Eat your heart out, Todd.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K5Lss
youtube.com/watch?v=A34poZ6paGs
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZEtWEey_CQ
8ch.net/monster/res/292045.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in new vegas everyone is a manlet and therefore its a piece of shit

Haha! What a story todd! Anyway how is your sex laif?

storyfags should kill themselves

I fuck my wife and we have 4 beautiful white children together

This is the epitome of 'you can pay for school, but you can't buy class.' All the money in the world can't fix creative bankruptcy.

Don't quite know what to say to that. Either way, this could be you if shit goes south.

Get out of here you diseased manlet.

They're both shit devs that specialize in making broken games, it's just one is a AAA money machine and the other is filled with cucks and has a cult.

Dubs of truth.

Can you please go back to playing mario or sonic rehash #33648 ?

t. storycuck

t. Butthurt manchild

This isnt even about creativity, its more about attention to detail

I'd say thinking to include unique dialog for extreme stat choices in pretty creative.

t. Story Cuckold

The last defense of Bethesdrones.

Ironic that narrative cuckolds are bad at reading comprehension.

I seen too much Bethesdroning to believe you. You are damage controlling by pretending to hate both; and even if you aren't, it does the same intended effect.

No you don't.

Fallout 2 > Fallout 4 > Fallout 1 > Fallout 3 > FO:NV

This is the only objective ranking.

Exactly, storycucks are obnoxious. I couldn't stand the dull dialogue of NV explaining the faction relationships and other whatnots that only the most autistic person would care about. FO1 and 2 actually didn't have that much convoluted and long winded details to the plot and FO4 discarded all the story in favor of action exploration, that's why they're all better than NV.

I like what Bethesda and Black Isle did with the Fallout franchise. Obsidicucks are just autistic faggots with shit taste.

Details you bozo. Everybody fucks his wife unless he's old or a faggot

Here's a follow up to that video.

I know your deal, it`s not working

It is funny that Bethesdrone have to use "storycuck" as argument to defend their so called RPG. Maddox is such a fucking cuck.

die in a hole fag

FO4 is a fun easygoing shooter, that's a fact, while NV is shit at being anything.

Why do obsidicucks have to use e-celebs nobody knows about to shit on FO4? At least criticizing the writing is legit criticism.

You put FO4 in front of NV dummy, you done

Fucking casuals.

The dubs declare it

Your argument literally boils down to "this RPG is shit because there is more stuff to read".

And people are doubting my theory on shill strategies.

Stop trying to justify shitty writing by just hating anything that involves plot development or relationships between characters. It's like saying you'd prefer to eat shit when someone offers you a fucking buffet. Granted, some games don't need an intricate story to work, but RPG's objectively need worldbuilding and character development to accommodate the character development the player undertakes as they progress through the game.

If you wanted an rpg with action elements though, Fallout 4 and nu-Deus ex clones will be right up your street.

I admit that the writing of FO1 and 2 is great, there's more focus on small conflicts and casual characters interactions than the main plot. NV has too much emphasis on the shitty plot and faction relationships only literal autists care about however. The problem with NV's writing is it's tedious. Combine that with the consolized "1 line at a time" dialogue system of Fallout 3. If you want to infodump, just infodump like morrowind, don't bother to force and condense those shitty plot points into long winded dialogue.

If it was a fun shooter I wouldn't have dropped it halfway through. It's somehow worse at that than 3 and NV.

wheredoyouthinkweare.webm

3 and NV are horrible shooter, I don't know what you're talking about.

Believe what you want Obsidicuck, fact is both are shit and were never good.

ok i like where youre going
and you lost me

Dude, I'm sorry but FUCK no. Not even PAID mods can fix Fallout 4. With Fallout NV you have things like Project Nevada to make the game better. Yeah the engine sucks ass but Fallout 4's is is the same yet worse. Worse because of the year the games were released. Gamebryo is old but they still used it for 4.

Wonderful! That's… everything… Just gonna walk this over to the vault!

I bet that you think Skyrim is awesome.

kek

Oy vey thank you goy. I knew my Uncle Rosenblatt would squeeze me in at the expense of some white man. Probably not you though goy don't worry.

i don't play kiddie games :^)

you started off strong and then went downhill fast.
Fallout 1 = 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fallout NV (3.5) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fallout 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fallout 4 = horse shit

It's quite ironic how whenever you call out the entire Fallout series as being shit Fagout fans instantly screech at you
As if disliking the series means you enjoy the worst of it. It's almost funny, if it weren't sad.

I'm really confused as to what exactly this channel is. It has a bunch of vidya shit and then topic videos about male fertility and the Petronas Towers.

Maybe you shouldn't pop out whenever anyone shits on FO3 or FO4.

Please fuck off and kill yourself.
The least you could do is never post on this website again you mouth breathing retard

Story amirite?

Shut up Todd, you better be working on Skyrim 2!

You're parodying yourself, you're the equivalent of a leftist calling a right winger sjw, hating the entire series doesn't equal loving the worst games.
Fallout was never good.

No one is saying that. I'm saying that it is a form of damage control. The problem is fags like you keep popping whenever anyone shit on specifically FO3 or FO4 or imply that FO:NV is better than any of those.

Dog shit>1>2>NV>4>3
There, that doesn't mean the entire series isn't shit, and we're sure as hell gonna call it out if you call out Bethesfuck's shit.

1 > 2 = NV > tactics > shit > 3 > 4

Good then I'll just say you have shit taste instead of being a shill.
So only you and righteous unnamed group can shit on Bethesda because apparently only you are doing it for the right reasons? I don't go around posting in threads that are shitting BS:I and calling everyone fanboys just because I thought BS1 was already shit.

considering in fallout 1 and 2, you could make your char a bumbling idiot with 1int and 10 strength. Its not a huge creative leap, but i doubt bethesda devs have even played 1 and 2, let alone tried anything interesting in them.

you wat

Maddox is a cuck, but he does say that stories are shit unless it's a rpg.

