Hey Holla Forums, how about we search for obscure games we all never played? Something very shitty, unique...

Hey Holla Forums, how about we search for obscure games we all never played? Something very shitty, unique, and never heard of?

Deep Fear

Nuclear Union. Basically a Stalker clone, but a company made one not some small studio made up of quote unquote ex-Stalker devs for once.

Cancelled, but a game was supposed to come from its assets. with a different name and script but the same setting and premise. Its website is still up but no news in like 4-5 years.

I don't understand what emotion you're trying to convey. The gameplay is super basic, but since its a teaser trailer I assume it was a basic build, hence all the cuts to the 'cinematic shots' and shit. I would've loved to have seen it develop.

I don't think I've ever seen the game Iron Storm brought up. Bought it new, couldn't get it to play because the graphics were all fucked up, and returned it. Did I miss much?

I haven't played all the way through it, but I think it's a bit interesting. It's set in a 1984-esque universe, with you fighting in a pointless, endless, world-consuming war, like in 1984. Actual gameplay didn't seem very interesting to me, though.

I saw Iron Storm brought up in a thread yesterday but I can't for the life of me remember what thread it was.

Equal parts horror and disgust. It looks worse than modded stalker in literally every way.

Screenshots from closer towards the abandonment of development are nicer, but yeah stalker looked better.

Looking down my steam list(alphabetically)…. Aquaria?
Like a Metroid/Castlevania game set under water. Had some great music too iirc.
I don't know if this is really a "hidden gem" but I have never seen anyone mention it here.

Ah ha, found it. There was an Iron Storm thread made 2 days ago:

This took 4 posts before it finally posted. What did chodemonkey fuck up this time?

WOw, what are the chances of that. I really haven't seen it mentioned ever. Might be fun to try it out now assuming I don't get the same bug. Some models were getting broken and spilling colour everywhere making it hard to do much. Quite funny-looking.

The only dragon simulator I know of. Eating folks and breathing fire on them was fun for awhile but became very repetitive.

The blueprint of all of Holla Forumss favourite games.

Everyone has heard about Godhand, user.

I know that the Russian movie "Antikiller" had a spinoff game.

Breach

Played the shit out of this on the Demo disc back in the day. I actually had a bit of fun. The cross between Silent Hill and Resident Evil… without being as good as either of those, BUT STILL!

you don't fucking type quote unquote, that's used only in spoken english, as in you can't say "ex-Stalker devs" because the person listening to you can't see the quote unquote signs.
you dumbass

Used to be mentioned here, but dev is an SJW.

I'm not taking advice on what to write from someone who can't capitalize their own sentences. You actual dumbass.

Which one?

I thought was talking about the other Deep Fear. It was Resident Evil, but underwater.

He's right, though.

No. If I want to write quote unquote I want to. If you're going to tell someone how to write you don't forget to capitalize your own sentences and expect to be taken seriously. He's quote unquote an quote actual unquote dumbass quote unquote.

This is actually a great game. Action RPG where you can explroe a lot of shit and ride dragons, from what I remember.

Starsiege Tribes
Holla Forums room
go

related is one of the most underrated/funny indie rpgs I've played in the last years

god I've been trying to find a ps1 r Type shooter but with like a humanoid android(could of been a ship). it was on my cousins demo disc and I fucking loved it but couldn't remember if it was like in Japanese as well i believe.
it was like Raiden style but 3d and such

a friend back in highschool had this game always there laying on his room, but we never played it.

it was a resource-limited german RTS

I played a weird Japanese wrestling game back in the day. They were all females.

He might be a dumbass, but he's still right.
Typing out "qoute unqoute", is like typing out "ehl oh ehl" or *points finger*. It's some fucking gai online-level shit.

it's shit. I think I gave it an hour and got bored because it was too easy/minimal progression.

it's called real life, OP