What games have post-games longer than the game itself?

What games have post-games longer than the game itself?
I suppose one example would be Nier Automata, since you do technically complete the game in 2b's route. Another example from a different medium would be TDKR, with the post-credits scenes being longer than the movie itself.

Dragon Quest 9, but not in a good way.

People suck Automata's multiple endings' dicks so much, but it's no different from playing a cut-scene or changing disks in PS1 game.
It's not really an ending, you keep playing the fucking game.

Don't you ever bring up baneposting and guaranteed shitstorms like automata again. Bravo nolan wouldn't want you to squander and taint his gift like this.

I guess Dragon's Dogma would count, since the main half of the games is basically a tutorial.

Pokemon, especially now that you have to catch like 700 or so of them

Gen 6 & 7 barely had any post-game tho.

Op, those are not endings. but if you want an answer: Undertale.

My interpretation is that the first ending is a chance that the game gives to the player to earn a "good" ending, it also insists on it, second ending is essentially the same as the first one, except it's a chore to get despite the cool gimmicks. If you keep playing you will get your depressing or bittersweet ending, but the game offers the possibility to take the "bluepill" and stop when everything's fine.

The Mystery Dungeon games have quite a bit of post game things to do. I remember Explorers of the Sky having a fuckhuge amount of content past the credits proper.

It's got that whole shitshow with that guy in the gimp suit

The Dark Knight Rises has a post credits scene? I left after the grand finale as Bane tells the Doctor about fear

Parasite Eve has a post-game dungeon that is almost as long as the rest of the game.

Didn't Nayuta no Kiseki have a whole post-game sequence which might have as well been a sequel?

I think the post-credit scene is pretty good as a American Psycho sequel, even though it doesn't compare to the movie itself.

There he is. There he goes again Look everyone, he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around? Oh my god. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha, maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic CIA agent guy isn't it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You're a fat fucking fuck up and she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bane fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even talk try to you because all you say is "FOR YOU. FOR YOU. FOR YOU". You became a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Challenge Mode in the Ratchet & Clank games changes how you play in a significant way and in doing so makes it a lot deeper and more fun. Beating the game the first time is basically a practice mode, and Challenge Mode is a harder and more interesting mode, that will probably take you longer.

Sonic Adventure 2's Story Mode is also basically a practice mode. The real meat of the game is in the "Level Select" mode, with five missions for each level (four if you don't count the one already in Story Mode) and an in depth Ranking system that the levels were clearly designed around. There are lots of unlockables along the way to encourage you to keep going and really master every single mission. Plus, a lot of collectables in each level, not all of which are necessary in Story Mode. I know this is a divisive game, but I feel that at least a portion of the detractors only play the Story Mode and don't understand the actual point of the game is not just in beating the levels, but in mastering them and getting the A Ranks.

Spore's space sequence.

This.

I guess technically Pokemon games in that you have to catch them all to 100% the game, although later games with actual post-Elite 4 content (battle tower, battle frontier, new areas to explore, etc) probably better qualify.
I think in Mystery Dungeon Sky I've easily spend more time doing the post-game story than the main story. it felt like it took forever to evolve my starters compared to Rescue Team

WeW

does D2:LoD count?

Jade Cocoon. End game dungeon is like 3 times as long as the rest of the game all with new content.
Pokemon Mystery dungeon B/R and T/D/S. The main game leads to follow up story lines with multiple added multiple dungeons alone that have 99 floor dungeons when the main game's end ones are only around 30 with a break somewhere. IDK if other games have them so not included
FF13 but hell if you'd want to do it.
Gurumin a monsterous adventure.
Dissidia final fantasy, imagine the worlds longest challenge mode.
DBZ Budokai 3 but fuck perfecting the story to unlock this post game.