#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Song Of Hope Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
2. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
3. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
4. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
>>>Holla Forums10292427
>>>/8diamonds/2892
5. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548
6. Report Polygon to the FTC
archive.fo/dcgx3

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

> New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
> Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
> Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.html

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/y8eLC
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/gab-ai-forced-to-censor-post-after-registrar-company-issues-threat/38824/
twitter.com/mundanematt/status/905143711780167680
archive.is/RbCW0
twitter.com/mundanematt/status/905132045860462592
twitter.com/mundanematt/status/905018271409127424
twitter.com/mundanematt/status/904954454646046720
archive.fo/vAMAP
archive.fo/Dq04a
archive.fo/Jut9x
archive.fo/Zu9zs
archive.fo/2aags
archive.is/93a6D
archive.is/Xti0C
patreon.com/user?u=393249
nichegamer.com/2017/09/05/game-journalists-must-good-video-games/
archive.is/VUMsl
twitter.com/blkahn/status/905128028765908992
twitter.com/MaskedFan3000/status/905130454214479872
archive.is/FLbFR
archive.is/OnMUw
archive.is/99cls
archive.is/uy8Zj
archive.is/RjLcM
twitter.com/stillgray/status/905160192165158912
archive.is/r5Scj
archive.is/vLMqU
archive.is/HYZuS
archive.is/Hnxma
archive.fo/AJmjA
creationstudies.org/Education/simon_greenleaf.html
archive.fo/h3VBL
archive.fo/rc6Uu
a.uguu.se/1Uf4XFJktOm5_1280x720-HowCupheadCreatesItsIncredible-LookingCartoonsTimecom.mp4
a.uguu.se/ztDf2SZ20j3c_retardedragtime.mp3
archive.fo/xQKUr
archive.is/8lUiI
archive.fo/Ac2w5
rense.com/general78/brudt.htm
archive.is/Oa44Z
archive.is/0dj2H
archive.is/rKk1i
archive.is/6UwIF
archive.is/0syAF
archive.is/YQxMe
archive.is/lEdUf
archive.is/ebokq
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/gamers-dont-let-fascism-happen-to-you-here-we-go-again-sjw-propaganda-in-the-world-of-games/
archive.fo/Tj96y
archive.fo/V7D4J
archive.is/7s7g4
archive.is/DFxQr
archive.is/szWEB
archive.is/0syAF
archive.is/Buwog
archive.is/O1bDf
archive.is/P4p6n
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
archive.fo/lb1as
archive.is/PbC4J
archive.is/gKpwq
archive.is/H4hUa
archive.fo/lDd2r
archive.is/wnY8Y
archive.is/7ng2t
archive.is/m8vQm
archive.fo/szWEB#selection-3969.0-3969.12
archive.is/iSzoi
archive.is/sxt5N
archive.is/QwHlK
archive.fo/PCv8G
techraptor.net/content/author/tvalle
archive.is/LS4XT
archive.is/S8ktE
archive.fo/Difck
archive.is/HSkDZ
archive.fo/ii01W
archive.is/ZaKft
archive.fo/dT8EX
jamiedupree.blog.statesman.com/2017/09/05/changes-on-daca-wont-lead-to-an-immediate-end-of-the-dreamer-immigrant-program/
archive.fo/x79g1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feminine benis

Videogames for your benis!

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/y8eLC

Archive of previous bread:
archive.is/y8eLC

BERNIEBROS BTFO by Hillary

So this was just an animated representation of Hideko Anno's perpetual nervous breakdown and decrepit mental state, wasn't it? Dude even wrote the lyrics to Komm Susser Tod

So I want to get into 40K, where should I start and what games should I play.
Also heres some old oc

What an unfortunate thumbnail

I finished that not to long ago, was probably the most beautiful thing I seen in my life. You watched end of eva, right?

Twin peaks season 3 was also a good anime.

Get the first dawn of war and space marine. Those are the only remotely good games anyway

Quick question, what does GG even do anymore? I hear that it's long since dead and all in the past.

So I was thinking to myself, about compromise.
To fold both of your opinions to get a moderate stance was a pretty subpar concept, but that's not the point. What I wanted to ask was, is there a word for becoming more extreme to dissuade someone?
For example, lets say that a feminist and a non-feminist were talking. If he were to compromise to a feminist, he would say that maybe video games could use more women, or something. If he were not, he would simply disagree with her. But if he were more extreme, he would say that video games would be fine even if there was not a single woman in a game she is complaining about.

But the question is, what would be the word for that?

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news: Caribbean Hurricane rollover edition
In the process of organizing and adding more info
Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence
Useful Links:
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:
>Make backups of your favorite doujins in case of Fakku DMCA purge
>Tokyo Game Show this month!!! (Aug.21-24.17)

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)
>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )

SPREAD THIS:
pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt

Fucked up the formatting, reposting
Info & feedback welcome

On top of DOW and SM play the actual board game on tabletop simulator if that interests you

Yep, saw that too. I think that was the most glorious end of the world sequence I've ever seen. Hardly understood much of it, but it was pretty awesome

Watchdog.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/gab-ai-forced-to-censor-post-after-registrar-company-issues-threat/38824/

For a second there I thought you spoiled twin peaks season 3 for me

Traps are not gay, it's perfectly normal for guys to like dicks.

What DO (you) do after changing the world and giving your enemies a good beating? You do it again when they step out of line.

Wew, it must be nice to have your shit not stink. This woman got the greatest repudiation a politician has ever received and she still can't understand that she is the fucking problem.
$1.2 BILLION FED SHEKELS GONE, FUCKING EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT.

Then keep doing what you're doing.

make a thread that clutters up the front page for twitterfags to circlejerk and literally talk about anything but gamergate and video games.

it's a general chat thread.

general pointing out of journalist fuck ups, vidya news, /vidyapol/ general, shitposting, breadposting, trapposting, araposting, breaking the conditioning, boogeyman.

We still get some reach when things happens, and news is easy to spread.

So that is where the meme comes from.
Why did he do it?

Kids are stupid.

Evangelion is a bad, pretentious anime for angsty hipsters with shit taste.

NO!

Autism.

Don't derail the thread user.

FUG

FOR HER

I'll storm your ass like Irma will mine.

Pic related, probably me and people around me tomorrow.

Damn, i hope you'll be okay.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

Mundanematt confirmed that LW's book contains libelous accusations against him
twitter.com/mundanematt/status/905143711780167680
archive.is/RbCW0

Libel lawsuit soon?

If it's coming from him, I'm almost tempted to believe LW instead.

Call me when that faggot does something about it

He's saying he's working on it
twitter.com/mundanematt/status/905132045860462592
Apparently those are even "provable"
twitter.com/mundanematt/status/905018271409127424

Good

I think she's going with that "looking sad" tactics again to convince the judges like last time.

Reminder she ended up losing that suit once it faced an actual trial

I have a big ork gallery.

twitter.com/mundanematt/status/904954454646046720

"Almost" being the key word, since it's all the same bullshit lies she's spouted for the past three years.

What gets me is that the leaked rough draft named all of them, but then the final version tries to obfuscate who she's talking about, yet leaves in so much detail that it's almost "you know exactly who I'm talking about, wink wink, nudge nudge."

Probably get those Monsanto lawyers for good measure, because only they would take a case where it's pretty fucking obvious that their client is a criminal.

The one which she backed off because there was a high chance of her losing and getting punished?

And then tried claiming that she was the victor in that scenario.

post all your orks, please

POWDERED WIG MAN

Welp.

Can't even bother learning the names of any of her detractors? How does she expect to be taken seriously at all?

Typical, taking the narrative to the grave.

lewd?

She deliberately didn't name them to avoid lawsuits. But described them in such a way that it's obvious who she's talking about.

Because "Just listen and believe you shitlords!".

I think she knows. She doesn't want to give any publicity to them or someone else go and ask them which can backfire back to her. Irony coming from someone who acts like some internet whore by screeching everywhere as if everything is about her.
No, bitch, nothing is about you, even your authenticity.

Where are the archives?

My only response is a directly @ scathing "Dismiss."

archive.fo/vAMAP

archive.fo/Dq04a

archive.fo/Jut9x

archive.fo/Zu9zs

archive.fo/2aags

I'd prefer orkz with dakka instead of lewd, but I won't turn some down.

Remind me again why destroying femishit is any hassle at all when there's nothing that isn't pathetic, unsympathetic little bitch nonarguments and time again proven transparent retards talking shit for not taking it?

Fucking depression is acting up and I'm feeling irritable and aggressive as fuck.

Just burn down all "game journalism". It's worth fucking nothing.

How much dick do these faggots have to suck a day to keep their jobs?

Gods, I really fucking hate this unrelentingly pathetic and obnoxious shit right now.

They're like roaches. They just refuse to die or go away. Give it a few years and maybe a war for them to finally fade away like the hippy and soccermoms of old.

How dare gamers want people supposedly representing them to actually show any sense of skill!

Can we destroy videogames already? No one deserves them.

I'm going to start a blog about my life as a black trannie despite being a fucking white male and if people complain I'll call them elitist.

Sonic Mania's DRM Cracked in Eight Days After Launch

archive.is/93a6D

Warner Bros. insists it won't profit from the Shadow of War Forthog Orc-Slayer DLC

archive.is/Xti0C

I don't expect autistic speedrunner skill but they should be fucking COMPETENT. Of course they take this to the extreme to make the people criticizing them sound unreasonable, jesus fucking christ.

Also forgot about this one.

Even if what they say about the regions is true they are still pocketing some of the money. Fucking kikes

Sometimes I wonder if my Prozac and Concerta isn't actually causing cynical mental states of "just burn it all fucking down until it dies and shuts up forever".

It's fucking medicine for that.

Medicine doesn't help when you aren't crazy.

