Games no one remembers but you

Gungrave for the PS2
It was like edgy trigun. How come it isn't better known?

Akuma / Slayers… early Korean MMO

Never heard of it

I remmeber anime. I expected hellsing and got fucking mafia. It was good but unexpected.

Hey guys, Heretic got a sequel

NOT IM NOT TALKING ABOUT HEXEN THERE WAS A HERETIC 2, AND IT WAS GREAT

NOBODY FUCKING EVER MENTIONS IT, FUCK PEOPLE ARE MORE LIKELY TO MENTION FUCKING HEXEN 2 RATHER THAN HERETIC 2

DUDE I PLAYED THAT SHIT WHEN I WAS A KID AND COMPLETELY FORGOT WHAT IT WAS CALLED
Holy fucking shit, thanks user, I've looking for it for fucking years.

you are welcome

but you are still a turbonigger for forgetting about Corvus getting elf AIDS

Chaos Legion the PC version

I put it on my PS2 HDD as a game I'll play eventually, haven't gotten very far but it is kind of a cool game OP. I remember seeing it reviewed on xplay maybe 13 years ago and it clicked when I saw it in a list as a game I should give a try.

I got some for the PS2:

Silent scope 2

Backyard wrestling: don't try this at home
^ fucking ass

Casper spirit dimensions
^also ass

Cat in the hat

Ape escape 2

Back in elementary school, the 3rd grade room had a computer with this game on it. I really wanna play it again, but I don't know if there's any Mac emulators.

Many PS2 owners remembers these newfag. Fuck off

I tried watching the anime a couple of years ago, but holy fuck was the animation ass tier.

There is but it's kind of hit and miss.
Fuck I remember that game too except I only had the unregistered version

I also have other games to state since reminded me of Macintosh:

Dinosaur

Bugdom

Cro mag rally

It's a shame pangea software is pretty much dead at this point.

Meant to say nanosaur

While we're on the subject of mac games

It was a mafia drama with zombies and cyborgs.

I think everybody remembers that one even if they don't know it by the title.

Gungrave anime is top tier, finish that shit you fucking fuck.

Elroy's Costume Closet

You could undress a pre-teen girl down to her underwear and throw her on a stage before a large audience. She has a bunch of voiced comments on how embarrassed she is. You could also click on her underwear when dressing her up and she had a large variety of comments about how she's not taking them off.

There was also a boy, but who cares about that.

It looks like absolute ass. I hear the writing is surprisingly good for a vidya anime, but it's ugly as sin.

This was my favorite game back when I had a PS2. Shame that the sequel is shit.

Afrika. I'll give you that it had a limited release and current market is scalper's paradise but you can easily pirate this. Its a comfy photographing game.

Its a licensed anime game for PS2. There are tons of those already.

ACKSHUALLY

The Gungrave game came out BEFORE being turned into an anime. I also played the shit out of it when I was 12.

this game is pretty much devil may cry lite, had a bunch of people working on it who went over to platinum eventually and created games like metal gear rising. It's actually pretty fun just don't expect something amazing.

I hate you kids so much

Go back to watching bubblegum crisis and record of Lodoss war grandpa!

You get a cookie if you even know about this.

Didn't it play similarly to Dark Alliance?

a bubblecum crisis game would be fucking cool

Close. BG was top down-ish while DS was third person. Despite it being a generic action RPG it's slightly underrated.

Priss is my waifu.

good taste

I remember hearing about it, laughing and never trying it.

PS2 owners knew about these. You aren't special.

You get a buck shot to the head for thinking you're unique for playing a game heavily marketed to piggy pack off of hype from the LoTR films

>>>/reddit/

The story and lore are throwaway. Only the gameplay stands up as a reason to play it - which at this point has been made obsolete by other games.