So there was the recent video of a game journalist not being able to play Cuphead for the life of him...

So there was the recent video of a game journalist not being able to play Cuphead for the life of him, not even being able to pass an easy tutorial. It got me wondering, what other examples are there of vidya journalists just straight-up sucking at games? The only ones that come to mind right now are Cuphead and Doom, but I know there's more.

Ys Oath in Felghana.

Gigglesnort

Beware the 12 Game-Overs Goblin

Mark isn't a game journalist, faggots.

Sorry, I just got bored of seeing this thread for the 30th time this week

Some guy who played the latest Need for Speed on this E3 was awful at it, what made things funnier was that his awfulness showed how scripted the entire demo was.

IGN's Etrian Odyssey 3 review had the reviewer woman complaining about how the game is too hard. While it's true that EO games are pretty hard by today's standard, she also had a party consisting entirely of squishy characters. She even had a farmer, a class whose skill description outright states that they aren't for combat, in her main party. Of course the game is going to be hard if you give zero shits during party building and ignore the game when it tells you that the class isn't meant for combat.

He should become one instead of being a failure on a BO.

Not a video, but I remember a review from ign I think that got slammed by one guy because he could tell that he played on the easiest setting because that was how the reviewer got his ending. That reviewer later changed the review after that was pointed out.

He'd still be a failure, but more people would have to suffer if he had a publicly visible outlet for his failure.

imagine being so fat that everything is a pastry

Imagine how thick his ass must be from all that cake

There was that IGN journalist that played a game and complained about not getting an ending, and it turns out that you only don't get an ending if you play on the easiest difficulty. He edited out that part of his review in shame. Pic attached.
There was that journalist complaining about Sonic Mania being far too hard.
There were multiple journalists who said that Star Fox Zero was just like Star Fox 64, but that difficult games shouldn't exist at all anymore, because it's "a thing of the past".
Then there was the Sonic Lost World review where they obviously intentionally play terribly and then give it a bad review for being too hard.

Let me guess, it's the mods' fault Holla Forums is shit these days, not you meta-posting faggots?

I'm not complaining either way. His faggotry is fun and it is completely his fault

missed opportunity to shitpost. I used shitpost specifically because that's what comes out of an ass and it disgusts me to see so many people fetishize something hole-ly disgusting.

I just wanted an excuse to post thick ass.
Mods you're free to delete the thread

Imagine if the journo had been female
It would have been a totally different narrative, about how basement-dwelling mysogynist gamergaters were gatekeeping videogames and harassing her

That will never not make me angry.