Could very well be the case, maybe bring it up with your doctor. How dangerous is it if you stop using them right now?

Finding some good ones that aren't known is quite difficult. And finding lewd ones of orks is also complicated since people prefer lewds about orcs and not orks.

According to her, the whole world was against her.

The only people against her were the voters.

That terry pratchett thing is absolute perfection. I don't think I've ever seen such accurate, scathing parody. It's even got thinly veiled pedophilia. Just perfect.

it all depends if your therapist is a good one and not the pill prescribing type

I don't take any medication for my issues and still have this problem. I suggest maybe try cutting down on your intake, it's not helping and you'll become dependent on it if you keep using.

What anime?

From the way I post all the time, I couldn't be more sure I'm already there, just conscious and retaining my knowledge. You have no idea how much I've changed myself for the better since getting involved and actually become capable of at least casual online socializing.

I have to. People won't take me seriously about breaking free from pathetic up its own ass oppression about sexuality or using your own sense and intelligence to immediately know what's nothing but more pathetic, pretentious edgy "revisionist" shit if I can't prove I'm at least not nearly as unstable and questionable.

I should have specified, I like my orkz as ded ard boyz and my orcs as lewd green amazons.

Fucking americans

Dominion Tank Police

I'm not American but here's your (You), Mr. (1)

Get the fuck out of here and kill yourself immediately.

that sounds better than i am at, I can't even socialize online unless user. Don't know why but I have not said a word to anyone IRL but i can chat here no problem.

If your medicine isn't working, and you keep taking it, it shows that you are more concerned with appearances than getting better, explain this to your therapist and find something more practical than drugs which may make the problem worse.

Are we being raided?

No, but you are about too, prepare to receive my.

WHITE
THICK
LOAD

in your boypussy.

She's beautiful. Artist name please?

coming right up

Eltonel

fag

Someone post the webm again… I want to spread thse links

patreon.com/user?u=393249

Ork reaction pictures. I need more.

fuck yes, to think he started at almost nothing

Dont forget to include the thing about meat boy, shows how he is also inapable of doing basic research

Yea, used a wikipedia article as his fucking source no less. Barely skimmed it and that's what he surmised.

Anyone got his "I didn' play badly on purpose, but I posted the video anyway as a social experiment"

**Does anyone actually keep track of the number on these "Retard" screencaps?

Really nice Christian guy who didn't question anything I said about GamerGate or all this false language bullshit or how much I've come to hate mudshits. Even pointed out how the Orlando shooter was a closet fag himself. I stated this about a year ago.

Tells me to stop in whenever I feel like something's wrong. But I have to go by everyone else's schedule. There's far too much burdensome shit in the world I refuse to be like.

It doesn't usually seem like it's fucking me up and it conveniently removes my appetite at times. All my idealism and sentimentality for my average normalfag fellows and anons feels like a psychological safety net right now. Like this is some kind of illusionary shadowing fog I have to tiredly stagger through before it gets too thick. And only my strength of will can do anything. No chemicals, no actually professional and qualified counselors, no Cringy and 2deep4me, I know.

I must endure for the tiddies. Feels like it's finally slowly dissipating.

Blah, blah, fucking blah. I should start making subtitles.

God fucking dammit how many times am I suppose to get banned?

>the interview is done by Department of Homeland Security so none of the agents will let him go on sympathy

*easy, but not quick,

Wasn't that just some bullshit cooked up by MSM to blame the shooting on a self hating gay and not the religion of peace? I recall it not having any clout

I get social anxiety even when I play online games.
I completely avoid online games because I don't want to talk to people.

Still a mudshit that if so, undoubtedly was asshurt about being sinful and pathetically tried to compensate by massacring a ton of them.

I can read this shit like a book, I swear.

The guy was both a fag and a Muslim, so the story I remember hearing was that he went on the rampage as a sign of "redemption".

Some online games do have text chat.

Well obviously I just keep remembering anons saying afterwards that the fag part was bullshit speculation

>Some online games do have text chat.
That is what I was talking about. If I have a name attached I can't talk to anyone.

Weren't there surviving actual witnesses who knew the shit as a regular or something that weren't by fake news?

got a screencap from when he said he was actualizing making fun of himself with that video's title but then someone calls him out saying he edited it after the backlash?

Maybe, its been so long and I barely remember anyway, and don't really care to go searching. You're probably right anyway and I just heard the speculation

What's our strategy here?

you're not there to complain, you're there to analyze what makes you feel down, like if you were at a normal doctor's office

He asks what I think about while taking my prescriptions.

He probably knows that but sometimes ranting about things is cathartic and then you can start to work on fixing yoursekf after that

Also general mood and activities.

Talking with normal people who agree it's shit after explaining it as humanly and factually as possible is definitely reassuring.

Okay, you're way too paranoid. Just slap a name on there and get to typing.

IDK, the only ones who appear to be talking about this are the (((journalists))), the e-celebs, and us. Going by GameFaqs threads on the PS4 and XB1 boards, everything is pretty much business as usual over there.

That is true. Sometimes, you just have to get the need to complain out of your system (Which results in the most common mistakes where people think you want an answer or solution to your complaints, when you really don't).

We literally already went over this last I checked and it was agreed.

critic =/= journalist

very good

do not disgrace benis

archive.is/VUMsl

The media ran with the disgruntled fag narrative to protect the religion of peace and deny Trump ammunition for his campaign rhetoric.

I'll have to leave for a while until my roommate gets an asthma treatment done. Hopefully I'll feel like spreading or getting into some shit when K get back.

Delete this

im sorry you wasted so much time, but at least you got some mecha action.

wew

Pray to the anons in Puerto Rico.
twitter.com/blkahn/status/905128028765908992

F

See, this is called thinking positively!

What does the rest of the US gain from this though?

Archive?

How long will it be until all of North America is part of the U.S.?

Wait, he never had gay lovers, yet he was a regular at that bar? Was he a huge fag and fucked guys without getting into a relationship?

This whole "Dean is shit at vidya" thing made me remember that some time ago, a french professional journalist from the late magazine PSM3 gave Demon's Souls a 10/20 just because it was hard. Thing went down quite silently because they didn't get on the defensive and went "HONHONHON GIT GUDDING IS MEAN".

more tax dollars from Puerto Rico? Also it would be easier for Puerto Rico to receive federal grants for development projects so maybe it'll be slightly less shithole now

twitter.com/MaskedFan3000/status/905130454214479872
archive.is/FLbFR
Of coursh!

A new state?

Like the article said, some of those kinds of apps can completely delete the profile.

Its highly possible the FBI is fucking incompetent, and wouldn't be the first time they completely fucked an investigation up.
Looks like they still have no clue if he had any contact with ISIS or if he even consumed any of their propaganda. Usually these "self-radicalized" people leave some kind of evidence of minor contact and/or have consumed various videos and pdfs from groups, and I doubt the faggot was smart enough to do a multi-pass deletion on his computer.

archive.is/OnMUw

archive.is/99cls

Game Journalists Must Be "Good" at Video Games

archive.is/uy8Zj

archive.is/RjLcM

Verified Game Journalists: It's more important to be a decent human being than to be good at Cuphead – Also Verified Game Journalists: IMC is a "weird goblin"

twitter.com/stillgray/status/905160192165158912
archive.is/r5Scj

dailystormer should just make a board here and post updates on said board.

archive.is/vLMqU

maybe he's not a pill pusher

I guess you're right

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

I thought it was "Think white load"? That sounds better.

You wouldn't have the same reaction if it was someone hoping a hurricane hit Commiefornia.

archive.is/HYZuS

trips demand it

Powdered wig man here, holy shit.

Yea but I dont actually want them to get killed.

Everything'll be fine. Don't worry.

Though, now I have no doubt the power lines and trees'll fall on my house. Also, my camera finished charging, it needs a bigger memory card though.

archive.is/Hnxma
It's over, Drumpf is finished for sure this time!

That's fucking scary. It could've been any other religion, but it happens to be the shittiest one infiltrating Europe. Why couldn't it have been Buddhists or Jews again?

Sucks there's any areas at all that are muslim but it's better than more/most areas aren't religious. I've had some difficult anxiety over Christianity as of late and I'm really starting to think it's not something I can remotely believe in beyond the existence Jesus as at least a real prophet. I would gladly welcome some kind of proof in a God or afterlife though.

Why is it never San Frantransco? Hang in there cholo anons

You can't gain more dollars from debt; PR is a net loss.

Throwing culture out the window because of cult science, shameful. You can be a Christian by tradition without specifying a belief in God. It's called defending your culture and heritage. I haven't been to church in over a decade but I'll still tell people I'm Christian

Oh but the banks say otherwise, user

Hm… You know what, that could be bullshit, but I might actually believe it. I'm a fedora tipper yet I would be the first one going into a crusade.

But if you read the bible you'll notice god is a fucking resentful mad jew who will kill you horribly and then still pretend that he loves you. Grecoroman gods were dicks, but they didn't pretend they were something else.

SHOULD NURSES BE GOOD AT THEIR JOBS?

IS THERE AN ELITIST CULTURE IN NURSING?

Every single fucking profession on the planet requires you to be good at it, why the fuck should games journalism get a free pass, could someone explain that to me? This is a motherfucker that's been in games journalists for close to 2 decades, yes you better be fucking good at your profession you worthless asshole.

I threw out my belief because it doesn't make sense, contradicts itself constantly, is obviously altered by (((certain people))), and just promotes control over a person's life under threat of eternal damnation. It just sounds like a big cult with tons of sects and spinoffs that ultimately are just tools of keeping people under control. It's fine if you're religious. Some people need that structure in their lives. But when it's something that destroys your life out of fear then it's not something a rational person should keep following. It's just the same with Muslims and Jews. They want nothing but control over people and free reign to do terrible things under the guise of being chosen ones.

