Florida bro here

Florida bro here.

Hurricane is gonna fuck us real good. May be my last night on earth. Recommend me a game to go out playing.

Other urls found in this thread:

scratch.mit.edu/projects/88537021/
archive.is/UqFRt
aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/hurdat/All_U.S._Hurricanes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raising_of_Chicago
myweb.fsu.edu/jelsner/temp/HHITProject/HHITyears/1804/storm2_pt3_ludlum.pdf
leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.013.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Flower

Life Is Strange

A noose, you worthless welfare-sucking spic

Half Life 2

here you go bro
scratch.mit.edu/projects/88537021/

Sell all of your gaming hardware, buy a lemon. Drive as far west as your remaining gasoline fund would allow.

West Central FL here coming in at 12ft above sea level. I'm not worried, since we haven't had a hurricane here in ~100 years with high enough winds to really tear shit up, and there's no real risk of flooding, but you sea level fucks are screwed. Say your prayers, Juan.

If by some miracle your PC survives they'd better find your body in front of an eroge

Disaster: Day of Crisis.
Stay safe, bro.

Why can't you faggots into dikes? With the amount of hurricanes you murricans get you'd think it'd be something high on your priority list.

t. Dutchy

lol

Look at this map. There are no dikes to build for a giant flat peninsula right at sea level.

Why not just drive as far up as you can and get a motel room for a couple days? You do have a portable vidyamachine , right?

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Hatred

You deserve it

funny way to spell california

Shitposting aside, Wave Race or Hydro Thunder or similar, as a last middle finger to Poseidon.

I hate this state's weather. It is particularly bad near Indianapolis where all the snow passes to the north and all the rain passes to the south. Just get sun and wind here.

Don't get a game over.

what is the best state in your opinion?

Maine/Vermant/New Hampshire have the least amount of muds (96%+ white) so one of those.

It is going to hit FL at a category 4, you aren't going to die yet OP.

Not him but Washington or Vermont are god-tier, pretty much every other state sucks

Fug, Vermont*

Sounds to me like you guys just don't want to try.
And we yet did that being well below sea level.

I want to bet all the money spent on cleaning up the mess those storms make would fund a decent dike around at least the lowest parts.

Play Touhou. Enter Gensokyo.

Ecco the Dolphin, because your new home is going to be the ocean.

isn't Vermont liberal central though?

Fire up a flight sim that pulls real time weather data and ride the lightning.

I get around it by not living anywhere near sea level. In any case, the Florida coastline is over a thousand miles long. It's not comparable to the Netherlands. Not that I don't agree that they should build something if they're going to continue living in hurricane alley.

Montana if you're looking for not having a nanny state controlling your life, New Hampshire otherwise.

its a wrap.

play stalker with atmosfear, change the weather settings so rain is always on and set blowout occurance to max

That's a tornado, nigga. Guy that filmed that lived, but his wife downstairs died.

Hurricanes are slower but fuckhuge and full of water.

OP at least get a few sandbags for your doors and some planks for your windows if its not too late. Make sure you have some sealed food on 2F and maybe some first aid stuff handy.

Even if you survive, the aftermath is gonna suck

I'm in Florida, too. Tampa Bay area. You should just leave the state on Thursday or Friday. Depending on how Irma progresses, I may go stay with relatives in Georgia for a few days. Thank God I have renter's insurance.

About half of us are white.

Of course, but as far as I know the only difference is scale. Well, and the fact that you guys are actually hit by hurricanes all the time, but our dikes and delta works are actually built to withstand fuckhuge storms no one has ever witnessed.

F

Tornadoes are common occurrences during hurricanes.

my fellow Florida bro, if we die let us ride our alligators into Valhalla

I'd rather ride a manatee, because they're cute.

Gas the hurricanes

Irma should be down to cat 4 by the time it approaches Florida. If you stick it out, play New Vegas. You'll be sick of water, and a desert will be a nice change.
Polite sage for frequent posts.

