4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game from a western developer?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
8ch.net/loomis/index.html
play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7oususpecttest-626377785
github.com/uTox/uTox
utox.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

System shock 2

Been thinking about killing myself. Thoughts? Solutions? Advice? Want to join?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Right now? Deus Ex. All time? I need to finish Deus Ex first.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

TWO DAYS TIL NIPPON

I literally haven't put down this yugioh game once since I started it 3 days ago. I grab it instantly when I wake up so I can get my timers in game started.

Wait a few years and see if it gets better.

Hitman, excluding Absolution.

YFW NIGGERS

How goes user

Why?

You're gonna have to elaborate a little bit more than that.

Command and conquer up to Generals. Even CNC 3, actually, that's also good. Westwood is DOAT for RTS games. Too bad they're FUCKING DEAD

DOAT?

How goes user

haven't had a cigarette in six months now, well save for a solitary cigarette i got coerced into which i'm still mad about. I haven't even had a damn drink in two weeks but i wasn't trying to quit, just haven't felt like having booze yet, maybe in a little bit or tomorrow. I was having so much fun playing Yakuza Kiwami this week i skipped a few days of working out and practicing drawing but forced myself to practice both today, not great results though

FEAR was the first thing to come to mind, shame that series nosedived

Do you have any family members you know would be devastated by your loss?

developer of all time. They're literally the only developer out there that doesn't put fucking unit caps on their designs, so it's a plus for me and mine.

If you've got nothing to lose then do something strange.

Streamed the first few levels of bio menace. went driving. I think the pics speak for themselves.

Did that already.

What do you want to know

Really at a breaking point I suppose. Not really but its been on my mind for years and more or less thorough out a while I guess I been edging closer and closer, Idk too long to explain. This isnt even a good explanation.

Rick (((and Morty))) tbh
What did they mean by this

>Rick (((and Morty))) tbh
Fuck off.

Made a town in animal crossing, but feel completely empty and dead inside.

Oh, I dunno. Maybe something like "gee, perhaps this user is wondering why I could possibly consider contemplating suicide. I should inform him of the reasoning behind my decisions, and thereby allow him to investigate these scenarios and form a logical conclusion with all available information as to better tell me whether or not I should perform sudopukku upon my bean-bag chair and wireless keyboard."

Good job on the no cigs user. I don't think I could have quit if I weren't using another nicotine source myself.

Ohhhh
What'd you do today user?

Do they not have a male one?

You should just wait it out. You'll become numb to it eventually. Whats your life like?

NOPE. They removed the mens bathroom and replaced it with a gender neutral. save me

Seriously look up their twitter, they echoed themselves

I attempted to sleep.
I instead convulsed for 5 minutes, got up, and decided to fuck around in elona because I'm experiencing sleep-shock for working fucking graveyard shift for 2 days.
Needy dogs suck.

Shoot up a synagogue on your way out.

All mods are power tripping cunts and should be treated as such.

What was it?

A bunch of leddit fucks is what they are with their fedora shit.

Whats got you down user?

Tell him to fuck off and get out of there. Especially if its a small chat. Mods should only be around to stop spam tbh

Good job commiefornia

B-but pickle rick. :^)

I know its a fucking shit show and they admitted they're jewish

They want to trick memesters into thinking they're cool.

Seriously i need to escape before government cracks down on conservatives and sends us all to work camps or something.

By doing something only uncool people like the SPLC do?

I'm sorry user.

Help.

I've been all hopped up on caffeine and nicotine this weekend since the parents are gone, and I couldn't fucking sleep at all. I finally passed out after tossing and turning for 3 hours just for my mom to call, leave a voice mail, then text me. Fucking pissed me off

If I was in cali I'd actually have a job just so I could escape.

so so they had single-toilet bathrooms and the signs never meant anything in the first place is what you're telling me. I'm assuming the womens bathroom is only a womens bathroom because it has a tampon dispenser in it.

california genocide when

I dont feel like talking anymore

It was his chat, actually.

I don't know. I did nothing but played animal crossing for two weeks. This game really has little point aside of being addictive as fuck.

Sell drugs to some actors, thin their herd out as they succumb to degeneracy.

