American McGee tries to prop plans for Alice 3 to EA

This is one big cursed monkey claw, isn't it?

archive.is/EBUd5

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6642355
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=645862676
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the unholy trinity of cancer

How is American McGee and Alice cancerous?

I didn't know American McGee was the name of a person and just googled it expecting to find a company but then I found his wikipedia page. This guy had one of the shittiest mothers imaginable:

Is the sister of the poor guy still missing?

That sucks. Explains why he's such a piece of shit.

IIRC he now believes she's dead. The private detective he hired was less than helpful.

Yes. Presumed dead.

Ovens are too good for these people

I'd get out of here quickly if I were you, Sjw-Goon.

Holy Shit the poor guy, I hope that he gets the chance to make a new Alice game.

I don't care how shitty his life is, it don't make the alice games worth a shot.

I loved the last game. Hope they don't turn alice into a nigger feminist

Life sucks man.

wow i hate alice now, thanks user

Fix your grammar, you nigger.

nah

I thought Alice sucked, but it's not as horrible you possibly being a sjw goon faggot with

The first one was fantastic, but Madness Returns was trash.

I'd just be happy with a Madness Returns remake with the full content meant to be in the game. Also bring back Chris Vrenna to do the score.

I actually particularly like Madness Returns, what do you not like about it, user?

The problem with Madness Returns was that McGee is your stereotypical idea person but has no idea of business. Look at the artbook if you can find it anywhere - there's been tons upon tons of stuff which didn't make it into the game because McGee - like most designer guys - have enormous difficulties sticking to timetables.

He actually admitted that the game feeling short and rather unfinished was primarily their own fault rather than that of EA when he made his interview thread here.

+pretty
-heavily downgraded movement
-consoletrash save system
-shit-tier combat

Pirate it at release, couldn't make it 30 minutes before uninstalling in disgust at how much it shit on the original's gameplay (that still holds up today).

American's life is a curse.

Did he ever find his sister?

It doesn't end there though. His sister has gone missing and is presumed dead, and some people have speculated leftists had something to do with it.

Fuck off Anthony Burch

Not all macabre is "edge". Edginess is an attitude and tone, not subject matter. Not all macabre is "goth". Goth is a style and fashion which doesn't come close to being present.

I hope it goes well, I can't say I trust EA though.

JUST MAKE A NEW IP THATS NOT MOBILESHIT OR A BOARD GAME YOU FUCK, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM EA ALREADY YOU CHINK LOVER

I understand why that would put some people off of the game. I haven't actually had a chance to play the first game. What's the best way to get it?

I wonder how many you faggots know that American posted here in an AMA?

Anyways, I hope it goes well for him. Fucking EA though.

Did American find his sister?

You'd support EA one way or another, so the lesser evil is pulling a Jolly Rogers.

That was near useless because Holla Forums was royally shitting itself. Webm related.

Very little variety in the main portion of the game, after you've done the first chapter/area/whatever, you've seen everything the game has to offer.
It's also very padded to make it feel longer because Alice can triple jump and hover and a lot of platforms will make you use all of those abilities.

More like 'Heartache'.

McGee lurks here still.

I remember him talking about Chinese prostitutes, can't remember the joke he made about them though.
Apparently the chinks also have a different degree of freedom than Westerners.

I figured any money I spent wouldn't go to American anyways.

Wasn't it probable that an anti-GG got her killed? It makes sense during that time, some piece of shit went ahead and did it because of an internet controversy

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ideally you get the "remastered" version (proper widescreen support) that came with the Origin Complete Edition of Madness Returns.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6642355

In all honesty - the usual anti-GG fucktards can press their face into a meatgrinder for all I care, but I strongly doubt any of them would actually murder someone. Partially because the vast majority of them are internet toughguys, and partially because I doubt even they would randomly kill the sister of a developer who said one or two nice things about GG (people like, say, C.H. Sommers, Notch, or Total Biscuit would be much more likely victims, if anything)

Also supposedly you can play it on the Steam version, despite the remaster never being available there, by using this guide: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=645862676

She's ded, Jim.