Fucking gladly. I live in the part of NY that nobody remembers exists, and the rural areas get absolutely assreamed by laws that are created to keep the NYC shitskins in line. The laws in this fucking state are no fun allowed garbage. Strict car inspections, strict gun control, strict knife control, no fireworks, state troopers pulling you over for 5mph over the limit. Fuck him. The less brown cunts in this state, the easier my life will be.

What does that matter when you're not the one posting that you hope someone dies in a hurricane? I was talking about your reaction to the hypothetical reverse scenario. You would not be upset by the reverse scenario and that would be hypocritical.

Congrats, every religion is bullshit created to control a populace. Its existence is maintained by stupidity.

In addendum to this, anyone who requires a religion in their life to enforce being a good person, is a shit person.

I want people who want me dead to die, a hurricane hitting san fran is going to hit a lot of innocent people.

He does keep telling the Jews to stop being faggots over and over again before fucking their shit up

sweet release at last

Regardless, you don't have to believe in God to see the problem with Christianity being displaced. Some of the brightest minds were Christian by tradition. It's the glue holding Western civilization together. Christianity I think is vital to a healthy community, churches and such help bring people together. Again, you don't have to believe in God, but I implore you to please defend your heritage, your culture, your history. How come this is an easy concept for Eastern Cultures to grasp with shit like Shinto but for some reason in the west this concept is difficult?

Well on the bright side its starting to move up and all models paint the brunt of it not hitting us.

Here's hoping, least the government has its shit together this time.

Uh, user, claiming to be a Christian is one thing, but actually following the teachings of the Bible is another. It' like how while there's millions of people in the U.S. who claim to be Christians, but less than a quarter (I think it was all the way down to 10%, or even lower than that) have actually read the Bible.

Then why do you call yourself a Christian? As a ex christian I think you are a motherfucker, and every other true christian would think the same way about you. You see yourself as a part of this movement even thought you are a degenerate piece of shit. If I was still religious today I would not call you my christian brother. And frankly, even thought I am not a christian anymore it still offends me that faggots like you call themselves christian. You are dragging

Belief in a God is not required to be "religious" bro

Here it is, friend

wew

Because Christianity was determined to be a "Threat to civilization" (Ironically).
archive.fo/AJmjA
creationstudies.org/Education/simon_greenleaf.html

Thank you, stranger. Where would we be without people like you?

did you died?

Are normalfags finally realizing the bullshit?

Properly researched?

I get your point. But I'm not calling for everyone to stop believing in any and all religion ever. It's too ingrained in western culture to completely disappear. Especially in the south US. That's perfectly fine. I just don't want it controlling absolutely everyone's lives out of fear.

Big surprise, most people are huge dickheads who wouldn't actually behave themselves were it not for religious laws. Hell get rid of state laws and people lose their minds. The concept of just being a good person isn't being taught well anymore without it being polluted by liberalism.

He is the reason jews are like jews. He made them resentful, genocidal, enslaving, jealous and other nasty behaviors.

So you never read/studied the bible or understand why he gets fucking pissed at the kikes and even gives them a fucking blood curse. You are a fedora tipper that doesn't know a shred of what he opposes, what a surprise.

wait that's not the link I actually wanted
I might be retarded

Is that a white supremacist?

Christianity is a joke. There's a thousand branches of it and infighting between all of them. The fact that it preaches being good to your fellow man doesn't make it rise above, because you should be good regardless of an invisible sky man telling you to. Everyone who can't be a decent person without threat of burning in hell for eternity does not deserve a place on this earth. As far as church being some kind of community staple, schools would serve the same purpose if parents were actually invested in their childrens' development and attended events instead of dropping their little shit at the door and hauling ass away. If you're interested in charity, you don't need a church to do it. If you want to meet people, you don't need a church to do it.
My parents raised me Christian but as soon as they stopped making me go to church, I never touched it again. I celebrate Christmas because it's fun to give and receive gifts and cook a big meal and decorate a tree. But I don't attend the Eve service or give a fuck about baby jesus. I don't know if you'd consider that "Christian by tradition," I don't since Christmas has long since stopped being about religion and is now a capitalist holiday.

You can't call yourself a christian and then not believe in christ.

Schools are pretty fucking piss-poor community staples in this day and age when all they teach you is how much you should hate your culture. Sounds like your shitty parents promoted your drab schooling over anything else

Christ was a real person, this is historical fact, he taught people things, this is historical fact. You can believe in Jesus without believing he was a divine being.

But they're not gaining dollars, (((they))) are gaining yuan/a new base. By selling all of our countries to the ching chong commies.

Jesus Christ was a very likely real person. A prophet that would later inspire the Christian faith. You can believe Jesus was a real person without believing in the Christian/Jewish God.

I doubt Nintendo actually did anything at all and it was just those hipster faux-nerd journos reading too deeply into things so they could have another "Nerd fact: Did you know Mario is no longer a plumber?" and maybe, maybe, they highleted it as change to a longstanding charcter that is benign so they can point to it later while saying poeple complaining about bad changes to longstanding characters are being unreasonable, like journos often do. It's not political, and it's certainly not because of PC culture.

when are people going to realize we are just star dust?

I f you don't believe in everything he said, why would you call yourself a christian? Out of tradition? Traditions are retarded.

Fucking hell you're a goddamn fruit.

This life is strange game is a lot worse than I thought it would be. Shit's fucking gay, managed to watch 6 minutes of it before I had to turn it off, and even in those 6 minutes I had to skip ahead a lot.

Yes.

I don't call myself a Christian. You can believe in what he said to an extent of the peaceful approach to living a good life and call yourself a Christian. There's so many denominations of this faith that your argument holds no water to what people can or can't call themselves Christians unless they directly oppose or contradict Jesus Christ's teachings.

Now you're just being ridiculous. Some traditions are harmful but many are part of people's cultures and lives to where they would not be any happier if they got rid of them.

Where is that pic of the guys who says 'It is the end of Trump increasingly nervously' when I need it?

Anyways, how are you misogyterrorrist doing lately? That hurricane shit is crazy, hope you guys in the south are alright.

You know what? Western civilization deserved to just die. People like you are why it's going to happen. Even Japan as degenerate as it is still shows some respect for who they are. The west is becoming a bunch of jaded nihilists and it's killing us. Goodbye western world

What a shame.

Common Core wouldn't have succeeded if more people were paying attention, gave a fuck, and tried to stop it. You can attend school board meetings and tell them your opinion on their methods, and if enough people disagreed it would be booted.
My parents were involved in my life and supported extracurricular endeavors, volunteered to staff school events, and my dad was a boy scout leader. Not the faggy kind who wants to molest the kids, but the badass outdoorsman type that could actually survive in the woods for a week with a knife and his shoelaces. I was a good student and went on to college and gainful employment. I think they did a pretty fucking good job and I turned out way better than a lot of people I meet. If that's what "promoting my drab schooling" leads to, promote away.
Now, if your next argument is gonna be "something must be wrong with you since you're here," I'll lay it out. I was overweight my whole childhood and my insecurity and social anxiety stems from that despite losing it in adulthood. Can't be all perfect I guess.

You accuse others not to read the bible, yet you talk like if you don't know the stuff I talk about.

are you denying god first educated the jews to smite other civilizations that are bigger and better than them? or fucked up his most loyal servant because he made a bet with the devil and then called out the guy because he had doubts?

I will agree atheism has become shit, but don't tell me the bible isn't the mad rules of a super jew fucking others for his own benefit and ego stroking, then pretend he is just.

Mother Nature is racist, better start a Twitter hashtag.

Oh wow, he had soccer-mom tier parents and he grew up to be a self-righteous prick. Exactly 0 people are surprised.

And you've got a hole left by abandonment issues that you try to plug with an imaginary friend.

you keep the one that makes sense, but it's stupid to do something just because we always did it.

speak for yourself nigger, my live is good. Don't say that western civilization dies just because your life sucks.

Yes of course. Things that don't work or are just harmful to communities aren't things that should continue.

>tfw nobody noticed the retarded shit you just did and can't delete it because you're getting "wrong password" bug

I don't have to tell you who my parents are. But if you think being a boy scout leader makes you some outdoorsy badass then your father must've been really insecure to tell you that shit. Your parents were those pretentious types whom I can already tell I hate.

Hedonism is also why western civilization is dying.

You realize that now we're going to see it, right?
I really need more smug ara faces, I keep posting this one.

I think he's an outdoorsy badass because he was one. We went camping in the winter when it was -20 and he crafted a shelter from nearby trees, slept on pine boughs, and trapped and ate a rabbit. I was there you stupid cunt.

This is the whole problem in one sentence.

Oh shit man it was cold outside AND you ate rabbits? Look out we got a badass over here! Nigger just stop we saw some real shit growing up none of this pansy rappit hunting faggot shit

You a communist/socialist or something? Should I feel bad because your life sucks? You want me to help you out or something? Nigger go to hell and die.

How about you go fuck yourself you stupid faggot.

>tfw know where to find the music for this for future compilations before launch but can't download it because it's from Time Magazine's video player
archive.fo/h3VBL

The point is that you don't give a fuck about anyone but your own needs. You're the definition of Jew. Go back to Israel rabbi. Hedonism is the death of us all

Bullshit. Hedonism itself is a beautiful goal. Seeking pleasure in life and finding it easily is a good thing.
The issue isn't hedonism. The issue is that people confuse pleasure with masturbation. The issue is mistaking enjoying something and feeling good about that same thing.
I like fucking, I like cumming, but if I fuck my cat both of those things will happen, yet I'll be a whacko. The issue is neither the fucking nor the cum, it's what I did to get those.
Hedonism is good when it seeks happiness, not self-confirmation of misery.