Why must modern art be so bad when its predecessors were so great?

Because it's been taken over by untalented hacks who knew they could never match that kind of craft, so they just changed the rules to say skill doesn't matter.

I want too fuck you up the ass
What did Todd Howard mean by this?

how exactly is NV on par with fallout 2? are you retarded?

Recap on Creation Club since this is a Fallout thread:
Did I miss anything?

Because most artists work for businesses not art galleries. All the real talented artists are writing books, making movies or creating shit. The "arists" in galleries are the idiots who weren't good enough to be picked up.

I like how almost every one watched that one Maddox video where he defends cucks and immediately called him a cuck in the comments.
I don't even call people cucks and I did.
What a cuck.

If true fucking instant karma for those sellouts for trusting todd.

CHECK M8!!

bethdrones and apologists in the comments are pissed.

Fo2 is bogged down by excessive pop-culture references and immersion breaking jokes.

I fucked your wife, Johhny.
She loves me.

That's a pretty good rating, there may be hope for you yet.
But you also gotta include 1.5 and Nevada.

Credit system forces you to pay for more than you need if you just want one thing, always to a point to where you can get one thing and "almost" enough to buy another as well if you just buy a bit more.

Why, my good friend, it's just a tiny incentive in case you want something extra :)

You are truly my greatest ally Mr. Merchant.

[Barter 100] You mean greatest ally of everyone, right?

so NV is only for storycucks then. i get it now

who are you quoting?

i was merely pointing out that the only thing him and many other NVfags care about is MUH STORY MUH WRITING MUH LEGION.

MUUUUUUUH STOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRYYYYYY=
MUUUUUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

How on earth did you get that from what he said? He said Fallout 2 was less immersive, not that New Vegas had better writing and that was all that matter.

Methinks you're just looking for a chance to shitpost.

Like who? Show them to me.

Is this supposed to make Bethesda look bad? unless you mean something else

also this

i like new vegas alot

the gameplay in fallout 2 is miles better than the shitty fallout 3™ gameplay™ in NV, meaning NV is NOT not on par with fallout 2. from a storycuck's perspective sure, but they're better off reading a fucking book.

That still has nothing to do with what he said. Thank you for confirming that you're just a shitposter. Last (You) from me, shitposter. Be sure to post whatever 'new vegas fanboy', 'you mad', or whatever similar comment you want in reply to pretend you won. Hell, pretend that I even read it if you want.

Steam at least let modders keep control over their work, they got Bethesda agreed to that. Now they're trimming the modders nearly completely out of it given their own way, paying modders a few hundred bucks for something they plan to make tens of thousands from.

Yeah it makes Bethesda look bad. The whole thing makes them look badder and badder the more information leaks about it.

sorry faggot. but you and i both know the only thing NVirgins care about is (((MUH WRITING))). the user pointed out that fallout 2 and NV are the same because (((MUH WRITING))) instead of focusing on what fallout was meant for (GAMEPLAY). fallout 2 is essentially the same as fallout 1 but with a little meme writing, the immersion is still there (if that's what you care about). you NVcucks talk so much about MUH WRITING when you can't read at all what said, you god damn nigger.

>you and i both know the only thing NVirgins care about is (((MUH WRITING)))
Source?

I don't know if this is a bunch of people shitposting everything to oblivion, or if the taste standards got absolutely low with the influx of reddit and halfchanners in these last months, but this thread makes me absolutely fucking sad.

Well, Elder Scrolls Oblivion was indeed a turning point in gaming for both TES and Fallout series. Every bethesda game is just reskinned oblivion.

>(((MUH WRITING)))

Wait till Quake Champions General threads will be popping out regularly.

There's an npc that comments on special in fo4 too. If you want to complain, at least do it right.

ITT: New Vegas cucks caring about
And parroting what plebbit tells them to think. Nevermind that Obsidian writing is still shit.

We already had some, none of us are safe.

How ironic.

Are you

's lost brother with equally abnormal chromosome count?

To be fair, too many RPGs focus on delivering an "epic story" rather than allowing you to properly role-play with your character.
It is not a matter of "choices and consequences (tm)," but the fact that you get very, very few options to choose from when it comes to resolving things.

A story can be light and unimportant, but if the game lets you pick from a variety of choices how you want to go about doing things, then it has potential to be great.

No, I'm just not a fucking retard like hi/v/emind that just eats whatever shit plebbit tells them to eat. Fallout was always about the open world, but Obsidian kiddies like to throw bitchfits about muh quirky writing. Only liberal arts cucks would think that Obsidian's writing actually warrants all this kvetching.

Who are you quoting?

There's more things to complain about in Bethesda's game design and writing than No Man's Sky has planets, and you decided to nitpick on this one sentence that happens before the game properly starts?

The voices in his head. This whole thread reeks of rugarell-tier shitposting anyways.

Except these fags didn't say that. In fact, they didn't elaborate on anything. They did was call people storycucks and said something about words and factions. If they were complaining about like how MC's backstory is too fleshed out or how the MC has already a predefined personally and has to care about some random NPC, then yes. However that wasn't the case.

Reddit breathes air too.
>Fallout was always about the open world, but Obsidian kiddies like to throw bitchfits about muh quirky writing.
Are you going to give any examples or are you going to continue to damage control?

You see any greentext signifying that I'm quoting someone in the message you're replying to? Obsidian kiddies get so assblasted over their little plebbit bubble being threatened that they can't even read properly.

Stop taking the bait.