Subnautica. Get practicin' bro.

The 9mm game. I've heard that it's quite fun.

The Gulf of Mexico is pretty shallow.

Our gators shall glide the 180mph winds

Praying it hits you all hard, honestly.

Do you have brain damage?

Methinks I detect a salty shitskin.

I think I was justified in my use of the term "other countries".

Put a fan at max speed on your porch to repeal the Hurricane

I'va always wondered how can anyone live here know these can happen

I'd rather live in a third world country rather than in this valley of hell

I'm whiter than anyone living in Florida, though I think the average Turk would be whiter than them.

The particular area of Florida that I live in has never been hit by a bad hurricane. At most we've had moderate flooding.
That doesn't mean I don't take hurricanes seriously, though. It's a question of when, not if. But most of the time, even in hurricane season, I don't have to worry.

I'm pretty white. And I rarely go outside, and never to the beach. My brothers are blond and blue-eyed. I'm blond but brown-eyed.
Polite sage for doublepost.

Not only that, but why they keep re-building the same weak-ass little wooden houses that can get torn to shreds by a fart in the exact same locations where they just got fucked by a tornado. You'd think they would at least try to build something that can survive a storm rather than keep doing the same thing over and over wondering why it all keeps getting destroyed.

Ah, you are just ignorant. Gotcha.

Nobody cares about the people, though.

I thought texas was the one being hit with hurricanes? are all of america getting fucked by the weather or something?

Not anything north of Houston/south Florida is getting fucked by hurricanes.

Considering it's not making US landfall until at least Saturday, you have a few nights left.

Texas (and Louisiana) just got hit by a pretty big hurricane. This is a new one, that hasn't hit the US yet.
We don't usually get two big storms so close together.

Floridanon here. Kill me.

St. Pete

Groriush nippon shovred dis probrem many moons agro.

I think you need to consult a dictionary, friendo.

There's 2 or 3 medium hurricanes a year and a pretty big one every 2 or 3 years.

Clearwater.

Forgot image.

Yep, that. Plus I'm rocking a couple month's worth of Mountain House w/ clean water, plenty of guns and ammo, and we have pretty reasonable self defense laws here. If a hurricane really comes knocking, I'll bug out. If a nigger comes knocking thinking he's going to loot, he'll be introduced to my lovely custom shop AKM.

Hahah, oh wow. Sorry to hear it, fam.

Ayy, how's it goin' Tyrone?

Stay safe Lizard

They probably think that God protect them

lee

Next movie: Gatornado

I was referring to your summation of the demographics residing in Florida, mi amigo.

u'll be fine m8, a puny rotatin' wind will be not enough to put a stop to the infamous florida man.

Well that's what happens when you decide to build on top of a giant slow moving river.

The Flame in the Flood
But seriously.. Get the fuck out, Florida bro. Gather up as much non-perishable foods and water and you can get and start hiking.

This is meant for earthquakes, although working with the values the japs place on human life and private property this should work just as well for them in the case of a tornado. Rebuild the flats around the intact core, replace dead salarymen.

Board up your windows, get in your car, and LEAVE. How many times does this need to be said?

I fucking hate how many blacks are here. It's literally the case that everybody in southeast Pinellas is black. I need to get out of this city, somewhere rural.

Honestly considering bugging out. I don't have any bug out plans prepared though.

They should get the fuck out of Florida tbh

>Live in Central Florida
>Probably know that Hurricane Irma may hit the center as they show it on Channel 9
If that happens, then I am gone.
All you can do is pack and pray.

I doubt your house would be looted. That mostly seems to happen to retailers. I have a PTR-91 just in case, though.

Japanese structures actually used to include a lot to protect from the local environment, like houses in snowy areas having their beams bound with rope to flex in the wind and angled exterior walls to protect from rain and snow, or some southern island houses being build a bit below ground level with walls and trees surrounding the property to protect from harsh winds.
What do we do? We build the same cheap modular shitboxes absolutely everywhere without a second thought.

