"Shadow Bumplocked"

Apparently, having an opinion of your own is a no-no here, what's next? shadowban peoples?

The thread doesn't have a bumplocked icon >>13360126

People have been asking for the anchor for a while now. It'd be more convenient.
You drama queen, it can't be shadowbumplocked if you can just check the log.

Are you new?

He's talking about the anchor, which is deliberately turned off because (((mark))).

It's for the best

b-but nobody told the crossboarding newfag , how could he know otherwise? Do you actually expect him to lurk or whatever?

are you?

Clearly theres no slippery slope here, user. Everything is okay!

Don't answer the question with another question.

That has been a thing for a while

At least it's a gentle slope, it's been that way for years.

The site doesn't have the capability to shadowban.
Users can personally shadowban other users though. :^)

I can tell it was bumplocked because the thread wasn't on page 1 with new post, so I checked the log to double check. So how can you tell if you got shadowban? when peoples ignore you? that happened everyday

Global report because you’re too autistic to be alive.

Bumplocked :^)

Explain

His question is legitimate. And more so since the userbase is garbage and steadily worsening.

I checked that thread, it's a trashfire, user.

madman
saging a bumplocked thread because fuck you

So if peoples spam dubs with VPN, that's a legitimate reason to bumplocked a thread?

It's a really lazy way of obfuscating moderation, and doesn't accomplish anything other than causing shit like this thread.

Bumplock threads, show the fucking anchor, and if you have to, have a vol post with their capcode that "thread is bumplocked because of rule X" and just be done with it.

DE LETE THIS

the OP is also shite

Mark should turn off the board log too. At least then we wouldn't have anons sperging out every single time he fucks something up.

Nah, even mark wouldn't stoop that low.

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

All of them, fuck you.
Also, ALL the boys too.

The only thing that ever happens is Mark gives a halfhearted apology for something being deleted "by mistake."

First one's though.
Gonna go with L, 21 and 8

Better than nothing. If you want to see what happens when there's zero mod accountability, take a look at Holla Forums, who have, at last tally, 17 active volunteers that each have their own highly specific triggers and will hand out 4 week bans for the most innocuous shit.

That's what Holla Forums would devolve into over time if we didn't hold cakekike at least a little bit accountable, and to his credit, he does care about Holla Forums, at least a little bit.

So is homeopathy, technically, but neither that nor this have managed to effect a positive change in patient condition.

I don't know, calling out Goldenrod seemed to have heavily curbed his rampant "rule 8" abuse, and he's been keeping his nose clean ever since as far as I can tell. Speak up, and either things may change, or they won't. But if you go full blackpill and stay quiet, shit definitely won't change.

That bastard Pewter has banned me dozens of times for merely pretending to be retarded. He must be a capitalist pig.

(checked)
What did he do?

bump