I think i'll give this a try since I already bought the steam version a few years ago

There is absolutely no group of people that does not have a scattering of legitimate sociopathic lunatics inside of it. You're incredibly naive if you think, in that group of self-righteous internet tough guys, there isn't at least somebody with some kind of god delusion who is convinced that murdering the family member of somebody who disagrees with them constitutes "justice".
The "target" thing with the most likely victim depends strongly on where that lunatic lives and how easily they can find somebody who they think deserves their wrath. Somebody like this isn't likely to be able to fund a plane ticket across the country.

There are lunatics everywhere. To think that most of a group is nonviolent makes sense, but to assume that any group is free of sociopaths is nonsense for any group that is not absolutely tiny.

They're literally the only good company left. Remember to buy Titanfall 2, as well.

Thanks goon, I feel enlightened now

Oh boy, I can't wai-
Nope.

I want leftypol to leave.

Does American McGee have battered wife syndrome? Still propping up the name, even though Alice is his only successful one under that naming title because nobody is dying for Bad Day L.A., Scrapland or Grimm. Not sure about Akaneiro or how well that did but since Spicy Horse is gone, I expect it didn't do too well.

Goons are not human benis.

Fuck off Ken Sama

Not gonna lie, this is basically the reason I went ahead and signed up for the newsletter. Dude's had a hard life.

(you)

Are they trying Kojimbo American McGoo, I thought the Alice plotline was already wrapped up at the end of the previous one.

Why does he have to go to EA? Do they own the rights to the series now?
I though Alice in Wonderland was public domain and Mcgee could probably find a far better publisher

They had the IP since the first Alice game.

Is this still going to be made by those incompetent chinks he hired? He should just hire some technopriest slavs or japs. Probably way cheaper and they'd be able to shit out a much product.

That said, at this point, I'm only interested in Alice's cute butt considering how aside from art direction Alice 2 was by the numbers as they come.

Also, I hope he finds his sister alive and well. No one deserves that Keanu Reeves bullshit.

Dude. Anti-GG is made up of literal rapists and pedophiles and you're telling me that not one of them is capable of murder? I would tell you to find me one that ISN'T unhinged and disconnected from society.

They are all sane you filthy goobergabber. It's the patriarchal society itself that is insane.

What is life?

Man. I can't tell anymore if you are serious or not. That's how fucking retarded everything has become.

P-p-please forgive me, oh wise and merciful vagina for I have sinned. I will now flog myself clean of my heresy.

>His 13th birthday was on Friday the 13th
Don't know if he has good luck for surviving, oe bad luck for being born the the 13th.

Read Rules for Radicals and Days of Rage. Then come back again.

The worst thing about life is people. I can't wait for our robo-spider overlords.

American….. had a hard life.

American political in a nutshell.

then there's his dead sister. American had a hard life.

No not just that. Fucking everything.

The world doesn't need another Alice game locked at 30fps.

stop breathing please thanks

Keep sucking McGee's cock. He is the largest proponent of 30fps cinematic experience. If he makes another Alice game, I guarantee it will be locked at 30fps.

Why does he keep signing up with EA?
He's setting himself up for disappointment again

so scary. keep your eyes closed and never open them so you don't need to see the horror.

they own the rights possibly or he wasn't fucked over with them before

Stop playing on a console you nigger.

That ain't lucky, sounds like he overcame bad luck thru quick-wits. He hustled a drunk idiot with an obvious lie.

It is locked at 30fps on PC. You have to edit the config file manually to set it higher. But, half of the game ignores that setting and reverts to 30fps in various parts.

take your PC autism please and really kill yourself.

I'd go with the former on that. Dude is an inspiring; keeps getting back on up when the world keeps kicking him down.

The guy has no business leading a project. It is actually better he works for some AAA studio where he can be quarantined.

wrong, my minecraftian child

Go support one of his kickstarter scams. He has had such a hard life. Needs another half million to keep him going.

It aint locked for me.

I don't really care for the series, but I wish him the best.

i don't get the point you're trying to make here

You mean the abortion which will make us wish it had never been released?

Trans-Alice.
Alice who sucked black cock.
Alice's black boyfriend.
We wuz Aliceshanquadenshia.
Fat Alice.

Take your pick and throw your own cent in; Deep down, you know I am right.

There is a separation between frame updates, physics updates, network updates (for online games), and your fps. You could have a fps of 300, but it doesn't matter if the position of objects within the game only update 30 times a second. You can edit a file to increase this, but it doesn't effect parts of gameplay that appear to have the timing hardcoded.