Its not even here yet faggot, its hitting us in a few days. Dont make me find you, dress you in girls clothes and fuck your tight boy ass.

If both of us combine our energy to give to Tom Terry, he will protect us.

delete this

You know it to be true.

Doesn't get much dumber than that. There's a reason practically everyone in tornado alley has a storm cellar, and failing that you're supposed to shelter in a first floor bathtub or closet.

If you're in central FL the worst that will happen is some wind damage to shingles and trees, maybe localized flooding. Is this your first big hurricane? You're insulated from the worst as long as you're more than 10 miles inland. Storm surge is what really fucks things up and washes houses off their foundations.

That's almost 50% non-white, fam.

Anyways, I hope anons don't die, as the userbase is already pretty shitty.

Realistically speaking, the easiest time/place to loot would be upper-floors of rich suburbs. If you're presented with a shiny gun, tell them you're going door-to-door checking for survivors/injured.

But, naturally, niggers are niggers and just loot the same 20 electronics stores in the CBD.

If I had it, I'd post the thread where user revealed he fucked a dead 12 y/old boy after Katrina.

I have a bit of Florida pride just because it's my home state, but things here are bonkers.

I remember that post. That was kinda fucked up.

Manhunt 2

Florida is a shithole, I hope it sinks into the sea.

Here in Tarpon we've got 5% blacks, and are supposedly 95% "white", but they count the frankly ridiculous amount of turks greeks and mestizos as white on the census. Not bad crime-wise though, at least in my neighborhood. On the other hand, driving through St. Pete is like rolling through Harlem. You really should get the fuck out of there.

Excellent taste.

That's rough, but if it means survival, you can accomplish far more than you realize. Even if it means going several days without clean water and eating nothing but jerky and peanuts, your body will force you to live.

Even if all you can do is pack up most of your valuables in a car and drive as far north as traffic will allow, it's better than staying in the direct line of the hurricane.

Nah. I was still here when Matthew hit the East Coast. If it hits the center, there will be nothing left.

UT04.
See how far you can get into the career mode before either you or the electricity dies.

That's a meme, surely. Unless you mean flipping it upside down like a shield, you'd just get hit by debris.

Bathrooms are where the vast majority of deaths are in natural disasters due to a lack of ventilation, lots of shattering items (glass, ceramics etc), lack of escape routes (most bathrooms have a single entrance and high/small windows) and a whole host of other problems.

You're warned to only use the bathroom as a last-resort. A bed is alright if it has a metal frame or stocky wooden frame that's low to the ground, but the easiest defense is not being there at all. Kitchen tables are a meme and kitchens/dining rooms also have lots of glass/ceramics in them that cause lacerations.

t. emergency responder that taught this shit to people and responded to deaths in disasters

My cousins in Miami lived through Hurricane Andrew. They watched the roof of their house get blown away. They were lucky to survive. I know that at least one of them still has nightmares about it.

Thanks, friendo. I like it a lot. 7.62 NATO rounds are too expensive, though.

I'm not in the bad areas and live next to one of the better schools. The neighborhood I'm in is white enough that I'm not dead yet.

Found my old Gameboy Advanced SP the other day. Did they ever make mobile chargers for these things? trying to keep it somewhat Holla Forums related Also bought me a Mossberg 500 the other day. Gonna buy some extra ammo and water in an hour or two.

Gorge yourself with Spaghetti-O's until you can't eat anymore. If you die, your bloated corpse will burst with Spaghetti-O's, surprising the rescue crew of the animals pecking on your carcass.

obligatory

Buy a USB charger for the GBA and a $3 cigarette lighter charger.

>I live in central Florida, and my name is also Juan.
Wha-what do you know user?

So you've realized that there is a white majority now? Cool, we are making progress from your previous stance.