Wait, let me try

wtf i hate nv now

Zany robot, retarded brains in jars that are comic book levels of stupid, homosexual degenerates calling others degenerate.

I'm pretty sure robo-brains are present in FO1. Either way still a shitty argument.

I said that it's done in comic book levels of stupid in New Vegas specifically, you fucking mongoloid.

In Old World Blues, a separate dlc which gets shit for its writing.

You were acting autistic and your only argument is vague statement with a lot of leeway.

Obsidian has time for shitty DLC with le nerd culture BOLOGNA!XDXD and Kurtz-figure characters (Josh Graham), that are just self inserts of main writer Josh Sawyer, and still hi/v/emind tries to defend Obsidian tooth and nail. T-they just didn't have time to flesh out all the unfinished stuff! Despite all the assets having already been provided for them.

But weren't you complaining about muh story?

He's baiting. You're enabling. Both faggots.

I saw Graham as going back to what he did before, educating savages. A Kurtz like figure would mean he was completely fucked in the head begging for death due to the stuff he'd done.

These people are mentally ill

No, I don't care about the story as long as the wasteland is carefully crafted to explore and there's focus placed on worldbuilding. Holla Forums just likes to suck Obsidian's cock endlessly for some reason. In a game between Kotor and Kotor II I can understand since that series is supposed to be pure streamlined muh story, but ever since Fallout 1 you have to get the atmosphere right first and foremost, and Obsidian doesn't deliver.

That's the wet dream of every sheltered liberal arts cuck like Joshua Sawyer, so I'm not surprised.

It beats playing the game and risking liking it.

Don't you know both sides are equally bad always all the time?

kek

This shit is more convoluted than Holla Forums insiting the prequels were good

Rpg's should just be stats and monsters devoid of context, setting, art style or detail. Story fags should just gtfo.

go away Todd

If you don't turn textures off, turn model detail down to minimum, and turn voice and music volume down to 0 then you don't know SHIT about vidya

You're too obvious Pete.

It's not even his stupid cuck video which makes him a bitch. Look up what he did to Dick Masterson.

He 'apologised' for his problematic early work and writing too.

Obsidian kiddies now try to claim that you can't have an rpg without being hammered over the head with conversation about factions that I don't give a fuck about since they all suck, from the Legion, to the NCR, all the way to House.

In an open world game, Obsidian kiddies try to claim that shitty dialogue is more important than the map itself.

Who are you quoting?

Makes sense given his background as a mormon, now if the fella was anything else it would be out of place.
Have to disagree, as pathetic as they portrayed it they showed that civilization was getting back on its feet and doing what civilizations do. You can only be a bunch of raiding savages running around the irradiated ruins until someone comes around with a big stick a swinging, Fo2 is that turning point of pissant groups forming a big fuckoff group. Can't have a fallout game in a united california because there is fuck all to do.

That's not how it works, you dumbass.

The invention of the camera made excellence in detail obsolete.

Pete, we all know big words are just too much for you to handle. You shouldn't be giving your opinion however if you don't understand that speech is as much a gameplay system as combat in the Fallout series.

HAHAHA This is the second time you did it. You're actually retarded, go back to cuckchan for fuck's sake.

Then maybe you should have some good speech instead of sacrificing good worldbuilding in exchange for shitty exposition dialogue.

I think we can all agree that Brotherhood of Steel was the best Fallout.

Not an argument.

So FaggotFist? He hates FO:NV and loves the Star Wars prequels.

Holla Forums is a faggot

Agreed fellow hi/v/eminder! If we don't enforce our identical opinions that coincidentally match plebbit's, we risk the unthinkable outcome: dissenting opinions. And if that happens we might actually have to think for ourselves instead of following the meme bandwagon.

*blocks your path*
*dodges all your bullets
*shoots back at you at 500% precision*
bzzz, nothin personnel kid

I call them shills but I don't think that they get paid, at least not in money.

The fact that NV is a masterpiece has nothing to do with plebbit also recognizing that greatness. What is extremely suspicious is that when even hardcore Codexers acknowledge NV as a milestone RPG, all of a sudden "dissenting opinions" magically pop up that say it's crap. (((Cohencidentally))) as actual anons are shitting on Bethesda for their money grubbing paid mods V.2.

But yeah, I guess the "anons" with (((dissenting opinions))) waited half a decade to voice their concerns.

It's nice to see that I can not browse fullchan for a few months and see little to nothing has changed.
How do you know what Reddit's opinions are anyway?

Yeah?

It's #8 on their top 70 list, so, yeah.

Yeah, nah.

And I guess you're just getting started.
Any top list anywhere is just a popularity contest, not quality.

At least I gave arguments. New Vegas has a worse, less detailed map and environment. The writing can get absurd and doesn't fit with the Fallout atmosphere established in FO1. Being showered with exposition through dialogue is not worth a shittier open world game. None of the factions are enjoyable because Obsidian writes shit factions, see for example Tyranny.

And then all I get from Obsidian babbies is that FO:NV is a masterpiece because everyone says so. And I know plebbit's opinion because Holla Forums plebbitors confirmed it for me here and here

If I was a shill then why are you the one kvetching about it without giving any arguments against it outside of me being a shill because how dare someone not follow the will of the single person that is Holla Forums.

Who the fuck is everyone quoting

You never made that argument.
Or this argument.
You just keep calling people cucks, fanboys, and redditors for not sucking your dick.

Neither were you. You just keep saying that anyone that does not sharing your opinion is part of a hivemind.

Todd dindu nuffin it weas all Pete Hines

Not an argument.

I made that argument here
I made that argument here
And then repeated myself a bunch of times because Obsidian babies are slow.

You just can't read, nigger. And you still didn't give any counter-argument even when I explained myself clearly.