The problem nowadays isn't that people want pleasure in life, it's that they are incapable of finding it out of the simplest sources. It's enjoyable to talk shit with friends, but doing so by watching reality TV is an unhealthy form of escapism that teaches you too many ugly things to grow from it. It's fine to expect love from others, but going on social media and getting lotsa heart icons isn't actual love and affection.

Pleasure is a way to add sugar to your life, and that's where you will get your energy and shine; but sugar is a direct path to diabetics too.

Ubisoft didn't gave up on Canada just yet
archive.fo/rc6Uu

delet

I care about my family, but yes the rest of you can go to hell.

They'll double the population of Saguenay, also there are 4 women for every man there. The problem is they are all blood related.

If you want to hear something really honest, the greediest people you'll ever meet are often the poorest, and the most charitable people you'll ever meet are often the richest.

The problem is that people don't find pleasure and happiness putting in actual effort because they're lazy. They don't want to put in the effort to reap their rewards because people live so much "in the moment" now they can't see the light at the end of that tunnel. So we end up with a generation of people who are both lazy AND aren't truly happy at the same time

Welp, it's now 10 women for every man apparently. It went up since I was younger.

My parents are on vacation in Miami right now.
Needless to say, they're cutting their vacation short by two days.

Believe me, you're dead wrong, and your armchair philosophy soup of conjecture won't make you right. I've known many people who were selfless to a fault and still had no money. It seems like the richest are the most charitable, but relative to their wealth they don't give jack shit

Guess they need more tax credits to post as profit, huh?

Québec is very generous with its tax credits to vidya companies, they want to make Montréal the Silicon Valley of vidya in north america.

Alright, how did they live?

stop playing Siege then you fuckin faggots.

I don't believe it's laziness, user.
It's fear.
It's not that they find pleasure and happiness hard to reach.
It's that we are the loneliest generation on earth, user.

We have been raised by parents immensely disinterested in us, who abandoned us to TV, the internet, video games, phones or whatever else. Fathers bothered with work, and mothers started demanding the same, and so both relegated children as a secondary aspect of life.
Obviously I'm generalizing, many families had a much more sane relationship; but the sickness of our time is growing up without anyone telling us "I love you" and "I'll do everything I can to make you happy".

And so, user, when you grow up without ever knowing that happiness is as simple as a hug, you start believing it's because you never earned that hug.
And thus you don't deserve happiness user.
But you do, user. Everybody deserves to be happy.

When you're convinced happiness is something you're not allowed to find, you actually ensure that you never reach it. You recognize it and do your best to run away from it, you entrap yourself with pseudo-joys that last a few seconds, like a new phone or a new hentai, so that you can forget about that tingy feeling inside that begs you to be happy, and you can stop fighting it with reminders that it isn't meant for you.
Happiness is meant for other people.

We are a generation of kind people who expect the rest of the world to deserve happiness, because if not them, who else ?
Surely not me

People are very selfish and will put their own happiness at the time above other people's happiness. Even the potential future people won't be on their minds most of the time. It's how we get shit like pollution, overly hedonistic lifestyles, and overly sensitive control freeks that only care about themselves while keeping everyone else down. This is the reality of the world and humanity. We have to be the change we wanna see in the world or else we'll repeat the same mistakes of the last generation that has destroyed our economy and our ways of life with their poor decisions not thought out for the good of the majority in the future.

Rich people can afford being charitable and there are so much more poor people around of course there will be more greedy people there. The shit you are spouting is complete bullshit, the amount of wealth someone has doesnt say anything about how "good" of a person someone is.

Soros

Um, excuse me, did I say ALL rich people are charitable and ALL poor people are greedy?

Isn't he constantly participating in actions and practices that are continuously devoiding him of various means to make money?

No and I didnt imply that either.

You only prove to more and more that you haven't read a single page.

I had to ask because it came across like. Anyways, yes, you're right, someone's wealth isn't related how "good" of a person they are. It's related to their mindset.

I assume you mean this.
a.uguu.se/1Uf4XFJktOm5_1280x720-HowCupheadCreatesItsIncredible-LookingCartoonsTimecom.mp4

Not. The. Point.

Not an argument. Go troll somewhere else Holla Forums.

user, you are a godsend. Here's the rip of the music in case you want it for compilation videos.

a.uguu.se/ztDf2SZ20j3c_retardedragtime.mp3

archive.fo/xQKUr

Why pays these guys to publish that bullshit?

A great majority of them male. And also, many of them were exposed as sexual predators. Oh, but that's damaging to The Narrative, I forgot.

Keep women out of esports, it's for their safety because esports is cancer.

kek, it's trash

You know PragerU is literally propaganda right? They sacrifice accuracy & fact checking and leave out important inconvenient details left and right for the sake of making the videos better propaganda.

archive.is/8lUiI

It's most likely Dean doing virtue signaling. He lends his audience and get good guy points while >she get a place to shill her shit so later she gets money when brands join her scam

It's also delicious how this article is supposed to be about the future of esports being female, but can't present one example of a female esports player. It's all about the abloobloo victim complex and trying to guilt esports teams into hiring on inferior players just because they have vaginas.

There is no reason for Zoe Quinn's name to be in an article about "esports" she's about as relevant to the topic of esports, and video games in general, as a piece of cardboard.

What gender is that thing?

archive.fo/Ac2w5
rense.com/general78/brudt.htm

Fuck off you cunts, females in e-sports are fucking terrible, I remember hearing about some League match where the top male team went up against the top female one, the males fucking destroyed them, it was an embarrassment, the men where even toying with them at one point, they made it 100% clear the skill gap between them was massive.

Never mind the fact that the top *females* in e-e-sports are trannies.

They hadnt even entered any competition and their highest ranked member was somewhere in platinum which was the 2nd highest league but still lightyears away from diamond 1 which is where all the pros are. Each league starts at 5 (the lowest).

Oh yeah, and the top women's Starcraft player in South Korea only got a sex change because he was bottom-rung in the men's division.

That's fucking hilarious.

does anyone have a mirror of peter coffin's gg song?

League has a final rank that isn't rank but on flat elo where you can get pushed off really easy if you don't keep it up. So basically females are non-existent.

you guys wanna see a video of the hurricane from St Marten?

After spoiling Sonic Mania, Mark offered to let me play it on his Switch today but he bailed. Oh well, guess I'll see what 'ol LW's up to in Strand Bookstore since I'm in the Big Apple

Sure.

Oh yea thats challenger with only 100 spots, most get bumped off over there. I dont think challanger was a thing back when that girl team bullshit happened.

Probably somewhere here, he's done a few
>>>/webm/4499

archive.is/Oa44Z
GET HYPE

thanks I think I found it.

With those dubs I really am.

Spooky

Nice dubs thanks doc.

What is that bullshit 'tomgirl' tag on sadpanda?

Infection

What happened?
Did it get invaded by traps?

gudbei laddies

It appeared out of nowhere, redundant from 'male:crossdressing'

Have we reached Typhoon Tip levels of scary yet?

Invaded by no-fun SJWs and trannies who think "trap" is some sort of slur for trans people.

Thank god, it's been so hot here all summer we could really use the breeze and some rain. But everyone has been freaking out the last couple days it's terrible trying to go anywhere or do anything. The storm isn't until Saturday but hardly any stores have water or canned food and every single gas station in my city has been sucked dry. Everyone gets so hyped about these big storms but hardly any of them have really affected us, we haven't even lost power since that year we got hit by 3 one after another.

Old news. Very old news. The term "trap" was found to be offensive, and was replaced with tomgirl on various sites, including the panda. It's both virtue signalling and stupid because technically If you were to take the term tomgirl seriously in the first place a tomgirl is not necessarily a trap. If they really wanted to change it something that made sense, it should have been Otonokonoko and traps would just be "Otonokonoko + Male:Crossdressing". Using the term trap still returns the same results.

Fuck here in Texas we have multiple gas stations completely out of gas after people for hours on end stayed in lines just to get some. I'm not even in Houston or anywhere that got effected badly by the hurricane! People are incredibly irrational.

>people blaming the hurricanes on drumpf for not taking (((climate change))) seriously

you mean the pay-money-to-get-better-cards-unbalanced-classes-build-only-one-deck-to-win-stone?

Yes, because not believing in climate change causes climate change. Makes perfect sense. I bet these are the same fuckers who think that the only greenhouse gas that affects the climate is carbon dioxide.

=checking the dubs of mother natures dragon dildo==

I didn't know they got the panda too. Is it fallout from that 'are trap gay?' thing? Well fuck, I'll still call them trap.

Did you not read my post? Very old news.

CRASHED QUINN'S EVENT WITH NO SURVIVORS. If only I recorded it and took pictures. Keep an eye out if Chelsea mentions it.

NIGGA MEME RESPONSIBLY

friend is stuck in st marten.

Bruh I spent all summer and some in a village that can only be reached by plane so I missed some things and happenings. Thanks anyway.

what happened

Evening everyone.
Just finished watching Rick and Morty. Sounds like just a shitty comedy, but it's actually the deepest Western show I've ever watched.

I guess my parents aren't going to Florida this week afterall.

You don't quite understand how old this is. I think it's been at least a year.

here you go

HOLY SHIT IT'S THOSE GATORS AGAIN

Good meowning!

Oh well, I forgot about it then.

He's being ironic.
Reddit & memey is very hit and miss, depends on which one of the writers wrote that particular episode

proof or GTFO

I still don't understand how on the term, trap, is offensive. Trap is just a boy in girl's clothing which misleads people, and tomgirl is just a cute girl acting and sometimes dress boyish. If they really want something offensive, they mind as well tag traps as faggots or twinks.

Well no more art for my game i guess

sure thing, friend

Man this is fucking gay. All the scared old people bought up all the gas, water and batteries in my town. I have to go to a meeting all the way in ft. myers tomorrow. I need that gas you old fogeys.

Did they dieded?

This. They recently took on some female diversity hires. So it's going to veer off into miss more often than hit.