Well I'm fucked. I can't decide if should move everything upstairs in case of flooding, or everything downstairs in case the roof gets blown off.

The theory is that a bathtub is iron, provides shelter against wind-driven debris flying horizontally, and braces against falling lumber if your house disintegrates. I forgot to mention covering yourself with a blanket or mattress. I've never been through a tornado, though, this is just one of the things I was taught like 30 years ago. I guess it's similar to how they tell you to lie flat in a ditch if there is absolutely no shelter available.

I'd say move it upstairs. If the roof gets blown off, you're fucked and out of money anyway. Unless your belongings are worth more than a new roof (which is at least $10,000). Good luck.

Lads, when I drive north to Georgia, should I try to take my physical vidya library with me?

What the fuck did you do?

Are you shooting steel at least? Can get bulk steel cased for 40-45¢/rd off SGAmmo, for example. Still twice as expensive as steel 7.62x39 or 5.56, but not terribly expensive for a full-rifle cartridge, and better than shooting brass dollar bills.

Details!

Take everything that you truly couldn't stand losing.

If you leave, just go to your probation officer and turn yourself in for violating the order.
They won't prosecute you for disobeying the order to prevent your death/injury, and even if they did you could probably start an action against them.
Handing yourself in is better as they see you're obeying it and not trying to get away with it.

Or, you could just ring up the probation officer and ask them what to do in this situation.

Lying flat in a ditch is fairly good for strong winds, as there's minimal horizontal area for the wind to catch on you, and any large debris would be caught by the higher earth around you.
Ditches only work when there's minimal trees around (due to roots being uplifted and branches crashing down) and can be made better by placing a heavy car (not a shitty sedan) or farming machinery over the top and crawling underneath to enter the hole.

Bathtub with a mattress sounds better, but I'd still feel safer if it was upturned. Of course, can't be done if it's bolted down, and if it's too light, there's a risk it will be blown sideways, but that risk exists no matter the orientation.

Shame on you for even considering it user.

Holy shit that's terrifying. Like a fucking horror movie.

Puerto Rican

You fucking transplants disgust me. If you're on the coast, get a hotel inland. Or, if you're not a Yankee faggot, buy some booze and welcome the storm. You weak faggots do this all the time for nothing; two weeks without power isn't the end of the goddamn world. Remember to fill buckets so you can flush your shitter.

It don't matter user…

Of course. Why is that even a question?

This is good advice, but for the wrong reason. Basic homeowner insurance will cover a roof, windows, etc and damage related to it. Flood insurance is extra and most people don't have it, so exposing belongings to the area more likely to qualify for insurance replacement is a good idea. Of course, it doesn't matter if the flood water reaches the roof.

Yeah. PTR chews up casing anyway.
Jesus Christ, I must be retarded then. Will keep this in mind for the future. Thank you!

I just don't want to be the next Florida Man.
The "Florida Man" meme exists because Florida law makes most arrest records publicly available. We're not crazier than other states, we just have a shitty law that obliterates privacy.

The hurricane doesn't hit for days.
Pack vidya and expensive/sentimental shit into a car and drive inland until you're not in the expected path, then rent a motel for a week.
Constantly monitor maps and if it's moving towards you, drive some more.

You can easily live in a car without much space for a week if you have no money for a motel.

I was born in Florida and lived here all my life, and I'm still going to leave on Thursday if it's not down to a cat 3. I ride out storms all the time; I have fond childhood memories of cooking all the perishable meats after a hurricane knocked out power.
But a cat 5 is worth keeping an eye on, and worth evacuating for if it looks like it might hit you.

archive.is/UqFRt

lyl

This user knows what's up. Also, if you have a chainsaw or two and a trailer, you can make mad money cleaning up afterward. Just buy enough gas to work with, because the stations will be dry for several days.

Pussy.

Good point. It's not really that my stuff is worth a lot of money, i just don't wanna lose anything i can save. I better get started.