Why exactly would you expect the atmosphere to match when it's been a few hundred years since the bombs have dropped and a number of decades since the NCR has been swinging it's dick/imperialism around the Wasteland?
Fallout 1 is a post nuclear CRPG.
Fallout 2 is a post post nuclear CRPG.
Fallout NV is a post post nuclear FPSRPG.
Also I'd like to know where most of the exposition came from in F1 if not from dialogue.

Yes, todd is a good boy, zenimax forced him to do all those terrible things with a gun to his head, he goes to sunday manlet game dev course, he dindu muffin

not after oblivion

Todd never wanted to be a Game Developer, he just did it so he could get the money he needed to become President and start the 4th Reich :^)

???

Dark, serious tone with emphasis on world exploration. Fallout 1 had extremely limited dialogue but still conveyed the atmosphere across extremely well. But anything that's not le homosex furry spartans, le nerd culture buhzangief, or searching for the mormon who cucks to abos is too edgy for Holla Forums and plebbit.

I suppose that dark serious tone was why I found Godzilla's footprint and melted Deathclaws with an Alien Ray Gun in my last playthrough then.

Stop speaking like a child and provide some real arguments.

Don't be disingenuous, if you played Fallout 1 you know that the atmosphere is completely different. New Vegas had the ayyy lmao ship bullshit too, and it was even more retarded looking than in Fallout 1.

Why don't you provide your arguments as to why Obsidian's NV is such a masterpiece. I already provided my arguments but niggers new to the thread like you can't read.

And niggers like you think a sandbox is an RPG.

wild wasteland is an optional perk m8

No, you weren't. You just spout unconnected nonsense. You keep calling people storycucks and your arguments requires people accept the implication your retarded opinions. FO:NV had good atmosphere and it had a lot of stuff in the map. However, you just imply that it by saying that what you want but it isn't there.

Technically so did FO1 and the Ayy Lmao were limited to Wild Wasteland perk.

Not in F1.

Right.
Moving on: F1 wasn't complete doom and gloom. But yes it was darker in tone. Mainly because of The Master and his Final Solution. No Fallout badguy has wanted to wipe out humanity since.

That's exactly what I don't think, you fucking mong. I'm not the one shilling for muh Obsidian masterpiece story. Muh RP. I'm the one who actually wants a good sandbox if we're not gonna get a good RPG anyway.

Even though the hi/v/emind is still out in full force, at least I'll never be this buttblasted.

I wasn't what? You can't even type anymore, let alone read properly.

The very fact that it was present in FO1 is the reason why I mentioned it in the first place, reading comprehension is a bitch.

The prominent characteristics of this form are disorganized behavior and speech (see formal thought disorder), including loosened associations and schizophasia ("word salad"), and flat or inappropriate affect. In addition, psychiatrists must rule out any possible sign of catatonic schizophrenia.

The most prominent features of disorganized schizophrenia are not delusions and hallucinations, as they are in paranoid schizophrenia,[4][5] although fragmentary delusions, unsystemized and often hypochondriacal, and hallucinations may be present. A person with disorganized schizophrenia may also experience behavioral disorganization, which may impair his or her ability to carry out daily activities such as showering or eating.

I didn't comment chain because this is all retarded so I assume that "had ayy lmao too" was in regard to FO3/4. Seriously, I'm giving you full attention because you started out your entire "argument" with call everyone you disagree with you names.

Also as to the "limited dialog" thing I think it had expansive dialog for the time it came out.
It's not like you're going to get a DND campaign out of a CD. You need at least five for that.

There are none, grow up. Sandbox is a genre for actual autists.

The fuck's going on with this place?

Man, can you imagine how pathetic you'd have to be to work for bethesda coins to "pay" for mods, that you can get for free, and pirate for the mythical one that doesn't have a better free version?

Yeah, it's a counterreaction to the anti-fallout 4 crowd. Similar to the counter reaction to George R.R Martin once the show got iredeemably shit. The better of the two will be attacked relentlessly to try and shit the public opinion to their side, not due to quality for their favored product, but because the other one is so seen as so sub-par, that by contrast their favored product is obviously better. That and contrarians who want to rock the boat for the attention. Same kind of fags posting about how they want dick in threads.

since this thread is garbage for some reason I am going to use it to discuss role playing games
the main draw to a roll playing game is to play a role, to be a character that you make.
the main component of a person, or well thought out character is his thoughts and actions.
these two things together means that the best way for a role playing game to let you play role is to give you options and decisions, but if your decisions have no consequences then they are unsatisfying, if there are not enough options then they are shallow
this is where the world comes in, a rich world with characters and conflicts that the player cares about is necessary for the consequences(and therefore the decisions) to have any real weight to them, and the more ways there are to solve a problem open up more options for the player and therefore more depth
as you can see the story, setting, characters ect are all completely integral to the enjoyment of an rpg and fallout new vegas blows fallout 4 out of the water with this (and so does almost anything)

I wasn't even the one who called you guys storycucks, though I don't necessarily disagree with that statement.

What Obsidian has is dialogue that doesn't sound completely autistic like Bethesda's, but that also comes with the drawback that a lot of the dialogue is written by professional liberal arts graduates, and it shows.

Go roleplay as the Exile in KotOR II or something you absolute faggot.

World building is extremely important in RPGs, it is the foundation upon which you write plots. It has to be rich and appealing, it has to make sense, so the player can easily be immersed in the game and roleplay.

Unfortunately for the Fallout series, Bethesda creates shallow worlds because they have to appeal to a wider audience or whatever.

But that was one of the problems of the steam paid mods, Creation club is literally paid mods all over again with all the same problems but with a fancier name and less money given to the mod makers. How anyone didn't see this coming is amazing.
Trainwiz is a fucking moron for selling out to CC.