You mean tomboy
"Trap" implies passing for female, which most trannies do not, so it triggers them. SJWs have also said "trap" implies deception which it does so it's accusing transvestites and trannies of trying to trick people. These are the two main reasons I've seen.

hes still alive. as far as i know

I've seen northern lumberjacks more feminine than Twitter trannies.

Puerto Rico is fucked.
The world will lose a good amount of THICC bitches once Irma arrives there.

Why the fuck are so many people outside? Looks to me this is how you get something to hit you in the head and die. Its not like it was a surprise that caught people off guard

I am very concerned, and a bit scared.

As I was sitting here going through these CONlogs and watching Chinese SAO I was compelled to get back into OSRunescape and wanted to find out if I could delete my old account.

It was a small thing. I dropped "deepfreeze.it" She said she "doesn't speak geek". A few rainbow hairs were present and the small gathering enjoyed the breach. Again, I'm sorry I couldn't record it. I couldn't find her at first and when I went up to the highest floor, a guy told me I had a few moments to leave if I wasn't going to buy shit. If only Mark were there to help turn it into a mini HWNDU/record it.

So long as you aren't retarded, you'll be fine. T-Tip only took ~100 lives, you're more likely to die in a car crash

Yeah, that's the correct term. Thanks for correcting me.
So they're just mad because 2D traps look prettier than they'll ever be, and that they're more honest about themselves than 3D trannies. Wow, the truth must really hurt.

tbh even 3d traps are cuter

You realize how empty that kind of statement is? Sure, you're more likely to die in a car crash then be eaten by a lion, but does that mean you're safe in a lion's den? No, and the people in hurricane that are scared, are reasonably scared.

No they're panicking and making things worse for the rest of us.

Where are all my bitches and hoes at? Sit your tight little asses indoors and don't be one of those fags who drowns in their basement or some shit, floating in the water with all their Galko figurines. Waterproof your house with gallons of refrigerated emergency semen if you have to, just don't get swallowed up by mother nature's murderous manko

deepfreeze is tangentially related to her, it's obvious nobody there would have a clue about what it is

when was the last time you actually watched or read sankarea?

She google her own name every hour, she ought to know about it.

I watch it every now and then, user. I was watching ep 6 about a week ago before I got sick with pneumonia. Been a while since I've returned to the manga, but I haven't been reading much other than Ane Naru Mono

Perhaps I should rephrase that. Being in such a hurricane is reason to be fearful. Being and idiot and panicking is another story.
?

It was unscripted but something. Wanted to do something to make my day.

Deepfreeze pops up as 3rd or 4th result when you search Schreier and Kuchera for example, I don't think it shows up until page 10 in LW's case. She has a fuckload of shill pieces

Look at me, I'm Reanon.

Actually…where are the "this is why the Japanese games industry is superior" and "basement" anons? I don't recall seeing that in a while…

Lewd

We lost supergay now we lost those two. It's starting to feel empty here.

But it hsa good animation thuough doesn't it? I haven't watched it in ages, but that's the only merit I've ever heard of it having.

No, I say boimanko

Man you suck at being me

Marche claims to be supergay and said he stopped posting it because he stopped reading the mango because the mango went to shit.

Acidfag sucks at everything.

Your enter button broken or something?

The rebuilds have fantastic animation, but why would you watch anime for the animation?

I liked the animation in Kara no Kyoukai even though the story was confusing.

My house is built like a goddamn bunker, I'll be fine, its the aftermath that worries me.

Also, is the yuri done yet?

I'm not sure if you're being ironic.
Is that official or is it some edit?

sauce

This gun b gud

That's great. You should try Space Runaway Ideon.

The show is alright at best, but these days it's overhyped, and the movies attracted the wrong set of people. First two films were okay, but third film was fujobait.

No, but I do look forward to someone have an autistic meltdown about Reddit spacing when the post consists a meme arrow and two short statements

You know, I had no idea what the fuck you were talking about when you first asked, but now I remember the story I was writing. Yeah no, the marathon is done and I ended up deleting the finished story as part of some autistic meta-narrative about how everything comes to and end, nothing matters, and we're all going to die anyway.

The final chapters of the story showed the simulation world coming to an end with the two young yuri protagonists having chosen to stay in their now ruined simulated world and die there because they were too scared to see what had happened to the real world and the rest of humanity

Man… today is way too dark for me. Hurricane starts to hit PR, talk a lot about religious belief which is always a depressing thing to discuss for me, and now this. Why is the world getting darker to me every day? I start to see mentions of death and hopelessness everywhere now. It's awful. I really thought today would be fine after my counselor visit went well.

It's always darkest before the dawn it gets worse

Arkham Knight was not a good game, but beating Harley and carrying her around was fun.

It's actually not nihilistic despite some of it. It tries to tell you to ignore and not think about life's purposelessness. At least that's what I got that from a video tangentially related to J.Peterson. I think

I want more lewds in TV and g ames

What? You expected me to give a review or something?

it's TB's voice and some people don't like him over here

Shit, that reminds me of a doujin I read way back. It was a capeshit oneshot, and the female villain got lovestrucked by the dicking from the hero. Wish I saved that one.

I dont like that faggot either but mocking that journo is funny. Although TB sucks at vidya too

No Marche was super gay and I claimed that. There was more than one person who used to post that manga. I have no idea if Marche still reads it but he doesn't seem to post it anymore and I certainly don't give a shit about it.

That whole movie was surprisingly good, I hope the next batman animated movie is just as good.

put it on youtube
use the cuphead tag

This is amazing.

archive.is/0dj2H
This comment chain is suffering.

This is an old video.

ZQ's shill article list, same assholes and bitches if you look further
archive.is/rKk1i
archive.is/6UwIF
archive.is/0syAF
archive.is/YQxMe

>It's asking players to follow instructions and think for themselves at the same time

the moment you realize that you are a healthy individual in a world of mentaly retarded people

This has to be a shitpost.

stop lying to yourself

archive.is/lEdUf

Based on the third tweet, I refuse to believe that image you posted isn't ironic.

Expect Gawker/Gizmondo to shill for more amnesty archive.is/ebokq their Mexican overlords demand it.

You got me

MOTHERFUCKER

Wew.

Wait, must've missed that one.

MOTHERFUCKER

Wew.

Wait, must've missed that one.

CODEMONKEYS LET ME POST GODDAMMIT

God fucking dammit and I haven't been rused by that in so long

WEW

Nigger are you gay or something? What the fuck is that archive?

thats the point
id never consider myself being healthy and then you read that shit

patience user

Posting is still fucked and breaks your quick reply box by staying on 100% forever plus the post that finally goes through after minutes of waiting doesnt even get recognized as (you)

ah you fucker, it's benis

he mean this one

>Being this fucking NEW
Holyshit. Please tell me you're being ironic? Because Poe's law is strong with your post.

What?

You'd be surprised of the excuses, or how wimpy, some of the people are here. I remember someone making a joke about how this one person he was suppose to meet with cancelled at the last minute because of "rain", and the guy pointed out that the area experiences rain for 345 days out of the entire year.

Half Prince? Actually, have any Chinese comics been adapted to an animated format?

There was also Marriedfag and Fatheranon who posted for a brief time. Also, what happened to that newfag that was newer than I?

Ah, there he is. Thanks for pointing that out:

Anyone have that gif of the birds putting the pegs in while the kid just lifts the lid to the box?

Who is this semen demon?

They're right though, the reviews of those journo assholes affect their livelihood. If they are as bad as Dean then they shouldn't be allowed to review it.

I feel like there's probably been more than one dad here. Which one is that?

I guess we still have a few anons from the beginning, the fact that those threads keep being made is a testament to that. Our mere shitposting keep SJW awake at night, I consider this a victory.

Should that have come as a BIG WARNING SIGN that if any of these guys were found out to be unskilled in games, no one would read their reviews, and then they'd be out of a job due to the site/magazine not making any money off of them?

The one posting about raising his daughter.

This has to be a shitpost.

I thought it might have been the boozey one who talked about leaving half a beard one time or something. That has stuck with me because I keep thinking about how I'd like to shave the left side of my head and the right side of my beard because I would look like an asshole.

I have a theory that since the Doom thing, being bad at game is now the new clickbait. Those sycophants don't care for their reputation as much as they are starving for clicks. Also, they are paid by the word bloggers, a dead-end "career" with no sense of accomplishment attached to it if I ever saw one.

More like "press A while holding right, then press Y at the apex of the jump." But yeah, fucking DSP could figure that shit out, and he insisted that crouch-jumping was an unintended bug in the Source Engine.

Posting is absolute shite right now, it takes 40 secs to load it

Finally back.

And y'all niggas, Bruce Timm included, need fucking Maria for shipping Dick Grayson with Harley Quinn.

I never played Persona 4, but I get the feeling Adachi was right.

Twitter isn't the real world, no matter how hard those social media addict wish it was.

I've wondered about that as well, especially with how prevalent it's been in the last year or so. Polygon and Shack News getting special note. It could also be that these are just the most qualified people on their staff that aren't part of the contracted janitorial service, though.

Holy shit games do not need this much handholding I wish this fag would die. Look at fucking Mario. Those games are easy and they don't even tell you the controls. Lots of people beat them. If you dumb down the games to appeal to dumbasses, they'll just keep getting dumber. WoW showed that pretty clearly over the years.

Well, they're not wrong.

Yes, because I, too, am incapable of critical thinking while following context cues.
This is the shit I hate, when people assume that other people are as retarded as they are. Second pic related.

Not to mention that a long-term study of games that rely heavily on hand-holding against ones that don't has come to the conclusion that hand-holding is literally making people retarded.

It's not surprising. It's kind of like the Google effect, where people have more trouble memorizing stuff because they can just google it.

I thought it was just my shit internet.

Get a clearer image dubsman.