Short version is i stabbed a guy in a bar fight. But he never showed up again for court, and somehow no one in the bar that night saw anything. So they threw me on some therapy thing that if i pass will have all charges dropped (state stepped in to press charges). I was only a few months away from being done too.

That might work. I'm seeing em tomorrow anyways so might as well ask.

Tornadoes form randomly with hurricanes; most don't put down large/powerful tornadoes. The major risk from 'canes is flooding and storm surge. If you're within 10mi of the coast or near a river/flood plain, it's probably best you move inland; niggers will steal your shit though. Unless you're a haitian nigger squatting in your rusty scrap metal shack, hurricanes don't kill many from intensity of wind.

Interesting, I've never considered that. Would that be something that a claims adjuster is going to examine and potentially deny you coverage over, or is blatantly moving your shit at the last minute fair game?

I've got a couple grand in purchases to SGAmmo over the last few years, and they've never let me down. Very reliable company. How much were you spending per rd?

Well that certainly exceeded my expectations. Jesus christ.

Almost $1.

It's going to be a fun ride

Don't be a fucking pussy we got hit by three hurricanes in a row one year and the only buildings that even got knocked down were kids tree houses.

Miamifag here, I'm probably just gonna bunker down like I usually do. I already have canned food & water probably gonna go get some more though, gonna clean out the bathtub to dump ice & store the frozen crap later this week. Already have the grill cleaned out for some after hurricane grilling.

Go play some Katamari Damacy nignog.

How have I never seen this before?

Previous hurricanes made me accustomed to not giving a shit since nothing ever happens.
Aside from temporary power outage.

Your local gun stores must love you. In the future, avoid the retail jew and make all bulk ammo purchases online, you'll save so much fucking money.

Thanks, doc.

wut if this habbens

Yeah, I pretty much only buy at retail stores. I don't even really know why. I feel like an idiot now.

Then the mexicans would deport themselves due to not having a government building to receive gibs at.

austin pls.

Honestly, I'm a bit afraid. Mostly because of the potential of flying zinc roofs from the poorer, Dominican-infested area down the hill where I live.

>just grated from grad school, move to commiefornia for a job

graduated*
I need sleep

Would have taken the hurricane.

I would rather be out in the hurricane naked than live in commieforina user.

Yeah but now you're stuck in commiefornia. Can you really say that's better?

I think florida will handle it better than texas as a lot of florida was built with the idea of getting hit by hurricanes.

Also, this is slightly autistic, but why are there never any games where you play during a hurricane? It would be fun.
Imagine playing a shooter, when suddenly a hurricane shows up.
>Afterward, have to fight looters or even gators.
Florida would be a good setting for a survival game.

Yeah, my house is pretty solid. Cement blocks and all that. Post more Aisha Clan-Clan.

fug, last spoiler is meant for

i thought commiefornia was only commie because of political correctness, they have like more tax or something?

Spec Ops: The Line had you play in a couple of sandstorms which made you inaccurate as hell. It also dumbed down the allied AI for those segments, meaning they hit barely anything, you could hit barely anything, and fuck you the enemy AI keeps their perfect accuracy on the hardest mode.

Those were the only segments of the game that weren't CoD-tier difficulty.

Good job

Oh yea, similarly. I didn't mean to sound nonchalant about the storm. Hearing that it stepped up to category 5 alerted me. I'm concerned about the immediate trees and power lines right next to me. Maybe potential broken windows if the wind is strong enough.

shoo-shoo skin of poo

Rape.

Central FL user here Seminole county. It isn't projected to hit here at its absolute worst though I'm supplying up after work. Don't worry OP, we won't be dead until it hits probably Sunday.

Godspeed user. Irmas gonna rape y'all.

You really don't. t. Kang

Most Los Angeles is basically unlivable unless you make a six figure salary.

Where do you live, nigganon?

Ditto, most houses in florida are pretty fucking durable. The most likely scenario will involve some flooded streets and shitty ghetto stores getting looted.

