"The game itself, there wasn't anything special about it...

It's over, isn't it.

opinion invalidated

what? why are you watching that crap?

don't care.

Can someone please hit the back of her head with an oar? It might reverse the effects of being hit in the front.

You are part of the problem, you are just looking in a mirror.

Sometimes I watch clips from TLC shows too. Sue me, it's fun to laugh at idiots.

What makes american asians so fucking repulsive with no redeeming features whatsoever?

IT'S OVER ISN'T IT, ISN'T IT OVER?!?

This is basically the typical newfag to gaming.

Oh my FUCKING DICK.

ftfy. Clearly the asian in her blood is showing through more strongly than the American.

They're a minority so they feel they can treat white people as an "other" but they are often times more successful than whites so they don't get along to much with other minorities.

Imagine if the original Devil May Cry games had a good story.

I don't think it's a problem to expect video games to entertain in more than one way. In fact I think it's the highest ideal that a game succeed in all of it's aspects.

What you really actually don't way is casual players entering your hobby and diluting it with their stupid shitty opinions and demands.

No amount of REEEE-ing is going to get publishers to want to make less money. Give money to devs who you support and starve devs that you don't support.

I haven't bought a Ubisoft game in years, and I am a huge fan off the ass creed series.

Have some fucking willpower, faggots.

Laugh at yourself too while you're at it. I bet you read the comments sections of youtube too, you fucking retard.

Sure thing but then sometimes the story takes over the gameplay way more than it should and we would end up with a great story but with mediocre gamplay.

The OG DMC games did have pretty good stories, it just took a back seat to gameplay. DmC on the other hand; thats and example of story overshadowing gameplay, with a shit writer to boot.

Like everything else it's about finding that balance. That ideal sweet spot.

But there are so many factors in making a game that could fuck the whole thing up, I'm surprised they even get made at all.

The OG DMC games did have pretty good stories.

Come on man. Get real.

That must be the oldest-looking teen I've ever seen. But Quake is superior anyway.

There was the whole lady arc in dmc 3, and the trish arc in 1.

What's it like?

Having shit taste, I mean.

I think the last thing I watched from them was the Bayonetta 2 reaction where apparently everyone had no idea that touch controls were the equivalent of Automatic mode.

I don't know, DMC1 had a nice revenge and redemption plot, probably more than a few people had a twinge of emotion at DMC3's ending in the rain.

They were decent compared to the schlock we get now.

The "muh story" crap is what got us into this shit situation with games nowadays. You have the scent of someone not from here.

When I think of good story the first games that come to mind are the MGS(barring guns of the patriots, jesus) series and the first Bioshock.

I know alot of people think MGS has shit stories, but I really cant think of any other games that have such a good cinematic appeal while still having the gameplay to back it up.

Postmodernism/Marxism is what got you into this situation and it's not going to go away by playing video games. It's going to keep festering and festering until we are in a civil war with each other.

But no one wants to talk about politics.

That scent is something you can put on or take off at will if you have the intelligence

I don't feel like I'm from anywhere anymore.

MALE FANTASY

Not just Asians in general.
It's almost exclusively Koreans and Chinese.
Mostly because they have horrible superiority complexes and are the lower end of the asian bell curve. Even AnimeMexico have better social skills and cooperative features.

Minorities in general don't get along. Niggers and spics in particular hate each other.

Minorities in general don't get along. Niggers and spics in particular hate each other.

DMC3 had a great story though. Stories don't have to be complicated or deep to be good, they just have to be focused, engaging, and well paced which it certainly had.

White women are the most beautiful in the world, and fairness of skin has consistently been a marker for beauty across all cultures. However as western civilization continues to (((degrade))), many white men look to the far east, as their women, while not as attractive, many consider to surpass white women due to their humble and conservative societies. Not that this is even necessarily true, just a common stereotype. So, an asian woman raised in a (((degraded))) society is the worst of both worlds.