traps are shit even though there's good tricks to hide those despite them being visible. Despite being visible her traps might be even more dangerous since you can stick them on ceilings or the top of door frames and they also have no audio cue. on top of that you can use her mines as ghetto-grenades in a pinch too

I bet most have played enough ranked to get a rank, I wonder what ranking most people here stand at?
I tend to drift between silver 1 and gold 3 depending on how much I decide to suck ass on a given day

.>>13393788
Oh I am a laffin.
They should propably add an arming delay or something.

there is an arming delay but its pretty short and i've found a few good uses for holding on to the last mine or two

and

I'm really amazed when the first one works on other throwables too, done the same a few times with C4 and threw it way out of range of the guy but they still feel the need to shoot it and reveal themselves.
Too hard to not shoot it I guess.

The Gu needles have a tiny activation area, as in, less than a meter, if I remember right, whereas even touching the frost mat gets you, and Ela's grenades have a 4 meter activation radius, and will stun anything within 6 meters on activation.

I always get at last a kill per round with kapkan….place the trap on rush door as lo as you can an don't close the door

Yeah but ela are kinda buggy, I've got stun multiple times when it's placed in the room and I just get close to the window

Doesnt doing so binds your game to that burner email? I don't want to have to buy the game mult times just bcause I forgot the burner email.

So was "Operation Health" just a code phrase for "we're taking a vacation, get fucked"?

Pretty much. I haven't noticed anything significantly change between before operation health and after.

No, their size is exactly 1 meter. Any & all enemy operators within that distance when it activates gets hit.

Check the patch notes, they did a lot of things. One of the most prominent changes was the lighting from looking outside -> inside and visa versa. Other then that the rest aren't exactly noticeable.
Also, there were changes to weapon damages. docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IisEm3S-iY0sxTIcejvHAEcDyThN-hrNYgZL5YDPCyI/edit#gid=913555413

Check out rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/updates/bloodorchid/index.aspx for all the fixes and improvements.

Fuck me for playing support characters

You sound even worse when you put it like that, user. At least admit you aren't good at the game and that you are willing to improve. I'd gladly take you under my strong and muscular Chad Thundercock 2.20KD wing if you did that.

Is it just me, or have the people playing been extra retarded, or a German/French child these last few days? School has started, there should be less of those, not more.

which is frustrating since you can seemingly step on a needle that's on a desk next to you

check your region? somehow i got bumped out of NA into european recently

I bet you main ash too faggot. I will never drone the room for you and let you get shot in your Jewish ass

do people actually fucking "main" seriously in this? I pick characters based on what i feel most the time or wait and pick last to fill in a role

He has a point though, you should be getting at least a kill per round.

admit that you're shit already