Is there a long-term study on which one is more profitable?

Are they trying to imply that we're the evil godless people here? Sure most of us probably don't agree with or believe in religion but they of all people are against everything righteous that modern religion supposedly tries to preach. They're all hedonistic assholes that'd sleep with each other just for a little star sticker saying they're a winner. The hypocrisy and irony of this stuff somehow still makes my head hurt.

Well, I decided to go to the guy's website, and his claim to fame are low-effort ROM hacks, iOS games, and art he's done over the years. Looking at his portfolio, he's one of the last people I'd ever consider taking advise from on how to design a game.

The only time I've really tolerated handholding is when it's integrated into the beginning of the story. However, after the 10 minute mark, then it starts getting old. Also, most of those games used to have handholding restricted to the Normal and Easy difficulties, but removed them in the harder ones.

Can you get this in better resolution?

5-11 is the worst. There is text, pictures, and an arrow roughly the height of the jump while on the box. Boxed macaroni and cheese has less detailed instructions than that.

This is old, why are you posting this again? thegg.net/opinion-editorial/gamers-dont-let-fascism-happen-to-you-here-we-go-again-sjw-propaganda-in-the-world-of-games/

Adachi WAS right.

Almost forgot that. Glad I didn't.

Semi-related, I actually had a teacher in high school that challenged the class to write instructions on how to make a PB&J sandwich and performed them as literally as possible, just to show how much critical thinking is involved in following instructions. What these people are saying is that they are so retarded that they would do as my teacher did and literally slap a piece of bread jelly-side down on a table because the instructions neglected to mention the other piece of bread.

I'm so goddamn tired of these people. I've never finished a game but if that's what he's done, then even I'm more qualified than him. One of the many things I started but never finished was an attempt at a Castlevania-style game. I played through every one I could get my hands on, all the while taking notes on every aspect of the games' design. Then I realized that I would need an artist and a guy to do music, but I have no money at all because I'm on disability. Plus I have no idea how to QA test.

What's a good chrome fork? I need to use a chrome only add-on, and a secondary browser is useful.

archive.fo/Tj96y

pssh, did they even tried?

vivaldi, iridium, ungoogle-chrome

>Implying I'm not great at strategic analysis

Is this the "we impersonate known posters my copying their posting patterns and memes" thread for the month?

Here you go.

Atheism is associated with fedora tippers in their minds, and the cool liberal thing is to live like a disgusting degenerate but say things like "god bless" or "my prayers are with you" when you want to sound folksy or virtue signal about the latest desert youth shooting up a gay bar.

Because I just saw it. I swear to christ any time I post anything in these threads there are more people complaining about it than not.

I had that assignment too, except it was in elementary school. Did you also have the one where you have the check list of shit to do, but the final point on the list just says you have to do the first 2-10 steps?

I have to say, that's great study work of you. May want to see about doing that with some of my own games just to see why it is that I actually "like" them.
What's the problem?
Plus I have no idea how to QA test.
According to the guy behind Halo: CE's multiplayer, it's a very simple thing to determine. If the player puts down the controller out of frustration when they die, you know you need to change something. But, if they want to continue on after dying, then you're doing something right. However, the one problem with QA testing is that it ends taking a lot of time.

So basically just being huge posers for the sake of virtue signalling? Seems a lot more obvious that's the case to me now.

Nah, it was just the PB&J thing.

How hard is it really to make battle music for a single person?

Just slap a bunch of instruments and musical sounds together in a series of patterns with varying atmospheric intensity then polish the fuck out of it until it sounds natural, right?

You might want to check if it's something new or not, and give more context on where you get it from, we got too many slowpokes in these threads.

No cash, not good with people, and I'm not good at any artsy stuff. I can't QA test because I own only two machines (one barely works and one doesn't), I barely know how to program, and that's pretty much my limit. So I've got probably 200-300 pages of analysis on level design and general aesthetic and enemy attack patterns and player movement sitting in a couple binders in my closet.
No, I mean like finding and fixing bugs.

I know literally nothing about making music. I had fun analyzing the games, but I don't really have the skillset to do anything with that unless I decide to start making (((youtube))) videos about game design.

Some faggots in some casual tournament doing some PSA propaganda, some cuckfeed blogger shared it archive.fo/V7D4J

I can't stand how deliciously cynical and smug this fucker is.

At least 2D world can safely have actual hope.

Have you ever considered making a blog?

I could, but I think the posts would be pretty few and far between. Finding screenshots and such to use as examples. It could be fun as a hobby, I guess.

guess who went under the knife NSFL

You could always use public domain music and then MIDIfy it.

Was Mithos actually right? It's morbid to think about, but I could have seen him potentially acting as a straight up all powerful god among men to stop Lifeless Beings from ever daring to discriminate against each other ever again.

At least, that's what I thought for many years.

And the other two because they would not fit in one post.

You're trying to confuse the situation, honestly. He told you he doesn't want innocent people to die, you just can't handle it because you're an extremist where that's your only goal, to get people killed.

At most, everyone would still call each other faggots, retards and cucks for the same principle reasons they do now except no one would be any race or even alive, period.

Just a bunch of not truly alive bodies basically housing their owner's souls and being able to change physical age at will. Would any of you hate that?

archive.is/7s7g4
archive.is/DFxQr

I think you've confused the situation even more. Can you explain to me how you came to that conclusion? Genuinely curious.

archive.is/szWEB
archive.is/0syAF

They're not even hiding the fact that FemFreq is just a shill network anymore.

Why doesn't anyone go after England, or Canada, or any of the other countries that happily supported him? Bush didn't do it alone.

were they ever hiding it?

Don't LW1 and LW2 secretly hate each other though?

In other words:

Early on, yeah. Then Trump happened.

No, you're thinking of them hating Wu for stealing the spotlight and not being their pet tranny. Chelsea and Anita have a mutually beneficial relationship to further each other's professional victimhood.

Funny how they had no problems with executive orders under Obama, but scream bloody murder when Trump does it.

Stop fussing over every single literally who post. Social media is unhealthy and makes you angry at the pettiest shit.

Maybe, but they make big bucks off of each other. Both LW and LW2 hate LWU though.

''But, Obama was against immigration, like how Clinton was going to build a wall. Trump is just stealing ideas from the Democratic Party.

Estrogen is a hell of a drug.

Bitches of the same feather, screeches together.

They're stealing slogans from pizza parlors, FDR and of course Trump's MAGA movement, "A Better Deal" yeah, fucking right.

Pretty sure it's just ironic.

So how's everyone doing tonight right now? I'm fucking miserable and horribly frustrated. Hope anyone on the Florida coast is prepared and ready for the oncoming storm. It'll probably die down compared to how Puerto Rico is getting hit but still. Want people to stay safe.

archive.is/Buwog

Start archiving and keep those compilated, a massive shill for that book is coming.

How many pen names does Chelsea have? Christ Almighty.

That was predicted months ago.

I think I found a new type of shadowban.

I wonder how it will end… again.

archive.is/O1bDf

Isn't this illegal?

For the last time Chelsea, putting a memory stick in your arm does not make you a cyborg.

archive.is/P4p6n
Journalism is fine

I love how all these shill pieces just talk about how fucking awesome and rad and super-cool she supposedly is, and barely even touches on the shit they're trying to promote.
Also really love how all the promo pics are either Dreamworks Face or Resting Bitch Face.

It's why Corporate America is kvetching hard, use them as a shield to hide their shady employment practices while having good PR with the diversity shield.

That goblin needs to go. How he managed to weasel his way into another position of power after killing Penny Arcade Report with his personal witch hunts is beyond me, even with GameJournoPros.

Crash override is still a very cringy name.

Laws are racist, the important thing is that hiring illegal immigrants makes Tim Cook feel good about himself.

Have you seen the rough draft leaks? This is someone who obfuscates their shit personality by spouting 80's pop culture references like they're a Ready Player One character.

The sequel will be snow crash

And, it will have a shocking twist to it, Zoe becomes a man.

Got my package from the amiami store, and swapped my nendoroids' bodies for office work suit bodies though it makes me wish they had a busty office uniform for nendroids like Galko. Hope you feel better user, and hopefully the storm dies down soon.

dat pic

Actually I've heard that tips to ICE do, in fact, produce results. Wonder if Cook will learn that the law does, in fact, apply to him.
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

That sounds pretty pleasant. I'm still waiting on a figure to come in. Never really considered a nendoroid though. As for feeling better, I just really need someone to talk to already. There's some big life issues that have been tearing me up for a while.

archive.fo/lb1as

That's exactly what he wants. Imagine the shitshow if ICE shows up there and takes everyone, we would never hear the end of it.

And this would be bad… how?

He broke the law. I'm sure its to virtue signal to their customers, but it would just reinforce that they are scummy. Of course, you should also never let them forget the apple factory in China that installed nets to prevent suicides instead of improving working conditions.

You know that YOU fucked up that even slowbeef ripped the living shit out of you.

kys nigger

Considering there is nothing you could actually do against the reapers he was right, shame the ME3 ending was such a massive asspull.

archive.is/PbC4J

Someone involved with Depression Quest making a false equivalence. This guy cheated on his girlfriend for Zoe, Chloe was her name

Same with her game, there will be a push to shill that when it get's more complete.

I feel bad for his girlfriend.

Have a mirror.

He would make a spectacle out of it. Imagine how many other business men, CEO's, whatever would feel inspired to fund more shit like antifa, BLM, Hillary astroturfing shills (forgot the name of it) and crap to destabilize the government even more so they can finally push Trump out and insert whoever makes their profits bigger

Correct The Record?

Shareblue?

