What are some videogame characters with bodies that make you want to lift Holla Forums...

What are some videogame characters with bodies that make you want to lift Holla Forums? Personally pic related is what I want.

it got deleted the other two times, what makes you think they'll let if fly this time?

Mods week dyel arms will give out soon trying to delete them.

Also Doom guy should be an inspiration to any young male.

I'd rather prefer a game which makes me wanting to become a better parent.

Or I guess you could play The Walking Dad or something.

What gives you the most energy, Holla Forums?
Nobody really works out with me, and I really need a workout buddy.
What do?

Develope a tulpa to cheer you up.

Having a workout buddy helps but you need to learn to motivate yourself to go. I know a lot of friends online who stopped going to the gym because their buddies stopped going. It really helps if your GF also goes to the gym with you but once you get in the groove of things it just becomes habit. Also have a goal. For me I started going because I wanted to look like all those cool guys from the animu and vidya I like.

>>>/jidf/

bad idea, can lead to some very serious and undesirable consequences

Take you and your wifes son to Facebook, Mr Normalfag

Sounds like pussy-talk. If you properly detach yourself from the illusion of objective reality, no self-created delusions can harm you.

All the people on 8ch talking about lifting really confuse me. Do you not have a job? Do you not work? (If your "job" doesn't get you in shape it isn't real work.)

wew

Learn a trade.

I get paid 15$ an hour tutoring math. I prefer that to moving boxes for 10$ an hour.

Senator armstrong made me cum handsfree at the mere sight of his godly gains

Wouldn't you rather make $50/hour as an electrician? Or $60/hour installing sprinkler systems?

or you could be a psychiatrist and get paid shit tons for doing nothing.

Some fucking faggot who doesn't listen to his Commanding Officer's orders is a role model? I like Doom, but Doomguy is not a character.

Neither of those are actually physically demanding so you're shitting on your own logic there.

Man, most trades aren't even that physically demanding. I was doing plumbing and electrician lowman work for like 3 years and the hardest thing I had to do was occasionally move an old sediment filled water heater out of a basement. Lifting hits more muscle groups and is much more consistent for muscle growth than anything I ever did

The idea of being able to lift her makes me want to lift.

You'd have to be a pretty big guy to do that

The only way you could lift her is with NANOMACHINES SON

Is there a way to be both swole and cute?

I want to be guts-tier tbh, though I'll settle for somewhere between araki's main style divisions.

No, now get AIDs and die

Hi

Yes.

Now where can one find a link for it?

2nd image is not a game but appears more realistically attainable.

Abaddonware, you are welcome.

You want to be a muscle girl user?

yes

Good on you user. Here's a tip. Do weighted hip thrusters if you want a big ass.