There arent any jobs. The beans took them all. unless you go through college or a scummy trade school

No, there was a mens toilet there, it has like 2 stalls and a urinal. They actually ripped the mens sign off and put the gender neutral one in its place. Thats why there is ripped wall.

Im not a black, user.

resto so

you taku imoutos to churchu

sleep snugu, smugu

How stupid and unprofessional.

Good, they'll trust you more then. Push their degeneracy back on to them, then duck out.

Yeah I'd just add whoever you like from there and leave. Rather than deal with some shit head like that.

I watched my sister play one once and I just couldn't see the fun in it tbh

Just go roll in the dirt and pretend to speak spanish, then you can get a job too

By cali law they need to do it. Please for the love of god get me away from here. though there are alot of asians here so maybe it might not be too bad

Excited for he new college semester starting tomorrow.

Please don't. Watch vid.
Don't care if you think that. Better than having no hope as an atheist/agnostic.

Im too white and hard working to do that.

Im not a criminal either.

No ThAnKs!

Mind if I post my recent homework? nothing interesting especially since i was trying to do one-minute figures from a site i found and would draw over stuff. I guess its supposed to help you get the form of a figure down but i dunno if its helping or not

Why are you excited for school user?

Start your own business. Or see if you can join up with ICE.

That third eye is really good user

Why?

But you live in a criminal state. All I can say is, get out and pray Arizona Bay happens soon.

funny that i call it that even though i haven't been in a classroom for like 7 years

which one do you consider the third?

I fucking hate it when I get into situations (i.e arguments or fights) where I can't easily get out of without either contradicting myself or setting myself up for something worse.

Is it too much to have a nice drawfag friend/drawfag board that I can chat/vent with and share or trade art with? Every single art group i've joined reeks of tumblr.

Im not sure if a background check would go too well considering some not so good comments i posted on youtube a while back. I hope that doesnt bite me in the ass. Do background checks check for stuff posted on the internet?

I can only hope.

Wew.
Would that help if I said it's obviously not a vagànias?

8ch.net/loomis/index.html

i can't vouch for the speed or community of the place but they have nice resources at least

The bottom one at an angle

Find a weeb one, might be a little better.

Did you post things with your real name?

S-sure? Not that I want to deal with his fucking attitude again.
are you the artist perchance?

No. But it might be traceable back.

I always tend to do that.

Nigger don't tell us you use real name when logged in to jewgle/youtube

Because I like the school, it's free with the financial aid, and I like the subject, which is pro-counseling. Plus, it gives me an excuse to not work as much in my crappy wage-cuck job.

Fucking hell, killing yourself is permanent and eternal, yet you care that the video is only 40 minutes. Get your priorities straight!

Well changing my main email and possibly phone number in a year or 2 might isolate it all. I dunno.

Are you still yourself?

Nah its fine probably. Or else most of us here would be under arrest for one thing or another probably

Pro-counseling?

ah thats reassuring, i didn't use a reference for that, top left i sorta copied a still from GITS1995 because i like how they drew eyes in that

If you're using an obviously phony name that isn't in any way related to your real name, no one should find you.

Uh, yeah, why do you ask?

My stuff isn't exactly weeb by any stretch.

It's fucking college you cunt. They've become more liberal hell holes recently.

I use like 3 different online personas anyway.

But like, background checks. Its not somthing that would get me arrested, but maybe somthing that would blacklist me from alot.

Damn good job then. Depth is always something I notice when someone fucks up drawing something.

Looks like tumblr art tbh

Dustforce.

Background checks really only do things like criminal history user. Unless you are getting like security clearance which you wouldn't need.

How goes user

did you study drawing?

That makes me feel better. They would have to do some serious work to trace that shit back to me anyway.

Professional family counseling, Satan-chan.

I'm in a small Bible-belt seminary. Trust me, there's no liberals in the faculty.

I understand your concerns though, cause I've been in two liberal arts colleges and quit both when many professor began teaching the typical post-modern bs.

Then if they're vastly different no employer should link them to you. My main youtube account that I've used to post non p.c. shit couldn't be traced to me unless I gave out the login information, while the one under my real name is used primarily to promote myself as a bland inoffensive person.