I don't have anything on my laptop but retorrenting outlaw star for the inevitable blackouts is a great idea.

LA is hilariously expensive. It's getting to the point where employees of big companies have had to start living out of their cars.

FLBros unite. We gonna vidya until we die.

What other place has kangz and shiet?

>Hurricanes try to hit muh city

Europe.

smh

Egypt.

Remover yourself, memelord.

Heh

Could be worse, at least you aren't in sub-saharan kangzland.

I have lived in this state my entire life and I wouldn't dare go south as it just turns into Cuba.

Goodnight, sweet user.

Currently stuck in Miami Beach and can confirm. Best part about here is the smell of sewage permeating the air after it rains.

Tampa. South enough, but not close to Miami, which I agree is shit. I do like Cuban food, though.

home of yours truly, Berniethe cuckSanders

Guess it's the price of freedom

I look at Miami and that entire county as a small pocket of California. They are trying to fuck over Stand Your Ground and other gay shit.

A claims adjuster is going to notice if you move your shit after the fact and it's flood damaged, but they can't tell you where in your house to put your stuff. Nothing wrong with moving it out of flood range before shit goes down.

Tampa is shit as well but thats because I know people who hated it there. I have found anons in this thread that are actually close by, spooky to think you might have fucked with someone before and not even know it.

I agree. Though I live outside the city proper, so it could be worse.

Titusville and Mims are pretty nice places to live if you can actually find some fucking work that doesn't involve driving all the way to fucking Orlando.

The hurricane is up to category 5. Floridafags need to get the hell out now.

Too bad it ain't a nuke, Burguers need to fry

RIP

That's not how you do it. Come visit and I'll make you one the right way.

Nope, have never run will never run. WE THE BEST IN THE WEST.

Yeah right we aren't retarded like Texas we actually have drainage so our towns don't all flood.

Miami reporting

The whole state is just made of sand, that's cheating.

It's very likely that coastal Georgia is going to get pretty messed up too, I'm glad I no longer live on the coast.

Well if you have shit built on a coast and don't have any way to drain water from your towns that's just retarded.

REVENGE OF THE SPIC

Doesn't really matter since if you dig down about a foot you'll hit the water table anyways.

Miami was the first city to tell immigrants to get fucked after Trump went into office though. Cubans are an odd lot in terms of spics as they tend to be right leaning but then again most them lost everything to Leftist in their homeland. Loud as shit & nepotism out the ass though.

Yes and?

Shoot up a synagogue

Cat 5 is the strongest possible a hurricane can get. It will probably reach cat 5 again right before hitting florida.
Yeah it wont be right under FL nose until Friday

This is why prepping exists.

Puerto Rico's structure is made for these kind of things.

Yes and? This is Florida user we are actually prepared for hurricanes unlike every other fucking state in the Union.

Florida has had near misses over the past decade, you havnt been hit by a real hurricane for a long time. I hope you and your video games die by the 210mph wind. I hope you
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
YOU SCUM!

Nigger if Andrew couldn't take us out nothing will.

Go home Holla Forums, adults were talking.

Holla Forums pls go and stay go.

Leave, your raids over >>>Holla Forums

I hope you die in a fire commie.

You need someone to love, user

Reported.

stop biting the bait

thoughts on nofap at a time like this?

Yeah, nice imitation you have there
>>>Holla Forums

I live in this shitty valley and there is something uniquely sinister about tornados. They really feel seem to be a malevolent force of nature… like a swirling vortex of pure FUCK YOU

Hurricane Andrew was nothing.

Subnautica

Funny how everyone is talking about hurricanes but nobody seems to mention that this was probably caused by climate change. Sorry but more hurricanes like this are more of a common occurrence due to climate change. You guys act like you know more about hurricanes and weather patterns than the people working day in and day out because all you do is look at a 1 single picture and spout the same shit every day. Thats all you know. Thats like arguing with a mechanic over whats cause problems with your car or trying to read a xray and prove the doctor that you know what it shows rather than they do. Come on.