After all of the "hi/v/emind" accusation that you are force memeing, I honestly don't think that you have any actual arguments.

Bethesda copies and pastes shacks that have no place to exist at the time and fill ruins (now adopted the straight looping skyrim dungeon) with LE WACKY SKELINGTONS XDDD IN SILLY POSES, and brainstorm a lolsorandumb quest like

I'm mildly confused.
You know F1 and F:NV had a lot of the same people working on it right? Not to mention the setting to NV is pretty similar to Van Buren.

Looks like full/v/ is no different than halfchan Holla Forums was in 2012. Congratulations everybody, good work. The last three years were wasted.

You're also dealing in cheap rhetoric in order to validate what's otherwise a fairly mediocre game further ruined by something awful. This isn't reddit or tumblr and you're perfectly entitled to your own cancerous taste just as I am free to call you out on such. No mental gymnastics necessary.

They've been leaking pretty hard recently plus it's the homestretch of the summer season.

Cuckchan go back holy shit.

No they didn't. New Vegas' Interplay influence was Josh Sawyer and Chris Avellone, neither of which worked on Fallout 1. Avellone worked as a designer for Fallout 2, but Fallout 2 was also a big lead in atmosphere from Fallout 1, and all around a worse game tone-wise that Holla Forums fanboys over because muh slavery. Josh Sawyer and Chris Avellone had nothing to do with Fallout 1, but it's not like I expect Holla Forums to actually do any research. It's easier to follow plebbit memes about based Obsidian, based Josh Sawyer.

leap in atmosphere*

okay, this is fucking painful, I have to recreate your argument in my head from some cryptic fucking buzzwords
yes this is tongue in cheek referential humor based on pulpy comic books, I would rather see the same ridiculous scenario played strait instead of as a joke, I can agree with you here
I cant believe I am defending the writing behind the enclave but first of all farms and water purifiers exist in the world, and people care about things other then merely their bodily functions
are ghous immortal or was that a retcon? I dont remember
the only two things in this sentence that are not buzzwords are robot and nuclear bomb, try communicating like a human being and not a nigger

cuckchanners, shills, and Bethesda drones happened.

It really, really wasn't. It was FO1 but bigger and generally better in every way. The only real difference was how the second game was loaded with a ton of pop-culture easter eggs but that's generally considered a plus if you know what the fuck is going on.

Ghouls do die, it just takes a long time to happen. They also need to drink water and eat food, which Fallout 1 establishes in it's main plot and Fallout 4 retcons for no fucking reason.

Yeah, pop-culture easter eggs are usually a good sign that games are being taken over by lib arts students. All I can say is that you get the developers you shill for Holla Forums, and honestly you deserve all the SJW devs you're getting. It's easy to shill for New Vegas since the entire worldbuilding was already done by someone else outside of Obshitian, like Timothy Cain who also helped design Arcanum and VtM:B, but I don't see anyone making threads for Obshitian's latest rpg Tyranny. And instead of recognizing that it's the Fallout world itself that's attractive, you instead latch on to the terrible college humour that Josh Sawyer tries to subtly insert into the world. You deserve all the shitty games you get.

he's doing it again

It's an objective claim, therefore an argument.
It's an objective fact that anyone who actually played FO1 would agree with.
And I'm arguing for my preference.
Implying I'm wrong.

Fuck off with your shitty attempt at sounding smart.

But they are shit, that doesn't change something they did in the past.

Fucking kill yourself subhuman scum, go back to cuckchan.

I'm halfheartedly shitposting at 4:40 and pointing out that F1 had some of the same dumb shit that NV does. I "knew what the fuck" was going on with all the pop-culture references in F2 and didn't care for them much. So call my taste cancerous all you like good buddy.

I could have sworn one of their names was on the Fallout Bible. Too tired to remember now and I have to file hunt to check.

Have fun with each other you two I'm going to bed.

Not an argument.

I could go on but I really can't take you seriously if you don't know the background of your own examples. Trokia doing the world building on VtM:B for just one example.

I do agree that overloading on memes in any context is a surefire cancer.

Of courshe, seeing that's what shitbait threads like this are all about.

You aint getting anymore, now fuck off.

Come on, he was just pretending! :^)

archive.is/K5Lss

This is how retarded Holla Forums has become. You tell them that Tim Cain started up Troika after doing Fallout 1, and they're just so retarded that they can't do a quick google search to discover that it's true.

Troika might not have done the worldbuilding of VtM, but it did do the worldbuilding and atmosphere of VtM:B

Then prove it.
Why do you need someone to agree with you if it's "an objective fact"? Besides. I'm someone, I've played it, and I disagree.
You're wrong…
…and the proud owner of a two-digit IQ. If irony had a physical weight to it, you could be mistaken for a black woman at Popeyes.

To be fair planting one's feet in the face of sheer stupidity is a long honored tradition around these parts whether you said it or simply reacted to it. And again, if you don't know the background of your own examples, or more concretely how tight a leash they had on a flagship pnp liscenced title there's not enough sophistry on the internet to help cover that up.

It's also unrelated the FO talk but hey, you were running out of material anyway.

You fucker, you know as well as I do that content wise the map in 3 is better. Just contrarian for contrarian sake. Fuck you.
Again you're just being a contrarian. This is the equivalent of me asking you if a strawberry is reddish and you refusing to agree because nothing is objective.
How am I wrong?

But I do know the background of my examples. No one even had a response for what I posted here but somehow I'm the one who's derailing.

Said the guy whose main argument is hi/v/emind.

Now remove most of the sewer tunnels from the FO3 map because they're so repetitive. Now how does the map look.