I'm at a loss for worried/disconcerted reaction images
I'd have a bad feeling someone would point it out.

Like marriages and shit?

I just read a lot of doujins

Should probably delete that stuff anyway

I'm alright. I've been watching streams all day for whatever reason.

Its hard to. I would have to go back about a year in my comments and manually delete them.

I should probably not worry about it too much. Its not a big deal i think.

Yeah, and idiot parenting and rebellious kids too.

Anything good?

RIP

Im probably fine.

Do you always draw like that? Ever shake it up?
Why like that anyway?

Doesn't sound fun

Drawing sex involves good knowledge of nudes and two colliding bodies so despite it being smut it can be pretty complex art

On the contrary, I haven't always drawn like this. I've tried experimenting with other shit that still stuck with me after my flash phase died out in 2012.

whoopsies.

Going to bed. Night.

Mostly just broteam shit that didn't really capture my attention. My friend just finished an art stream where he draw pic related.

Finding artists that are good and actually do the stories I care about is so fucking hard

Flash?

Cya next time user

Cute! Why is 4am drawing central lately

It certainly won't be usually fun dealing with crying, hysterical women or angry, prideful men most of the time, but helping people with their problems brings me great joy which I'm willing to sacrifice and work for. That's my personality I guess.

Night user!

I can be pretty picky so i feel your pain, there was some artist who drew girls in a style i liked but all their content was shota NTR, really killed the vibe

I want to fuk that puddin.

Thats why I've posted in 4am as long as I have. Used to be a lot more depression talk here

Think mid to late 2000's newgrounds.

tbh I preferred it that way

I know that feel fam

Anything people would remember?

It was getting to give advice and stuff so me too sort of

It was nice*

Does madness or thing thing ring a bell?

Has it been like that? Haven't noticed.

Nope

We have like 4 or more drawfags in here user

I'm very dense.

I see.

I'm a dummy about most things but theres a few I'm smart with. What are the things you are smart with user?

Dude! I remember that! Neat. Why don't you do flash stuff any more?

As a matter of fact, I am. This is why I can say for sure that there is absolutely no bazïnga in the picture :^)
Seriously though, it's probably not worth it getting back into the argument.

…Those aren't mine, sadly. I was too late to get into the flash scene, because after 2011/2012, arguably it's final good years, everything after that was just jewtube-tier trash and the whole "edgy kids doing retarded animation" stuff lost it's charm after le ebin 9gag maymays xD contaminated it. As if that wasn't enough, Tom Fulp sold the fuck out after taking down "the slaying of sandy hook".

I guess you're right then. Still, I love that weird, abstract alien aesthetic you do, it reminds me of aphex twin.

F

Ohhhh I was confused.

What animu is that pic from

Almost bought a suit of armor, realized someone doesn't deserve a suit of armor and I never asked why they wanted it in the first place. Bought a sword though.
I'll get back to you on that.

Its like the only one in my reaction pics thats from a show I haven't watched tbh

If I'm "smart with" something then I'm not aware of it. When I was a child I thought that I was literally the worst at video games and anybody else could pick them up and play them with professional skill

is it because it says meme

Whats your worst being bad at video games story

Post sword

In the mail nigga, just a memesteel Großmesser.

yee das rite monica

Dunno what that is

what is that anime and why is it about that homo stalin

I'm late. Favorite would be halo. How is everyone tonight? I won't be able to read your replies till I get through the rest of the thread.

play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7oususpecttest-626377785

Das ist eine Großmesser

Thats the ichigos

I'm good, having fun with mobile yugioh shit. Nippon soon.
How goes user

How big is it?
Doesn't GroB mean great? Don't look like a great sword

Big knife. Peasantry in some german states couldn't have swords but they could have big knives, I think its around 42" long.

Good, how about you?

Not really a story but I'm absolute trash at doing something that isn't or hasn't been spelled out for me that I can do it. I can repeat my actions for hours without even considering the idea of trying something different. It's not as serious as you'd think it is since most games have predefined rules but I'll probably never be able to complete an adventure game more complex than something that's Humongous Entertainment level.

Now thats a kniofe

Are you an autism user?

Yep.