The very fact that they assemble their products in China to cut labor costs and STILL charge a premium for half decent smartphones and 2GB RAM laptops should be fucking illegal. In any small business that sells an assortment of products, the direct and indirect costs of labor required to make the product is used to calculate the selling price, but that principle goes out the fucking window if you're a giant corporation. Now you can afford to piss away your labor costs and then raise the selling price beyond all reason because Applefags are braindead retards

You know, real estate in Southern California is the same way. A friend of mine owns and rents out properties across LA and some of the buildings she rents out aren't built up to code. As in, no smoke alarm, no fire extinguisher, not even a peephole on the front doors. She rents that shit out for $3000 a month and people flock to it all the time because there's so many Nigs, Spics, and illegal assortments of both looking for a place to live. I saw another property a few years ago built a stone's throw away from a major freeway, which is also right next to a major road running parallel to it, and they were going for $3200. That's fucking house rent in SoCal

No one anywhere is charging in accordance to the labor required to build what they're selling, nor the upkeep or just for plain sustainability's sake. When it comes to real estate, if one asshole raises rent to $3000 for a property that isn't really worth more than $2200, everyone else will raise their rent to match and no one will complain because the cities are too densely packed and there's too many illegals for anyone to argue otherwise

And when it comes to corporate kikes, they just like to reduce labor costs to nothing and then raise the selling price as if they hired respectable, educated, above minimum wage earning citizens working full time and receiving health benefits to build their shit, shoddy, fragile as a baby's cock garbage products

Iphone screens crack if you breathe on them, the material they use to make their chargers tears itself apart before even a year of use, and every Apple computer is fitted with a set of irregular screws so that the plebs can't open up their own computer and fix it themselves. Can't have the goyim practicing autonomy, we need to force a reason upon them to visit the Apple Store™ so we can overcharge them for the maintenance on their overpriced garbage!

Fuck yes I'm mad, and you should be mad too. Everyone is getting gamed and kiked every single day, and on top of all of this, the country at large can't seem to figure out that people who undertake an illegal voyage into a country they had no right to immigrate to actually are criminals and the country has every right to deport them. Plus it looks like the conservatives are going to shoot for something akin to Reagan amnesty instead of just ending DACA, kicking all 800,000 illegals who got free educations out, and then getting the wall built

We're getting fucked in every direction and no one will fucking do anything about it JESUS FUCK

Eh, there were non ass pull solutions. If worst came to worst you could just put large groups of people in stasis for a few hundred years while the Reapers killed the majority of people. Anything's better than: let's just all die. Because that's what would have happened. How is that a solution? He might as well have advocated that everyone shot themselves. He was also literally under their mind control.

Don't forget that the factory owner also brought exorcists in because he was under the impression that the employees were killing themselves because of evil spirits possessing them, and not the fact that he treated them like trash.

Funny how all the same creeps and scumbags just crawled out the woodwork this week.

Then report them to ICE. All the info you need is publicly available.

You're right, shame they didnt actually go through with what the writers wanted the reapers to be.

this one

CTR changed their name to Shareblue after people got wise to their shilling.

archive.is/gKpwq
We narrative now

That video gives me a
HEH, GAMERS
vibe, but that might be because it's a goon.

How the hell do people live anymore with these fucking insane prices on everything? Do people really pay 3000+ on shit housing and small apartments? How do they afford that shit unless they dont pay taxes at all?

Everywhere else isn't liberal enough. They should be encouraged to stay because if they go anywhere else they'll just turn it into another shithole like the one they came from.

Isnt it getting kinda bad all over the country except in really remote locations?

And don't forget Microsoft, because they're not giving up their illegal employees either

archive.is/H4hUa

The original idea was retarded too and also relied entirely on one end-game choice. It was as retarded, sure, but it was still plenty retarded. The Reapers didn't need to be anything, because the story wasn't about them. They didn't need to be anything other than a powerful, unknowable force. The drama was about how the characters reacted to it and dealt with it.

Unfortunately Microsoft wasn't as retarded as Apple here. They only imply they hire illegals, not outright state it.

Nigs and Spics tend to make money in other ways. Not really illegal ways, but ways in which the origin of the money they make can't be proven via bank statements or traced otherwise, so no, it's not taxed. They manage to scrape up rent and then most likely pay for food with welfare money because they can say they aren't making enough to pay for food anyway

That seems pretty clear to me

Thanks for the heads up. I thought Shareblue and CTR were two different organizations under Hillary for the longest time.

They don't. They live in cucksheds until they've built up enough of a reputation to move to a liberal city within a red state that they can proceed to fuck up with the exact same policies that ruined their home state.

Miss that bit. Off with their heads!

archive.fo/lDd2r

this place is really held together with duct tape, isn't it

Oh look at that.

Duct tape and the dark power of the Alacrity Daemon.

archive.is/wnY8Y

archive of thread in question:
archive.is/7ng2t

archive.is/m8vQm

LW wizened up, she isn't using any hashtag to shill her book. Too bad, we could have some fun flooding it telling people to buy Milo's book instead

Perhapse the desert will swallow them.

fug :DDD

this is what happens when you arrest antifa

What next?

The fire rises.

A persecution for some crate of gold, featuring a soldier covered in scars a native American woman and a prisoner who is also a escape master.

Wait, he's back? Oh god, it's gonna last two minutes isn't it?

I'm really enjoying it, but I hate how all the chrome forks handle multiple tabs.

Earthquake, calling it.

Whoa, whoa, what?
I know there was two fires in Colorado, but where else are wildfires happening?
Washington D.C. goes into lock down?

Los Angeles.

There was a bad one around LA before it got rained out.

I think its still going. The one in LA I think.

The one around here got rained on, but i havent seen news about the LA one. Im just gonna guess that its still burning.

You can stack tabs on top of others

memeteor finnaly hits

Los Angeles and Montana (It will take more than a measly wild fire to kill Ben "Into the Oven" Garrison)

I'm aware, but it's pointless since all of them are from the same site and I open and close them rather quickly. Having the tabs listed on the side takes up a fair amount of space. FF forks let's you scroll through them after you have enough, not squish them together. And palemoon left the tab list/tile feature which is nice for jumping around real quick.

I think I heard there was one in Washington, caused by some kid throwing M-80s off a bridge.

anyone wanna hear about the time I fingered hex at a Sydney night club?
archive.fo/szWEB#selection-3969.0-3969.12

Where the hell do kids get m-80s?

Wild fire season lately, and source on that M-80 thing.

oh for the record Hex got her job at good game because she was fucking someone working on the show so her and LW have a lot in common

Constantly changing identities is something Borderlines like Chelsea Valkenberg* of the Valkenburg Family do like she did with Eron in the Zoe post

Trying to find it, heard from someone who lives up there.

Ah, found it, it was the Portland fire, not the Seattle one.
archive.is/iSzoi

Oh well, Hope the fire rises towards the coastal shithole cities of Jew York and San Cis-No

I do that whenever possible. Fuck that scumbag, and fuck all the other scumbags defending her, like the piece of shit who cheated on his girlfriend with her while he was doing all the legwork for Depression Quest.

The La Tuna's fire, right? Last I heard its still going on.

Nothing else needs to be said.

No, I think it needs to be said that he also cheated on his girlfriend with Chelsea. She likes to whine about "slut shaming" when it comes to her transgressions, but the people she fucked aren't perfect angels, either. Sociopaths fucking other sociopaths.

I don't get it.

LOL

There was one real close, so close that i could see and smell the smoke.

Is this guy also the same one who helped "code" the "game"? Three people to make that shit, are you fucking kidding me

Seriously, I thought he was arrested for Twitter crimes.

But Chelsea also claims that she was the main programmer, passed out coding it, and had to be revived by paramedics. Because apparently HTML that literally writes itself is super-duper difficult for real, guys!

What good will? And why would autographing books ruin that

Probably signing it with "go fuck yourself." You know how Goons are.

Bitch, you're a pawn in a much grander game. Quit thinking you're the nobility when you're nothing more than the disposable chaff.
That trip to the UN should've fucking cemented that.

something is up
archive.is/sxt5N

ANITA DOES IT AGAIN. I still remember the fuss she made over how females sat.

It should have been cemented when that Social Autopsy chick said "I have literally never heard of you" after Chelsea finished listing off her "accomplishments" in her attempt at co-opting Social Autopsy for CON. And the fact that Social Autopsy chick caught her red-handed sending harassment by giving her a private email address that suddenly got flooded with racist hatemail from "GamerGate."

Place your bets, will this be of actual significance, or just dirty laundry.

archive.is/QwHlK

I feel like I should know who Tyler Valle is. I have no clue what he did.

This just reeks of niggerposting.

Who let a 12 year old from Holla Forums write for TechRaptor/NicheGamer?

Apparently, he started working for the site back in late April (Going by article dates).
archive.fo/PCv8G
techraptor.net/content/author/tvalle

Jesus, that's some real rage issues going on there.

Whoops, wrong post

Carl, of course it's him, but wasn't he let go a couple of years because he couldn't fucking control his rage?

I like him

And of course, the one picture someone has of the fucker shows that he has lazy eye and might be inbred.

archive.is/LS4XT
It's funny because Carl's edgy persona is just a cover for the fact that he's a total fucking cuck.

Oh Jesus.

CHECK IT OUT MORTY, I TURNED MYSELF INTO A CUCK

CUCK-A-LUBB DUBB DUBB

I honestly couldn't have thought of a description near as good a this one. The guy doesn't seem like he's capable of holding a conversation or an actual argument.

If you'd show me a screencap of this guy harassing someone (an LW or other sjw), I'd think it'd be fake or falseflag. Jesus.

he's screaming at someone right now who I suspect it's actually a bot and whose last tweet was in 2016

Wait what was wrong about how they sat before?

"Enforced negative gender stereotypes," if I remember right. So now you get "manspreading womyn" instead of "woman sitting comfortably."

it was too feminine and reflected how girls in real life sat too much

Someone could have the seat next to her, damn her cuntspreading.