Maybe if the DC ruins were an actual city you could walk through instead of tiny separated locked off cells connected by cut and paste subway tunnels.

I will never stop seeing New Vegas as just some mod for Fallout 3, because that's literally all it is. It's got some nice bits to it, but it's also got some shit bits to it. The drone fanbase ruins it all though.

I've been making arguments, all the people shilling for New Vegas have made no arguments except that it's considered an unanimous masterpiece among certain circles.

Still a better map to explore than New Vegas, but whatever, think what you want. I don't think I'll ever break the conditioning. You faggots are cultist levels of denial.

Embarrassing.

I ask you to explain how I'm wrong, and again no explanation arrives. How predictable. There's like 5 people in this thread including us. One of the New Vegas fans who played FO1 agreed that FO1 and New Vegas have a different tone. See
Even just asking people who played both would tell you the same thing, because it's just objectively true. They were created by completely different writers. Then the map is the only one that maybe you'll find other blind New Vegas fanboys defending it, but even among New Vegas fanboys I'm sure most would agree that the map in FO3 was more "explorable". Even if they agree that New Vegas is the better game overall. And you know what? I don't give a shit about FO3 either, I'm just tired of Obsidian shills acting like New Vegas is literally a masterpiece. And then here you faggots are, constantly derailing it and making it about FO3 or VtMB, going to any lengths so as to avoid having to actually present any arguments for New Vegas.

Post more nigger elves

300 Creation Club Credits have been added to your account. :^)

good one

I can't tell if he's a cuck who thinks he's funny or if he's a legitimate shill.

You and
discussed the differences in tone, with you implying that Vegas was vastly different because it was more "goofy", until you backtracked and eventually found the middle-ground of: "Yes, there's differences - but those ought to be expected considering the setting is different - but ultimately both games put an aesthetic and atmospheric emphasis dark cynicism, post-apocalyptic politics and the gritty realism that follows.

This is the definition of nitpicking though: Why do you simply refuse to believe that myself, any many others in this thread, simply disagree with your assertion? Claiming it is objective fact doesn't make it so - and again, it begs the question; if its objective, why can't you prove it in a quantifiable way?
"Explorable" is a rather vague term the way you put it: Do you mean sheer size, landmarks on the map, areas I can enter, or genuine areas of interest? What if I don't find the prospect of the exact same subway tunnels and dull, carbon-copied grey buildings swarming with nondescript raiders/super mutants to not be very "explorable" at all?
Exploration, after all, implies that you actually discover something you haven't seen before

Then you are the real contrarian here, since you've argued more for the virtue of Fallout 3, than the travesty of New Vegas. Just think about it for a minute lad - even if everything you say is true, and Fallout 3 is the objectively superior game… That doesn't, in and of itself, say anything about the quality of New Vegas. All you're really stating is that "New Vegas is of lesser quality than Fallout 3".

If we're gonna do that, let's also remove from NV the locations that are just boarded up buildings with no entrance, rock formations or something else equally dumb and uninteresting.

NV had a lot going for it, but one of the things it does not have is its map and setting. This is probably due in part to being rushed by Bethesda, but most of the locations in NV are boring with little detail and virtually no worthwhile loot. They literally exist just to pad out an otherwise empty map.

3 had a lot of flaws, but it did one thing really well and it's the one thing you NV loving faggots always try to take away from it; it's map and locations. Is it too hard to give credit where credit is due?

That was really just the urban leftovers surrounding New Vegas, and there was never a Todd lie about exploring them, they're filler, like random hills and trees are filler.

FONV map is pretty good and its only fault is being small.

Also exploration in FO3 is a meme, it's supposed to be an RPG not a strictly exploration and looting of random trash simulator.

The fact that Fallout threads attract so many shitposters really says something about the series.

The fact that its a popular game that gets threads to begin with?
Back to /dsg/ with you, or whatever asscrack you crawled out of.

Bioware threads are no different. This is what happens when the fanbase turns into insufferable drones.

Yeah, eat shit.
Maybe if NV's map wasn't so full of "filler" it wouldn't be so boring and such a chore to explore.

That's just a defense mechanism crafted by rabid NV fanboys when confronted with the fact that 3 did something better than NV.
It's really sad that you still cling to it. I feel nothing but pity when I see an Obsidian drone say "muh atmosphere" or "muh themepark"
It's as if you really believe that another game doing something better than your favorite game is some kind of personal attack. Sad!

Yes it does, because Holla Forums knows it's shit but refuses to see how NV isn't much better, so by discussing how NV truly compares with FO3 in earnest, their little brains can make a connection as to what value NV truly has. Unfortunately that's not gonna happen because a lot of Holla Forums is just full on indoctrinated to put NV on a pedestal, and I'm tired of racking up (#)s over a bunch of cucked cultists.

Just look at Merely implying that New Vegas isn't a literal masterpiece makes you a shill now. The irony isn't lost on me, it's lost on you.

You call people contrarian while complaining that Holla Forums is a hivemind. Being a shill is the best case scenario for you.

Name me 10 distinct vistas from Fallout 3's "I hope you got a fetish for subway tunnels and urban corridors filled with ghouls/super mutants exclusively" choice of aesthetics that you actually remember from the top of your head. Megaton is memorable - but mostly for its ability to push the limits of suspension of disbelief and common sense - but other than that, I got nothing.

But you haven't been discussing anything in earnest - Hell, its a tremendous gratitude to even say you've been "discussing" in the first place; all your posts have been snarky Reddit memes, handwaving of opposition, or intellectual dishonesty that would make Karl Marx blush.