Wait I thought Ichigo was an anime that had this red haired guy fight against mexican demons for 20 years

Did some OC because why not.

Not the one with marshmallows

Who that

ok

It was a weird anime and it has 7000 episodes

I was gonna say "the thing i'd do a newgrounds series of if flash were still relevant".

new memes

I'm laughing my ass off as of 10 minutes ago. I downloaded a webbrowser update to find literal options labeled "extensions.nsa.**" in the options. I can't stop fucking laughing at the obviousness. Don't ever use iphones or androids if you value your privacy fyi.

I may have to get a smart phone because my mobile provider no longer sells the flip phones I like. What's your suggestion of a secure phone os?

Thanks. I do like Aphex Twin.
I've gotta say, I enjoy your stuff as well. I've seen it around more lately, on Holla Forums and /loomis/, and it reminds me a bit of Weaver's stuff.

Apex twin is shit my dude.

Iunno, do these have a weaver-esque feel to them?

It doesn't exist. The apple ios portion phones home automatically. Best you can try and do is jailbreak your iphone and install a firewall. There's probably something similar on android i.e google phoning home amongst the phone makers backdoors. But you could install a iptables based firewall since it is linux based OS.
No privacy for phone users. The newer dumb phones phone home by default too. Get a older replacement and stick to your computer for webbrowsing.

Easier said than done, but thanks for the advice.

Hotline Miami

Oh no, not me.

might as well since I have them

Oh, I remember those, good times. Also, anyone have any tox or shit I can keep in touch with? You anons are a very nice bunch.
AA4AD67F834688DD6DDE6080B86025168B12809431C80CFFF8FFDED7783A14053FCFD35D77B2

No.

Not these, I guess, apart from the simple artstyle and the wide hips in the first one.
If anything, the second one evokes more a vidya game character.

So anons.
How was your day? And by that I mean.
Are you making anything?

tendies in the oven

Speak the devils name and they appear eh?

I will admit, there was that one time I tried to ape weaver's style. I actually got to talk to him, he's pretty goddamn chill.

I'm not asking if you're doing anything illegal, I'm asking if you're working on any projects.
Like are you making a game? Are you planning for tabletop, or are you drawing anything new?

>>>/oven/
>>>/bog/
>>>/g/
>>>/gaschamber/
Get out.

I'm the user who gave you an early birthday present by the way. You'd be lucky to encounter anyone willing to just throw away their anonymity willingly, but I'm sure someone has added you by now. Tox used to be pretty common before discord

For your indulgence, I am doing nothing but studying random shit. Mainly Holla Forums tier stuff with the occasional /pdfs/ mixed in. Nothing interesting like my first post. I just noticed that one setting when I was going through the settings after a phone update. I will ignore it in the future.

Oh, hello again!
I don't see anyone adding me on tox, actually. I still like keeping my anonymity hidden even on tox, which is why I go by the most basic bitch of names (e.g. AnonPaint, MSanon, etc.

My friends tell me about how imageboards like ours are full of edgy assholes and all, but from experience anons are actually a lot nicer and less uptight and douchey than plebbitors or dumblrites.

They only tell you that because we externalize the cancer to internalize beauty. For example, behold total biscuit. The more cancer he had in his body, the less bullshit he spewed onto the internet, like the crippled, goon-bastard he is. The less cancer he has, the more vocal and autistic he is.
In general, though, the cloak of anonymity creates a general sense of honesty and earnest cooperation and camaraderie among people who have never seen eachother's faces, and this is someone who has met at least two anons before during a trip. That and everyone talks the same so very little is lost in translation, or with cultural barriers. It's like a shitty, 2000-person village of people who pretend to be dysfunctional and sociopathic to scare off faggots.

Well we are, at least in my opinion, but that's because we have the freedom to say anything. Sometimes that means it's edgy. That means we're just honest generally. Sure I could lie, but what would be the point?
I was actually going to add you myself, but then when I went to download tox my anti-virus went off. I know tox isn't a virus but I'm paranoid. Fuck it though, if you want I'll post a discord link and we can add each other like that.

github.com/uTox/uTox
utox.org/
Buddy, tox is totally safe. I don't trust discord stuff well enough on here.

Fair enough, sent a request three times I think.

kek