Hang on a second, she's sitting on air, isn't she? How is she not falling sitting like that?

Wasn't masculine enough?

It was lady like so therefore is was uncomfortable, sexist and oppressive.

I assume they sat in a feminine fashion and we can't have females acting like females, they have to act like men in order to be "real" women.

No horse benis. Post ara.

Gods, I could have fucking become this if I didn't learn to forcibly restrain my rage?

I might have to punch you.

Get off the net and onto a noose, Carl.

Punching faggot/cunt smokers isn't an uncommon sentiment.

Hey it could be one of those thousand year old vampires, ageless temple spirits or one of those loli looking 60 year old grannies I hear existing in japan.
I wish I still had my porn caps of all three of those to post.

Cocky loli aunts is the only way to go.

Nothing wrong with hating smokers.

But you don't punch lolis you fucking edgy cunt faggot douche cunt meany-face bully

I won't punch the loli, I'll punch whoever non anime girl gave it to her.

Yes, I have double standards. It's such a guilty pleasure.

You might remember him for being kind of a long-winded sperg. He burnt out on GG a while back because it was apparently impossible for him not to go on those 8-10 hour long "debate" streams almost every day

Did they fuck up and make a dry horse cock?

FUCK ME
I remember now. He had the phoenix wright avatar, right?

That's him.

That's tragic. Why even debate? Just bluntly, sternly refute with facts and respond with insults appropriately and deserving if the other side becomes a retarded, obnoxious shit.

Someone called?

Thats better.

get some new pictures you fucking mong

If you're into the super deformed cuteness, nendroids are pretty nice to get once in a while.
What kind of figure?
Sorry to hear that user, and hope things settle out soon. If you need something to clear up your mind, cleaning like wiping the dust off of a desk or window usually helps

that body just doesnt work, the boobs are so small
my statue arrived at the post office today but dont have a car to pick it up and the box is so huge so cant walk back with it despite just being around the corner

No, of course I wouldn't ever punch the loli, just whoever gave her the cigarette that isn't a cute not shit person anime girl, let alone a Christmas Cake.

Rent a dolly.

I live in a bloody tiny country town with like 100 people living in it

I just dont wanna carry a huge box tbh

Please don't hand out that kind of contraception here again.

Yeah, these ol bodies work best with non busty nendoroids. I'll definitely use the female bodies for the Akko nendoroid, and pic related which I preordered two days ago. Though it's disappointing that good smile didn't make a busty office lady body for this set. You get six bodies, one is a secret male body with a rose bouquet, but theres no secret body for the females.

unpack you're waifu at the office and carry her home

I got other stuff in the box aswell
I can bloody wait 2 days so no big deal

I can't get over that the qt school shooter in that pic is using a tacticooled 10/22.

btw some fucking commie posted on my board last night being a faggot tripfag saying bla bla bla socialistism is cool dumb fuck shit

so I banned him

Commies, will they ever learn

They're commies. I think you answered your own question.

Do we still have them. I remember before mark banned tripfagging we had a few of them. They must have fucked off to ERP.

no one can trip on Holla Forums
but my board i never turned it off because eh dont care

Can you still claim abandoned boards? I tried to get >>>/handyman/ but it just leads me to a 404 page.

id say contact word chimp

We all know val is such a piece of shit
but ya wanna know what annoys me most about him, Wakfu sub team needs people amd val is such a fucking faggot who always tries to worm his way i to literally every project ever
But the ONLY fucking one he would ever be useful for would be wakfu and he refuses to help

fuck you val you fucking frog faggot I am glad you will be raped by mussies soon

Sup, Marche.
Admiral here, I herd you got dieded by being sucked into horsepussy

What

Somehow repeating digits occur when mentioning Marche death by horsepussy
archive.is/S8ktE

Good evening, faggots!

No one asked me faggot, not even you you furry cunt
not like I have enough competence there to help much anyway

You know french

Disgusting

archive.fo/Difck

archive.is/HSkDZ

She's cute as fuck, but being a centaur is a deal breaker.

How the fuck are you waifufags even supposed to romantically embrace during intercourse?

Honestly, there aren't any good answers to that.

Is new bread being prepared yet?

At this post rate we won't need another bread for another few hours

I guess.
At least summerfags are gone.

You think any of the little faggots are at least calling out "SJW" shit?

Probably.
Generation Zombie should be fine.
I don't know what will happen to Generation Alpha or Apocalypse.

The fucking Sakura one?

I need to do some eviscerating?

I guarantee if we tear down femishit and mudshit within the next few years, the world quickly becomes a better place and we now have more fucking reason to get along just so this shit never happens again.

Yep. I don't even like the series but they don't even talk about the gameplay, just the art.

Supposedly the most conservative generation after a while. Not sure how they'll flourish when this current generation is salting the earth, but as long as there is free-flow of ideas and expression, I'm sure they'll do fine.

Pathetic fucking retards. There needs to be a much stronger stigma towards ones asshurt about Japan and 2D in particular.

how anti free speech of you

I run my board with an iron fist

You know what? You can be a faggot, but good fucking riddance. Because you know retards shouldn't have any say in shit.

What the hell is wrong with that thing's philtrum? Have a fixed version

Tumblr is not good at art

I'm preparing the bread. Anything you want me to add before we proceed to the next bread?

Change the link of item 6 in "current tasks" to this one archive.fo/ii01W

Nice big anime tiddies and yuri.

Hurricane warning

What's this about? Give me what the title should be.

Thanks for the info. I may see about getting it.

In the first title, Sakura Spirit (Which is the only one of the series that I've played), there really isn't any gameplay. It's a kinetic visual novel with only two points in the final quarter of the title where the MC makes a choice. So, outside of the visuals, the only other thing to comment about are the audio and the story (And, screw whatever the story has to say because women in fitting and slightly revealing clothing have noopinions worth contributing :^) ).

Also, the art in the title does come across as the most legit "Anime" style graphics I've seen for a Western title, but the characters are also a little plastic looking.

"Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations"

Done AND done. Thank you. Now, check my dubs!

just copy item number 6 on this thread and change the link

this

WORRY.JPG
How are you anons doing? What happened?
did the hurricane force out some anons?
Also came here to see what was the consensus on the DACA situation. I'm personally in an awkward spot, as my younger brother has an incredible and great friend, who's incredibly smart and hardworking. He refuses financial aid because he's undocumented but still is doing fantastically in college. I know his heart would be broken if his friend gets deported…
And there's a lot of people like this in DACA. I know their parents broke the law, but this is like marching out kids to their death.

archive.is/ZaKft

Wrestling-user, have you seen Tiger Mask W?
It's great fun.

Are they trying to "empower" womyn with this shit? You know how SJW's always look at sexy girls in a game and go "no woman in real life is this hot"? Show this to a real woman and she'll tell you that this girl sits like a total retard.

I'm definitely going to start watching that anime soon. Them featuring New Japan proresu stars makes me hype for that series! You can count on me watching that pretty soon!

Wait, people will be sent back? I thought it was only the program being ended. Well that's fucked up

Bravo furfag.

watch the 70s one first

Yuck.

We banned the trap fags and other derailers.

Wew.

Oh, just fine. If you're referring to the winding-down, it's because school started for a lot of people about a week ago.
There were a couple saying they were inconvenienced by it.
DACA is coming to an end, there's no question about it. And, no matter how you spin it, you're friend is here illegally. While people can hoot and holler about how unfair it is for the people who actually are ambitious, isn't it also unfair to prevent people already here (Whether born here, or legally immigrated here) from having the privileges they're suppose to have as a citizen of the U.S.? If you want someone to blame for this, blame both the guy's parents for putting him in this position in the first place, and blame the politicians for allowing this shit to go on. This never should have happened in the first place, but it did, and now we have to own up to it. No, it's not going to win us any friends. But, we're also a country built on laws, and those laws exist for a reason. Violating those laws for any reason do result in a punishment despite the intention of it.

And, on top of that, we're also facing a cultural crisis in the U.S. where, on top of the illegals coming from Central America, you also have the ones from Africa, and China, and numerous other countries who are subverting the laws we have in place. There is no "Winning move" to all of this, it's either all or nothing. And, as evidenced by the actions Congress took during the Reagon years, the only real choice is to get rid of it all together.

Also, for bonus points, it should be noted that DACA ONLY applies to people 17 years of age or older. No one under that age can apply for the program.

archive.fo/dT8EX
jamiedupree.blog.statesman.com/2017/09/05/changes-on-daca-wont-lead-to-an-immediate-end-of-the-dreamer-immigrant-program/

The everyone talks about it, it was implied DACA was how illegals managed to keep their kids in the states, not their young adults. This is news to me.

They are a drawfag you fucking mong

Ah, I thought you typoed.

so it is only starts after march 2018 and only targets people that didn't born in america?

Apparently, it's also come out that majority of the people in DACA are around age of 26, meaning that even when program started 5 years ago, a lot of these people were already considered adults. The whole point of making this "About the kids" is a big farce.

>…and only targets people that are illegally in america?

FTFY, This doesn't apply to legal immigrants.

Bread is in the oven.

archive.fo/x79g1

I see

T H I C C like a hog. She's even close to having a snout like one

The program age requirements are more complicated:
You had to be 16 or younger when you entered illegally, and you had to be under 31 when the program was enacted in 2012. So in other words, the oldest eligible person could have been born in 1981, as long as they entered illegally before 1997.

Kamen Rider figuart. Particularly a Gaim figure.

Yeah I've gotten/have been too lazy for my own good. A busy body is a sounder mind. Unless you work too much and destroy yourself. But I don't think I have to worry about overworking.

If there are OC fags around, make some infographs regarding how feminists' redefine beauty versus how majority of the people sees it, whether in real life or video games. Just a suggestion, post it on the next bread!

Start your morning with some freshly baked bread!

the only one getting raided here is you mom haha