Nice

What military games make you have to feed your soldier to keep them alive?

Other than MGS3 of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/scho-ka-kola-100-g-tin-can-dark-10-pcs-box-red/21606
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks Steve.

Foxhole has logistics but I don't know about feeding your soldier.

alright, cool
see ya.
Steve is fun to watch

Nice

Holla Forums pointed out hes basically bob ross for people that like shit like metal gear and now i cant stop watching him eat horrible shit.

But it got me thinking how permadeath is common but 'upkeep' like this is so rare.

Totally.

Lets get this out on a tray.

This one

JA2 1.13 added a survival mode where you have to keep your troops fed and disease-free.

I like the food option because you have to focus on logistics. You can't just sit on a mine or two and rack up money forever. The biggest challenge is finding clean water. There are only certain tiles where getting water won't get you cholera as well. Even if you have a workhorse bring clean canteens everywhere, they'll probably drink half of it during their march. Food is fairly plentiful and cheap, but it expires as well. You end up having to create a whole logistics chain to get supplies to the front lines, which is a bit annoying. On the other hand, you can get MREs last forever, which is always NICE.

The diseases are annoying as hell and need a lot of work, though. Spend 5 minutes in a tropical zone and you'll have 2+ cases of malaria. Get a minor wound and tetanus is almost guaranteed. They have medicine which you can use to be proactive about disease prevention, but it's nearly impossible to find outside of Balime and maybe Cambria. You'll just have to cut a couple hours into the doctor's schedule every day to check for diseases, lest the whole squad become infected.

Nice.

Maybe not from 1942 but you can still buy that stuff. I've got a few tins of it right here.

Are we going to have thinly veiled daily threads for this fucker now?

why not? it's nice.

He just makes me want to play a survival or military game and eat canned preserves while i do.

Steve is a /k/ommando.

That chocolate is still being produced today.

Which RPGs have a in depth cooking mechanic?

Breath of the wild should be the bare minimum.

DUNGEON MESHI RPG FUCKING WHEN

varusteleka.com/en/product/scho-ka-kola-100-g-tin-can-dark-10-pcs-box-red/21606

I'm A FUCKING LEAF

Is that Á Spregisandi playing in the background?

Ville Valo pls go

There's a loaded magazine right next to the serbian kebab remover draw.

The melody is extremely similar, interrupted by the horse neighing.

Damn you MRE merchant, stop making me want to go out and find some 40 year old coffee instant.

You know you want it.

Truly Decadent.

Gnarly.

Why the fuck have I never noticed this before.
These are the most decadent memes.

You sneaky bastards

I'm kind of worried about Steve.
He shakes a lot in all of his videos and while it could be anxiety, the severity of it leads to me believe he might be developing Parkinsons.

Apparently, he said he gets really excited sometimes and that's the shaking; dude really fucking loves MREs/history.

If I learned that he lives off of commercial MREs, I wouldn't be surprised.

Ordered some off ebay. Nice!

About all I can think of is shit like SS13 and a fair number of roguelikes.

What kind of MREs do the Diamond Dogs eat?

doritos with doritos spread

Burgers are canonically confirmed.

Also Parks and Recreation is in the same universe as Metal Gear

Feels bad man.
It seems rather tasty.

Stalker

Holy shit. I should do another one now that there are some new suits. I’ll try to keep them asleep and do it on an outward-facing platform so the image is cleaner.

Steveposting is best posting

You mean Nice posting

DF, though I think some updates nerfed the enemy strategy mechanics.

Not nice enough.

I'm glad I picked up Steve's videos after reviewbrah became even more autistic than he was before.

Alright Holla Forums, post the main you want to try the most.

fuck back to cuckchan

I can teach you how to make this dish.

I actually looked up the recipe when I saw it. Still haven't made it, though.

Well then, be sure to at least use real smoked meat when you do make it.

This looks kind of tasty

There's a theory going around that he does live off MREs. In a few of his videos you can see his stove and pans and it's a fucking mess, so maybe he actually can't cook. He has also mentioned people cooking for him a few times.

that thing is the bane of MREs i swear peanut butter is pretty good though, especially with the jam

russian apple butter looks god tier.

What the fuck? THERE IS BUFFALO CHICKEN MRE? I WANT THAT SHIT

that sounds good

I should buy some MRE's

I hope you enjoy not shitting for days and days at a time. At least make sure you don't end up with pork sausage.

i just need one Shin Cup BIG Black to clear that out i tell you whut.

Eat with care.

That user wasn't eating his chocolate.

God that's so fucking hot

AMERICA

Given how Steve is always excited when he opens the MREs (sometimes to the point where he's literally shaking), I wonder if he cums inside the boxes after each video.

thats protein going to waste good buddy, decadent protein.

Everyone knows soldiers in the field can't afford to waste any protein, so they resort to drinking their own or each other's jizz to survive.