I'm willing to sit here and be called names all day long, but these niggers seriously have NO idea how fucked they are.

It doesn't help that the fakejewsmedia hypes up EVERY fucking storm, so that when you've got a SINGULARLY-FUCKING UNIQUE shitstorm like this, every niggerfaggot is just like "LOL, THE LAST ONE DIDN'T DO SHIT, I GUESS I SHOULD JUST SANDBAG MY DOOR LOL".

This complacency would be fine if it were just nogs/ZOGs/spics getting BTFO, but I'm afraid we're going to lose a lot of whites.

Which, think of it, is probably precisely the rationale for this boy-cried-wolf-hurricane-reporting jazz in the first place.

Thanks for the evidence, goy.

Reported.

See, now THIS faggot is a Holla Forums queer

There are plenty of kikes in Florida. Maybe we’ll lose those, too.

The earth is getting colder.

This is so fucking meaningless I'm refusing to check those digits, nigger.

SO WHAT????

This is not some concern or issue or problem, and it certainly doesn't require (((you))) imploring government to raise my taxes or otherwise steal my money just so (((you))) can pretend to avert (((tragedies))).

thank u al gore

If we stopped sending billions in food aid to African niggers that would be a massive reduction in our carbon footprint. Otherwise, by 2100 there will literally be 5 billion of them and they'll kill the planet.

Global warming doesn’t exist, you stupid fucking faggot.
Sorry, but the exact opposite is true.
aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/hurdat/All_U.S._Hurricanes.html
The ones who are paid to lie about it, you mean? Those kikes? The ones we’ve caught lying and have hard evidence of their lies, and the ones whose statements don’t match any of the historic record, you mean?
More than you, which is absolutely nothing at all.
Reported.

KEK WILLING, WE WILL ONLY LOSE NOGS/ZOGs

Rats can swim.

Finally decided on some tropical vidya. Just finished downloading Far Cry and the two 64bit patches.

Doesn't seem particularly relevant to me. Either global warming anthropogenic global warming "CLIMATE CHANGE" is caused by man, in which case there's nothing I can personally do about it, or it's not, and there's still nothing I can personally do about it.

Third highest jew population behind jew york and jew jersey. This is where they all come to retire and die.

Oh, they’re gonna DIE for sure.

In 2005 the NOAA ran out of alphabetical names for storms and started using Greek letters. That hasn't happened since, so either global warming is getting better or it wasn't a problem in the first place.

I knew there was a reason I left this thread open in a tab

ow
the
edge

No, Florida is basically just a limestone shelf that is slowly dissolving.

Not even worth calling it an attempt at humor. You leftists don't know what banter or humor mean.

HOLY FUCK, I THOUGHT THIS WAS Holla Forums.

Goddamn it, how did I get sucked into a shitty Holla Forums thread??????

The city of Chicago was picked up and moved in its entirety IN THE EIGHTEEN FUCKING FIFTIES.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raising_of_Chicago
Why the fuck haven’t we done the same with Florida since?

Are you using the nerve center or something

Why the hell would anyone use that? You can’t choose boards to exclude, so it’s an unending stream of degeneracy.

Not your fault. Thanks to Mark it can be hard to tell the difference.

I think you can filter threads actually. I remember some anons bitching about codemonkey not making it clear.

Boards*

I was using /dir/ mainpage and it had hurricane shit on it and I clicked without checking which board.

Sorry for shitting up your pretty much already fairly shitty board, Holla Forums.

Make a city that floats above the everglades.

$10 a gallon gas for months on end.

If Climate Change is real then why do you fucks always ignore the biggest polluters, China and India

Reminder: the 4Rivers in Winter Garden sucks. Go into Mount Dora ("downtown") for great little restaurants; there's a german place that used to be in WG that's bretty good.