Brass tacks you accuse everyone else of what you're doing: You're contrarian, and you are a fanboy – not an Obsidian or Vegas one, granted, but a Bethesda and Fallout 3 one instead. No one here has any problem admitting that Vegas isn't a flawless gift sent by God, and to imply that that is the only problem people have when you shit up the thread with your fanboyist autism is disingenuous.

Also, if you were "merely implying", you wouldn't need (28) desperate replies to do it, and you know that as well as I.

(checked)
Let's break down your pictures

I suggest people stop replying to this clown.

A clown is a willful actor who humiliates and debases himself for your enjoyment; this guy is just an opinionated Holla Forums-tier brainlet who can't stand the fact that people dislike his shit Toddware

The joke is becoming less funny and more embarrassing as I realize you're serious. You actually think having a few good looking set pieces makes NV's map good.
I pity you.
I could post the vistas of thinks like Rivet City, the Washington Monument, etc etc, but those probably don't have enough whacky dino's for you to consider cool enough.

Nope, but it's an argument against your retarded claims that Vegas is "boring", when one spec of dirt has more texture and colour to it than the entire city of Washington DC does in Fallout 3. Continue making a fool of yourself by pretending that you're too retarded and cant into basic English, though. You sure show me.
Go ahead and list me ten memorable locations - which might be a bit of a feat for you, I know, because you don't distinguish between "filler" and "vistas", so for all I know you'll try to argue that every random strip of road you come across "was interesting to me checkmate xD".

If irony had a physical weight to it, you'd outclass the common nigger by a mile. Get over yourself and give people the impression that you actually understand basic English if being called a "clown" hurts your feelers.

Todds Irish actually. It's why he's so tiny and pale. It also explains his rugged good looks.

Stop please.

Just like trying to sound like an intellectual doesn't make you an intellectual, looking cool doesn't make your location cool. When you run over to it
All those great vistas you hold so dearly don't mean shit when you reach that location and realize there's nothing to do and you already saw all there is to see when you were approaching it.
It takes a true mongoloid to vehemently argue that style > substance, and you fit the bill.
Even more intellectual grandstanding. It's a shame you're not as good at reading comprehension as you are at making word salads, I didn't say a damn that about being called a clown, my post was about me cringing at your pompous bullshit.
You're no clown though user. Clowns charge when they put on a show.

Like you did? Not a single reply (that wasn't whining bullshit) after you tried defending NV's shit map.

I told you once but sometime's retards need to be told twice; fuck off ankle biter.

Wow, as if it needed to be made any clearer that you're fresh from reddit.
This is a NV fanboy everyone. Disagree with him and he'll report you for not thinking NV is perfect.
Fucking embarrassing.

I did. You replied to my post about NV maps you dumb faggot.

Maybe you can report me for pointing out that you're wrong, you fucking tard.

That's right user, if you're going to be retarded you should be smug too. Gotta protect that fragile ego.

so who is he ? autist, shill or a genuine retard? perhaps the launch of the creation club is somewhat related to it

so who is he? autist, shill or a genuine retards? perhaps NV not being as good as he thought sent him over the edge

please stop spamming

Take a good look; that retard is one of you. This is what happens to the NV shill when you pop the bubble surrounding their reality.
You're a bunch of troglodytes.

like pottery

I'm surprised you even remember to breathe.
When it comes to defending NV you kids go full fucking autism for it.

Oh look, that dumb spamming cunt was finally banned and all his posts deleted.
Even that hilarious one where he reported me then screencapped it to rub it in my face.
What a shame.

Back on topic:
NV's writing, characters and story are better than 3's.
3's map, setting and exploration is better NV's.

FO3 doesn't do good exploration well, it's just random shit in a squared map.

Doesn't that basically just add a few fps mechanics? FO4 already has them, and the controls are more snappy.

Dude, FO4 has more gunplay. It's not the same, and it's more fun to play.

What does skyrim have to do with this? This is your brain on obsidishit.

I bet I've played FO1 and 2 longer than you. I spent 3 years replaying FO2 over and over again. I've experienced the strength and weakness in all fallout games. Don't pretend like your judgement holds more value than mine.

I love the dialogue of FO1 and 2 though. NV's dialogue is just tedious and shit.

do your research. 1:46:16. in fact, watch entire video

FO3's city ruins is better than NV's boring open area. The ruins in NV also look worse.

Even he admitted that FO4 is a fun loot and shoot game.

see title of this thread

That's a much better argue than

Basically, mark and sonic mania happened.

It's pretty good. Responsive animations and controls.

Maybe you're just an addict man.

How is it fun? Your character movement is weird as shit for some reason, all of the guns sound fucking pathetic, and are pathetic, since they need twenty shots on average to kill a raider in his underpants, there aren't even different types of ammo, there's, I think, 30 different "bases" for weapons, a good five or ten of which are the exact same weapon, as in, all of the blunt melee weapons, all of the knives, and all of the one handed small arms. There's less enemy types than New Vegas, the worldspace is actually worse, since 50% of it is water, in which you can't do shit, and the other half is split between the city, in which enemies won't fight each other while standing half a city block away, and in direct line of sight, the generic wasteland, and the only actually good part of the game, the Glow, shit, I mean The Glowing Sea.

I suspected as much, we are being drowned by idiots who are offended when they presenented with even the simplest vidya stories, like him

fuck off back where you came from

Even unmarked locations get levels of attention to detail that most marked locations in NV are sorely lacking.
Like this burnt out farmhouse I found that had a terminal detailing the stories of some early survivors trying to get a farm up and running until they were found and wiped out by raiders, or an unmarked sewer entrance that had a secret compartment hiding a chinese listening post. These kinds of fun, little details are noticeably absent from NV's map.

So disagreeing with you about NV's map makes me a newfag now?

Gosh user, you ever stop for a moment and say "Boy, I am really fucking stupid."?
Of course not, you're fucking stupid.

kek, still probs a crypto-jew, who cares lmao.