I knew he worked on id games for a while but I didn't know how it happened. I wonder if this is true:

what do you mean you wonder if it's true… This is well-known. American McGee's Alice is on the Quake engine and even has strafe based momentum leftover.

I'll pray that everything goes well for him.

Could be worse.
Could be zenimax.

i think he's sick of making mobile games in china.
ea probably still own the rights so i doubt there's any other way he could do it unless he were to make a knockoff like inafune did
i hope something works out for him once

No, I was talking about how he got the job (Romero skipping work).

I really dislike mcgee, he never made a good game, he only participated in good games like quake.

Read Masters of Doom. It's a fascinating read about the history of id, how they came together, made Doom and Quake and what ultimately tore them apart.

IF (and this is a big if here) it does get green lit, you know damn well EA will demand he poz it up with 'progressiveness' and "Diversity' and 'stronk wymen who don't need no men'.

Holy fuck why is he still working with EA? Is he into BDSM now thanks to all the shit he has gone through in his life? Does he secretly want to get assfucked every step of the fucking way? Jesus christ, American.

American McGee is a shit game designer, all of his levels in Doom suck.

So it was a decision based on limitations rather than personal preference. Dude's not a programmer, he probably didn't make the 30fps decision himself. How you extrapolated the "He is the largest proponent of 30fps" from his game is ridiculous.

They own the rights to the brand dumbshit. Read the thread.

American if you're reading this stay strong.

please no she is my pure waifu

But that's wrong you fucking nigger. map02 is great.

I mean, Alice is already a strong, independent woman. Unless you mean injecting Y chromosomes to develop her feminine jaw into a disgusting manjaw because "WE CAN'T HAVE PRETTY GIRLS IN VIDEO GAMES!" Then I'd agree, they'll probably cock it up. I do hope that whatever happens, American gets a break from misfortune.

McGee I know you lurk here, do you really think teaming up again with EA is really a good idea, they are fucking EA after all

Hi McGee, please don't go to EA if you can avoid it.

McGee, I love you, but please don't go back to EA. If they own the IP, please just make a spiritual successor instead.

Please no, EA will absolutely ruin her.

This, for the love of God somebody send him this.

This please.
It might be difficult to fit a new and original theme but anything is better than the pain and suffering the series, and by extension, anyone who cares will go through because EA is just another greedy company that happened to choose video games as its product of choice.

Video related.

I doubt she's dead, there was only a bit of blood on the floor which could mean she got in a fight with somebody trying to abduct her. I'm putting my money on a bunch of middle eastern ragheads since it happened near a limo/transportation company and they're known for abducting females like this (there was a case like that where some royal saudi abducted many White females and raped them for two or three weeks in California and got away with it).

A third game? Why not just make the original available for sale.

Good, American needs some fucking happiness in his life.

That being said, he did just release a card game through kickstarter, and has had a successful career of selling Alice-themed clothes to people while making shitty Chinese knock-off games to pay the rent.

Gas yourself kike

Does it matter? Alice is one of the most overrated games I've seen. I find it funny how people who enjoy it act like its niche despite everyone loving it more than skyrim

Honestly after I've seen all the shit the man has been through I can understand why he keeps making all this fucked-up shit.
It's already a miracle he hasn't killed himself yet.
Have they found his sister?

Leftists, not even once.

EA will only take it if it's current year.

Yeah Alice will need to wear the proper attire.

EA has always been the publisher.

good taste

While we're on the topic, does anyone know how to make the mouse movement in Alice 1 be less shitty?
It's supposed to be running on the Quake engine, right? Why does the mouse movement feel this bad?

ITT retards who don't know American McGee is one of the few non-SJW devs left

That makes no fucking sense.

MCGEE
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

MARK, GET HIM BACK HERE SO WE CAN TALK SOME SENSE INTO HIM

prime example of some jew nigger trying to cash in on the anti-sjw bandwagon

Kill yourself.

pls

HAHAHAHHAHAHA
Who the fuck is that guy!?

I truly hope you are not serious, because if you are, there's a gas chamber ready for you.

How did you even find out about this website… you really shouldn't be here.

It's not that I dislike that board, I even lurk there.
But all the reddit/4chan crossposting really atracted a bunch of idiots.

Kids like you shouldn't be posting here.

EA holds the rights still to some degree. He can't just go to another publisher.

I want this just for the Alice 3D models

Lurk more.