How exciting.

Hopefully I get to see a snow hurricane in my lifetime.

myweb.fsu.edu/jelsner/temp/HHITProject/HHITyears/1804/storm2_pt3_ludlum.pdf

If Florida is that lucky but it is least likely to hit north east coast. Its gonna go right through central Florida cause Allah wills it.

I have selected some animu music for you user. Good luck down there.
t. panhandle user

If you're a spic or a nigger sure.
I'm in the same boat user, I wish you luck. What side you on?

That's what I don't get. HurricaneFags have it easy. They can see that shit coming literally a week before it makes landfall and can get the fuck out. Yeah, your shit might be wrecked, or looted by niggers, but that's your own fault for living in a hurricane prone area.

It's not like twisters, which can pop up, fuck your world, and be gone in literally under 20mins with almost no warning - and can happen in the dead of night while you're sleeping. And while their damage is far more localized than a hurricane, you have a much lower chance of survival if you're hit directly by a twister than if you're hit by a hurricane.

You got the chance and plenty of time to get the fuck out of the way. Why don't you?

wew

Pretty sure most Floridians would break a hip on the way to the car.

wew

board up your windows dumbass. If they don't break your roof won't come off.

NC.

UNDERRATED POST

Don't they sell window guards or something for Hurricane prone areas? I always see people drilling plywood over their windows, which you'd think would fuck up your frames and trim. Why not just have brackets that you can hang a piece of sheet metal to which fastens tight, but don't look janky as fuck or can be covered up when removed. You'd think there'd be a lot of money in that.

Being a neet shut-in, shit I'd consider getting something like that just for everyday use.

Ha, no. Explain Charlotte and Durham and Raleigh.

which one

touhou diablo treasure hunter g

hi drybones

BS, PenisAmerica doesn't have castle protection laws.

Mt.Doranon here. Let's meet out at the lighthouse when the storm has reached its worst.

Yes it does.

But that would be a good idea, and burgers absolutely hate good ideas. Better to just let your house and property be destroyed so you can buy a brand new one than make your home able to survive thousands of years of God's wrath.

Jose what are you doing, stop!

leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.013.html
-can't place traps
-can't defend my business
-can't barb and electro-wall property
-can't own mines
Sure stand your ground on my home IF I dwell on my home during the trespass. Everything SOoL

You wouldn't happen to be an ancap, would you?

not yet, why?
it's common sense to defend your business and belongings, no?

Not with fucking mines.

If I have fields to maintain, you wouldn't use mines to deter thieves?
Scarecrows barely work nowadays, and barbed fences don't prevent clippers or rams. Have been to fields lately? Two hurricanes with food devastation are enough motive to loot grooves.

The US military doesn't even use proper mines anymore. (Unless you think claymores are mines.) You're out of your mind.

Just shoot them, I know that mines mean they protect shit when you arent there but that shit is way too overkill and dangerous

Anything to prevent my crops from being stolen. A disaster is the best motivator for looting.

Wow, you really assume I can be at many places at one time. Unless you also assume I can afford or buy legally one of those automatons that shot things at detection 24/7.
We are talking about laws, Florida offers no castle protection, only at a home, and only IF I'm there and feel threatened. I can't even set bear traps on my yards.

No I dont assume you can be everywhere at once, I even added shit in my post about how I know that mines can protect your property if you arent there. The problem with mines is that they stay there.

i understand the logical fallacy you've committed, geert.
you believe that because america appears prosperous, our vital infrastructure would/should be top notch - and it would be if the US were run by rational, sane, non-sociopaths…

And so do baretraps, barbs, predators, false floors, etc.. But what's legal is what Florida doesn't allow. When the State can pass the "lay traps" doctrine, then we can say it has castle protection laws. Until then, I'm not SuperMan, and PenisMerica can go to hell.

gaoracane

So she was in the kitchen until the very end? God bless