I mean it, go back

Not only stupid, but a newfag to boot!

Easter eggs, fam, you know what those are?

If you picked Wild Wasteland, the point of which was silly bullshit. If you didn't, you had a bunch of mercenaries there, who dropped an unique Gauss rifle. Stop being a faggot.

please embarrass yourself further with few more posts, newfag

Go on user, tell us where the storycuck Obsidian drones touched you, it only took 7 years to finally gather the courage to stand up to the hi/v/emind and plebbit.
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH

Oh look, smug anime girls.
You know, your friend from earlier posted a whole bunch of those.
Right before he was banned.
Man you really are fucking stupid.

Why is it so hard for you rabid fanboys to admit the two games have different strengths? I simply do not understand.
I've got hundreds of hours in both games, I like both games and recognize their flaws and strengths respectively.

Genuine question that I expect to be answered with the same retarded shit I always get from NV fanboys; what the fuck is wrong with you?

Can someone ever fucking recover from this video?

Yeah, there's a handful of environmetal storytelling, like the school with the stage prepared for a play.

Didn't feel that. Try playing 2K Czech's games like Hidden and Dangerous 2 and Mafia 1, now that's weird.

They could be more varied, but I'm okay with the damp sound effect.

You get stronger guns and upgrades later. Also, it's easily fixable with a small mod that modifies the damage multiplier to 2-3x.

Only autists care about ammo type tbh. In NV, I stayed with the default except when fighting bullet sponges like deathclaws.

There are only 10 weapons in Doom, plus 1 for the super shotgun.

But they have different behaviors, like molerats that actually burrow their way underground.

I don't really care about world size. Also, like 70% of NV's world is filled with literally nothing but sand and rocks, and shits like the airbase and communication dishes are a waste of space.

At least he's not at DWTerminator level of autistic. Yet.

you're both faggots, I can hear you two on the front page making loud wet sloppy noises at each other. Get a room you two. Also here's your (1), don't spend everything in one place.

You mean your (You) newfag, (1) is what you have.

and thats just a tip of the iceberg of guys who BTFO bethesda turds
youtube.com/watch?v=A34poZ6paGs
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZEtWEey_CQ

Considerably better than NV's vast amounts of nothing with nothing inbetween.
>

The data file named it as machine gun. Probably renamed to replace a cut weapon at some point.

So you accept FO4 as an RPG now? Great.

Yes. Your point?

No. NV was that dull. Even the interiors are dull.

This guy actually had fun with the game.

What do they eat?
who's supplying raiders with drugs and corpses to string up?
What do supermutants eat, where do they get all the people to fill gore bags with?

Bugs :)

Nearly every raider encampment has food and booze strewn around. Sometimes in organized stashes, sometimes haphazardly. Pay attention.
Caravans, travellers, and places like Evergreen Mills where they can go to trade for shit.
They eat people. They get people probably in much the same way raiders do, by sending out raiding parties to attack caravans and small settlements.
Remember Big Town? That's a direct example of Super Mutants getting their food. They attack a settlement, drag a few people off to camp and eat them.

What is the point of these questions with obvious answers?

Oh boy I love FO4, I love paying lots of money for things that are free and passion-driven in NV, I also love horrible plot and lowest common denominator "RPG" systems, also please shit and piss all over me as clearly we have patrician taste.

Mutants in DC Ruins near the washington monument go all the way to kidnap humans in big town.
How was big town not completely deserted?
multiple gore bags, let's say 5 on average have been made of at least 4 people, so that's 20 people per a raiding trip.

Except that super mutants don't eat people. They never did in the lore. Don't you think that would make The Masters plan to convert everyone into super mutants kind of pointless, because they would all starve to death?

That's why he killed hisself.

No dickhead, they do it locally. In the DC ruins there are Talon Company Mercs, Brotherhood of Steel soldiers and the occasional scavver come to find goodies. Did you even play FO3?
For the same reason your fridge isn't completely empty. You don't eat all of your food, you save some for later.

It's an established fact that FO3 is not in keeping with the lore of FO1&2. What is your point beyond that?

Wrong.

I know, the truth is he saw the future of the franchise.

Oh, this is too good.

And here I thought summer has already ended before this thread.

I think someone is a little lost.

I dunno, are you? Do you need directions or something?

I've never seen energy this low before.

Even in anonymity, there is no reason to make a fool of yourself. The more Holla Forums memes you use, the more I am convinced you're from somewhere else trying to start shit.

Because you have such high energy yourself with all those >(26) posts of autism?
You must be a goon. How cute.

Sauce?

8ch.net/monster/res/292045.html

Practice what you preach.

>bringing up post count agian
Where the fuck do you think you are? This isn't some forum.
All my post number means is that I like discussing vidya, even if its with extra-chromosome carrying faggots like you.
Or someone who recognizes that smug animu pics are the sign of a desperate, low-energy shitter.

How exploded and baggy is that man-chute of hers after 4 sprogs have been pushed through it?

Being banned doesn't mean one cannot post if one is resourceful.

They get entrenched in their camp and only the most vociferous savage denouncement of the other becomes worth saying to them.

NVfags are eternally buttmad about NV being the last title they can call 'canon' while not vomiting their precious idealism up. The combination of liking Obsidian and Fallout but hating Beth makes them auto-discount anything immediately before (or after) NV as toxic shit eventhough 3/NV share virtually everything bar some bells and whistles and better stories.

Personally I liked the setting of F3 more but the story of NV is much better, albeit still flawed.

To the surprise of approximately nobody.
Kill yourself.

Fallout 3's map was just extremely samey to me.

Feel free to insult me I guess.

Not before it either.