Why does he wear an eyepatch? It's not like his eye is a grotesque socket, it just looks like he has a cataract

Why does he wear an eyepatch? It's not like his eye is a grotesque socket, it just looks like he has a cataract.

Fuck off, nigger lover.

with eyepatch he looks more like baddas

He wasn't charged for it.

Because Big Boss's eye IS a grotesque socket and it'd be real fucking weird if the guy pretending to be him magically had two whole eyeballs.

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the eyepatch.

Because he's shy, a Shy Snake o/////o

I thought his eye was shot? How come it looks like that?

Bingo.

Lotta loyalty for a hired doppelganger

But that's stupid. They gave him extreme plastic surgery to make his face look exactly like big boss' face. Why wouldn't they just surgically gouge out his eye so it matches, when his eye is already fucked?

But Punished Medic does have only one eye. You know who doesn't? Ishmael

Keep the dust out of it? Keep it from getting infected? I dunno, why do people generally wear eyepatches?

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would blind a man before cutting up his face

eyepatches are cool

To avoid infection.

If I take off the eyepatch, will he die?

It would be extremely painful.

Big Medic is best Big guy.

glass eye

That's because Venom is the real Big Boss, Ishmael is Medic made to think he is the real Big Boss. The ultimate bait and switch is to not switch at all.

its to protect his eye, you're not going to instinctively close a blind eye if dirt starts flying into it

Because it's probably distracting if one of your eyes is useless but can still see a little bit. Better to put a patch over it and only use your good one

Big Boss DOES have his eye. The muzzle flash from Ocelots gun burned the retina of his eye, it didn't shoot it out. That's how Jacks eye looks under the eyepatch.

You're a Big Boss.

Xir obviously went to work anyway, fucking pussies never moved to Canada either.

If I pull that eyepatch off, will he die?

I'm missing an eye.
I just grew my hair out and pulled an emo fringe for a few years until I got a prosthetic.

Big Boss was trying to be edgy.

Yes It is. Discomfort isn't activated by yoyr ability to see, it's caused by sharp pieces of debris scratching your cornea and eyelid. And if yoyr cornea is somehow numb, you'll still feel it with your eyelid.

for you

Your eye will still close should there be flying debris as it's instinctive to close both, not one.

Nah. I have partial vision in one eye and it's helpful.
It's pretty much a giant extra section of peripheral vision, so much better than nothing.

I would totally wear an eyepatch if I lost my eye because eyepatches are fucking cool.

Exactly.

Same and would show people the eye when they ask about it

in the internet no one knows you're an eyepad

Because Big Boss has an eyepatch.
Can't not wear something so iconic.

but he didnt vote for trump

Not for honor, but 4 U